Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A wealth of knowledge (Open / Learning ancient kumo)

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Journal Log #8:

Per the direction of his counselor, Daigo had made it his personal mission to attempt to socialize with the many residents of Kumogakure. Not being an very social person, he often found it difficult to initiate a conversation. Tried as he did, he often felt that he looked stupid and thought it was a waste of time. Then he had a idea. Where was an place he could go where the surroundings had to be quiet and where he could express his love of knowledge...the local library. Entering the library was visually stimulating all on its own. The architecture alone was so beautiful, Daigo nearly forgot the reason he came here. The halls were long and wide, the atmosphere was calm and quiet, the environment was neat, and above all there were books containing the history of kumogakure along with folklore to scary the children into behaving better. Daigo found an seat in plain view and awaited some company.

Edited to include WC: 159 out of 500

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: A wealth of knowledge (Open)

The obvious idea behind using the language was for purposes of secrecy while among outsiders, but he rarely found his self outside the village. That was going to change. He was planning a trip of sorts. He was never one to see what the world had to offer, but he couldn't past up the chance to learn something new about himself. The laziness he developed over the years told him it was a complete waste of time, but the same nagging thirst for knowledge which lead to him becoming a medical practitioner in the imperial military was beginning to pester him yet again. He rose from his chair and walked over to the nearest self, collecting several books containing the rudimentary knowledge of the old language.

He began studying the alphabet of the native tongue, making sure to try and properly pronounce each letter. “α β γ δ ε φ γ χ εγώ j κ λ μ ν ο π q ρ s τ u β w χ υ ζ”, he struggled to say. The words were so foreign and the pages so old, yet he persevered through the level of difficulty. He had been through situations and researched much more difficult subjects after all. Days turned into weeks however as learning the native would not simply occur with a single lesson. His hesitant speech became more confident, allowing him to gain a better fluency of the language as he began to form longer sentences.

WC: +245 equals 404 out of 500

Daigo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: A wealth of knowledge (Open)

Over the next few months, Daigo would continuously visit and study in the library. It was nice and quiet, but also he needed to strengthen his knowledge if he wanted peace of mind. While he was on his two year, three month, and two week sabbatical granted to him after his cousin’s death, Daigo found it reassuring to learn about various topics and jutsu. It was an coping mechanism known as aversation therapy. Out of sight, out of mind so to speak. It provided an way for him to compartmentalize his emotions, which was another skill he would need to master if he wanted to continue his career as an member of the anbu.
Hello. My name is Daigo. It's a pleasure to meet you. Where is the bathroom? How can I be of assistance? My call sign is Decay. I serve the Raikage! I am a member of the anbu black ops, do not move!

Translation:

Γεια σου. Το όνομά μου είναι Τζούλια. Είναι 's χαρά μου να σας γνωρίσουμε. Πού είναι το μπάνιο? Πώς μπορώ να της βοήθειας; Μου διακριτικό είναι αποσύνθεση. Υπηρετώ τον Raikage! Είμαι μέλος της anbu μαύρο ops, δεν κινούνται!

Daigo sat down at his favorite desk, opened up his notebook and began reciting the alphabet three times over. Others knew not to bother him, but always gave an smile and an wave. Daigo, slowly learning to be more social and approachable, would engage in short conversation. He would reread the rules regarding nouns, pronouns, adjectives, verbs, adverbs, grammar, and pronunciation. It took many hours a day, but as time went on he learned to speak in complex sentences.
Hey, I thought I told to two numb skulls to get back to work. If you two do not want me to come over there and beat the dog dump out of you then I highly suggest you clean this place up!

Translation:

Γεια σου, σκέφτηκα ότι είπα σε δύο κρανία μουδιασμένος να επιστρέψουν στην εργασία. Αν εσείς οι δύο δεν θέλετε μου να έρθω εκεί και να νικήσει η χωματερή σκύλο έξω από σας, στη συνέχεια, εγώ προτείνω ιδιαίτερα σας καθαρό χώρο αυτό πάνω!
Got damn it all! I told to two ninja to get your shit together and you just can't do it! I have no choice, but to fire you two. Return all equipment effective immediately. Do keep anything!

Run! It is a trap! Emergency! Jump! Play! These are secret documents! I have proof! I need medical attention! Call for medical evacuation! The sennin are here!

Translation:

Γαμώτο, όλα τα πήρε! Είπα να δύο ninja να πάρει μαζί τις μαλακίες σας και εσείς απλά να\ 't κάνει! Δεν έχω άλλη επιλογή, αλλά να σας φωτιά δύο. Επιστροφή όλου του εξοπλισμού αποτελεσματική αμέσως. Κρατήσει τίποτα!

Τρέχουν! Είναι μια παγίδα! Έκτακτης ανάγκης! Άλμα! Παίξτε! Αυτά είναι απόρρητα έγγραφα! Έχω την απόδειξη! Χρειάζομαι ιατρική προσοχή! Καλέστε για ιατρική εκκένωση! Το sennin είναι εδώ!

The native language was not the only subject Daigo was studying for months. Daigo studied a large plethora of subjects over the course of his sabbatical. In fact, he studied so much, he had managed to learned well over one hundred and fifty jutsus. The art of Fūinjutsu or sealing techniques was also an part of his self made syllabus. He studied the proper seals used for multiple space-time & inter-dimensional travel jutsus which included but were not limited to the following: the summoning jutsu, the contract summoning jutsu, the sage of six paths summoning jutsu, the jutsu sealing technique, the one element sealing technique, various barrier jutsus, the cursed sealing jutsu, the five element sealing jutsu, and even the morality sealing jutsu. He even mastered an few of these techniques, but not all of them.

One sealing technique known as The Eight Trigrams Sealing Style. It’s a fūinjutsu that consists of two Four Symbols Seals. The main idea was that there would be two small opening within the seal to allow the entrapped spirit’s energy to slowly merge with both the host’s chakra and physical energy, thus increasing the overall chakra and physical energy the host could use. The sealing formula is used to seal any target into a human body or an object, and is mainly used when a giant enemy or evil spirit needs to be sealed away. Daigo learned over time that the seal can be locked completely, preventing the seal from weakening further, but also preventing the jinchūriki from accessing more of the tailed beast's chakra.

Daigo remembered Daisuke telling of of an story where he used such an seal to assist his pupil in containing an demon’s power. That very story intrigued him. Prior to hearing that story, Daigo had heard rumors about an demon invasion that had involved the whole village. Beforehand he thought all spirit world stories were nonsense, but now he believed...and he wanted the power for his own. If that demon ever showed his ugly head again, Daigo would be ready.

WC: +828 equals 1232 wc total. [Marked For Training]

Noted: 1,232 out of 1,500 Word Count for possible kinjutsu change. Also, I've fulfilled the requirements for both vulgar and Classical variant languages. Requesting to learn Classical variant, depends on Raikage approval. If not, then Vulgar variant.

Ancient Kumogakurian: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=3609#p3609

Kinjutsu guidelines: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=43303#p43303

Jinchuuriki: https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=276270#p276270

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back