Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Troublesome Situation - Req Kaen

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The time had come & it was well overdue. A deal had been struck between the demonic half-breed & the ancient hybrid. Both of the individuals had failed to uphold their end of the bargain. It was a situation he'd not experienced in many decades. He'd allowed the being enough time since his return. After all the country had been through he had little doubt the being would be affected. Few people had been fortunate enough to come out unscathed from the recent suffering the nation had gone through. Finally he had arrived at the destination, an estate in which his target resided. With his arrival would come the growing sense of an unnatural corruption. An unearthly presence that would inform his unknowing host of his arrival. Like an otherworldly spectre he would move through across the estate. Making his way towards where he could feel the chakra of his target. Utilizing an old Anbu technique he'd depended upon many times to find his way, focused entirely on getting to his target.

He'd arrive at the entrance to the main household. Extravagant black robes crafted to conceal all manner of weapon. Wearing bamboo Geta which had surprisingly failed to announce his movements. If not for the half-breeds sinister presence one might have even been caught off guard by his arrival. Instead he stood silently at the entrance waiting for either his host or the guards to greet him. Whichever came first did not matter to the Sage either way his presence would be announced. Taking in a deep breath as he amplified his presence. Focusing on the life force he could feel all around him & siphoning what he could towards him. Knowing the action would without a doubt confirm to Kaen who was at his Estate.

Akkuma couldn't help but wonder how he'd be received. Would Kaen blame him for Mother Suna's disappearance? After all he had been trying to track her down, given the conflict the Sage had with her it would no doubt be a thought. Perhaps the hybrid would be more concerned about the possibility that the demon had tracked her down. If that were the case, his reception would at least be amicable. But for how long that would remain so no doubt depended on how recent calamities had affected the being.
MFT
Edited to add MFT

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
image0.jpg
Raising an intrigued brow, prying his eyes from the latest roster of academy students. There are certain things your mind never forgets. Like a smell you may not have encountered for many years, but the moment it touches your senses your mind reels in reaction. Your mind is tossed back into the past and you recall it all as if it were just the other day. The feeling was very much akin to that, but not as pleasant as it sounds. He never noticed it at first, perhaps it was his own senses were just too focused on what his next meal was going to be. This was tangible almost, a malignant ere about the place. Someone was at the door, and he knew who it was. A few moments would pass and the door would open. "Please, make yourself at home. Fresh out of souls though." At lease Akkuma would know they were on joking terms. Surely both individuals were unaware of where this meeting would take them. It would be most interesting indeed.

[OOC Topic entered, let us begin...]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage opened his eyes as he heard the door swing open to reveal the hybrid. "If that's the case we should get some company." he'd say jokingly as his emerald eyes held the figure of Kaen in their piercing gaze. With a nod of his head he entered the building, his gaze moving from the hybrid to take in the estate. Akkuma wondered if his host had developed more gifts since their last meeting. There was much he wanted to know but first they would have to take care of the important matters. His gaze would once more return to the hybrid "You shall have to tell me what happened out in that desert..since the assembly I've found myself quite curious about the events that transpired." he would say casually as he followed Kaen through the estate.

His thoughts moved to the events of the past week, wondering if he'd made the right decision. There was so much to lose if he didn't play his cards right. Perhaps he would discuss it with the hybrid but then again maybe the being knew already. No doubt it was something that had been heatedly discussed among the higher ups of Sunagakure. After all news of such events tended to spread like wild fire through a drought stricken forest. Once they'd arrived at their destination Akkuma would take a seat. "It would seem we need to revisit our agreement. Seeing as we both failed to uphold our ends of the contract." it was a statement not a question. Vast was his network & yet not a single one of his agents had reported an information contradicting what he believed to be fact. This was not a situation he had found himself in before & it was one he did not like being in. Contracts broken in such a manner had no power & this was not something he wanted to risk.

