Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

All the Best People are Crazy [Private/Open?]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
A piece of parchment, the average size of a business card was grasped between the index finger and thumb of a sixteen year old girl with deep crimison eyes and burgundy hair tied up neatly in a ponytail. It was crisp, sturdy paper, with slightly raised printed text on the front with the name of a psychiatrist she had recently started seeing, along with the current date and the time of her appointment. It was strange. So far, the sessions with the doctor had been in his office elsewhere in the hospital. But for some reason, on the opposite side of her appointment card was written in messily scrawled writing orders for her to proceed to meet him at his office that was within the area known as the local asylum.

Kasen followed the directions given to her, not having been this far into the hospital quite yet, and figured she was in the right place when she found a set of guarded doors that had the appearance of sealing the ward behind it from the rest of the facility. At the door, there were two guards posted. Kasen stepped up to the door, attempting to grab the handle before one of the guards cleared his throat, glaring down at her with an almost deadly look. "State your business." The girl's red eyes flickered between the guard and the business card she held in her hand. She held it out to the man. "I have an appointment." The guard angrily snatched the card away from her, looking it over. He knocked on the door behind him twice and a lout buzz was heard before he opened the door, handing the card back. "Another one of you lunatics, swear we should never let them leave." He mumbled it under his breath but Kasen could only glare. Her brief annoyance didn't last long though as she stepped into the hallway beyond the door and she stopped after a few steps. The door slammed behind her, another buzzing noise going off, startling her slightly.

Unlike the rest of the hospital, this area looked run down, abandoned almost. It was covered from floor to ceiling in grime, the fabric of beds and the clothes of those wandering the hall was riddled in dirt and dried bits of blood. Kasen felt herself unnerved by this. It reminded her too much of the facility that she had been held captive at for years. That was why she was here after all. The psychiatrist had been trying to help her with some of the extended trauma that plagued her mind, along with would help her better understand and work with her connection to Samebizu. In response the shark chuckled in her head. Kasen carefully stepped up to what looked like a work station, speaking to a lady behind the desk. "I'm here to see Dr. Kokori. I have an appointment." The aide looked up at Kasen, sighing and moving away from her paperwork. She handed over a clipboard and some papers. "Sign the sign in sheet. Dr. Kokori had a family emergency, so he won't be in until tomorrow. He had some tests he would like to do. You experience nightmares when you sleep, is that right? He would like to keep you overnight for observation to see how drastic your behavior is. If you have no problems, we'll need you to sign this consent form and we'll assign you to a room. I hope you don't mind having a roommate, we're a little short on space." Kasen gave a sigh, she'd need to get ahold of Kaen. She wasn't exactly comfortable staying here, but it was just for the night and the doctor would see her in the morning. It wasn't as if one more crazy roommate was going to really phase her, after all she had one living inside her, and that one didn't go away. I can hear you, my dear.<i></i> Kasen smiled slightly feeling rather sheepish. "Sorry, Same." The lady at the desk gave her a strange look. Kasen didn't want to have her visit extended and quickly nodded. "Ah, sorry, was just thinking, uh, yes I'll sign those papers." Kasen, in neat and swirly handwriting, wrote her name on the form and was quickly given a gown, slightly yellowed with age, and directed towards a room.

As she reached the room, she noticed it wasn't very large. It had a bed and an end table, a barred window, and it appeared like the white wallpaper was tearing. The mattress looked positively unethical to sleep on. Still, Kasen kept repeating to herself it was just one night, just suck it up for one night. She threw the pillow that lie on the bed on the floor, and sat herself down on the mattress. In the end table was a book, thankfully. It was a book on the invention of ninja wire, but still, it was better than nothing. She quickly busied herself with that. It appeared her roommate was out. She wondered who it would be. Maybe they'd be nice.

