Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Aian Mauntai

Aian Mauntai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Aian Mauntai
Sex: Male
Character's Physical Description: Aian's dusty blonde hair compliments his tan skin well, it cuts off at the base of his neck and covers his ears. His frame is thin, but filled, he's hefted heavy bags and crates for his father's general store since he was young. His eyes are a warm hazel color and get darker around winter (for some reason). He has a small scar under his chin from a fall he took as a child.

Character's Mental Description: Aian prides himself on a calm mind and patient attitude. He is calm, but not boring, he is like any other kid his age, he enjoys playing, etc. His favorite hobby is climbing, but his parents are constantly warding him off from such a dangerous pass time. He loves exploring, learning and has a mean sense of curiosity, constantly getting in trouble out of it. He doesn't often get angry, but when he does, he's not a force to be trifled with. He's an average student, nothing special, the exception being reading and attention to detail. He also happens to enjoy school work whether it be traditional or ninja studies.

History: Aian was born in a border village on the fringes of earth country, but when the major clans in the area decided to wage small scale war on each other, his parents decided he would be safest near Iwagakure. He has lived in the village ever since then. Aian had a fairly standard childhood, no big tragedy, both his parents are alive, together and love him. However, he decided to become a ninja to follow in his grandfather's footsteps, whom was a high ranking shinobi in his time. Aian has been interested in the ninja arts for a long while, since he was about 7, when his grandfather was dying and told him all his mission stories. Aian instantly found interest and has relentlessly pursued the thought ever since. He helps his father in his general store doing stock and carrying heavy things (he's built for it) and similar duties in his mother's bakery next door. He knows general business standards and ethics and can bake a mean batch of muffins. Aian has a mass of social skills due to his interaction with customers that come in and out of his parents' respective shops. He is almost aprehensive to leave the sanctity of his parents' domain and start in the academy, but his thirst for knowledge and glory out way his anxiety. He doesn't have any specific interest in the world of shinobi, but he is willing to learn what fields there are and what he could do in them. He has big, if not too big, aspirations for his shinobi career, he wants to be a hero, someone who puts themselves on the line for others, like in the stories he reads, but the world may have a harsh wake up call waiting for him.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Yukata Souji]
[Senshi Megami]
[Rounin Tao]
[Kamaru]
[Fumika]
Kimi

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back