Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

After Work Schooling [Shieo/Kiri]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Returning to the village has its ups and downs. For the most part, it was the “downs” as he would have to abide to whatever punishment given to him by the Raikage for arriving on his own and without Junko. That, and because he needed to go back and study medical things under Osu’s strict tutelage again. The latter wasn’t too happy either about finding out about the incident in Leaf, and Kiri was is still surprise as to how he was still in one piece after all that was said and done.

But after a few days of getting stuck with tomes and medical journals, Kiri was at the end of his patience. His beast was restless as well, but mostly because of the bestial instinct that wanted him to get into action. He’d agree. Try as he might, he wasn’t the type to simply be out of the physical strains far too long.. even if it had been just a few days. Not to mention his return to Kumo ended up with a chance encounter with an unknown person who caught his attention. And that was probably what was really fuelling his desire to get some good old training.

As such, right after he’d finished his work in the hospital, Kiri hastily left for the coliseum. It wasn’t as loud and festive as it was during the day, now that the main events had passed and some of the smaller grounds were empty. There, Kiri would find himself waiting, getting rid of the lab coat, perfectly folding it and keeping it inside his rucksack. This time, he left his happi back home but his current wear was his usual yukata. Wrapped around his waist was the darker coloured obi and hang securely on it were his uchigatana and wakizashi. The two blades were in perfect form and waiting to be used.

In any case, to make this training better, Kiri had applied for a night class with the academy. Even if he had finished his school days there, they were still willing to provide assistance. Though, he must admit that they seemed a bit apprehensive when he requested it. Perhaps the stigma of that incident was still there. He should be happy they even allowed him. And so, he wondered who the academy would send to help him train tonight.

[Topic Entered.]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"Shieo, we understand this may seem a bit sudden. But we've booked an evening class for one of our Medical Ninja for combat training-- And the teacher that was supposed to instruct this was just admitted into the hospital. The School adviser had a knack for calling on Shieo for the oddities that sprung- Somehow this sounded awfully familiar to a former mission he had the ill-fortune of attending. All of which ended in misery and despair. Perhaps that's why they call on me... Bummer were the simple thoughts that grazed in his mind. All while he stood staring at the woman at the desk, blankly- devoid of all emotion for that blissful lapse of being outside of reality.

It was then that she cleared her throat. Of course this wasn't the first time dealing with Shieo; "You know we wouldn't call on you unless we absolutely had too, we understand you yourself were just released from the hospital; but with your absence due to the unfortunate circumstances some months ago. We figured this could also be a good way for you to scrape off some of that rust." All while talking, she had been sorting papers and stapled them. Sliding them towards Shieo's end of the desk. "It's a simple sparring session, your location is marked here on the map. Report back when you're done, or in a condition to report back."

Squinting in response, Shieo had instinctively picked up the papers. There wasn't arguing, despite the many attempts he's tried in the past. That last little bit was foreboding, I don't like foreboding his mind drifted once more. It wasn't until the sound of a clip-board clip snapping that had brought him back. "Er... Right... When I return as a half a corpse, perhaps then... You'll only task me with educational classes. We know how frail I am." They were empty words, met with empty silence. And the empty stare that suggested he should be departing...

And so he had, departed. His half-lidded eyes scanning the papers he was given. Muttering under his breath the contents; the looming crisp air was keeping him somewhat awake for his travel to the arena. "Kiri is the guys name huh? Why does that sound familiar...? Maybe Punk-Ass Sensei mentioned him at some-point... Guess it doesn't matter." Heaving a weighted sigh he had only a moments notice to catch the sight of his grand entrance- Strange way to put it he himself thought, as he monologues his own entry, all in his mind; a second in delay.

The moment he had looked up; was exactly the moment the inhabitants of the arena would notice Shieo walking at the top of the stairs that surrounded the circular arena. At that very moment he had looked up, his foot loomed over the first step; ill-prepared for the descent. And so the rest of his body had met with the untimely fate of tumbling near comically down to the very bottom. Remarkably, the papers remained in his grip the entire descent.
Upon the final thud Shieo had a listless expression painted on his face, while slowly adjusting his attention to Kiri. "Don't suppose you're this Kiri guy, huh?" He questioned, remaining on the ground; in a prone position. And seemed to show no intention of getting up yet.