Time seemed to slip away from the young mednin, as she allowed herself to continue skimming across the page, learning ever more. When next she looked up, it was dark outside, the day having slipped away from her so easily. It was strange how, had the window not been there, all sense of time would be nonexistent. No wonder the people went mad here. There wasn't a single clock she could see anywhere. Her roommate hadn't showed up either. Kasen gave a sigh and closed the book, setting it back on the end table. She slipped off the bed, her feet making a small pat at they touched the ground. She headed out into the dark hallway, looking around to see if anyone was there. She wasn't "technically" a patient so she could go to and from as she pleases, but she still had to obey the rules for her duration here. She would just make sure she wasn't seen. The surroundings left her with a sense of discomfort and it reminded her too much of the cages. Her feet padding on the marble floor was the only noise heard in the dead silent hallway. As she reached what appeared to be a resting area, perhaps a lobby, as it had couches and chairs, there was a large window on the far side. It too, had bars on the outside, but Kasen stepped up to it, looking out into the darkness. She climbed up onto the small ledge that jutted out just enough for her to sit on it. Kasen pulled her knees to her chest, resting her head on the glass. From behind her, Kasen thought she heard a noise. Perhaps she was imaging it, perhaps it was something more. She called out into the darkness in a harsh whisper. She still didn't want to get caught out of her room still. "Who's there?" She waited to see if this place was playing tricks on her mind already, or if she perhaps really did hear somebody, or something.

WC: 1,186

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
It was difficult to tell sometimes down in this huge cavern, but night time had fallen and the tiny, blonde haired teen was making her way back toward home. The asylum was hardly a place anyone would want to call as such but it had been so long that it had become just that. The lights that lit up the entire underground village had dimmed to correspond with the sky above ground and to give people a little better of an idea of the time, it was quite convenient and made the village look prettier, in Tekes opinion at least.

The messy blonde buns on either side of her head bobbed around slightly as she moved, a smile plastered across her face as she went, it had been somewhat of a good day. She'd started in the morning with a visit to the markets, looking to pick up some fresh meat for when she got back to her room, which she was very excited about. After that she wandered through a few different stores, buying some nice clothes, by her standards at least but an overly large cardigan was hardly the height of fashion however on her small frame she would be forgiven due to how adorable it was. She'd also visited a book store, something she'd not been able to do for many years and picked herself up a few educational titles including a few psychology books, being locked away in an asylum had stirred her interest for certain.

With her two full bags in tow she skipped toward the door, the guards already giving her a good looking over, mainly because they knew who and what she was. They took a more guarded stance as the small girl came to a halt, grinning up at them with her pearly white, razors that she called teeth. "I'm home boys, lemme in!" She cooed, rocking on her heels. "You're running late tonight, you know the drill." One of the braver men stated down to her and she would narrow her eyes back up. "This is hardly late, sir." She said with a roll of her eyes, she had to show respect with her words but not her actions, they were scared of her anyway and she knew it. "You know what we need, girl. Lets just make it easy tonight, okay." The guard and Teke let out a sigh of exasperation at the same time "Prisoner ID five-five-four-six-nine, Experiment ID zero-zero-zero-one-seven." She said in monotone before adding. "My bags have food, clothes and books in them, coz I'm sure you want to know." She complained and held the bags out toward him, he nodded and checked through them quickly before knocking on the door, the usual buzz went off and the girl walked in as the light in her eyes instantly dimmed. "Back here again." She thought to herself and started toward her room.

She slowed her pace down from a jolly skip to an almost shuffle, what she wouldn't give to be out of this place one and for all, never having to see or smell these grimy halls or stinking treatment rooms. It had been a good amount of time since she was last tortured under the guise of treatment which had vastly improved her comfort levels. Being allowed to leave was also certainly good for her mental health but what she wouldn't give to just put this place up in a blaze of glory. Well, that was the pan someday,not because she cared about anyone else who would have to go through the same ordeals as her, but because they dared use her as a guinea pig in the first place, that was the biggest piss off and they would regret ever crossing her that was for damn sure.

