Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission A Witch’s Burning Mission: Yuki's Mission Log

Yotta Ryusui

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-Rank

Black Cat Caught My Tongue!

"I can't believe that lady let her cat out again, but I mean like if I was the kitty cat I would be running away to! I can't believe that I have to do this! This is so unfair!" The young child was walking through the streets looking for the black cat, and to make it even harder the only description she got was that this cat was the "Most precious angel ever," But like what kinda of description was that? A total bogus one if you asked her. Anyways, as I was saying...

Yuki was skipping along the streets asking random strangers a variety of questions. "Excuse me, have you seen a black cat?" or something like "Hi! What kind of witch am I? My familiar, a black kitty cat, has gone missing! Can you help me!" Regardless of the approach she was ridiculous in the delivery. She would bat her eye lashes and pull her hat in front of her chest like some puss in boots would do in a Shrek movie.

A few hours passed and she finally had a trail! there was a mysterious creature screaming in a well! Well, it was more of a rain gutter, and the mysterious creature was clearly a cat, but you know what?! That won't stop her from risking her life, potentially facing the unknown to find this poor innocent soul! As she approached the rain gutter, she could hear this threatening growl of a draconic spirit from within, she knew what she had to do. If it wasn't now, then it was never! She grabbed her trusty broom and pulled it back like a baseball bat.

CHYAAAAAA!

A powerful blow from her broom and she sent a wave of kinetic force into the rain gutter, erm I meant the dangerous cave that the dragon lived in, and cause a solid break to appear! Like an avalanche this heroic adventure of hers was quickly coming to a close! She puller her mighty Excalibur, broom, a dawned it... dauned it?.... deaned it?... let's go with dawn. DAWNED IT LIKE A GODDESS! She pointed the rounded wooden tip at the cat's ass the was sticking out of this rain gutter and she chuckled. "Ah... Alucard, what is you business her? She grinned nodding her head as if that cat was responding, before scoffing as offended. "Still befriending mortals. I'll not ask you to return to our side, but I demand you cease your attack!" With her free hand she would cover her mouth and give a devilish chuckle as he cat began to panic and tried to wiggle to it's freedom. "You shall regret those words. We'll meet again!" She began to cackle as she swooped in, dropping her broom and grabbing that cat's hind legs.

Look, if you had one shot, or one opportunity. To seize everything you ever wanted in one moment. Would you capture it or just let it slip?

Tsuchimikado Yuki decided she was going to capture it, and in this moment, this instance where she successfully pulled a cat out of the rain gutter, the world felt like it slowed down. The cat would remember this. The cat would not forgive Yuki for returning it to it's home. The cat gave a somber look of hatred to Yuki. Yuki was now an entry for this cat's Bingo Book... And unless this cat died first, it would take Yuki's life one day.

[WC:574]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back