Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A wrong turn or two (Open)

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thinking about it again Raiton figured that going down a path that seemed to be going in the same direction, did not always mean that it went where you would have liked it to in the first place. Now that he was hanging from his feet with his arms crossed and his pockets empty he would think twice about taking an unfamiliar alley way again. Going back through his memory this was something one of the Miko's had warned him about. What little currency was in his pockets was taken, as well as any edged surface he had to cut his feet free from the noose-like knot. His arms were long enough to untie himself but it seemed like too much moving only made it tighter, or the fact that he didn't know this particular knot. He sighed a little and hoped that someone would find him without him having to scream or yell. He was afraid that if he moved or acted wrong he would pass out, and blood rushing to his head would kill him if he hadn't found a way down before it happened.

His mind was getting foggy but his memory was flashing some, he already knew that his mind was going over his every experience to come up with an answer that would pull himself out and through the situation. It had happened once before with the mountain cat, and most people who listened would know what his crucible had done for, and to him at that time in his life. Though it seemed more like time was moving backwards and not forward like it was supposed to, and one of his first mistakes of the day came to mind.

***​

Sitting up from his nap in the academy courtyard he inspected his surroundings, and noticed a few things wrong with the picture in front of him. The sun was now setting instead of being high in the sky at noon, and that he was laying on a rather thick tree branch "What if I had fallen?" He asked himself sighing, he judged the distance to himself and decided that falling would cause superficial damage at most. Painful superficial damage at the very least, he mumbled a few curses at himself and dropped out of the tree landing with a soft thud. He was hoping that he could get quieter at things then what he was, he was a little heavier sounding then what he was at this point in time. The very next mistake he made was getting into a rush about making it home in time to correct his sleeping schedule for the next day, and so while madly dashing through the slums he decided to make a left turn. Thus setting him up with his first experience with a couple of thugs, of which he bumped into with enough force to disrupt one of their strides though not enough to cause concern. Well thats what Raiton thought any way "Ah! Hello and sorry." He said picking himself up after he let out his cry in surprise. He dusted himself off and kept his eyes down hoping that his apology was enough.

A punch to the back of his cranium and some bland jingling noise changed his mind, as much as he would have loved to watch his captors tie him up to gain insight on the knot. It would not have been possible with the blurry images that his mind was telling him were real, and he would have been more upset if he hadn't lost more then six yen and a decent kitchen knife. Then he was being dragged to some location that was more or less random, at least he figured that it was random, then next sensation was very interesting his legs were being lifted off the ground first, then his back, neck, and head. It all felt fairly uncomfortable, mostly because it was done somewhat slowly while he was still groggy, and after the ordeal he began to wake some. At least enough to have coherent thoughts.

Raiton came out of his space trip at the sound of growling, and he didn't just hear the animals throat growling, it's stomach made a very menacing sound as well! Chuckling nervously he turned his head around to see not one but two dogs coming his way with a crazed look in their eye. Being that keeping his head calm wasn't going to help he released an ear shattering scream due to his younger age.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
The night was chilling and still young. A dark sky full of dazzling stars illuminated the night along with the full moon that attracted Various wanderers. Wearing his normal suit attire, Junko walked through kumogakures slums with his hands in his pockets accompanied by a huge muscle like figure as he enjoyed a flavorful nicotine smoke. Exhaling smoke through his nose, the young jinchuuriki seemed irritated, if not stressed.

"Don't you think it might seem weird having his big overgrown ass walking next to you in public?"

"Mazoku, shut your ass up. Please. Enough talking already."

"I'm just saying, I'm glad you made new feline pals, but I have to deal with them being around too. After all, me and you are stuck together! Forever! Remember?"

"Get use to it because me and the felines are stuck together as well! So hey, we are one big happy family now! Accept it."

"What the hell. You just had to follow up your sensei. Ugh..."

"Whatever, quiet time. I don't wanna hear your mouth anymore."

"Then please let me out of this prison!!"

"I'll consider it once it's quiet."

"Really?"

"Nope!"

"I hate you..."

"Love you too."

It's weird, but Junko kinda like having conversations with mazoku, they were always conversations no one else could hear. Even though Mazokus a demon and Junkos human, they bickered continuously as if they were family. It's one of their most natural traits in their jinchuuriki relationship. Junko had been living with a demon inside him for months, and now a new series of individuals had joined in, The White Lotus. A hidden group amongst the felines that focused on philosophy, beauty, and truth. After being blessed with acceptance from the felines, Junko picked five white lotus members out of the civilization to assist him in his everyday life. Touring the village, Junko decided to show the group leader around, starting off with the slums.

"Are you okay?"

"No, having a demon inside you is a pain in the ass 99.9 percent of the time."

"hahaha, sorry to hear that you have to bare that burden."

"honestly, I don't even consider it a burden. I've kinda grown attached to the son of a ..