[Topic Entered]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While waiting, Kiri was stretching his arms to make sure he was ready. All that heavy lifting along the archives of the hospital was a bit worrying. Though he was a bit glad that in the later half of the day, he spent some time at the pediatrics ward. It may have been some time since he’d been there but he was happy to see the kids remembered him. Then again, maybe he ought to be more concerned as to why they were still in the hospital. Maybe further diagnosis? Well, he’ll have to talk to Osu about that, and hopefully they could get those kids underway to returning home and normalcy.

Just then, there was a loud thud. Kiri turned to glance at the side to find something, or rather, someone having unceremoniously bumbled and tumbled down. Kiri was a bit speechless at the sight as the man preferred to stay on the ground. And somehow, Kiri had a feeling that this person was who the academy sent there. Not that he was disappointed, he was just a bit surprised… and concerned if the academy was testing his control now. And boy was he right when the mat spoke, making Kiri feel awkward.

“Uh.. yes, I am Kiri,” he replied as he approached the other before reaching down a hand to help the man up. “But who are you, if I may ask? Oh but I guess you’re my teacher tonight, huh? Which means… the previous one… was somehow…”

He paused for a bit as if he felt a chill run down his spine. Was he getting into trouble again? “Uh… is the previous teacher… uh… okay? I mean… crap…. no wonder the patient’s name earlier was familiar. It was him, wasn’t it?” A grim look on face showed a mixture of thoughts running through his head but in the end, Kiri sighed as he faced the teacher once more. “I’ll try my best to be better this time.”

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It took an awfully long, awkward moment before Shieo reached out with a hand and accepted the aid. It wasn't that his face painted fear, concerns or anything- disgruntled perhaps; as if he had to come to terms that he had to stand and get this over with. Once standing, he started to pat himself off; hap-hazardly listening to Kiri ramble. All the while, he meandered over to the edge of the arena and put down his papers.

"To answer in order..." Kiri may have noticed, Shieo didn't take the time to cut him off, rather he allowed the whole string of words to spill out and fester a moment. As when he himself spoke he had returned to about five feet from Kiri's position. "My name is Shieo; formalities aside. Since they make me uncomfortable-- Can't say I know the specifics about the other teacher, didn't ask. I imagine he just got the flu or something... I wouldn't lose sleep over it, really." His eyes didn't seem to leave Kiri, it wasn't that he was gauging him; or even thinking anything of it. He's just had a bad string of unfortunate circumstances, and he was inquiring himself- What could possibly be the deal with this one? fate had an unpleasant surprise for him. Which he anticipated wholly, given the fact he was surprisingly, giving a half-assed attempt at stretching his body.

"Don't mind me, I'm a bit of a slouch. So I need to stretch to make sure I don't completely die doing these things... Man, I wish I was in a class right now." Around now he started whistling casually, with the occasional groan suggesting the movement of a muscle that hadn't been used in sometime. There was a lot of groans actually.

"Alright... Guess I'm ready to go whenever you are... Just don't expect anything exceptional."

[I guess this is when a bmod is called?]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome to Unofficial Modded Combat!
tumblr_inline_nv1uffglLD1rt4e0m_500.gif
Due to one of the combatants volunteering to mod the fight, I will be your mediator and review the rounds for this fight! Please send me all your battle information which includes stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc. Also, I would like to remind you to include maintains as the fight goes on or they will not be considered active.

When sending information and actions initially and every round, I would prefer you to link everything if you can as this will greatly reduce the time that it takes to mod as Kiri nor I will not need to search for every little thing. Also if you feel that something will be missed, feel free to add a list of passives and/or effects that you wish to be given special attention OR just a list of all your passives works as well.

Seeing as this is a friendly spar, I assume that you two will not have a time limit but if you decide upon one, let me know.

