Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

All of my worth... [Open Rp Scenario]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

There were times in life that came across as, more than the boiling points that humans got to when they could no longer take anymore. Souji's father, his mentor, one of his closest friends, he was on his last leg. His mother was also catching the onslaught of infections that seemed to be spread between the two. Souji himself felt a great awakening within him coming to pass. Something in him was about to snap. He couldnt take being second anymore. He'd placed himself on the backburner. His family was always the second thought about. The Shadows of the village but they had been there along side the others helping to shape the village into where it was and to how it had come to pass. Souji himself read the stories of those... those who gained the glory... those who took the rights... Just because the Yukata were a family of humble people. They put the village ahead of themselves. Behind closed doors they were mocked... when all they wanted to do was to make sure they did the right thing. They were judged as pitiful because they followed instead of lead but in a world sometimes there was a need to follow. Maybe that wasnt the case anymore. Maybe it was Souji's generation that would break that... maybe it would break them from this hindrance. They did it to themselves. "No more.", Souji would stand over the edge as he trained his body as he did years ago.

"Who am I... What did I become...", he'd chant to himself as he fought against shadows of himself. Practicing with his blunt style of fighting physically. He had detached himself from the norm. He was not a Shaman like his forefathers. He was not a hand to hand combatant like them either. He had broken the cycle... but there was one more thing he had to break. Himself. He had to stop feeling bad for himself. For everything he did. For every mistake. Misstep. Every thing he did that made him look like he was a kid 'needing someone to hold his hand' with this life. Always looking for the approval of others over himself and his own ideals. "What did I become?", nodding he'd shift himself before blasting the clone of himself and hitting it to a point where it dispersed.

"No more. I've been nothing... Nothing but a child.", shaking his head he'd sigh and take in a breath before bringing out his portable hookah and taking in a smooth drag, the smell of strawberries and Vanilla filled the air... but his lungs would be cleansed... enriched with distilled euphorium and a pain killer made from ginger root and ground together with calipso oil. It burned slower and was alot better for him... oh well though. Looking over the edge as the sun would fall over the water casting the reflection that was go damn beautiful you would be a fool not to just gaze into its loving view. . .

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rhythmic drippings sounded throughout the household that housed an elderly woman and two seemingly weary travellers. The air smelled of antiseptics and other such medical wares. It was enough to make even the strongest of medical employees feel a bit nauseated as they struggled to come to terms with the fact that they were caring for something with no point. The dripping came from a leak on a shower head into a tub filled with water. The elderly woman who called this home her own was not there, but out running some errands. She had become one of the sole caretakers to the man who had slipped into what seemed like an irreversible coma. Having been a Medical Shinobi herself in previous years, she found it to be important that he have all of the most important of care. It allowed the young man's companion a little bit of time where she could leave the house without worry, too. Though, anxiety had a way of building up in every nerve ending, every muscle, and every synapse of the body without any kind of mercy. How long could a person sit back and do nothing? What did they do when there was nothing that they really could do? The surface tension of the water broke rapidly as the sounds of rampant breathing and shocked coughing would echo throughout the small house. Water would sputter and splash from the person's lungs as they slapped their wet hands against an even wetter face, where streams of water fell freely from maize colored hair. It was often that she found herself doing this. She would slip deeply underneath of the surface of the water, allowing the scalding hot water she bathed in to invade her nose and her mouth, eventually making it's way down to her lungs. It was every day that the young woman thought of suicide in a world that had turned it's back on her. It wasn't something that she could help, but it just felt like things crashed down hard upon her and left no room to breathe. The lies were troubling, and the slander thrown in her way made her wish to break down harder than she ever had before.