Stopping mid sentence, the two heard a screeching scream that bounced off the walls of the alleyways. "What the hell? Junko thought looking at Kiba, who was Sniffing the air a bit. With a quick ear flinch, Kiba looked at Junko.

"Hear that?"

"No, do I look like a cat to you?"

"Haha, that is right, almost forgot. Well, I hear mutts and smell mutts. Can we check things out?"

"Sure, can you track the location?"

"pshh, baby work. If I'm correct, with this right turn..

Taking a right in the dark alleyway, the two remained in the shadows as only there footsteps could be heard echoing throughout the alleyway. Viewing the situation, just as Kiba said, there were "mutts" involved. Two wild ferocious canines slowly crept toward a young lad all tied up, dangling from an ally pole. With a quick observation, it looked like he'd had quite a beating.

"RAAWWR!"
E-rank summon #1 said:
mlOjAK7.jpg

Name: shiroi kiba (White Fang)
Species: feline (White Tiger)
Position: leader Out of the 5
Appearance: standing at 5ft 8in, Kiba is the tallest of the group. He's a white tiger with brutal scars and black stripes, but most is unseen due to his metal armor placed over most his body. Kiba has red eyes, razor sharp claws, and fangs. Other then his armor, Kiba wears a red cloth with a gold trimming.

Personality: Being the leader of the group, Kiba tends to be demanding and ferocious amongst his brethren, but he's actually the most kind hearted. Kiba doesn't throw a punch nor command a punch unless it's absolutely necessary. Kiba loves to relax and stay away from all danger, but once danger calls, he steps up to the plate. Very social and understanding, can relate to almost anything. His critical thinking is off the charts and his skills prove it, on and off the battlefield.

A beastly roar could be heard from the shadows. Not just any roar, but Kibas roar. It sounded off like a cannon and could surely be heard miles away. Emerging from the shadows and into the moonlight, the two could now be seen. Kiba, standing at 5ft 8in, a white tiger with jet black stripes, covered in his own custom armor that glistened in the moonlight, wore a red cloth that had a gold plated trimming. His red eyes focused in on the scurrying canines.

"Wow, and they call cats pussys."

Outing his cig, Junko approached the kid. Looking at him for a bit, Junko smirked. "If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing hanging around in the slums at this time of night? Literally, hanging." Junko asked with curiosity.

"Should I get him down?

"In a minute, soon as my question is answered." Junko said awaiting on the young boys response, listening as his stomach sounded off with a roar of its own.

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Mft
WC: 686
Topic Entered
<i>​
</i>

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
{{This is going to be fun, thank you for the laughs.}}

Dangeling as the young and short Raiton was he didn't really care if he had screamed again, or if that was a roar, the blood was pounding in his ears and noise was becoming blurred. He looked over at the massive Neko-mimi
"Hello Neko-tan, beautiful day for a stroll." He said climbing up to touch his knees, he figured that at least now he could afford the struggle. As the blood went back to the rest of his body he made a few coherent remarks that were more like truth serum then wooziness "I killed a mountain cat once, it tried to eat me and my freinds." He said and thought for a moment "But you look like a big house cat, or tiger house cat." He said innocently not letting go of his knees. He did however show his claw bracelet "It almost killed me, but I guess these reminders were not enough..." He trailed with a half sad voice. He babbled for a moment while the blood optimally receded and he became more aware "Thank you for the save, I'm Raiton." He said letting go and lowering his body "I was trying to get home? I'm an academy student, a very new one. I suppose that not everyone is as forgiving about being bumped into as at the shrine..." He trailed wondering how everyone was doing, it had been a year now. He looked the strange man in his eyes unabashed about his own, he could see more then one intelligence in his eyes "Well I don't mind you asking, but I think your conditional for getting me down requires it." It took him a while to speak coherently, but he remembered the one sided conversation well enough.

Raiton sighed with difficulty and eyed the cat being again
"My apologies." He said holding out his hand for a shake, he didn't mean to say that mountain cat bit. He did but not with that tactlessness, he knew that this one was defiantly intelligent. Though it might feel the same way as if it were to tell him that it had slaughtered a random human. His eyes were clear with innocence, to some darker people his gaze might burn from the purity of his pink/whites of his eyes. He attempted to smile but then thought about it "Hey Shinobi-san, if I smile right now.... Would you consider it a frown since im upside down? Or should I frown to make a smile?" He asked leaning his head to one side.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Looking at the young lad, Junko could tell something was wrong, especially when he spoke and surely Kiba knew too.

"Hello Neko-tan, beautiful day for a stroll."
"I killed a mountain cat once, it tried to eat me and my freinds."
"But you look like a big house cat, or tiger house cat."

