Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Aburame Kiriyomi - Academy Student

Kiriyomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
Name: Aburame Kiriyomi

Physical Description: A messy shock of brown hair sits atop this young boy's head, dropping down to cover green eyes that are often unfocused. A small scar crosses the bridge of his nose, and his mouth is often set into a thin concentrated line as though he were deep in thought. Dirt can often be found smudged onto his rounded cheeks, smeared from trying to wipe it away constantly. Having spent much of his childhood outdoors playing in the forest, his skin is a light tan and can often be found with various scrapes from thorns and branches whipping his arms and legs. Kiriyomi is rather lanky, standing at 4'6" and weighing around 70 lbs. Despite his lazy appearance, Kiriyomi is a very dedicated student and friend.

Mental Description: Kiriyomi often has his head in the clouds, daydreaming about his future and how he's going to achieve great things. He is often reserved when first meeting new people, but opens up and becomes more vibrant and talkative when he gets to know people better. Oftentimes, Kiriyomi is slow to act, preferring first to examine all angles of a problem and seek out the solution that has the best chance of success. He is very protective of all living things, having been brought up to respect nature and all of her inhabitants. Although he seems like a withdrawn and brooding individual, Kiriyomi is actually very kind and seeks to befriend anyone that will take the time to talk to him. Being an only child, he has difficulty starting conversations with other children his own age, but once the dialogue has started, he is an active participant.

History: Kiriyomi was born to Sumiwa and Satsu Aburame, on the outskirts of Konohagakure. He grew up playing in the woods by himself, as the youngest child born into the family. The rest of the family's children were already in the Academy by the time that he was born, so he led a life of solitude to start.

Despite being mostly a loner, Kiri developed his social skills by hanging around his elders. Whenever they would sit and play Shogi, he would often be found sitting and learning the various strategies that were employed. This led to Kiri developing a more strategic approach to life, which he employs in all aspects such as deciding who to befriend. Because of this, his mother's attempts to introduce him to other children often failed as he was more intrigued with the intricacies of the ant colonies in the various parts of the village.

Kiri's father Satsu is a member of Konoha Security, and is an inspiration to Kiri. He dreams of one day being a member of the Konoha Security as well, training until he is strong enough to become one of the Hokage's Guard. His family often tease him about this dream, as he is small for his age, but he is determined to prove them all wrong and show that his physique could be used as an advantage rather than a hindrance when it comes to becoming a stronger ninja.

Bloodline: Kiriyomi is outside, lying in the dirt and watching a line of carpenter ants depositing materials from a nearby stump. His eyes shine with a burning curiosity, wondering if they are moving to a new home or if they are expanding to make room for even more of their colony. A throat clears behind him, and he jumps to his feet, spinning around. Standing behind him with his arms crossed is Kiri's grandfather, Shibuto. "Kiriyomi, what exactly are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be inside finishing your homework?"

"Yes Grandfather. But I think there's a new colony of ants out here, and I was just checking on them to make sure that they were able to move in peacefully without being harassed." Kiriyomi ducks his head and kicks at the dirt around his feet. Shibuto walks over and crouches beside Kiri, turning him back towards the ants.

"You know, Kiriyomi, that our clan specializes in using insects? We are not so very different from an ant colony, you know. We are, so to speak, the 'queen' ant in the sense that they will listen to our orders and protect us when we are in danger. However, we mustn't abuse that power. We must care for them as well."

"I know that, Granpda! Everyone in the family prefers to use beetles, but I don't understand why. Ants are so much more complex and intelligent! There are so many different types of ants too, including those that can fly! So I hope that when I come into my abilities, I am able to use ants and show just how useful they can be." Kiriyomi sets his jaw and stares at his grandfather, expecting him to argue against using an insect that many of the family viewed as "lesser". However, Shibuto chuckled to himself softly and picked Kiri up and carried him inside.

"You know, Kiri, that we will support you in whatever it is that you decide. If you have an affinity for something simple like ants, I have no doubt that you will prove to the family that they are as complex and useful as the beetles we all use. Look at the pawns in Shogi. They are just as important as the King. Every piece has its own unique purpose, don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do. Now, go and finish your homework please." Shibuto sets Kiri down outside of his room, and pats him on the back.

Kiriyomi watches his grandfather disappear around the corner before stepping into his room, and sitting down at his table to finish his homework. As he does, he doesn't notice the small trail of carpenter ants that followed him away from the colony and begin making their way towards him.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Name: Aburame Kiriyomi

Physical Description: A messy shock of brown hair sits atop this young boy's head, dropping down to cover green eyes that are often unfocused. A small scar crosses the bridge of his nose, and his mouth is often set into a thin concentrated line as though he were deep in thought. Dirt can often be found smudged onto his rounded cheeks, smeared from trying to wipe it away constantly. Having spent much of his childhood outdoors playing in the forest, his skin is a light tan and can often be found with various scrapes from thorns and branches whipping his arms and legs. Kiriyomi is rather lanky, standing at 4'6" and weighing around 70 lbs. Despite his lazy appearance, Kiriyomi is a very dedicated student and friend.