The suicidal thoughts were not a foreign concept to the young woman by no means, though. Even when she suffered and struggled with the demon within, she had these thoughts that she knew that she would never have been able to act upon. Fear had been a wonderful deterrent, but another was the fact that there were people that relied upon her. So with a smile, she trudged on. She walked a crooked path. She resisted any negative thought that would inevitably cross her mind until she could feel it brimming far past the surface. It was the best thing that the young Aquarius did, after all. Pressing the tips of her fingers harshly into her blue eyes, she would almost feel the whites of her eyes bruise under the force as more rough coughs would pass from in between her lips, leaving saliva and water spattering against the surface of the water contained in the tub. Pushing her hands forward, she would use them to lift herself up and out of the water, taking a step onto the linoleum of the floor. Her foot would slide forward just a bit, but she would remain steady as she blindly groped for the towel that she had hung up across the way. Grabbing onto it, she would wrap herself up into it and she would step into the path of the mirror. Using her hand, she would swipe her hand against it and she would stare herself down with her sapphire eyes. "What the fuck am I thinking?" She would whisper very gently, her breath causing a cloud to float upwards into the air, whispy and dancing with the currents of the air. The cracked skin of her wrists revealed an ugly history carved there with a kunai. Horizonal, vertical, and diagonal lines marred her white flesh with scar tissue that she never openly revealed to anyone. Though they might've been able to guess by touch, but it wasn't often that she let anyone else touch her. Her wet strands of hair would drip into the sink as she watched herself, eyesight tracing along the dark circles that touched at the skin underneath of her eyes. She sat awake a lot and listened to just the silence just because there had not been a lot before Haru had been uprooted from her body. Mainly, though, she sat awake and told Keita about her day even if he might not have been able to hear her words as much as she would've liked. She didn't know what happened, and maybe she didn't want to: but both he and Haru were gone, and it was more than just a bit devastating.

A smile, as haunted as it may have been, graced her features as she thought fondly upon the Medical Sennin. He'd be the only one that she could see in her eyes. Anyone else wouldn't be able to live up to the legacy that he had left behind. He had been one of the only ones who reached out and sought to guide her through her misery, as self created as it was. As she tuned back into reality, she would catch her reflection smiling back at her and a sudden feeling of horror would cross over her. Lashing her hands out, she would smash them right into the mirror with nothing to hold back any part of her strength. Those hands would fly straight through the mirror, breaking it into shards that would litter the floor, the sink, and anything else that got into it's path. Then her hands would even indent into the wall behind the mirror, locking the shards embedded into her hands into place. With her hands still pressed into the wall, she would draw in a sharp, forceful breath, enough to make her lungs ache harshly. Her teeth would grind together, jaw locking in place as she squeezed her eyes shut. There was nothing that warranted anything happy from her other than Akechi Shinn, and even then, she didn't deserve that. There was nothing that she felt she deserved that needed to make her feel like she was wanted, deserved, or even safe. She ran and hightailed away from anything that might've made her even feel remotely decent. She was responsible for so many deaths that it was not even something that could be taken lightly. She killed indiscriminately, even if it were for other people. Lifting her head up a bit, a single shard of the mirror hung off of the wall, enough for her to see her eyes there. One sapphire, the other golden. Her lips in a snarl revealed fangs that hung over her lower lip. That was how she knew one thing: It wasn't Haru that was the demon. It was her. Two personalities that combat within a single body, and the one that wasn't supposed to win out had won.

The glass would scrape against the wall as she removed her hands from it. It stung like pins and needles jabbed deeply into her bones. Looking down at her hands, she would give a small breath as she balled her hands up into fists, forcing the shards of glass to evacuate her flesh. A little trick that she learned from her mirror affinity. Bloody shards would now collect with the non-bloodied ones. Wiping her hands against the white towel, blue blood would show up there. A feature of her mother's clan that gave her the oddly colored blood rather than a typical sanguine hue. Her mother had always claimed that it was not the color of blood that she wanted, but it wasn't like Haruka was a follower of the clan to begin with. Pacing away from the bathroom, she would grab some bandage and begin wrapping her hands up tightly to stop any kind of bleeding. The pain would cause the young woman to grunt slightly as the towel fell away from her upper body. No matter. She was going to get dressed and leave anyways. She couldn't be here right now. Not with the way that her adrenaline was pumping through her veins and the way that her brain fuzzed and fogged up whenever she felt like this, if this was even a feeling. Reaching out, she would make sure that none of her blood stained along her flesh and it was all removed. Way to dirty up right after getting out of the tub, eh? She would grab onto any undergarments that she needed and then a shirt, one that hugged in all of the right places, and flowed in the appropriate places: white, lacy, and of course, long sleeved. Then, she would take a crimson skirt, pulling it on and tucking away the ends of the shirt into it. Pulling at the strings of the skirt, it would fit onto her form tightly, forcing her to suck it alllll in. As she paced over to the door, she would pull on shoes that looked like heeled, folded down boots and she would pull them on. Without being mindful of the fact that she was inside of a house, she would walk through the stone floored home to a separate room and she would push the door open.