Giving a toothily half smirk, Kiba shook his head. "This kid, he surely have guts or is very crazy. Telling me, a feline, that he killed another feline. Not only that, but he says I look like a big house cat, or tiger house cat. How insulting, and to top it all off! He wears a claw bracelet." Kiba said approaching the kid, standing at Junkos side.

"Thank you for the save, I'm Raiton."
"I was trying to get home? I'm an academy student, a very new one. I suppose that not everyone is as forgiving about being bumped into as at the shrine..."

"I'm not sure if you're saved Raiton and you are right, everyone's not as forgiving. Especially my friend, he looks pretty upset. what do you wanna do Kiba?" Junko asked.

"He was on the defensive, but then again. A fellow cat, is a cat, soooo, I have to gut him." Kiba said with a pause as things grew silent.

"I think I'm starting to like this feline relationship! That's my kinda guy! Yes! GUT THE KID!"

"Oh Wow! Now you like the felines? You are something else Mazoku."

"he wants to gut a little human scumbag, so of course I like him."

"Just shut up, go back to being quiet."

"My Apologies"
"Hey Shinobi-san, if I smile right now.... Would you consider it a frown since im upside down? Or should I frown to make a smile?

"I'm not sure if you even want to smile right now kid."

Raising his sharp razor claws, Kiba swiped with blinding speed. Raiton fell instantly as the rope was cut instead of his body. Catching Raiton by the back of his shirt with his huge jaw, Kiba held Raiton like any feline would do their baby. Laughing a bit, Junko dusted the kid off. "Now you're saved. Hi, my names Tsuyoshi Junko, a medical ninja of kumogakure. Oh, and I'd consider your normal smile now." Junko said with a warm smile of his own. Hopefully they didn't scare the kid too bad.

"... Wow, so felines really are pussy's!"

"Why the insult? I thought you were beginning to like the felines! Why the change of heart?"

"Shut the hell up."

"hahaha, isn't that what I've been telling you the whole time?"

Observing Raiton, the thugs had really done a number on him. "I'll look into that in a bit, but first.." Junko thought as Kiba let the kid down. "Where do you live?" Junko asked, kneeling to one knee. Sticking out his hand, Junko waited for a handshake.

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raiton smiled more realistically but shook his head, he might have a small concussion but nothing serious. He knew already that sleeping was out of the picture "Actually I was wondering what you were up to for the night, I don't think I should sleep for a little." He said rubbing the back of his head with slight nervousness. His other hand shot out in realization giving the firmest grip he could muster, because shaking someone's hand was important in big cities "It's nice to meet you Tsuyoshi-sama, I'm Tenshi Raiton. No relation to the element sadly." He said waggling his eyebrows. He thought about something for a short bit his cognitive abilities working better, so he turned to Kiba with a serious face "Well mister Neko-san, I wonder if we humans had anything that looked ferocious attached to our bodies it would make nice trophies for anything that we might hunt." He said with humor in his voice, wriggling his fingers and chomping his teeth a little.

He was trying to be anything but ferocious at the moment "Then again that was very rude of me to mention, I'm sorry to have said it. May I know your name?" He asked nodding in agreement with himself about his apology. After another moment of sheer thought he stood on his tips toes and whispered as though he was right next to Kiba's ear "And house cats have nothing on you when you can be seen upright." He said awkwardly trying to set things right fully. He turned back to Junko "Perhaps you would like to eat at my house tonight, I live on the other side of here I quite like the solitude. I can cook, and I was planning on cooking fish." He said not turning to look at Kiba a slight hopeful smile on his face. He started walking in the direction that had led him away from his normal path, and this time he would try to follow what he knew for sure.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Observing the young spirit, he seemed to have a sense of humor and he was great when it came to respect. "Interesting." Junko thought after a handshake, listening as Raiton created conversation with Kiba.

"Well mister Neko-san, I wonder if we humans had anything that looked ferocious attached to our bodies it would make nice trophies for anything that we might hunt."
"Then again that was very rude of me to mention, I'm sorry to have said it. May I know your name?"

"It's okay kid, it'll take much more then that to hurt my feelings." Kiba said hitting his chest, making it sound off with a thud. "My name is Shiroi Kiba. It's quite nice to meet a courageous and ferocious human such as yourself." Kiba said with a bit of humor of his own.

"Perhaps you would like to eat at my house tonight, I live on the other side of here I quite like the solitude. I can cook, and I was planning on cooking fish."

"Well..." Junko said, but was immediately interrupted. "Of course!" Kiba said, his eyes was wide as he starred into Raitons eyes. "Seems like I had no say so." Junko said jokingly, holding back laughter. "but first, we have to take care of business." Junko said biting his thumb. Beginning a series of hand signs at a godly speed, Junko decided to take a few steps back. Slapping his hand to the ground as he casted the jutsu, an enormous cloud of smoke engulfed the alleyway.