Those emerald eyes of his held the hybrid Kaen in his gaze. There were few individuals he kept his guard around & the hybrid was one of those beings. It was personal only in the regard the Kaen was a hybrid & he a half-demon. To the Sage he couldn't help but wonder just how much of his genetics governed the instincts of the sunan. From his experience there was a great dislike of his kind from those with the Ancient genetics, not that his host had ever exhibited such behavior. It was merely a means of ensuring that should the event arise the Sage would not be taken off guard.

MFT
OOC: Apologies on the delay ! Am looking forward to this thread !

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kaen would give a sarcastic snort at Akkuma's idea of company. "Keep dreaming. Last thing I'm going to do is get caught with some figurative livestock dead or dying in the very building Sousuke gave to me... So yeah." With Akkuma standing in the middle of the main foyer, admiring the grandness of the Shinku estate. Without breaking his gaze from the beauty around him Akkuma would speak again. "You shall have to tell me what happened out in that desert. Since the assembly I've found myself quite curious about the events that transpired." Leading his old acquaintance through his house they would make casual conversation. "What time? I've been out there more than a few times. I never went to the assembly, not worth my time. Being Captain of the Anbu, now, I'm sure I'll have a report or transcript eventually." He probably should have gone, but somehow life always finds a way to keep you busy.

Showing Akkuma to a large fireplace, a sturdy oak mantle mounted atop with bookcases on each side filled with books Kaen would most likely never read. He would gesture for Akkuma to take a seat in one of the large comfy chairs that faced towards the unlit fireplace. Straight to business it would appear, but the topic was not one to take him by surprise. He often contemplated whether giving his blood to this demon had been the best decision. Not simply because he was not aware of just how valuable his blood was, but because of the twisted things Akkuma most likely did with it. "Oh, you mean the deal YOU failed to uphold? I could have easily gotten you those files, information or whatever it was you wanted. I merely wanted to be sure my 'deposit' would not go wasted, which it clearly has been given the years that have passed by without a sniff, sound, or taste of Shiori's whereabouts. So... Tell me, Akkuma the sage, which part did we need to revisit..." His eyes narrowed, fire blazing behind his predator like gaze. He feared not this Miroku, though the same could probably be said towards himself. He knew he was some sort of quasi-immortal. He read the report on his death by his own sons.

[MFT]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage would chuckle at his companions words. In the past it had been so rare for him to encounter other beings that required the same sustenance as himself. But nowadays he had found them more frequent Akkuma took note of Kaen mentioning Sousuke had given him the estate. Why the mecha-kage had been quite busy in his absence. A devilish grin would form upon the Sages face upon hearing this news, an Anbu Captain as well. At least that would mean he had the upper hand. He thought on how best to proceed to get the information he sought when Kaen's next words caused him to raise an eyebrow in a look that said 'Is that so?'. "Tsk.." the sound of frustration would no doubt perhaps be misread by the hybrid. He would undoubtedly believe he had caught the Sage out in some attempt to fool him. Kaen had made the foolish misguided mistake that many of the sunans had lately. It seemed his hybrid friend was under the assumption that the scales were balanced in his favor. Those emerald eyes of his would hold the Anbu Captain within his gaze.

"Perhaps you have forgotten the task that you gave me? Locate & find a being that has existed since before this villages founding." his words were calm but his eyes held an anger that revealed that could not be further from the truth. "I encountered her only once since you made this request of me...she was with my son Kanmuri. He seemed to be unaware of who she was at the time, no doubt it was meant as a means to send a message to myself...or something more." he would say after all it had not been long after that his relationship with his son had become complicated to say the least. "There has been no sign of her since I'm afraid...who knows how long it will be before she reveals herself again. From my understanding the capabilities of her longevity are exceptional." he would finish with what would appear to be an admiration of her capabilities. Sighing he would let his aura roll over the estate creating an unnaturally ominous atmosphere.