Placing her bandaged hands against her upper arms, she would look over at the body laying in the bed, hooked up to all sorts of scary looking life support machines imported from places all over the world. Keita's body had come to a point where it couldn't sustain itself, so she spent whatever she could as she worked to bring him back from the vegetative state that she believed she had brought upon him. He was withering away, becoming nothing more than skin and bones despite the round the clock feeding tube that he had. Reaching up again, she'd pinch her fingers against the bridge of her nose and give a sigh. "I'm so sorry," the millionth apology, and the millionth time that she had walked away from this room feeling more regretful than the last second. "I'll find a way." She always promised it, but she never succeeded. Why did it have to be so god damn hard? They made work of chakra systems and their bodies like they were machines, but something like this couldn't be overcome. Perhaps instead of studying the body, they should've expanded the mind more. That was wishful thinking, though. Bulking up was a much simpler task to some people rather than digesting books about languages, the world, math, and other such things. That was why there was far less doctors within the world than ANBU. Everyone wanted fame and glory on the front lines rather than working to keep everything running smoothly on the back. Pushing open the door to the house, she would make sure it was locked as she closed it and made her way outside into the eternal twilight of Arcadia. She would go swiftly through the streets, pushing her way through the hills and hidden caverns, climbing her way back up to the surface world. She had business today within Maruishi. Mainly, she had to buy more medication for the man and perhaps try and find some kind of exorcist that could split her mind from Keita's once and for all, but that was mere wishful thinking.

The sunlight was nice, and it was not something that she had allowed herself to see in quite some time. Hence her new pallor from when she had been out and about all the time. Tethered up to her side was her mask carved of Stone from the mountains, and with each of her steps, it would bat against her leg. Her hair, somewhere in between all this exchange with herself, had been bound up in a ponytail that kept it from sweeping around and scattering into her eyesight. However, it seemed that the sunlight was beginning to fade. Had she really lost track of time so much when she was below ground? It seemed so. She had nothing more but herself to worry about anyways. To the Sky Fall she would walk, hardly noticing the figure of a man sitting there. Her heels would click against the ground, and it needed to be noted that no matter how long it had been, her walk would never change from her head up, shoulders back, and proud disposition. Standing behind him just a bit, she would watch on with her icy cold blues and then lift her gaze towards the sunset.

"If you're thinking about jumping, then you might as well." And those were her words, as harsh as they may have been. At least there was point to it and she was not goading him into suicide. It was just how the area of Sky Fall was supposed to go.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Sometimes, life threw you a bone, gave you a pass, and allowed people to look the other way and disregard some things they saw, but there was nothing that could be done for him today. He was caught looking over the edge with his long black trenchcoat floating in the wind as he heard the voice chime out. The chakra was something he'd long since remembered. Someone he used to know... someone that had left on a self journey. . . to find oneself. "I could never... I have too much to live fo-...", he'd turn around to meed the face of the woman who had been his friend and partner in crime at one point of his life. Shaking his head he'd blink for a moment. it was like something out of a fairy tail. A friendship nearly re-kindled within his eyes, before his very eyes.

"Haruka? Is that you?", shaking his head he couldnt believe it. Maybe he was being delusional. Maybe. Maybe. OH well, he would take a step closer, "...oh my..." he'd just stare at her for a bit and would take his time... she's grown up a bit definitely. But he couldnt think about too much as he would gaze at her. What was it? Maybe he had to just let it go but there was alot more going on than he thought. what had happened to her? What was this...