Lastly, good luck and have fun. I am ready for your battle information along with your first round actions. I will send the actions for Shieo to Kiri after receiving both side's actions.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[col]
K9gtPT8.png

Shieo
HP: 8,000 -8250 = KO
CP: 19,240 -450, -560 = 18, 230
AP: 6 - 4.75 = 1.25
Equipped: Flute Gloves
8vcF0jc.png

Kiri
HP: 20,400 -54 = 20,346
CP: 21,200 -990, - 360, - 1800, -3162 = 14,888
AP: 8 - 6.5 = 1.5

~~~~

0.00sec
Kiri sets Duelist to Shieo
Kiri applied Medical Ward on himself (-990CP)

0.83 sec
Shieo activates Wake-Up Slap (Sharingan Re-skin) (R3) (-450CP)

1.25 sec
Kiri uses Shadow Possession (R3) targeting Shieo (Miss) (-360CP)
Roll: 2 | 17
K: 18+2 = 20
S: 11.5+17= 28.5

1.66 sec
Shieo equips Fluted Gloves

2.91 sec
Shieo attacks with Basic Strike targeting Kiri (50% Partial Hit) (54dmg)
S: Auto-hit Roll: 58 (Fail)
K: Auto-dodge: 83 (Fail)
Roll: 15 | 11
S: 10.5+15 = 25.5
K: 14+11 = 25

4.37 sec
Kiri uses Demon Cloak Omega (M) (-1800CP)

6.24 sec
Shieo uses Hidden Mist (M) targeting Kiri (Hit) (-560CP)
“Both are now inside a fog. Visibility: Dark”
Roll: 12 | 3
S: 16+12 = 28
K: 16+ 3 = 19

7.90 sec
Shieo attempts to enter Stealth (Miss)
Roll: 15 | 7
S: 8 + 15 = 23
K: 12 + 7 = 19

8.12 sec
Kiri uses Shadow Dragon Bullet (M) targeting Shieo (Hit) (-3,162CP) (8,250dmg)
”Converts Water to Shadow”
Rolling for Blindshot: 13 | 6 (Success)
K: 12+13 = 25
S: 8+6 +2 (dark visibility) +2 (heavy cover) = 18
Rolling for Attack: 14 | 15
K: 27+14 +2 (Focus) = 43
S: 11.5+15 = 26.5
Rolling for Cascade Effect: 76 (Miss)

8.12 sec
Shieo is KO’d

9 sec
- - -

10 sec
- - -

Note:
- Remaining actions for Shieo did not take effect due to getting KO’d.
- If there is anything missing/wrong, please don’t hesitate to contact me.​

(OOC: Shieo, I'll let you rp first, so Kiri can go heal you up)

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Fate was unkind to Shieo today, although deep down in the back of his mind- He knew it always was unkind to him. Fighting someone with a history was no exception, even if he had hoped it would have tided over gently. . . He had exhumed a sigh accepting something, "We're shinobi... It's never gentle." such words passed in thought as he watched his sparring partner; something about their presence seemed much more accustomed to the acts of battle than he. There was confidence and strength; where Shieo was typically laid back and more attuned to the book-teaching of students much younger than either of them.

Nevertheless the time for reflecting was something he couldn't divulge into- not now. Without much further notice he had to bring himself to attention- else what was about to come would go far worse... Somehow, he knew that was possible.
Drawing either hands to his face, he clapped them against his cheeks a few times- audible enough to be strange. As he did so, the flat gaze that stapled in his eyes was inevitably washed over with something steeled; as if only now he was paying attention visually to the surroundings. Not that it mattered much; as he noticed within' moments of his realization to the combative zone he stood within' was a shadow that stretched viciously towards his body. Although his knowledge of the Nara repertoire of tools and tactics is limited, he knew enough to evade the shadow play of his opponent as soon as it sprung out. Perhaps something he would have never had the chance to evade if he wasn't fully present at the moment. Having done this by making a quick leap into the air; flipping forwards all while reaching into his pockets and slipping on a set of gloves; a quiet whistle heard from small flutes on the gloves.

"He's a shadow user, perhaps it may be best to get some distance closed and force him to stagger..." As he descended a flurry of swinging fists and kicks; while in-effective on their own. They allowed Shieo some room to break some defense and signs of while minor wear had occurred- however it was short lived. As a cloak of energy seemed to wash over Kiri- something Shieo was definitely not prepared for; and instinct kicked forcing his body to retreat some.

"That can't be good, perhaps close-range is not ideal... But I need to make this difficult for him to reach me with... Whatever that is." With his eyes shifting into a slit as he pondered amidst his retreat. He drew either hand together and quickly weaved a series of hand-seals, quite extensive it wasn't anything extravagant compared to something of a higher class. "Futton! Hidden Mist Jutsu." with the quick utterance of the words. A dense fog caressed the circular arena that the two occupied; blocking out vision and creating a far more difficult terrain to traverse under the loss of vision and some sense of direction.