"You sunans do seem to have an incredibly short memory...unless I have missed something I remember you coming to me after the establishing of this compact in need of my aid. Requesting that I perform upon you a procedure to further enhance your body. In return you were to carry my message to Raikage Kogami Ayumu." his words were almost a hiss as his gaze burned with ferocity. "A message that if delivered could have spared many of us a great deal of trouble from the disastrous events of Tea country. Tell me Lord Kaen how is Kogami Ayumu? Because I have it on good authority you never even attempted to deliver my letter." he would say as he stood, moving to the bar & beginning to help himself. Making an attempt to pour a drink for himself & his host. "Quite bold of you to assume the scales were unbalanced my friend...perhaps the recent stresses of what the village has gone through is weighing upon you. Because last I recall you were quite eager for us to continue working on a united front." he would sigh before adding one last thing. "Evidently it seems there is a great deal we must deal with...but perhaps most important of them all is where do we stand?" given the vast amount the Sage had to say on the matter it would no doubt come as a surprise that all he truly seemed to care about was where they stood with one another.

Akkuma had found himself surprised by an unusually painful lesson he'd thought he had already learned. He blamed Raizo for digging open the wounds of his old self for what he was feeling currently. But most important was the realization he didn't truly know where he stood with anyone. Those who he had trusted had betrayed him. Whether the ones he'd trusted betrayed him, others who he had anticipated trouble from had attempted to push him onward. All up it had become a wake up call for the Sage, telling him he had become complacent in his ways. That had to change but before that could be done he needed to know where he stood with those who would be crucial for his plans for the future.

MFT
1st Deal
2nd Deal

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Quite bold of you to assume the scales were unbalanced my friend...perhaps the recent stresses of what the village has gone through is weighing upon you. Because last I recall you were quite eager for us to continue working on a united front." he would sigh before adding one last thing. "Evidently it seems there is a great deal we must deal with...but perhaps most important of them all is where do we stand?"

Downing the smooth liquor in one fell swoop Kaen would gently place the crystal glass with a lightly audible clink upon the marble countertops. The now no-longer-young Hybrid would flash a sly grin, baring his serrated maw. "Akkuma, Akkuma, Akkuma... don't be so melodramatic." He was of course referring to the demon's foul smelling aura he so loved to exude wherever he went. Pouring himself another drink he would offer to top off or refill his tenebrous companion's glass. "My memory is not as shoddy as you're suggesting. I seem to recall saying that I would deliver whatever documents you wanted, within reason, upon delivery of Shiori. But I do understand how unpredictable her movements can be." With a sigh Kaen would finish his second drink.

"As for my failure to deliver your message... I have no "good" excuse. None aside from my unwillingness to be locked away like the first time I visited Lightning country." Reaching into his pocket he would pull forth a golden bracelet that shimmered with purity. Spinning in on the countertop he would watch the auspicious band scintillate with blond hues. "I may have gotten a little distracted along the way." With a gleeful glimmer in his eyes he would take a moment to reminisce on a most satisfying victory. "As far as where we stand? I feel like the scales are balanced. I failed, you failed. Let the past be where it lay, water under the bridge if you will." Locking eyes with Akkuma he would make a follow up inquiry; "That's not the only reason you payed me a visit, was it? To make sure we were still undercover besties?" The Hybrid would chuckle loudly, his newer & larger physique would make his voice deeper than it once was all those years ago.

[OOC MFT]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage listened as the hybrid spoke & his words only reinforced that he needed to teach his beloved Sunans. For their memories seemed to fail them, in fact many of the calamities they'd faced were horrors from the past. Forgotten or hidden away, known only to the sands of time. A deep sigh would escape the Sages form as his aura dulled down to what could almost be described as a mental itch. This energy was calm in comparison to that which he had exerted only moments earlier. "Your memory serves you wrong friend, no such clause was made. What is done cannot be undone though. Life is full of unexpected hurdles such as this." he would say calmly. Explaining how the failure to deliver his message had only compounded the events that unfolded in Tea Country. That if not for his contingency to send Kaza as a delegate there would have been great dispersion cast upon the Sunans by the Kumogakurians. Leaving him without allies & under suspicion from the get go. Only glad that his previous encounters with Ayumu had served as a benefit & not a hinderance. Something that could not be said often about the events of his past, he'd been so uncaring for the consequences in his youth. This indifference had blinded him to the ripple effects his actions had. Making him blind to the ramifications & true potential of his actions.

