Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Akauri Ichimu ll Cloud Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akauri Ichimu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Akauri Ichimu

General Description: Ichimu is a short boy only reaching to about 5'0, he has white hair that falls down to his shoulders that is as soft as feathers. His eyes are golden, but not to the point of being so golden one would feel uncomfortable looking into them, in fact just the opposite occours people are usually lured to him because of them. Although what really draws people to Ichimu is his ever calm and welcoming demeanor. While he may be a small, thin fellow he carries a presence about him way above his years. Making anyone, even adults who talk to him respectful of him. He is very innocent and naive in his personality always expecting there to be some good in everyone no matter what they have done, and will do anything in his power to solve something with a peaceful approach then a harmful one. He wears a long baggy white swear that reaches well over his arms making him constantly having to lift them up but he doesn't mind. He wears tan jeans, that much like his shirt require constant looking after. He is almost always seen smiling at everyone and anything, his parents say that he doesn't have any other kind of expression but to be happy all the time.

History: My parent's say that when I was born I didn't cry. That my eyes drew in their sight and I smiled like I always did and began playing with my mom's finger. They said that I was a miracle child, something I'm sure parents always say about their kids. But in all fairness I think they are the miracles I couldn't have asked for better parents everyday feels like a dream with them, and funnily that's what they named me after a dream. A name I proudly will wear until the day the sky decides to take me back. I guess it's fair to say my life isn't really that bad considering we live in a world full of shibobi wars and death, I think I have it pretty easy. My family owns a counselling shop in the middle of town and help people and veteran shinobi deal with problems they may be having or have never gotten over at the time. I suppose them being what they are has helped me become the person that I am. They make it their life mission to not only help me become a man but to help other people fine peace, and well what could be better on your record in the sky then a life spent helping people? To free their souls to move on from pain and suffering. I guess that's where I am going to start my adventure in my parents footsteps helping people as much as I can in this hard life. I start the Academy in a few days, and the only thing my parents namely my mom, told me before I asked if I could even sign up was "Ichimu, don't lose your innocence. In this world your about to enter, people die and people will deceive you. But you are one of the few people who have grown up in this world honest, true and loyal. You have an innocent soul, don't let them take that from you." I didn't really know what she meant by that, but I was never one to question my parent's they did know best after all didn't they? I nodded my head yes and gave her a tight hug thanking them for letting me sign up. I was excited! But her words still resound in my head....What did she mean?

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Welcome_Image.jpg

On behalf of Council, thank you for choosing Cloud! We hope that you will have an enjoyable roleplaying experience with us. Right now, the entire site is in a period of transition from an older format, so you will not be given starting yen at this point. However, we will add you to the usergroup and you will be able to participate in free roleplaying within the village. Once admin has worked out payment, jutsu, training, and battle systems, you will be given more information and your starting yen. In the meantime, please familiarize yourself with the basic setting of Cloud and its parent nation, Lightning Country. Threads can be found here.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Have fun! PM anyone on council if you have questions. The original message is a bit outdated because right now you can actually get your starting stats (if not yen quite yet).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back