While Shieo was confident that he could use it to his advantage and weaseled his way towards a point to remain hidden from the combatant he was engaged with. Once he felt safe from the gaze of his combatant, he took a quiet and controlled breath- beginning the process of deciding his next courses of action. His strength was working with others, and taking a one verse one was certainly not his forte. "Alright.. Now we're under the guise of the mist; I can begin working with Genjutsu to my advantage.. But I'm not entirely sure how to handle that sinister chak--" While he was concentrated in his thoughts, something seemed haunting. It cut his thoughts and within' only a moments notice- a wave of chakra washed in crashing destruction through the mists towards his position. It barred fangs of darkness and licked at the edge of his sight like a shadow; it wasn't foreseen, or even prepared to deal with such a monstrosity.. All he knew is he had to withstand it, even if it were just to avoid death. He certainly could handle being injured-- Especially with how he was before returning to the village.

And so, a vile torrent of shadow chakra impacted into his body- as a steady stream, the excess flared out on either side of Shieo's crossed arms and torso. Breaking into the stones that made up the arena and causing fractures in the structure- but nowhere near enough to cause it to break down.
Shieo on the other hand was faced with a barrage of relentless chakra that caused his vision to slowly slip in and out of the darkness. He knew he couldn't get out of the chakra, it weighed too heavily on him and with how he felt now- and the expected continuation of the shadow chakra he had to hold out...

But such was the ill-fate of Shieo, as the shadows of the dragon slowly melded into the vision of his own. Only envisioning the last few moments before his consciousness slipped at the continued damage. Forcing him to break his balance and fall unwillingly towards the damaged stone wall behind him.

"Damn it....--- Bloody school making me do this.."

[869 Words]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The moment it began, Kiri was filled with eagerness. Perhaps it was because he had been listless and the stress from part-timing with the hospital was taking a toll on him. Or perhaps it was the confidence in the teacher’s voice and words that made him think that. Surely, the Academy would not have sent someone less capable than the previous, and judging from their knowledge of his background, they would have known better. Thus, Kiri had a mind to train his power as if this was real combat.

And it would seem as though the teacher was indeed capable. A fast casting of some jutsu, and soon enough, Kiri would see the entire area thick with fog. Quite the provoking move, but as Shieo would soon learn, doing so would not be so much of a help to him as it was to Kiri. For Kiri, being a Nara allowed him to thrive in the dark, Sensing clearly and being far more deadlier. Perhaps it was the change of the environment that his move to let loose his brother’s power, letting the chakra wash over him, made him fiercer. And before he could hold himself back, he had pushed through with a sudden moving of hands for a handseal, and there came a large gathering of water. But as it spun around him, it turned into a black mess that would suddenly attack Shieo without hesitation.

Kiri could almost see the discrepancy in power and before he could cancel it off, it was done. As the fog dissipated, he would soon see the teacher fall on the ground, overwhelmed, overrun but the jutsu. Immediately, Kiri’s demon cloak would vanish as panic washed over his face. He hurried over to the teacher’s side and tried his might to treat him. Mednin instinct kicking in, he would quickly begin to let his chakra flow into the other, hoping that the jutsu would treat the immediate injuries. And when he was seemingly far from immediate danger, Kiri carried Shieo towards the infirmary of the colosseum, where he would patiently wait and hope his teacher would wake.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Perhaps it was best it ended so soon; while painful. It was forceful enough to trip his mind into a state of painlessness whilst he drifted into a state of unconsciousness. He inevitably felt the attempts of healing in drifts and waves of returning to the half-second lengths of consciousness. Perhaps he thought, his apathy was mistaken for something far more deserving of praise- But nevertheless, he was in the state of unconsciousness and there was little he could do in such a state.

With the quick work of his wounds; all of which thankfully were mostly treatable. However, with some due diligence Kiri had brought Shieo to the nearest infirmary where he was admitted and worked on to be brought to a state of improved health. Given that the jutsu itself, nor the caster were intent on killing the man; his wounds were perhaps the lack of mental endurance needed to withstand such a brutal assault. Scuffs, bruises, scratches and a gouge or two were what he was found to have. Despite all that, his will to stay conscious was definitely not there; even the nurses and doctors could discern that.

After sometime passed- approximately an hour to be closer to the bat. Shieo's eyes slowly, emphasis on slowly re-opened to their half-lidded state. To catch the unwelcoming glare of the light above his cot. "Ngh... Why's the light on..-- Where am I?" after some pauses realization, and the momentary glance around the room, he let out the affirmed sigh. "Guess the kid kicked my ass, huh." He muttered quietly to himself.