She tried to clear her mind as she came to the barren common room, usually bustling with other crazies young and old alike, but they all knew better than to be caught outside their rooms after curfew, at least she thought they all knew as a voice rang out from across the room. She turned her golden cats eyes toward the silhouette sat at the window and stayed silent for a few moment. "Fresh meat? Can't say I've seen you around before. You also wouldn't be out here otherwise." She chuckled, the voice was clearly that of a young, barely teen girl but she remained in the darkness for now. "You've got about fifteen minutes before the guards do a sweep of the building. If you don't want... things, to happen to you. Get to your room and be a good girl. It's not worth a visit to the treatment rooms, take it from someone who knows." With that she began moving again, toward the corridor Kasen had come from previously, a hint to who her room mate was perhaps or simply coincidence? As she was leaving she passed through some columns of light, allowing the redhead to see that she was in fact a tiny girl who barely looked old enough to be in double digits, talking like she was a hardened veteran.

Without paying the girl much more thought or even paying attention to if she was now following her, Teke went straight to her room, pushing the door open and stepping in, the exact room that Kasen had been assigned no less. The girl noticed some things had been moved around and squinted her eyes suspiciously but shrugged it off, putting the pillow back onto the spare bed with a sigh before placing the shopping bags on her own bed and starting to unpack them, stacking the books on her bedside table first.

[WC - 949]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
hhh.jpg

Ayame stayed on the top of the building, watching the darkness around her. If someone could see her he'd say she looked like a proud girl, ready to do amazing, heroic, honorable, impressive stuff with her life. Like freeing a cannibal from an asylum.

She often thought that she could seek help from the doctors here about her nightmares. A lot of things happened when Ayame came here. Only good, but the past never left her. It chased her down and reached to her mind. Every night she had nightmares of the gang coming to get her and kill her, like they did with everyone who tried to get away from them. But these nightmares she could use. And it was the perfect way for her to take a look at the building form the inside. So a couple of days ago she came here to see a doctor about her nightmares. She was left for a night here, for the doctor to see how bad her nightmares were. That night she used to explore the building and learn when the guards checked the corridors.

Ayame was that kind of person that dealt with troubles by making more troubles. She didn’t know why she was this way, but she felt free. The girl coped with her emotions by doing stupid, dangerous things.

She knew what do to and what to observe. In her past she was often used for mission where she had to break in somewhere and steal something.
1: Learn about the place.
2: Learn about the people in this place.
3: Make a plan.
4: Think what could go wrong and make a plan about it.
5: Act.
According to her calculations she had 15 minutes to break in and hide, before the guards showed up. It was possible to do it if everything went smoothly.
She was sliding down the wall and faced the window that she planned to use to get inside. But not everything went as she planned it. There was a redheaded girl on the window and it seemed like she was talking to someone. Ayame quickly moved away from the window, thinking about the situation. She was losing precious time and she, as always, didn't make a plan about the things that could go wrong.
"Fuck me..." - she thought.
So once again she had to improvise. Ayame moved to the window hoping for the best.
The redheaded girl could see on the window a red-eyed girl with blue-black hair, uncertain smile on her face... that was turned upside down..
- Hey - Ayame would say to her with a friendly tone and smile - I don't have time, please hide me in your room! I'll explain you everything.
If she was willing do to that Ayame would break one of the bars on the window and get inside.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed all had grown quiet in the halls. Kasen wasn't sure exactly how much time had passed, but she heard more than saw the arrival of a newcomer to the room. It was a strong heartbeat that her ears picked up. One that oddly had a nice rhythmic sound to it, besides the bland thumping of most others. She hoped that didn't mean it was some sort of weird heart condition, but it made her turn to look at the new person all the same. She couldn't see the person very well, just a silhouette in the darkness, but it was a short person, hardly someone that would be part of the staff. The person spoke to her, the voice clearly feminine. The girl laughed at her for being out here, but it was true, she was knew. Still, the voice was nice, pleasant enough to warn her of potential brutalities should she linger for much longer. Kasen took that as an act of kindness not bequeathed by many who would find themselves in such a retched place. "I don't think any cruelty at this hospital could be worse than what I have already experienced, but thank you. I'll be along shortly." Kasen shifted to sit up, preparing to remove herself from the window. She allowed herself a bit of reprieve for a moment.