Blinded, only Junkos voice could be heard. His voice was still light, positive, and seemed as if things was still a joke. "The person, or people you've bumped into has done quite a number on you. They must be dealt with." Junko said as the smoke began to clear, revealing himself, and the rest of the white lotus. Four various white tiger felines stood, all unique in their own way.
"Well, well, well, the gangs all here!" Kiba said as he joined the group. "How about an introduction." Junko said with a warm smile.
Feline Contract said:
The White Lotus said:
<White Lotus Symbol>
6wUSMtl.jpg

Motto said:
<Motto>
"We're all part of the same ancient secret society. A group that transcends the divisions of the human world and contract realms. We, as the White Lotus will always be about philosophy, beauty, and truth."

<General description>
White Lotus, is an ancient and secret group among the felines that seeks philosophy, beauty, and truth, but have no problem with getting down and dirty. Formed centuries earlier by the wisest of the felines from their contract realm, the Order began as an elite group where white tiger felines trained their mind, body, and spirit for the future.

With years of training, this fearsome five have gained experience in tracking, stealth, reading, walking on water, climbing trees or walls, and a series of investigative strategies. Each feline has a background in martial arts/combat and Because of this, each feline has a strong desire for peace.

Un-entertained by feline culture, The white Lotus has shifted its focus to human civilization. Curious of its diverse ways, they thirst for interaction to put their skills to the test. Waiting on the day a chosen contract holder is blessed with the white lotus tattoo. Only then, will white lotus individuals have a chance to be picked single handedly.

<Purpose For Team>
This group has been assigned to Tsuyoshi Junko, each one hand picked and devoted to the sharing of ancient knowledge with Junko. They also concern themselves with the task of finding, training, protecting, and helping Junko during his day to day life.

<How they became acquainted with summoner>
After being granted with acceptance from the felines, Junko received a piercing bite, forming the white lotus's symbol, Junko was now able to choose a feline or more to assist him in his every day life. Looking at the various choices of felines, Junko was unimpressed, until he was put in front of the white Lotus. Being the first to choose from the white lotus, Junko choose five diverse members of the vast group.

<General Appearance/Shared Attire>
White Tigers with the white Lotus symbol printed somewhere on their clothing.

E-rank summon #1 said:
mlOjAK7.jpg

Name: shiroi kiba (White Fang)
Position: leader Out of the 5
Appearance: standing at 5ft 8in, Kiba is the tallest of the group. He's a white tiger with brutal scars and black stripes, but most is unseen due to his metal armor placed over most his body. Kiba has red eyes, razor sharp claws, and fangs. Other then his armor, Kiba wears a red cloth with a gold trimming.

Personality: Being the leader of the group, Kiba tends to be demanding and ferocious amongst his brethren, but he's actually the most kind hearted. Kiba doesn't throw a punch nor command a punch unless it's absolutely necessary. Kiba loves to relax and stay away from all danger, but once danger calls, he steps up to the plate. Very social and understanding, can relate to almost anything. His critical thinking is off the charts and his skills prove it, on and off the battlefield.

E-rank summon #2 said:
As5kYGi.jpg

Name: Kenmeina tora (Wise Tiger)(Commonly Summoned)
Position: Co-Leader out of the 5

Appearance: standing at 5ft 7in, Tora is a white tiger with abnormal black stripes and flesh piercing claws. He has a skinny ripped build with green eyes. He wears a hooded cloak (Dark Green) with the white lotus symbol on the back, armor(dark green with gold trimmings), cloth(dark green), and thin ropes(gold). Equipped with a custom shield and katana(gold).

Personality: Tora would be considered the "Brains" of the group. He speaks with the up most intelligence and has experience with multiple medical fields. He's analytical and always strive to do better. Tora listens and constantly thinks, the philosopher type. Aside from education, Tora's battle skills are considered some of the best and enjoys battle, but he'd rather read a nice book. The only thing that bothers Tora are "knuckle heads", especially ones with quick tempers.

E-rank Summon #3 said:
furry_tigerwarrior_zpsb64ed6ce.jpg

]Name: Byakko (White Tiger Of The West)
Position: Soldier

Appearance: standing at 5ft 6in, Byakko is a white tiger with deep black stripes, fangs, and ripping claws. He has golden eyes and a ripped build. He Wears a custom leather jacket(black) with gold plated edges on the end of the sleeves that has the white lotus logo, and the white Lotus motto. He wears pants(white) with the bottom portion ripped at the calf. Equipped with a custom saber tooth blade, carried on his back.

Personality: Byakko would be considered the "cool" one of the group with a quick temper. He does his best to keep calm, but once he's fired up, it's no turning back. He's into battle, seeks the truth in everything, and is straight to the point. Byakko can't take a joke to save his life, so jokesters aren't really his preferred company.