Given the weight on his forehead, he assumed one of the attendants had left a small hand-towel for him. Reaching up he clasped it gently and brushed it down his face. Taking in the sight of the room a bit more before assessing his next steps.

[309 WC]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri was worried, that was for sure. He didn’t mean for the exercise to go down this way. He didn’t mean to have another person injured because of him. Sometimes, it made him wonder if he was even fit to be a protector at all. But with what he had learned from before, it was best to keep trying and trying, training and training, until he was prepared and could finally control himself. But until then, training on his own would not really measure his power nor his control. And if things kept going this way, it would be too dangerous to involve others. Still, he wanted to improve so he knew he would have to just put up with it. But perhaps, next time, he’ll have to think of countermeasures.

As he sat next to the bed, contemplating on what happened, he would soon find relief when he noticed that Shieo moved. He looked at the side and gave the man some time to reorient himself with the new surroundings. And only when the latter spoke would Kiri finally feel a little bit at ease.

“Sorry about that,” he said in response to the “kid kicking his butt” comment. Kiri would then reach out a glass of water to the latter. “Here, have a bit. While it worked to have chakra flowing in you to help treat your wounds, it may have end up speeding up some internal processes. You might find yourself far too thirsty, but drinking slowly would help.”

He waited for a bit, once more, and then repeated, “I’m sorry.” Remorse in his tone and a bit of embarrassment on his face.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
While he laid there for a moment, listening to Kiri in his state of remorse. He merely reached out and accepted the water; while doing so he slowly sat up and against the metallic head-board of the bed. Tilting the edge of the cup to his lips and watered down a little bit. His eyes hadn't left Kiri's, even if Kiri's did; while he did so he was observing the actions of the young boy.

"I'm sorry."

Musing a brief sigh, he moved the cup to his off-hand; furthest away from Kiri. And with his main-hand reached out and flicked Kiri's forehead. Letting his arm slowly rest down back onto his own lap afterwards, his eyes only then gazed along the lobby room once more as everything eased into focus; his usual demeanor if laid-back was there, but the apathetic tone in his voice seemed to take a road-trip, even if it were for just a moment.

"I think you need to loosen up kid." Sniffing, he took another sip from his glass of water and returned his half-lidded gaze to Kiri. "The fact you're sitting here, suggests you're too soft-- Gotta' understand, you did what was appropriate. We're shinobi, we fight to die for our causes; whether they align with the village or not." Clearing his throat, his lips curled into a yawn momentarily. "Beyond all that, I showed up. I knew what I was getting into, whether I let it show or not; y'know?"

Once more he tipped the glass to his lips and took a gulp. In increasing volumes each time.

"Long and short; chin up. Otherwise you'll be a lack-luster shinobi, huh." Still looking at Kiri, he gave a wink. It was a bit unsettling just how ... Normal, Shieo acted out in the situation. It was apparent it wasn't his first rodeo, nor was it the first time he had to talk to someone in such a setting.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He did not expect the teacher to suddenly flick his forehead. In fact, the gesture felt so alien to him that Kiri was confused on how to respond to it. He was going for more concrete punishment but this was altogether confusing. And then, his mind wondered along the lines of what if Shieo was too weak and badly hurt to the point that his only way of retaliating was a flick! But Kiri was certain that he had taken the teacher's vital signs and diagnosed him. A few bruises but nothing too debilitating.

Ah, now that he actually listened to what the teacher had to say to the very end, Kiri felt a wave of relief as well as worry. Relief that the man was strong enough to make such judgment pertaining to him. Though worried when the other tried to assure him that Shieo knew well what he had gotten himself into when he was to tutor Kiri for that night's lesson.

"If you knew, then your shouldn't have. I mean, maybe it was wrong of me to even try to affiliate with the Academy again. You're not the first tutor to go home with a few bandages, you know," said Kiri, half scolding and half embarrassed. But he sighed as he gave the man another look and added, "I'm just glad you woke up."

In any case, Kiri handed the teacher a towel to help himself as he motioned how the man was dripping wet earlier and while he may have been dried off, his hair was still damp. At the very least part of the jutsu's assault, when Kiri noticed the latter's defeat, he turned the jutsu back to water alone in order to lessen the burden on the human body. His shadows were an aggressive lot, after all.

