Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Akira [Leaf]=> Kei [Stone]

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So, basically I was in the process of returning after the site went down when my access to internet was reduced to the point I couldn't be active on the site. Now I'm back, not sure what you guys have of my stuff or whether I'd be better off rebooting so hopefully my friendly neighborhood staff members can help me out.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Old Character Name: Uchiha Rei
Old Village/Missing: Leaf
OCR Type: Rebirth/Transfer
Last Known Where-abouts: Leaf
Old IC Rank: Student

New Character Name: Hoshokurai Kei
Preferred Username: Kei
New Village: Stone
New BL/CA: Seikon
Custom Class:
Custom Class said:
Sentinel
HP: (45+lvl) x stamina
CP: (40+lvl) x chakra control
Class Bonus: +35 BLC
High: Melee Acc
Average: Evasion, Gen Save, Gen DC, Nin Acc
Low: Ranged Acc
Main Branch/ANBU/Med-Nin: None yet
IC Rank: Academy Student

Character Age: 13
Character's Physical Description: Standing at about 5'5 Kei seems to be just about due for a growth spurt. His body is toned and athletic, some lean muscle showing beneath his pale skin that emphasizes his agility. He has a fair face that is still somewhat soft with his youth usually sporting an almost careless half-smirk. His bright green eyes carrying an intelligent and mischievous glint. He possesses a shock of snowy-white hair that always seems to be in a state of controlled chaos. He has a loop through the cartilage of his left ear. His wardrobe consists of basic blacks and greys with a few occasional splashes of colors. There is a strange birthmark on his left shoulder that corresponds to a matching one on his brother's right shoulder. Below his birthmark is a relatively fresh scar earned in the event in which he awakened his kekkai genkkai.
Character's Mental Description: To an observer Kei seems like a difficult person to get close to. His flippant attitude sharply contrasts his focus on his studies and the way he still manages appropriate respect for his elders and instructors. While he is brilliant, having an unnaturally swift mind, one wouldn't immediately notice as it is something he casually downplays. He tends to seem as if he's in on a joke only he gets. Despite this he has a fierce competitive streak, predominantly focused on his "older" brother. Despite this sibling rivalry Kei really only socializes with his brother and doesn't currently have anyone he'd call a close friend. He judges himself harshly but will rarely criticize others and seems to let the opinions of others roll off his back. In truth he internalizes most of his emotions while putting up an untouchable facade. His secret passion is for art. Although he doesn't think he's much good at it, he believes it helps him get perspective on the world around him.
Character History: Long ago the small Hoshokurai clan was allegedly cursed by members of a now extinct rival clan. Although actual details of the event are lost to time the clan elders still considers themselves and strange often tragic things seem to happen throughout their history. More forward thinking members call it coincidence and others call it karma at best. Still, when a pair of marked twins were born under a new moon it was considered nothing short of an omen. Kei was born with snowy-white hair and his brother, Sho, with raven hair. They were raised in Maruishi, living with their Father, Mother, and eventually their younger sister. Kei always looked up to his parents. His mother was always kind yet worked to instill strong morals in her children. His father was a strong and driven individual, if a bit distant and often absorbed in study. The boys were watched closely under careful guidance as they grew up, both being trained in taijutsu with the intention of enrolling them in Iwagakure's ninja academy once they were old enough. The boys were mostly expected to be independent while being able to rely on each other. Even so their childhood was relatively uneventful, sheltered almost. They developed a rivalry, as they both turned out to be brilliant students and quick learners. Much of Kei's life has been directed without much choice on his part although he doesn't really suspect that it's different for any other children. As soon as they were old enough they were moved in with their uncle and enrolled in the ninja academy. Kei is proving to be an excellent student, competing with his brother to earn better grades. He feels that his brother is too reserved but figures that his brother sees him as too much of an unrefined smart-aleck. While Kei works hard on his studies, feeling it to be his duty, he isn't sure what he wants to do upon graduation.
Bloodline App is a work in progress, was having trouble with my muse
Bloodline application:
“Kei, hurry up. We’re almost there.” Kei locked eyes with his brother for a moment before grinning sheepishly. “Yeah, yeah, I won’t hold you up.” It was the first time either of them had visited home since joining the Academy in Iwagakure. Sure it was late and Sho was in a rush, but Kei was enjoying the nostalgia of walking around the city in which he grew up. The people here just had a different attitude than the rigid, traditionalist majority in the Hidden Stone. There was a different kind of energy in the air. It wasn’t that he didn’t like his new home, to the contrary he had grown rather attached to it. There was just something about visiting the place you grew up. Kei felt older than he was. It was something he and Sho had talked about on their way to Maruishi. His brother seemed to share his feelings though he didn’t say much on the subject, as usual. It just seemed to Kei that the world felt more complex than it used to be and he wasn’t quite sure what his place in it really was.
Kei’s life changed forever when he discovered his genetic ties to the Seikon. In an event that nearly cost him his arm he awakened the power of his blood. His speed and grace increased beyond his previous limits as his mind was opened to a new world of possibilities as well as a horde of questions.