E-rank Summon #4 said:
rFUCJs4.jpg

Name: Raijū (Thunder Beast)

Appearance: standing at 5'7, Rainū is a white tiger with black stripes, fangs,claws, and scars, he has Crimson blue eyes, and a muscular build. He wears knee length cargo shorts(blue), battle gloves(blue), custom foot attire(blue), a belt(black) with the white lotus print, and a feline necklace that hold a crimson blue crystal.

Personality: Raijū would be considered the "Jokester" of the group. Typically clumsy unless it comes to battle. Talkative with corny jokes, adventurous, curious, and hard at hearing. A scholar in mind but reflects a kid at play. He believes in living young, wild, and free. Focusing on the beauty of reality.

E-rank Summon #5 said:
oMwrikl.jpg

Name: Jibakurei (Protects a specific place)

Appearance: shortest of the bunch, standing at 5'4. A white tiger with golden eyes, wearing a yin-yang head band(yellow), bandana around his neck(black) with the white Lotus print, wrist band weights(yellow), ankle weights(yellow), waist sash(yellow) and martial arts pants(black). Topping things off on his fur with black stripes and ferocious claws.

Personality: Jibakurei is the most obedient of the bunch, he listens to every word he's told and is typically the most quiet. Bein the youngest in the bunch, he's Humble due to his martial arts. Jibakurei's uses his martial arts training as his way of life. Always aware of his self, always aware of his surroundings, if he has to he will, and if he don't he won't.

"Kiba, as you know already."

"Kenmeina Tora, the brains of this group."

"Whatever! ugh, I'm Byakko."

"Don't mind him, he's such a sour puss! Hi, I'm Raijū!"

"......Jibakurei..."

"Kiba, do you have the scent?"

"If you're referring to the extra ones I picked up off the kid, then yes. It's a few.

"Good, that's why we have a few felines."

Looking towards Raiton, Junko stepped forward. Kneeling to one knee once more, Junko spoke. "These new kittens need to take a whiff of you, they will all have a job tonight. A feline that don't work, don't eat! As you can see, they don't look like they miss any meals." Junko said jokingly serious.
"Its because we like to eat!" Raijū out-bursted. "you young cats must find and catch the scumbags that did a number on our young friend here. Afterwards, bring them approximately 3-4 miles from what ever my current location is. Contact me once done and dinner will be served." Junko said standing back to his feet.

"What's on the menu?"

"I'm glad you asked Byakko! Our friend right here will tell you." Junko said gesturing to Raiton. Before he answered, Junko whispered, "I hope you have extra of the you know what, if not, we can pick more up." waiting on a reply, the team starred in anticipation, hungry for Raitons answer. Tonight would be an interesting one indeed....

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The smile plastered on Raiton's face was growing by the minute "Why thank you Shiori-San." He said pleased with the amendment "Courage is not the absence of fear, but the will to over come the obstacles in front of you." He quoted nodding. He was very full of bright hope, but he still needed the experience to back him up. He laughed briefly at Kiba's reaction he was happy he guessed right, so he gave a thumbs up with good-will. In the next moment he saw the hand seals from just outside of his main vision. So quick, one, two, three hand signs? No there has to be more then that. He thought rapidly before the white smoke busted all around him, and what he saw next was... a good bit more then he was expecting. They were all, well mostly, very different in they way they acted and dressed, but they all seemed to show him the same good will. "I'm Tenshi Raiton, it's very nice to meet you all." He said not moving his arms very much, he didn't want to show his bracelets too much.

Raiton nodded understanding that smell was sensory as well, but one that was often forgotten about in most cases. He very well knew that everyone had a different 'tag' as far as the senses go, appearance for seeing, body chemistry for smell and touch, and footsteps or even heart beats for hearing. Each of these traits had their own identity in each person, and though he didn't understand his own habits and inner workings he assumed one day he would. The speech about not working and not eating didn't surprise him at all, even if it was a joke, or wasn't. After all he knew very well those hardships, and he actually came to like them when he reaped what he sew. He nodded with that smile plastered to his face
"Hai, Tsuyoshi-san I have more then enough." He said nodding again with confidence. He looked at each one of the White Lotus and spoke almost merrily "We have fish for the night, featuring five styles of fish from around the world!" He said releasing a fake evil laughter. Which was followed by a more natural boyish laughter not found quite so often in youth anymore "Although if I might request, that the one who sucker punched me. I want a fair fight with him." He said some of his innocence fading to the burning desire in his gut. Although he was a student this was his first lesson in not being quite so trusting to people who stick to the shadows of places.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
"Hai, Tsuyoshi-san I have more then enough."
"We have fish for the night, featuring five styles of fish from around the world!"

"FISH! Oh boy oh boy!"

"Well let's get this show on the road!"

"Although if I might request, that the one who sucker punched me. I want a fair fight with him."