[NO muse e.e]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The words spoken were very familiar, and they echoed in her ears. Too much to live for? What did he have to live for? Ah, she had to wonder about this as she watched him very carefully. She knew who it was, and now she wished her words more of a laced meaning. He could jump and land on his head at this point, and why would it matter? Releasing a frigid breath in a wispy cloud between the two, it was getting colder and colder in the air between them as she watched with her icy blues. Her lips would press into a very thin line, almost pencil thin as she watched him approach her. Closing the distance with a one, a two step. How much closer did he need to be to examine the Haku? He'd already guessed her identity correctly, now what was left? "If the press has not stolen my name as well as my identity as well, then yes, I am Haruka minus a demon clinging to my soul." She would state with a bitter taste lacing her mouth. Oh yes, she was still just a tiny bit ticked off about that, but who wouldn't be? Hah. Though, was that something that she needed to take out on him? Nah, not really. So she wouldn't. She would be the mistress of snark, though. Folding her bandaged hands in front of her, she would take a step back for the one that he took towards her. Her heels clicked against the stone expanse.

"So, you've something to live for now, eh?" She would comment, her features stoic as she tilted her head just a bit. "I wonder what that would be, Shadow-chan." Now, her lips would twist into just a small smirk. "Clue me in. I'm just dying to know." She'd take a step forward now, pacing around the man as if she were sizing him up. He'd be able to tell where she was by each sound that the heeled shoes would make.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

It was as if he were prey and she was stalking him awaiting him to make one false motion before she struck her words like diamond scaled snakes... it was something that was strongly cunning. The depth of it all threw Souji off but, this was Haruka. . . She was like this often. But never with him, something changed. Then again with the powers he'd gained and been honing he had... long since sensed something within her. That presence was no longer there . . . What exactly was going on he did not know and with everything going on within his mind, everything that had been thought about or felt stemmed from his negligence, his unwillingness to push what he knew to be right. What he knew and felt to be solely depicted by the notions of his heart and soul. Why didnt he go out and get what he felt he deserved? Maybe because it was the feeling of someone else seeing his worth that he wanted, rather than pushing the idea on them. "Eh? I think its a culmination of you being absent for so long. . . Honestly no one knew what had happened to you nor did I have any way of contacting you... but I knew you werent dead... so I knew one day you'd arise again.", rolling his shoulders he'd trace her with his eyes, watching her every movement as best he could in the range his head could move.

"Well its a reason thats always been there... something I've ran away from for years... You know this as well...", shifting his feet into the ground beneath them he'd smirk, wondering what was going on but he'd oblige in the game. "My reason for living now as it was so many years ago was to finally embrace the shadows... but to give this nation and my family something they can be proud of. . . a member who doesnt sit back and let the people above them and take orders with no sense of glory. No sense of growth. While we settle in the darkness awaiting someone to notice.", nodding he would take upon himself to pull the glowing orb back to his mouth and taking a huff of its nutrients. Soothing him to the point where he could finally calm down a bit. "So. . . anything else you wish to know? Haru-dono~"

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yes, yes, yes. We all know that was how she had always been and how she would always remain. As elusive as ever, and someone who sized people up immediately just to show off that she had nothing to worry about from them. She was not just some kind of nice soul. Rather, she was a soul that had seen some shit, man. Shit that no one needed to see in their lifetime, but hey. . . You lived, and learned. The boots that she had been wearing would start to glide along the ground with relative ease. It seemed that the ground itself had frozen underneath of her movements, and like any object in motion, she would remain in motion, gliding oddly in a circle there. "Absence, what a weird thing right? It either makes someone completely forget you, or it makes the heart grow fonder." She'd laugh now, "And I figured out what my people would choose in this lapse. I had my reasons to leave, and if no one believes that, then they are only disillusioning themselves." Now she'd nod her head along with that statement. "Things are better, even if they're crazy right now. For me, at least. Don't know about everyone else, but you have to worry about yourself and your own sanity before you start giving a fuck about anything else." More laughter, and it seemed almost sinister in nature, but why? Who knew. As he spoke, she'd be silent, just listening as she skated in that strange circle around him. It was more of the Haku nature that she had going on rather than the demonic nature that he'd probably remember. It was for the best.