"So, what do I do from here?" Asked Kiri as realised this may mean his situation request for after school sessions with the Academy may very well end.

[MFT]
[WC: 331]

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
"So, what do I do from here?"

Shieo had accepted the towel and brushed his hair with a few quick strokes; essentially just to get rid of the excess. Afterwards, he made some momentary grunts and slid himself to the edge of the bed and motioned himself up- with the notion and subtle background knowledge to assume Kiri may make efforts to aid him, or stop him. At this he would simply brush off the actions or comments.

With his stances, he begun to gather his belongings and prepared his departure; all the while he had casually scoped out the area taking in the visuals and gathering a sense of where the exit was. Without making any immediate motions to depart just yet.

"In the end, there is no harm in including yourself with the Academy. For training, friend making or otherwise. We are a tool for you to use to help better yourself."

For the moment, Shieo's attention was drawn to Kiri's eyes and expression; curious of a reaction or otherwise.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kiri found it hard to listen to the man. One reason was that the man sounded like he got hit hard on the earlier and he worried if he should bring him to the hospital for a few more tests. But another reason was just that this was the first time he got a treatment like this. It was strange and he didn't know what to do or react. In fact, his facial expression was a mere blank face before his brows furrowed and his features hardened. It wasn't anger; simply.... confusion.

In the end, he nodded before he tried to stop the man from suddenly standing up. "You need to rest up a bit more. Maybe a few more minutes if you're feeling dizzy," said Kiri, quickly switching into Mednin mode as he caught himself midway and then decided not to. "Then again, I guess you would know better if your body could handle it or not. Still, about the thing earlier... I don't really think the Academy things that. I think they're only putting up with it because Raikage-sama allowed me to return."

Should the other begin to depart, Kiri would aid the man and escort him at least until the entrance of the coliseum. Wouldn't want to stalk him all the way to his home now.

Shieo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Casting a furtive glance to Kiri, he slipped his attention back to the exit corridor. "Hmn... It sounds like my words won't mean much until you, yourself can hold it to be true- But understand that we will think of you as one of us. Regardless if you think otherwise." Reaching down he zipped up his Chūnin Flak, fiddling with some of his equipment all the while- it seemed as if he was searching for words to say. Going well and beyond his usual habits, unfortunate to his nature- It's difficult to sit and accept when someone is ill-confident in their worth or being.

After a struggled moment, Shieo let out a frustrated voiceless bilabial trill; otherwise exhaling heavily enough to create vibrating sounds. "In the end, all I can offer in words is... You may think the Academy does this on the volation of the Raikage; but we see the Shinobi force as a weird, screwed up family." Deigning a full shrug, he continued. "You can sit down and whine that everyone is forcing themselves to help you, and all the while we'll continue dragging you along by leash if we have to. Because we want to-- give us an excuse if it makes you feel better~ but behind the scenes nothing changes." After his little speech, he efforted a final glance to the Genin, his half-lidded eyes scouring for some description of change. Although deep down inside, he figured it would take more than a few kind words for Kiri to accept the truth. But, at the very least it was a start.

So he cleared his throat, beginning to head for the exit. Figuring he should report his duties, even if he was incredibly dour in condition~ He knew it to, but for some foolish reason he felt he had to act big for once; at the face of adversity. An example.

"See you around I'm sure. I have a habit of attracting the odd things."

[Exiting, Unless Stopped/More Needs to be Said]

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
True. He can't really say that everyone has just been helping him out of command. Osu, for one, was pretty much a hands-on mother to him and it had nothing to do with the Raikage. However, it was just difficult to get past the idea that he was being taken cared of out of duty. Still, it would seem near impossible to make the teacher understand this, as much as it difficult for him to take the other's words.

Still worried, Kiri would at least accompany Shieo by the entrance. From there, they would part ways, though he must admit he found it endearing that the other was willing to meet him again after what has happened. Maybe there were a few more in the village who didn't mind him, after all. Maybe not. Well, he'll just have to reserve judgement when the time comes. For now, he just wants to return home and get some rest before another long day.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back