Nodding, Junko raised his hand as a fist. Immediately, all conversation came to a halt. "So, fish is the treat for the night. Now, give Raiton a whiff and carry out your mission." Junko said with seriousness, his eyes were now cold.

"Well, I'm not taking the one that smells like dog ass. That scent strong and I'm way over here."

"No dibs!"

"No dibs!"

"No Dibs!"

"fine, I'll take it...ugh."

"HAHAHA! Have fun!"

As the team closed in, they took a few whiffs of Raiton. Processing the different smells, they all nodded in unison. "Well, we'll catch you cats later. Meanwhile, we will get our friend a shower and get to know each other a little better." Junko said nodding. "Alright, LETS MOVE!" Kiba shouted. As his last word rolled of his tongue, it seemed as if the white lotus vanished, running with intense speed, the hunt was on.

"Wow, as if one big ass cat wasn't enough! You had to summon four more big ass cats!"

"Problem?"

"Yes, stop summoning all these damn cats! you don't own enough litter boxes!"

"Actually, I don't own any litter boxes.."

"My point exactly! And make sure to tell them that they big asses can't be at the foot of your bed."

"Hahaha, Mazoku, do they look like houses cats to you?"

"Regardless, a cat is a cat."

"They're tigers."

"Like I said, a cat is a cat. A tiger is a type of cat."

"Hahaha, I'm so done with you."

"Well, shall we be on our way?" Junko asked. Raiton was something special. Junko couldn't quite put a finger on it, but the kids intellect was one of a kind. He most definitely raised curiosity in Junkos mind. "So, what's your battle skills like? For you to call dibs on a fight, you must have some skill." Junko would say as the walk began.

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
MFT
WC:368

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raiton went on to notice a few things about his momentary benefactor, or new friend, but he hadn't quite figured what was going on yet. Many different scenes from stories played out a few words in his head of what could happen. To him they felt like little orbs suspended in his mind, and by 'touching' them he could feel the impression of what could unfold. Some were dark, and very cruel, though most of them told of the days to come. Some were filled with empty days and others were full, but almost everyday was consumed with people whose faces he had not yet known. As all of this was flaring off in his mind he answered Junko "I lived in a shrine as you know, but that shrine doubled as an orphanage. We often got Shinobi visitors to see the growth of the children. One in particular, my very first Sensei, saw in me something no other did, and he took me out training for a few days. Enough to confirm what I could and could not do, he seemed to be satisfied, but I was still too young to go to the academy." He had hit a talkative wave that washed over him, the question broiling his brain a little. It was becoming more clear to Raiton that all of his fights seemed to be tucked away and forgotten in his mind, did he put them there? Or was that the workings of someones outside influence creeping on his mind, he mentally sighed and decided to play out what every happened, and play it out well.

After his extended pause he came back to reality
"After the Sensei left I trained and did chores, I knew that I could be purchased from the orphanage. I knew that money would always be needed for hungry mouths, and I knew that if I could survive, if I could really live that I could be great at something more." He said in short wonderment, he wasn't lost for too long this time however. They had arrived at his house which was little and humble, but not shabby or falling apart "I, uh, still send some money back to the orphanage. Just enough that I don't break my money bank." He said nodding hoping that he wasn't in the wrong for it. He let them into the house and disarmed the simple traps he had hidden, the shrine had been broken into a time or two "Listen to me ramble, I had a point to the beginning I promise. Well against Tsuyoshi-sama I wouldn't last more then a few seconds, though against a normal adult, one normal adult, I am more crafty then I am devastating." He said the memories in his mind tormenting him, teasing him with what seemed to be much more cruel fights. Moments and memories striking him and fluttering away, but he did what he could to not let it show on his face "I know one Suiton Ninjutsu, pressurized mist, because I like to be close in fights, but faster if I can. Most of the time... most of the time... most of the time I just take the hits and continue on ignoring what I am able to of the damage." He said cheerfully through most of it, his stumbling could seem to be quite a few different things. Like being spacy for a second, and it could be seen like that because he didn't show any sign of care about his reiterations.

A part of his mind was attempting to pry open this section of memory to give more information, but every mental yank he gave was replied with a reaction tug of war. He left it be for now, it couldn't be all that important, and he all ways came out on top when he picked his fights didn't he? He looked back to Junko and tilted his head a bit, Raiton had done a lot of talking
"What about Tsuyoshi-san? I bet meeting Shiori-san and the others was quite fun, they are characters from the looks and speech of them." He said with a smile as he busted out the fish.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Listening to Raiton, Junko nodded while listening carefully. Turns out, the young lad use to be a orphan. Looking into the dark sky as they walked, Junko reminisced, thinking of his many cold nights next to his brother, alone until kumogakures villagers came along. An orphanage gave them shelter, food, support, and on occasion, love. All Junko had was his brother, one person he hadn't seen in what seemed like a life time. Knowing Raiton had been raised in a orphanage touched Junkos heart, illuminating it like a Christmas tree on Christmases day.