"Ah, so you still fight for these higher ups, even though they're worthless company?" She'd ask him, her eyebrows raising a bit. Well, she personally thought he would grow out of that, or take over the branch or village or something along those lines. No, here he was, sitting like a lump or something. It almost caused the young woman to roll her icy blues, but she held it back. He had a problem with that-- Always believing that he was some kind of person who had to hang out and wait for someone to recognize him. It didn't kill a person to be selfish every once in a while, but it was something that he was kind of bad at. Oh well, he would have to learn on his own someday. Reaching up, she'd pull apart the buttons on her shirt to reveal her toned stomach. "Yeah, I have another question. . ." If he looked closely enough, he would notice deep scars on her stomach, ones that looked like they might've bitten down to her very bone. They were jagged and indicated that she had no chakra related assistance to heal there. They were paler than her already cold flesh, and they were something that was considerably unsightly.

"Do you wanna know how I got these scars?" Using her heel, she'd slowly stop, but still stand there upon the ice with ease.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"I heard but none of that matters when I know you're alive and knowing you... you'll cause a ruckus to get what you feel you deserve back... isnt that right Ruka-dono?", smirking once more he'd turn away from her and to the sea, before lowering himself to sit on the edge. Leaning back and placing his hands behind his head, "Its all just titles and ploys for power without a merit to hold it honestly. To truly be respected it seems you have to find that balance within yourself when you've had enough of being shit on consistently. You have to take a stand... and I'm doing that myself...", nodding to himself and looking up into the sky. His voice full of solace, full of calm.

"I'm not entirely sure what happened but within the last year. . . and a half, I guess? I have found alot within myself that I cant stand. The man I have become. The man I would become if not for those words spoken so long ago resonating within my head and bouncing into euphoria allowing me to calm myself.", nodding once more to himself he would find that this was going to be the best thing he'd done in a while letting it all hang out and to make sure that shit was going to be with one of his old time friends, "Who cares anymore? When there are few in those higher-ups that I can even trust... The Kage is pitiful. We have a new Medical Sennin, the Main branch Sennin isnt even from here.." he wouldnt continue further trailing off in his thoughts for a moment. Lightning was truly the only one he trusted out of the people leading the country. And even she had her ups and downs.

"The scars?" leaning his head back to look at her, "I'd assume you're without your beast within any further. . . I dont sense it anymore.", nodding he'd lift himself up to look out into the sea. "Hmph... or am I wrong... again... or is this one of your Watah-mel-loan, things...." shaking his head he didnt care too much for it to be honest, but there was a stinging effect within him that made him sort of resent it in a way. He didnt know exatly why though...but it was always there.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now, she' dip her head a bit low. This was a person who knew her quite well. A smirk would cross her amethyst painted lips without a second's delay. A ruckus~? Her~? Oh of course! She was already in the process of working on the hell raising that Stone deserved. After all, she had been fucking faked out by a tabloid. A newspaper. How dare they? She could feel the nails on her right hand extend just a bit, but she would hide it away. The black lacquer upon them would strain with the demonic force that pulse it's way through her veins. She didn't need an entity to define her. After all, she was all the monster that she would ever need. "My stand is called perseverance." She'd comment, watching him closely now. Turning her palms up right, she would direct her gaze up towards the sky now, a swell of clouds collecting there only to cause a snowfall's descent. The small flakes would fall lazily and then melt against the ground, unable to withstand the heat collected within the day. As the snow fell, it collected in her hair but did not melt. An testament to the lack of body heat that she really had. The truest test being the pallor of her flesh that was much like a marble carving. Thankfully, she was not sickly as she had been prior to time and time before.

"All of our higher ups. . ." She'd laugh very abruptly now, "If you could even call them that." Fuck them. They did nothing for this village other than collect dust. And everyone knew that collecting dust wasn't anywhere near as cute as actually struggling to look competent. "Jokes, built up without any of my consent or anything of the sort." Her hair would scatter in the breeze that carried the snow.