After another pause, Kasen turned and placed both hands on the sill, preparing to remove herself and follow the other girl down the hall, when she picked up on another heartbeat. It was quiet. Then she heard a voice. Turning back, Kasen peered into the darkness by the window, she looked down and noticed another girl with black hair and red eyes smiling up at her. Why was she trying to get in through the window? The doors were there for a reason, surely any patient would come in. But, perhaps the guards weren't so kind to those that arrived back later than they should. Kasen shivered as she remembered the word "treatment room" the other person had mentioned. Kasen opened the window, but the bars were still proving to be a feat. Kasen didn't necessarily have the strength on her own to break them. "I think I can be of some assistance."<i></i> Kasen felt a sudden sensation to bite down on the bars. As she did so, her shark like teeth, integrated with the combined physiological strength that came from Samebizu allowed her to tear through the bars like paper, but it was an easier feet given the bars were not made of high quality metals and appeared to be rather old. Once disturbed from their place, it didn't take much more strength for Kasen to break them off. She reached a hand down towards the girl. "Here, I'll help you up." Kasen took the other girl's hand in her own and lifted her up. The only thing problematic here was the unaccounted for space on the window sill. As the other girl was pulled through, Kasen lost her grip and fell out. She let out a small scream, but managed to grab onto the branch that was sticking out from a nearby tree. It didn't look like it would hold for very long, and certainly wasn't one that could hold her strength for her to climb up on.

Her heartbeat pounded in her ear, a rush of adrenaline shooting through her. Kasen looked down at the ground below her and then back up at the ledge just nearly above her. "Hey, hello? Are you okay? I need some help, they're going to be here any minute!!!" Kasen tried to remain as quiet as possible, but she knew the guards would be coming any second. The only thing that was abundantly clear to her at this very moment was that she could lose her grip and die. She'd survived so much worse, who knew a potential fall would be her demise? "Go get that other person, they just came through here! I don't know that you can reach me, let alone pull me up by yourself. Return the favor?." Kasen could only hope the other girl heard her pleas. In the meantime, she just dangled on the branch, hoping someone would come get in her time. She doubted the guards would life a finger to aide her. If anything, she didn't know how she would explain this little predicament either. Not without giving away the person she was trying to help at least. This was going to be bad for everybody if things didn't get straightened out quickly.

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
She'd just finished hanging her new clothes up on the small rack in the corner, it was a sorry sight to see, she really didn't have much in the way of variety but that was slowly starting to change which made her a happy girl. She was quite excited to crack into one of her new books but she'd change before that obviously, get comfortable and all that jazz. She started by pulling the multiple pins holding her buns together, letting her messy blonde hair fall to her shoulders with a sigh of relief. "It's hard work looking so good all the time." She commented to herself and started to change into some pajama pants when she heard a woman scream, usually it wouldn't cause much of a stir from her, living her she'd gotten used to such noises after hours. What made this time strange was that it currently wasn't after hours, there where about five minutes left and the staff were here were nothing if not anal about their schedules. She exhaled through her nose angrily, figuring something had happened with the girl she'd walked past in the common room, quickly she pulled on a small, plain t-shirt and headed back out there.

As she was approaching the room she called out to whomever the scream belonged to. "I swear, if you ate shit jumping down of that ledge, I'm gonna leave you there to be dealt with by the security." She barked, clearly annoyed at this point in time and the actual situation laid out before her did little to suppress that. "You have got to be fucking kidding me..." She murmured as her eyes fell onto a girl she knew wasn't meant to be here, though her very being here of her own free will may agree otherwise. Teke could already figure out what had happened with a quick glance over the scene and knew she would have to act quickly. She moved up to Ayame, her yellow cats eyes staring daggers into the young girl, only removing her silent gaze as she pulled the girl down from the ledge, whispering as she moved past her quickly. "It may have been safer to shove you right back out, I'm being generous here because clearly your arrival has caused a much bigger problem."