The thought of his pass was always something serious and stressful. After all, the Med-nin didn't know where he was from, or who his parents were. Getting deeper into the conversation, things seemed to tug at Junkos soul, but his face was emotionless as his feelings were under-control. Listening and analyzing Raitons words, Junko couldn't help himself from thinking in a empathetic manor. Relating their lives and feeling his pain, they had finally reached their destination.

"What about Tsuyoshi-san? I bet meeting Shiori-san and the others was quite fun, they are characters from the looks and speech of them."

"Yes, quite an adventure. A life changing adventure at that." Junko said observing the variety of fish. "Ya know, we are one of a kind people. Surviving and living on our own, developing by the day, becoming stronger beings in this ninja world. Junko said with a warm smile. "I was raised as an orphan as well. me, and my brother. The worlds a tough place, but we will survive. Thanks to my sensei and a few others, I've managed to become the ninja I am today." Junko said rubbing his stomach. Hopefully, they'd start preparing the food soon. "Do you have a particular branch you're interested in? Oh, and who's your current sensei?" Junko asked, continuing the conversation

Meanwhile, The white lotus were on the move, moving at an increasing speed throughout kumogakure. Sniffing the cold streets, following the scent of the thugs, the felines were excited. After all, it was their first mission, and their reward was worth wild for any cat. Focused, under the moonlight, they searched the deepest parts of the slums from the shadows. Unseen, unheard, and undetected, The white lotus was growing closer to their targets, One by one.

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As he began to prepare the fish Raiton listened intently, the first set he wanted to cook was deep fried fish with tarter sauce "I'm glad to hear that, it inspires me to become stronger. I also think that this 'bond' could be a strong one." He said showing his small but developed bicep in a classic 'Guts' pose. After he had floured the fish he set them in the deep fryer and left them there on to the next set. He decided on fish taco's, nothing complicated, he set them in a pan with butter keeping an eye on it while he worked the next set . He was a little whirlwind in the kitchen adding a little lemon juice to the pan made fish to add a sharper, but subtle, contrast. He nodded knowing a little what it was like to become stronger "Being a ninja is not easy." He said with a simple shake of his head "Though having people there to help you through your growth is nice...I actually don't have a sensei per say, I kind of just attend classes." He said pulling out a long glass bakers pan. He looked Junko in the eyes as he pulled out cooking sherry very slowly and very deliberately "It's only for cooking, I swear." He said breaking eye contact quickly and adding a small layer to the bottom of the glass pan, the rest was butter, parsley, and garlic.

The next dish was quite a bit closer to home as he cooked rice and prepared seaweed, he was going to make sweet sushi. Then to top off the end of the beginning Raiton cooked some fish in the oven normally and splattered one piece with his personal hot sauce
"A little Russian roulette." He said with a half evil glint in his eye. He knew he was going to get it in the end "I have not decided which branch to go into." He said slowing down a little doing more prep work then most anything else. "So is Tsuyoshi-san's brother as cool as Tsuyoshi-san?" He asked a little excited to meet the brother now, and wanting a diversion, thinking about the future too far ahead made him feel a little uneasy. So he attempted to change the subject "Tsuyoshi-san, you seem.... conflicted every now and again." He mentioned searching for the word, unable to quite pinpoint the source, or even know what was going on truly it was a guess about a guess. He was almost done now, in the end he had fish fettichini from the sherry pan, deep fried fish 'sticks' with tartar sauce, he had added a single chicken one for kicks and giggles. The fish taco's with the hint of lemon, he had however added less vegetables for the white lotus then for himself and Junko, and the normal fish he simply put out a few tasty dips to try. Lastly was the sushi, he kept it on ice for it to stay safe to eat, he had learned many recipes from travelers, and he was very excited that he would be able to show off a little "Maybe I'll just be a nutritional ninja!" He joked looking at his small feast.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
The night was something else. The room filled with a typhoon of mouthwatering smells. The thought of the fish seemed to seep into Junkos mind, suffocating his thoughts with each intake of air. "Damn, he surely knows what he's doing." Junko thought observing his kitchen skills. Listening to Raiton, Junko could feel his light hearted spirit. He had a future ahead of him, with barely anyone to help, similar to Junko at his age. Possibly, Junko would be the one person to make a difference In the young lads life. Only the night would tell.

"I have not decided which branch to go into."
"So is Tsuyoshi-san's brother as cool as Tsuyoshi-san?"