"These scars," she would state, her tone becoming incredibly serious. "Are my own doing. Not the beast, nothing like that." Oh, and not to mention the Jojo pose that she had been doing to reveal her stomach in such a manner.

"That's what happens when you don't want your child to become stillborn." An odd emphasis on the your there.

"I birthed your child, Yukata Souji. Six months ago, I had to tear flesh from bone to desperately keep him alive. And I don't know how in the hell I lived, but I did. So I guess you could say it's one of those watah-mel-loan things, but in a whole different sense." Watermelons, indeed.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Come again?", simply nodding and motioning with everything stated before, not saying whether he agreed or not but it was only her opinion, he felt differently in someways but with that he would shift himself, "My child? How? I'm medically unable to have children...", he would eye Haruka wanting to know how tihs came about and becaus he was sterile he knew he couldnt have the family he wanted. The family he truly wanted... shaking his head, it didnt matter honestly, "And knowing you... you've had suitors in your life... wanting and fawning over you. Have you not given any of them a try?", his voice was offish, his want for family showing a bit, but his gut and reality all weighed in on this.

"As much as I'd like to say that I have a child at all... There is no way I can have one Haruka... I'm sorry.", shaking his head he'd look back out to the ocean front, "My chance for a family is over Haru... I have come to grips with this...", shaking his head more this was disappointing however, who else could be the father? Maybe that Uchiha he'd heard her being around. Though that was all in his mind or so he thought, either way, Souji would shrug before looking out into the sky and sea. "I'll be a 'God Father' if you want... We're friends afterall... right?", and with that he'd turn to her wondering where this would go from here.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Naturally, he would allude to calling her some kind of skank and she would give but a small sigh as she stood up straight now, her back popping in rhythmic rows along her spinal column. Then, she would scoff out loud. "You've been my one and only." She'd comment quietly, turning her gaze to peer off to the side. "You know, it really hurts that you would say something like that. It wasn't immaculate conception, nor am I some kind of slut, Souji. . ." She'd swallow back the hard lump in her throat as she crossed her arms over her chest in quite the defensive manner. The cold would pick up, dead center in her chest, threatening to freeze at whatever lay there now. The frozen ground she walked over now would begin to coat with what seemed like a thick, purple ice. . . but the reality of it being that it was amethyst now coating the ground, her birthstone. The affinity she had gained for crystal seemed to be reflecting. Every single one of her working affinities. . . they all seemed to have a way of popping up in her every day life. Her heels would make a clicking sound and she moved to stand at the edge of the cliff now, most of her feet hanging there from the edge as she silently looked forward.

"I've killed men for less than what you've done to me." A whisper now as she brushed her blonde strands back behind her ear. "You push me aside, claim that I've been a laying with other men. I kept the child that I was blessed with." The strange sound of pellets colliding with the ground would fill the silence. Looking back now, her tears would freeze against the pallor of her flesh and she would hold her arms tighter against her chest.

"It's clear that I made a mistake telling you about your son, then." Her whisper was barely audible at this point. Now, she'd force a smile onto her features as she turned back around to face the horizon. "Friendship stems off of a basis of trust and respect. I'll allow you to answer your own inquiry."
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"What did I do to you other than ask of you to give me time to think about the relationship we had and were getting into. You act as if I killed your mother. You speak as if I've wronged you so harshly by merely questioning it because of my predicament.", his eyes would stare at her, wanting no more than to know the utmost truth in all of this. Where had this come from? Why if this was his child did it take her so long to come to him when she's always known where he lived? Why would she come back and speak about it as if she had not been gone for a year and some months. Why, if this was his child was his, did she wait until after the child was born to let him know? "And now after all thats gone on... after you left... you choose now to come to me and drop this into my lap? But why now? And why so long after the child's birth do you seek me out... Oh wait...", his eyes hardened.

