Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

All Warfare is Deception 2 [Entering Country]

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The black robed Kunoichi walked wide-eyed down the Main Street of the grand City of Thieves. Busy stalls and stores lined either side of the street with their bright colours and overt advertisements drawing her focus at every turn.
“This place is amazing!” Kiko exclaimed as she turned to the giant undersea creature strolling down the Boulevard beside her. The creature looked uncomfortable in the environment in stark contrast to his small companion, her pure excitement evident on her own unnaturally porcelain like face.
The creatures low voice entered her head via telepathy, completely bypassing her ears.
“Will it not cause trouble if the humans see me here? I am not exactly natural to this world.”
Kiko laughed as she playfully slapped the giant beast on the side of its massive armoured head, her voice playful with a hint of mocking.
“Nonsense Uru, no-one here even cares… creatures are common around here… here let me show you.“Keiko moved to a merchant moving amongst the stalls, purchasing goods here and there. Kiko moved in to his line of sight, getting his attention with a friendly wave and a smile she asked him a question in a casual voice.
“Excuse me sir, what do you think of this!“
The man looked confused for a moment as the small framed lady gestured with both hands towards what looked like a giant crustacean forming a living island in the sea of busy market goers. Seeming comprehension came over the Merchant’s chubby face as he turned his girth to face the strange pair directly.
The man removed an expensive cigar from his mouth as he placed his other hand on his chin, squinting his eyes as he strained to inspect the deep sea monster on display.
“What’s it do? Does it taste any good? I’ll give you 200 for it! 250 if you slaughter it before you get there.“ The man placed the cigar back in his mouth, before offering his now empty hand it to the woman in an outward sign of ceiling a deal. “Deliver it to gate number five by sundown. Shake if we have a deal.”
The small framed woman slapped her hand into the merchant’s waiting hand and shook vigourously stating in a happy voice.
“You have yourself a deal there Mr!“
The Kunoichi turned away from the merchant, patted the creature theatrically on the head and turned once more, this time back down the busy market street. She turned her face to the giant shrimp monster, giving a playful wink and a peace sing her words were playfully yelled down the street towards Urufuebi before skipping through the bush thieves market.
“See shrimp, no one gives a shit, your just seafood round here, just like the rest of the meat.”
The creatures giant head looked confused for a moment before it’s eyes locked on to the quickly distancing woman. Urufuebi’s voice once again entered Kiko’s mind’s ear, though this time the telepathic words were significantly quieter, as if distance effected the volume.
“200 what? Did you just sell me? Kiko did you just sell ME!?”

Urufuebi is S Rank Deep Sea summon
Continued from here - https://ninpocho.com/threads/all-warfare-is-deception-1-leaving-country.65571/
Run time - 30 minutes, half time card (https://ninpocho.com/shinobi-shop/half-the-time-card.861/)
504 words.
Entering country

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back