So much chaos that could have been avoided had unfolded. To think that even one of his old comrades had joined the fray striking him down. Despite their position of power they had succumbed to the expectations of mob mentality. If not for the intervention of an unknown individual his life would have ended in that moment. Although the experience had not been without it's benefits. After all it had taught him some valuable lessons. Ones he had not failed to retain on his journey forward. Having realized despite all contingencies life one could not truly account for everything. Thus he'd acted accordingly, attaining the means to ensure his demise was something very few beings in this realm could bring about. Perhaps the most unexpected of these lessons was that he could never truly predict the whims of individuals. That common ground could be built with people from the most basic of ideals or goals. Even with the knowledge that there separate paths would bring them together as enemies in the future.

With this knowledge he had opened himself up to the risks of strangers. Trusting those he'd barely known to key parts of his schemes had achieved much for the Sage. Providing him with a new means of compartmentalizing his assets & plans outside his usual methods. Finding that there were vastly more individuals with their own agenda's then just him. These were just some of the valuable lessons he had learned that day so he could no blame the hybrid. From his words it seemed that life had thrown the individual some unexpected hurdles of his own. A devilish chuckle would escape Akkuma as he returned to his normal demeanor. "Water under the bridge it is then." he would say flashing a grin to Kaen.

"Just figured I'd stop in & see an old friend. You know me I like my theatrics." his words were spoken with a mischievous tone that suggested there was far more on the Sages mind then he was saying. But that was not something new after all who knew how many schemes were truly running through his mind. "Given your position perhaps I should give you my sympathy. I fear much of what I intend to do will make you busy for quite sometime." his words were spoken with that devilish undertone & the implication was obvious. "I intend to teach shinobi a lesson...it will be a painful one. But in the grand scheme it is a necessary one & I suspect a long overdue one." Words of warning spoken to the hybrid, Akkuma did not believe he would betray him. But on the small chance he did there was nothing for the Anbu Captain to go on. "Unfortunately my friend that's all the time I have today...you should come see me soon. Then we can have a more enlightening conversation about the events taking place." Standing the Sage would make his way to leave pausing at the threshold of the room to say one last thing before he departed.

"Preferably at one of my venues where we can satisfy our appetites..." with those words he'd give a chuckle before departing down the halls of the Estate & out the front door. Once outside the threshold of the estate he would vanish before the door had shut. There was much to be done now & time was very much of the essence.

Topic Left
[OOC: I'll try & have our next thread up today. ^-^ ]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Theatrics may have been an understatement. The day Akkuma stops being a sensational drama demon will be the day that he's actually dead. So it really couldn't have been a surprise when Kaen gave him a deadpan look that most likely could translate to 'Yes... theatrics...'. "Given your position perhaps I should give you my sympathy. I fear much of what I intend to do will make you busy for quite sometime."

"Tch... Keep your sympathy, that simply equates to job security."
Patiently he would wait and listen as Akkuma dropped hints toward his next scheme. One could take a hundred guesses and probably not figure out all his potential plans.

"Preferably at one of my venues where we can satisfy our appetites..." Man, he really needed to find better friends. Of course he was going to go, whether or not he would partake in what he meant by 'our appetites' only meant one thing. Souls. Sousuke would blow a gasket if he discovered that Kaen had broken his oath to refrain from such acts. A hard task to manage given his Hybrid nature. "That sounds like an interesting offer. You must really enjoy finding new ways to antagonize Sousuke." Just before he bid Akkuma a final farewell he would insert one last, but important statement. "Whatever this painful lesson may be, you know the deal. Leave Kasen out of it." By now Akkuma probably knew full well the stipulations of Kaen, and it almost always had to do with his sister. Wonder what she's up to these days...

[OOC - Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back