"You didnt seek me out. This meeting is merely coincidental... So if we didnt meet up today... What would happen then? Would I have ever known?", Souji would shake his head, he was furious, but this was something that he didnt feel like he was respected on, "You speak of respect, but you have not shown me your side of what you apparently have not been getting from me.", and with that he'd stand, his back to the ocean front and fully facing Haruka, flicking his cig over the edge and frowning deeply.

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Oh right, she forgot that people tended to have some... Reaction when people pointed out their emotion and irritation with a situation. Whoops, excuse her. "You were quick enough to take me, but when I decided to stop acting like a little girl, you turned with your tail between your legs and ran away because I was the Daimyo." Her voice grew in octaves as she brought her hands up to wipe at the tears that froze and melded to her features, fingernails clawing at the stony flesh now as she stared him down. "Do you know why I left? Because I thought I fucking killed the Medical Sennin. I thought that I brought his demise and that I would have to answer to a crime that I didn't commit. Excuse me for running away. The one time I run away during a hard situation. . . And everything falls back on me. By the by, he's up and roaming the village now. Apparently the dude's not dead after combating my fuckin' raging demonness." She'd clench her fists incredibly tightly now, attempting to get a grip on not only her emotion, but the surge of demonic force that flailed in attachment to her chakra system. It was hard. At least her son couldn't talk yet, because god knows he'd start talking shit, too. Ho, boy.

"You didn't look for me, either." She'd suddenly blurt out, thrusting her arms down by her sides. "No one did. That was one fucking hell of a wake up call. I've been alone with a vegetable and a child that needs me for a year and a half." Animated, she was starting to get quite animated. She'd walk up, getting almost unbearably close to the male, because you know--- You a god damn lie and you actin' like a stupid ass bitch right now. . . [ NAHSON, Cheat. 2011. ]

"You'd have fucking known. I've only made my reappearance within the last week." Reaching out with disgustingly fast reflexes, she would nab the cigarette butt out of the air.

"You motherfucker, you're littering!"
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Oh right... You killed someone... Havent you killed people before. From the village? And you didnt think I'd care? Funny you say no one looked for you... because I did. Several times. I wondered where you were but you were at a point where I couldnt even sense your chakra, so I felt like you didnt want to be found... Why look for a person who didnt want anyone to find them? Hell wasnt the last things you said to me were that you'd be going on some 'self soul searching'? Or did you forget that you said that too?", shaking his head, he'd close his eyes and continue, "I know Keita isnt dead. And you would've known if you'd gone to your mother. She has the power to call the dead. Or did you also forget that Haruka. There are many holes in this story of yours... but it only looks like more and more of a ploy to make me look like I never gave a damn about you...", tilting his head, he'd step closer.

"But oh woe is you miss Haruka... Miss, no one cares about me... but you were praised on high with the village... Had you not left, if you were truly scared I believe we as a country would understand a mistake. Especially from one of our own. However, you gave not one person in the village... Myself included with all the respect you, "so called" have give, nor did you call anyone to help Keita with rehabilitation... unless you have a Medic working with you on the inside. Which would pose another question... is it a guy? Also... why did you choose Keita to go with your demoness battle with? Why would you not choose your fuckin friend that you've known all your life that has given his life to help you succeed..." shrugging his shoulders. . .

"But I'm the one without a hint of respect for you? Please, spare me."

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths

The vincinity that he was in right now, whatever personal space bubble that she might have had before. . . It was being ruined. Only centimeters apart and literally snarling in one another's faces like animals fighting for the very last scrap of food on the ground. . . A sight to see, really. Now, she could feel her jaw locking up more and more, and the temptation to stomp her feet against the ground was rising. He always did this. Her head would snap to the side and she would stare off in the distance, her silence eerie as she let the male continue on and on with what he was saying. She could feel her heart beating harder in the cage of her chest to where she wanted to put a stop to it, and her anxiety was driving her up a wall. "I did it all myself, by my god damned self. The only point that there needed to be anyone was when I was nine months pregnant and unable to see my fucking toes. Do you remember my handmaiden, Gai? Well, she found me." Her hand would point off like she could suggest towards where the woman she spoke of was.