She Pulled herself up onto the ledge and just as she'd predicted, the girl who'd been sat on the ledge previously was now dangling on a pretty old branch. "Well this is just the fucking icing on the shit sundae isn't it?" She asked down to Kasen rhetorically. Quickly she looked around as the surroundings, seeing the bars had been clean shredded through got her a little curious but she'd ask about that when there wasn't a crazy person dangling from a tree like some kind of tropical fruit. "Okay, I'm gonna reach over, I'm gonna need you to grab my hands and try your best to throw your weight this way and I promise I will catch you, after that just try not to wet yourself, it would be appreciated." She then turned to Ayame and sigh out loud. "And you, ya little pain in the ass. I want you to wrap your arms around my waist and when I have hold of this girl, put all your weight, however few ounces you have in that tiny body at least, and pull me into the room as hard as you possibly can."

With that she got up onto the ledge proper and assumed a squatting position, her arms out reached toward the girl, hopefully Ayame would follow the instructions, as little as she might be able to help, just in case though. "This is going to taste like such fucking ass..." she groaned before shouting to the redhead. "Okay, we have about three minutes, jump as soon as you're ready!" and with that the little blonde turned her head and sank her shark like teeth into the brick wall, it was about the only thing she could come up with on the spot and it truly tasted like a thousand asses, but she was pretty secure as she waited to grip Kasen any way she could, being short was quite a bother.

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayame was amazed by Kasen's ability to just tear off the bars only with her teeth.
"Daaamn" - was what the girl thought while watching the readhead. It seemed that everything was going to be okay, but then the girl fell out the window.
"Oh god..." Ayame said to herself and hoped no one heard the scream of the redhead.
The rope was still wrapped around her waist and she was about to help her, when Teke showed up. She was harsh as usual.
"It may have been safer to shove you right back out, I'm being generous here because clearly your arrival has caused a much bigger problem." said the blonde girl to her.
Ayame quickly change her expression to an angry one. After all she was here because of her. Yeah, Teke didn't knew that, but Ayame wanted to get her out of here for a fun night in the village. Freeing a cannibal from an asylum maybe wasn't the best idea, but then again... Ayame always ended up in some bullshit. It seemed that Teke could have some fun and Ayame could make some crazy friends. Normal people were boring.
- Don't be such a dick. - Said Ayame to her classmate.

She listened to the instructions of Teke. The only thing that could make this situation worse was if they got caught.
Ayame was ready to wrap her hand around Teke's waist as soon as she reaches Kasen and pull them into the room. They had to be fast. If they got caught Ayame would just confess that she caused all of this. After all Teke and Kasen had nothing to do with this, so she didn't want to cause them more troubles. Maybe the guards weren't going to be so mad at her, because the doctor knew she had a schizophrenia that waited to be triggered.
She hoped that they have enough time to get back into the room. Otherwise Ayame would just hide near the guard that was coming and use her Sharingan on him to show him an illusion of this place, but without the girls.
- When you are ready. - whispered the girl to Teke. Then she noticed something on the tree Kasen was. A white raven just stood there, watching the girls.
"Fuck..." was the only thing that came to her mind.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was almost a sense of relief when Kasen saw that someone had indeed come to help her. There was some words exchanged that she couldn't quite make out from her position, dangling from the branch, but that was okay so long as someone was going to help her back in through the window. She didn't exactly know how long her arm strength was going to hold back and she certainly didn't want to test it. Kasen heard the voice that spoke to her earlier come from the blonde haired girl that stuck her head out the window and addressed her. Seems she had a bit of a trash mouth on her. Kasen didn't curse much herself, but she did sort of wonder what pleasure people got from it. Oh well, that was for another time. Clearly there were other things far more pressing at the moment.

Nodding vigorously at the girl's plan, Kasen prepared herself to throw her weight and get some good momentum. She had literally one shot or death. Good odds. Shortly before Teke gave her the directive, she mentioned that they had 3 minutes and with that opened her mouth and chomped down on the window ledge. It was....momentarily shocking. Kasen hadn't seen anyone else with teeth like her or her brother. Had this girl also escaped from a lap similar to the one they were stuck in? Well now Kasen had to survive this, if only to find out. But, more important things were taking place. Kasen looked towards the girls outstretched hands and gave a determined nod. "Alright, here I come. Kasen started to kick her feet back and forth, trying to get a good amount of speed and distance going. If only this branch wasn't so flimsy. The cracking gave her a bit of a startle and finally in a quick last ditch effort, Kasen closed her eyes and flung herself towards the wall and the girls hands. "Catch me! Catch me! Catch me!" Kasen said in a hurried panic, opening her eyes at the last second. She managed to grasp onto the other girls hand and allowed herself to be pulled back in where she promptly fell face first onto the marble floor. Her nightgown had fallen around her head as her hips remained in the air and her face flat towards the ground, the rest of her limbs sprawled. Kasen took a moment to steady herself, and then blushed hard realizing her position. Quickly sitting up, Kasen stood and brushed herself off. "Thank you, that could have gone much worse than expected" Kasen gave a grin, flashing her teeth.

