Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

After Mission Checkup - Medical Thread

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kushin walked into the Aesculapium and sat down in the foyer. He'd taken a number and was filling in the appropriate forms.

He and Keiji had just been out on a mission. He'd given the statue over to the appropriate people in Council for them to create another mission for someone to deliver it to where it belonged and now he was here. Just in case. One could never be too safe when it came to their health. He might have sprained something small in his leg when he was traveling or perhaps picked up some kind of bug. One would only find out if they came in for their checkup.

"Isaki Kushin. We're ready for your checkup." the trainee called and Kushin stood, passed them the documents and followed.

He wondered who his medical shinobi would be today.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune stretched in the break she had in between patients. It had been a loooong day, so she just hoped that it’d be an easy case this time. Then again, she did enjoy a challenge… She didn’t really care what came in, as long as she got something to do. Lo and behold, whose papers does she get handed? Oh just her boss, Isaki Kushin. Apparently he had been on a mission and needed a routine checkup.
As Kushin entered the room, she smiled at him and gestured for him to take a seat. ”You don’t immediately appear to have any injuries or maladies, sir.” she said and quickly did a visual inspection of him

After seeing no visual indication of anything being wrong, she decided to begin the usual check of his heart and lungs. Assuming he had a heart of course, it was rather hard to tell with Kushin... ”I’ll need you to pull up your shirt, so I can check your heart and lungs.” she said as she grabbed her stethoscope and applied a bit of fire chakra to it, so it would be body temperature instead of freezing cold.
After she’d listened to his heart and lungs, she’d grab one of those annoying wooden sticks used to hold down a tongue. ”Open wide and go ‘Aaaaaahhhh’.” she said, treating him like any other patient, waiting for him to open his mouth so she could hold down the tongue while looking down his throat.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He nodded I wasn't touched. Just like to make sure I've not picked up anything and that there's not something wrong with me I can't feel. Sitting down he was quite used to this. It was something he did frequently. He was a careful man.

Doing as he was told he lifted up his shirt, the stereotypical body of a ninjutsu based shinobi behind it. Ripped but not as bulky muscular in the chest or arm region as the taijutsu fighters.

That she checked his heart was noted down in his mind. He was a Chigokai, the clan reknown for their blood, and thus heart. In fact a heart could die and a Chigokai would live on, their blood pushed around their bodies using chakra. It wasn't a healthy state to be in, however it worked, and it meant that they generally didn't have to worry about heart issues. However they generally didn't suffer heart problems anyway as the blood could cleans itself, destroying anything which might cause a blockage in the capillaries.

Not that it really mattered, in the end she was just being thorough and chances were that she might be slightly nervous as she was doing all this on her boss. She didn't show any signs of nervousness, but neither did he when he got them, so who knew. They were shinobi after all.

After that he lowered his top once more and she asked him to open wide, and go aaaah, he did so as she checked his throat for any signs of infection.

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After having checked Kushin’s throat and such for infections, she got onto her knees, and checked out his feet, by letting her hands run over them, pressing in here and there. ”I’m sure you know the drill, sir. Let me know if anything hurts when I press.” she said, just to be certain, as her hands moved from the heels to the ankles, up the legs to the knees. She did have to make sure that they were still fine, and that his kneecaps were still where they should be, and not travelling around.
After having checked his knees, she stood up and took his hands, to make sure they were still in pristine shape and ready to do their job when needed. ”The hands of a surgeon. Precision instruments, often spelling doom for enemies and traitors. I like them.” she said in a low tone, kinda just thinking out loud.

She then took a little pen-light and administered an eye-exam, to see if Kushin’s pupils dilated and constricted as they should. She held up the pen ”Look at my finger” she said and hold up her free hand, her index finger raised while she turned on the pen light with the other hand and lit him right in the eyes, checking them over.
”As far as I can see, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with you, sir.” she said and turned off her little light and stuffed the pen back into her breast pocket before signing the paperwork stating that he was fit for duty and then grabbing the violin she kept in her closet. ”One might even say that… You’re fit as a fiddle.” she said and giggled at her bad pun before playing a piece of classical music from the provinces of the Lightning Country. ”Enjoy your day, sir.” she said in between strokes with the violin bow as she closed her eyes and let her fingers do the work of playing the melody.

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He nodded at her words. He knew the drill and everything she was doing was being done with practiced hands. Though he was taken a little off guard at the pulling out of a violin and then playing it. A small frown, but in the end he knew what she was at least attempting. Was this how people related to each other and made friends? The action was pointless though, surely only acts that made sense worked. No, in all likelihood he was the one in the wrong, after all he didn't have friends.

Perhaps Keiji, but that wasn't a friendship, that was a master student thing. That and he was sure to have other sensei anyway.

She played the violin and had her eyes closed, thankfully before the frown had found its way to his face.

Thank you. He said and then left. It was bizarre but he took mental notes. Perhaps when he was trying to make friends he would see if this would help. Do something which didn't make sense. Perhaps that would help.

[topic left]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
If Kushin hadn’t said anything on his way out, Kitsune would’ve been completely unaware that he had left. She nodded at him and kept on playing her violin, shutting out the sounds of the world around her, listening only to the music, playing faster and faster until the melody reached its crescendo, upon which she sighed gently and let it slow down to a regular pace again.

[Topic left as well~]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back