"And do you really want to know why I didn't have you trudge through the waste and decay? Do you fucking want to know?" She'd demand, her tone now more heated than ice. She'd turn her head back to look up towards him, attempting to hold back the slap she so desperately wanted to put in his face. "I spared you, because I didn't want to lose your dumb fucking ass because I love you too much!" She'd state abruptly, and then she'd lift a hand to cover her hand over her mouth. She didn't mean to let that much slip. Ah, son of a bitch. She could feel a sprawl of blue crossing her features in her strangely characteristic blush. "Tch. . ." She'd hiss through her fingers and she would drop her hand now. Now, she might as well had been pouting for the world to see without even sticking her lower lip out.

Lifting her hand very suddenly, she would press the cigarette butt that he attempted to flick away against his clothing to burn a hole through it. Perhaps that would keep the conversation away from the awkward statement she just gave. Fuck's sakes.
<i></i>

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

"Haruka... I love you too.", he'd take a step closer to her just moments before his heart stopping feeling the emotions running through him as the old flames within started to burst like the flames to the tail of a crimson and orange lizard. His mind sharpened at her words knowing what it was like to be alone stuck in the shadows but where was his heart right now? it was not here. . . not with Haruka not with Souji, not with this area, it was somewhere in Arcadia. Somewhere that was safe. . . maybe, there were risks on all angles. . . but what could he do to keep his heart the safest. 'Nokuzu, what can i do to make myself a better man in your eyes? What can I do to make the best decision. . .' Souji would think to himself.

"I need time. . . you cant just leave and come back like nothing ever happened with a child and proclaim its mine and expect me to be completely all honkey dorrey., right now to any man aside myself you'd look like some raving lunatic. . .", not to say that the thought didnt run through his head... but what difference did that make he knew Haruka was crazy. . . that came with her type of territory. Though, this seemed like another level, another level of uncertainty, riddled behind everything he'd everything he'd ever done wrong. "If you give me that respect we can rebuild our friendship. . . Is that fair? And I'll help however I can. . .", she was always going to be his friend until she died. She'd helped him grow stronger, tried to push him into his own independence from his family life. Though alot of it didnt stick until lightning's words rang clearer in his ears, hearing it from someone on the outside helped realize that his friend wasnt just saying it to be nice...

She meant it.

So what kind of man could he be if he denied her friendship knowing that somewhere inside of her was the Haruka he felt and knew was in there even for glimpses at a time. "I will not promise you anything right now... but once everything blows over with this Endo crap. . . My heart will be settled.", right now, since she'd left and had been around other chakras openly alone with Keita and whomever else Souji'd try to move on. He still thought about Haruka, he loved her but right now... there was something else pulling him. And the sad thing was he truly didnt realize it. . .

"I'm sure I'll be seeing alot more of you soon... So, we'll have more chance to talk and settle things... Okay?", now standing fully before her he'd place a hand on her shoulder before whisking into the shadows dispersing out of the area.

[Topic Left]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths

No, God, no. That was not something that she needed to hear from him. Something that made her visibly flinch away as he stepped closer to her. Raw were the emotions that ran through her mind and she couldn't stand it. She knew that she should've ran away when she first realized who the male sitting there was, and she was beating herself up now. And of course, she was the fucking crazy one. The blonde haired woman would take a staggered step backwards as she felt a glare crossing over her features, her mouth twisting into a snarl causing the flesh of her nose to wrinkle. It revealed the threatening canines that filled her mouth, an obvious leftover effect from what was left of the Jinchuuriki within her. "I don't need your promises, I don't need anything." She'd speak suddenly, nearly stumbling her out of her way. "Just because my mouth runs without consideration to my mind doesn't mean shit," defensive, defensive. After all, did she not have someone who didn't drive her absolutely crazy? As he grabbed at her shoulder, she could feel the location burning hot and she would shake her head from side to side. Gone, good. Good fucking riddance. In the direction he would disappear off to, her hand would lash out and a ribbon of her own blood would snap out harshly, crashing into a rock and shattering it into bits.

"Fuck," she would whisper, the blood snaking back to her and wrapping around her arm. ". . . you."

[ Topic Left ]
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back