Walking over to the window ledge, Kasen grabbed the window and was preparing to shut them when she noticed that the branch she had been dangling on had broke and fallen. She gulped knowing that she could have well gone with it. Kasen shut the windows with a forceful tug, and latched them shut. Letting out a sigh and leaning back against the ledge, Kasen finally looked at both the girl that had put her in that situation and also her two rescuers. She was about to open her mouth and speak to them once more but there was no time. Kasen heard the ever so faintest of footsteps, and a distance echo of voices. One may not have picked up on it had they not been used to living in such conditions, but she could imagine anyone who lived here would certainly have a similar experience. Kasen, in a panic, would go to grab the other girls by their hands. "Go, go, go, they're coming!" Should the other girls not resist, Kasen would draw them back to the room she had been assigned to and quickly shut the door behind her. This would be where things more than likely got interesting.

Teke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B
A wave of relief washed over the little blonde as she caught the redhead with a tight grip, last thing she needed was to explain a dead body. Her tiny body not being all that strong was a hindrance to be sure and despite the feeling in her mouth right now she was glad she'd took the initiative and bitten down on the wall. It was also fortunate that the girl she was holding on too was quite small herself, they were probably around the same height and weight if she had to take a guess. She had let Ayames words go over her head for now, she kind of knew she was a dick anyway and embraced it quite readily.

Redhead now in her grasp she was ready for Ayame to add her wispy weight to the equation, thankfully the girl didn't need telling twice what with Tekes current mouth full she was hardly in a place to do so herself. As the raven haired one started to pull she released the wall from her jaws grip and pushed with her legs as hard as she could. "This is not how I wanted to spend my evening... What the fuck is wrong with people." She complained in her mind as the damsel in distress was finally most of the way into the room.

The three came tumbling into the room and onto the cold, hard marble floors that she had become so accustomed too over the years. She had landed on her back a little dazed and opted to wait out the dizziness and just looked upwards with silent contemplation, that was until she realized she was not looking up at a ceiling but rather between a pair of legs, Kasens to be sure. Her eyes didn't break from the view until Kasen herself gut up and she quickly followed suit. "What the hell was that? Pull it together girl we need to fucking move!" She once again said mentally whilst giving herself a bit of an internal slap.

Kasen was also quite on the ball in that regard and before long it was the two of them dragging the cat burglar along, Teke had assumed Kasen was her new room mate after vaguely hearing something about it earlier in the day,the pillow on the floor was also a bit of a clue as she knew no one else would dare go into her room and mess with her shit. They both came to a stop outside of the same door and Teke looked up and down the corridor. "Take this one in and hide her under your bed." She said to the redhead before turning to Ayame. "Listen to me, for once, instead of acting on whatever crazy little whims you have and stay quiet, still and if possible do not breathe. If you get caught in MY room, I promise the punishment we receive will be the least of your worries,now go!" She scolded at the tiny girl as if she were her older sister in this situation. Once both in she would let out a sigh and hang out in the corridor for a few moments, listening to the sounds of the building and waiting for the ever present footsteps that patrolled the halls of a night.