Clan Request: None

Death/Retirement Thread:N/A
Old Profile: [pre-hack]
Old Training: [pre-hack]
Old Dojo: [pre-hack]
Old FAQ: N/A

Special Usergroups:None

Old Stats:
Stats:
Agility: 48
Stamina: 42
Ninjutsu: 25
Taijutsu: 44
Genjutsu: 46
Chakra Control: 36

PL: 766 (241+525 PL due to refund)
Old OOC Rank: D
Stat Cut:: None?
New Stats:
D Rank refunds:

+525 stats (Overall)
+15,000 Yen

Then your OCR refunds for the former jutsu you had.

+8250
241 (current PL before OCR)

You may now place allocate your stats.

New PL = 766
Stats:
Agility: 150/100
Stamina: 125/100
Ninjutsu: 108/100
Taijutsu: 150/100
Genjutsu: 108/100
Chakra Control: 125/100
PL: 766

New OOC Rank: D

Justu Mastery Swaps: Sorry if this is horrendous… I’ve never been good at Jutsu swaps and my stuff is pre-hack and it looks like some things have changed since then (understatement?) Luckily I didn’t have much mastered. Still if I mess it up let me know.

Level 2:
Distortion: Mastered => Electroshock: Mastered
Clone: Mastered => Body Swtich: Mastered
Shadow Leap: Mastered => 4-hit Combo Mastered

Name of any Contract you currently own: None
Name of Kinjutsu you own: None
Still actively roleplaying in any other threads?No

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Stats:
Stats:
Agility: 48
Stamina: 42
Ninjutsu: 25
Taijutsu: 44
Genjutsu: 46
Chakra Control: 36

PL: 241

Abilities and Equip:
Equipment:

Slot 1: Acid Vial x3
Slot 2&3: Oil Flask x2
Slot 4: Ninja Wire
Slot 5:
Sheath:Tanto
Projectile Holster 1: Senbon
Projectile Holster 2: Senbon

Abilities:
1:
2:

Jutsu:
E Rank:
Body Switch R1
E Rank:
Thermal Maw R1
Infernal Ember R1
Level 1:
Drone R1
Level 1:
Blur R1

Level 2:
Distortion Mastered
Clone Mastered
Uncalled for Shot R1
Level 2:
Strength Slash R1
Level 2:
Shadow Leap Mastered

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Here is the deal...

You are refunded for coming back from the hacked site.

so here is your total refunds.

D Rank refunds:

+525 stats (Overall)
+15,000 Yen

Then your OCR refunds for the former jutsu you had.

+8250
241 (current PL before OCR)

You may now place allocate your stats.

New PL = 766
Total Refund = 23,250 Yen.

If you have any questions... let any council member know and we will surely help.

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
That's uh, wow. Thanks. I'll get right on that.

[currently typing up BL info in history.]

Kei

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Thanks, it's great to be back on NC.

As for being C-rank. I didn't think I had enough Jutsus mastered to qualify. (Was gonna knock those off with my training.)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back