Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Leaving Country All Warfare is Deception 10: ‘An Epilogue!’

This thread contains one or more players exiting the country.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“The whole secret lies in confusing the enemy, so that they cannot fathom our real intent.” ~ Sun Tzu

All warfare is deception… the philosophy of which the Puppet Assassin had devoted her life, moulded by so many yet manipulated by so few. Her first teachers had been three of the hidden masters of the Myakashi clan, taught the ways of the ninja by those few true warriors born only to fight and to kill. Due to her strange tolerance for pain and a natural affinity for the clan’s hidden Sasori-jutsu, she had excelled in her pursuit in the fields of espionage, assassination and ninja puppetry…

Those days of her youth were so long ago, her memories faded with the strange machinations of time and the ravages of experimentation on her mind. Kiko had left the worries of the flesh behind her a long time ago but still she had felt attachment to these games the shinobi had played amongst themselves, and for the longest time she had thought this to be the rhythm of the world.

Now she knew more though, she felt a resentment towards her own naive perspective of the past. No, now Kiko had been shown by gods and demons that she could shake the world, break the rhythm and start a new song, a song more to her liking, and, to her amazement she was not the only one playing the new tune… the devil and his details now played along beside her…

“What’s got you smiling like that girl?”

The deep but gentle voice seemed to bypass the usual method of sound waves to ears as it intruded directly into the puppet girls brain, snapping her out of her contemplation of things past and things to come. She paused in her walking, mechanically shacking her head as if to clear a metaphorical water from her thoughts.

“Sorry Uru, I was a hundred miles away… what did you ask?”

The girls voice used the usual method of speech travel and took the time to vibrate through the air and into what served as the giant creatures ears.

“Quite alright, quite alright I do that myself sometimes… I asked what thought had you smiling like that?”

“Oh… I didn’t realise I was smiling… how strange… perhaps it is a quirk of this new puppet body? You like it?”

Looks the same as all the others.”

“No it doesn’t! This one’s got… oh never mind… let’s just go to Kumo and start a war already!”

“I don’t think it’s the new body, I think you had a happy thought and accidentally smiled, like a real smile for once!”

“Doubt it… let’s go…”

From here -> https://ninpocho.com/threads/all-warfare-is-deception-9-a-girl-and-her-shinogami.65763/post-364680

Half the Time card - 30 minute run time

leaving country

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back