Nodding with a smirk, Junko sighed a bit. "Well, as for your branch, The medical field is always a splendid choice and it just so happens that I'm the medical sennins pupil." Junko said raising both his eye brows. "So, if you want to join the medical branch, I could easily help you there. Hmmm, and as for my brother." Junko said with a momentary pause. "He's quite a Boy Scout. Does what's he's told, follows all the rules, and quite quiet. Well, that's at least what I remember. It's been awhile. Honestly, I don't know where he is or how he might've changed in these years of growth." Junko said shaking his head, his anger was growing like a pumping balloon. "I only know one thing for sure. When I see him, we're fighting. For old times sake." Junko said, tightening his fist.

Aiko was much missed and much loved. Puzzled, Junko could never understand how he lost his brother in the mist of the ninja world. It was odd, Junko still didn't know if his brother was even alive, but he had faith that he'd pop up one day.

"Tsuyoshi-san, you seem.... conflicted every now and again."

Un-tightening his fist, Junko wasn't surprised. "yeah, if you been through some of the things I been through and have to deal with, you'd seem that way to. The scary part is, we both still have a long life to live." Junko said patting his stomach. Underneath his clothing, he could still feel the seal upon his stomach, encasing Mazuko for eternity. As the feast was complete, a sudden knock at the door interrupted Junkos next words. shifting his attention to the closed door, a voice soon spoke.

"Mission complete. Targets captured and are approximately 3 miles away from this destination."

"Great Job!"

"And sir..."

"May I say, the fish smells heavenly! We can all smell it miles back."

"hahaha,Thank Raiton for that, he's a ninja in the kitchen."

"Thanks Raiton!"

"So, shall we make this into a nightly picnic? Junko asked, they all could surely eat and enjoy the upcoming events involving the thugs.

Tenshi Raiton

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Raiton looked at Junko with a very puzzled expression "We...?" He almost finished when the knock came to the door. An almost too large smile was etched into his features "No, thank you Shiori-san." He said holding up a pan and spatula "Even the underworld respects my cooking." He cackled in his play-evil tone. The cackle turned into a giggle, and with the end of his giggle came his serious face "Hmm, well picnics are fun." He said thinking of his evil plan, he grabbed a colorful mask from a drawer and donned it "Are you familiar with Cinco De Mayo Tsuyoshi-san?" He asked packing the food diligently and carefully, his mask covering his face. For Raiton things were already getting darker in his mind, with the wheels turning and his deviousness going full force the small blood lust began to blossom again. It was slow and creeping taking over inch by inch, and all that he knew was that the door didn't need to be opened forcefully....

The entire way to the spot that he had chosen in his mind he said little, any questions or small talk he responded to in turn with a little but direct speech. He wasn't being rude about his demeanor, he was concentrating on his first move already, and anyone who knew this process might notice his involuntary twitches that came with him playing over his physical reactions for fights. When he stopped it was in a square clear lot, being as far away from most people as he liked there would not be much interference on this night. He set up the small feast with most things in foil to keep the right temperature, fish was tricky to deal with, and with a traditional red checkered blanket to boot. Well traditional somewhere anyways
"Tsuyoshi-san?" He half asked looking up through his mask still his voice still and calm, a violence storm was stirring his soul "Thank you for everything." He said to make sure he covered what he could before his meat bag got here. His entire way of thinking had changed, and it was still Raiton only it was his defensive mechanism coming out to play.

[[I'm using the color blue to denote Raiton in blood lust mode, nothing special it just allows this sweet character to be ruthless. Also I took a guess at who was at the door, sorry if it was one of the other summons you intended it to be.]]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:

Tsuyoshi Junko said:
"Are you familiar with Cinco De Mayo Tsuyoshi-san?"

"Oh yes, I've heard stories. Junko said with a nod before bringing his hand to his face. The stench of blood floated about as Mazokus chakra began seeping through Junkos pores. His chakra was visible, pulsing a dark entity with heavy pressure. The weird part was, it was only a tiny amount. Junkos sclera slowly turned black as is iris turned gold. Swiping down, the malicious chakra covered Junkos face, forming a demonic mask with blood markings.

"shall we celebrate?" Junko asked as Raiton finished packing. Junkos voice sounded reaping, his presence now warm with a cold heart. Bloodlust seemed to fill the air as they were on their way. Following Tora, they remained silent. The anticipation was high as the thought of the upcoming events was growing near. Arriving to the designated area, three thugs laid tied up, struggling to speak.

"Thank you, you've guys done a fine job. Leave em to me and leave enough food for us." Junko said, allowing the cats to eat. Their job was done after all. "will do!" the white lotus said in unison.

"Tsuyoshi-san?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you for everything."

"No problem. here's how things will go, No fatalities. By the end of this, these punks will be turned in to the proper authorities, but won't be looking too well." Junko said with a brief pause. "You will get your belongings back." Junko said Un-sheathing his blade. Gleaming in the moonlight, Junko pointed it towards the thugs. "Proceed how you see fit." Junko said, giving Raiton the go ahead.
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
Mft
WC:264
OOC: I'll let you kick things off

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back