Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Alhfheim online rp

A

Anonymous

http://s15.zetaboards.com/Alfheim_Online_RP/index/

Hello to all my name is Karocue to any who love sword art online and want a new experince and rp come on over and rp we are a small set of members and trying to get the word out there to experince a bigger site come by. If you guys a Ninpocho would like i would love to get you guys out there as well on our site so come by and shoot me a pm and well set something up there

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back