It was less than a minute before two men turned down the corridor and the pair of them eyed the girl up and down, they knew who she was and knew that she wasn't usually stupid enough to be caught out like this. "Problem, cannibal?" One of them asked as the other rested a hand onto his stun baton attached to his waist. Teke gave a little chuckle and smirked toward them both. "I just need something passed on, else I wouldn't be out here. We both know I'm not that dumb." She gave it a moment for them to come a little closer. "I need to see Doctor Izumi as soon as she pleases, tomorrow day if possible. I know she's still in the building for at least another hour. Sound possible?" She asked with a tone that told them that was meant as more of an insult than a question. The one guard pulled out his baton and pressed the tip to her throat menacingly. "Careful, freak. You know how scary we can be." With that said he flipped the switch that started the electrical current and as Teke simply stood their expressions quickly changed to ones of fright. "Please, if that's the best you've got then I don't see why I should be scared at all. Now please pass the message on before I show you what a real shock feels like." They both looked at each other, removing the baton from her person before starting to walk off. "We'll tell her, but remember. You're nothing but a freak, trash within these walls so don't let your little academy lessons go to your head." They both laughed until they were out of ear shot and finally Teke ducked back into the room.

As she got back into the room she closed the door and lent against it letting out a long, stressed sigh and closed her golden eyes. "I am going to enjoy killing every last fucking one of these bastards... slowly and painfully... eat every last one of them..." She spoke out loud in a growl, more so to herself than to the other girls in the room. Her eyes finally opened and looked over to Kasen as the image of her panty clad butt came into her mind, she moved over to her own bed however and threw herself onto it, face up. "It was such a pleasant day...." She whined.

[WC - 959]

Ayame

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed that Teke made a plan for Ayame without her knowing. On top of that she scolded her like she was her little stupid sister, not her classmate. Ayame has never been scolded before. The people from the gang never acted this way. If she did something wrong they would just beat the shit out of her, while she fights back and lock her in her cell. That way she just felt anger towards them, but never felt as a stupid child. So she was used to that kind of "scolding". It hurt her body, not her pride. But Teke scolded her and the red-eyed girl didn't know how to react at that. She was going to tell her something like "You didn't seem that boring in class." but then the blonde ordered Kasen to hide Ayame under the bed. Like she was just a bag of potatoes and they were throwing her to one another.

When Kasen and Ayame entered the room, she hid under the bed.
"Why am I hiding under the bed, when I can disappear in the shadows?" she questioned herself, but it was too late. This was her place now. She showed her head underneath and looked at Kasen with a smile. (not watching between her legs like SOME PEOPLE)
- Thank you for your help, Fire-head. It will be remembered.

The little talk Teke had outside the door could be heard inside too. Ayame listened, while imitating the guards with silly expression at Kasen, under the bed. This sure was an unusual situation - she, in an asylum, under some bed with a girl she didn't knew and a cannibal talking with the guards.
Their talk was about to end so Ayame hid better, not showing her head. This moment she noticed a bug under the bed.
"Hmmm..." - she thought - "I guess Teke put you here too".
The girl touched it with her finger and played with it for a while. Maybe she went too far coming here like this, but she had another job here as well. The girl decided to combine business with pleasure.
"At least it couldn't get any worse." - came to her mind.
The same moment she was thinking that the mattress bend from Teke's crazy landing and hit her on her head. Bad.
Ayame saw darkness. And stars. In a matter of seconds Ayame traveled to the void and back. All because of Teke's ass. At first she didn't felt pain.
The girl barely managed to crawl from under the bed and just laid there on the ground, trying to recover. She was with face against the ground and mumbled something that sounded like
- I.. I think I just saw god...
She turned on her back and looked at the girls.
- Oh... why are you four? Two Tekes, two Kasens...
The pain hit her head all of a sudden. Ayame closed her eyes and placed her hand on the back of her head and then looked at her hand. There was little blood there.
- Oh Teke, it will be really bad for you when they learn you killed your classmate with your ass... aaah...
After a while, when she felt better, she stood up and smiled at the girls.
- Well, thanks for your help. Now I have some business to take care off... I hope we'll meet again and have some fun.
Ayame got close to the door and remain silent for a while. When she was sure no one was behind it, she opened it slightly, made a seal and merged with the shadows, disappearing from the room.
Her goal? To steal the documents they kept here about her from her visit.
OOC info: Jutsu used Dark Displacement
[Topic left]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back