Mental Description: Kiriyomi often has his head in the clouds, daydreaming about his future and how he's going to achieve great things. He is often reserved when first meeting new people, but opens up and becomes more vibrant and talkative when he gets to know people better. Oftentimes, Kiriyomi is slow to act, preferring first to examine all angles of a problem and seek out the solution that has the best chance of success. He is very protective of all living things, having been brought up to respect nature and all of her inhabitants. Although he seems like a withdrawn and brooding individual, Kiriyomi is actually very kind and seeks to befriend anyone that will take the time to talk to him. Being an only child, he has difficulty starting conversations with other children his own age, but once the dialogue has started, he is an active participant.

History: Kiriyomi was born to Sumiwa and Satsu Aburame, on the outskirts of Konohagakure. He grew up playing in the woods by himself, as the youngest child born into the family. The rest of the family's children were already in the Academy by the time that he was born, so he led a life of solitude to start.

Despite being mostly a loner, Kiri developed his social skills by hanging around his elders. Whenever they would sit and play Shogi, he would often be found sitting and learning the various strategies that were employed. This led to Kiri developing a more strategic approach to life, which he employs in all aspects such as deciding who to befriend. Because of this, his mother's attempts to introduce him to other children often failed as he was more intrigued with the intricacies of the ant colonies in the various parts of the village.

Kiri's father Satsu is a member of Konoha Security, and is an inspiration to Kiri. He dreams of one day being a member of the Konoha Security as well, training until he is strong enough to become one of the Hokage's Guard. His family often tease him about this dream, as he is small for his age, but he is determined to prove them all wrong and show that his physique could be used as an advantage rather than a hindrance when it comes to becoming a stronger ninja.

Bloodline: Kiriyomi is outside, lying in the dirt and watching a line of carpenter ants depositing materials from a nearby stump. His eyes shine with a burning curiosity, wondering if they are moving to a new home or if they are expanding to make room for even more of their colony. A throat clears behind him, and he jumps to his feet, spinning around. Standing behind him with his arms crossed is Kiri's grandfather, Shibuto. "Kiriyomi, what exactly are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be inside finishing your homework?"

"Yes Grandfather. But I think there's a new colony of ants out here, and I was just checking on them to make sure that they were able to move in peacefully without being harassed." Kiriyomi ducks his head and kicks at the dirt around his feet. Shibuto walks over and crouches beside Kiri, turning him back towards the ants.

"You know, Kiriyomi, that our clan specializes in using insects? We are not so very different from an ant colony, you know. We are, so to speak, the 'queen' ant in the sense that they will listen to our orders and protect us when we are in danger. However, we mustn't abuse that power. We must care for them as well."

"I know that, Granpda! Everyone in the family prefers to use beetles, but I don't understand why. Ants are so much more complex and intelligent! There are so many different types of ants too, including those that can fly! So I hope that when I come into my abilities, I am able to use ants and show just how useful they can be." Kiriyomi sets his jaw and stares at his grandfather, expecting him to argue against using an insect that many of the family viewed as "lesser". However, Shibuto chuckled to himself softly and picked Kiri up and carried him inside.

"You know, Kiri, that we will support you in whatever it is that you decide. If you have an affinity for something simple like ants, I have no doubt that you will prove to the family that they are as complex and useful as the beetles we all use. Look at the pawns in Shogi. They are just as important as the King. Every piece has its own unique purpose, don't let anyone tell you what you can and cannot do. Now, go and finish your homework please." Shibuto sets Kiri down outside of his room, and pats him on the back.

Kiriyomi watches his grandfather disappear around the corner before stepping into his room, and sitting down at his table to finish his homework. As he does, he doesn't notice the small trail of carpenter ants that followed him away from the colony and begin making their way towards him.

Welcome to Leaf, I've taken your application into Leaf Council Lands.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
eLpLc.png

Congratulations, you've been accepted to Konohagakure!
Thank you for your patience!

Please post a request for an Leaf Academy Student HERE. If needed please request a Name Change HERE to make your account name match your character name.

Now you're ready to go forth and roleplay! Have a nice stay here!
The spring of youth!

Once in Leaf Usergroup please post your character profile HERE
As a new player below is the Student package, please post your starting stats as reflected as below in your profile.

Agility: 5/50
Stamina: 5/50
Taijutsu: 5/50
Ninjutsu: 5/50
Genjutsu: 5/50
Chakra Control: 0%/50%

Starting Yen has been given, and Leaf Access has been granted!

If you want to join our community Ooc! We have a Discord server. (Click the picture). Want to be part of our village chat? just go to "#Role-request" channel and state that you would like to have leaf access with the link of your character approval you were approved. Easy as that!

To get a little bit going, there has been a brand new guide made. » Click me «​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back