Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private All Warfare is Deception 5: ‘The Shadow and the Puppet!’

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two puppets moved through Konoha with haste towards the Phoenix Gates, and escape from the village proper. One of the puppets was a young Kunoichi, no older than 18 or 19, with a Sunan headband tightly around her neck. The other, I giant red headed man who was an exact copy of the Sunan ANBU named Kaen as demonstrated to the girl by the Dark Sage of Suna himself. The larger of the two Sunan puppets was blood slicked, mostly with Konohan blood but also leaking true Sunan blood from the wounds inflicted to his flesh by the Sennin (currently bleeding out at the Hokage Tower). His large, flame singed hands still tightly held the trophies he had claimed, namely the Sennin’s heart and the still unconscious ANBU slung over his shoulder.

The trail of blood led all the way back to the recent battle and would be intentionally easy for any trained shinobi to follow, no, the pair were not hiding, it was inconsequential if they were intercepted, she had seen no soul in the village even close to the brightness of the two lights she had just snuffed out. Any intercepting shinobi would be committing suicide at this point, like throwing yourself into a woodchipper in the name of Konoha… Pointless…

The puppets both suddenly stoped in their tracks though, standing boldly on the roof of one of the larger buildings between the tower and the gates, stoped in place with unnatural stillness. Their silhouettes clearly defined against the bright moonlight shining over the alert enough quiet village beneath them.

To hesitate was to die though and Kiko knew that by now all of Konoha would be hunting for them. This meant they needed to leave… even the dimmest angry mob could overpower a single armoured knight no matter how well trained… the mob prevails eventually.

What had stoped them?

Not caution, no something else entirely had stopped the Sunan disguised pair in their flight from Konoha.

An immense power began to shine in the distance, unlike any she had felt since arriving in the village. The power moved like smoke through the village towards her with speed.

A grin came over the young girls face as the shadow power surged onward, a darkness and a fury behind the unliving eyes of the puppet as focused her attention towards the onrushing power.
An invisible action impelled the silent Kaen meat-puppet to commence his controlled sprint towards the village gates, his movements now executed with cold efficiency and none of the previous flair or expression.

Like a cold automaton the red headed giant of a man quickly sped out of sight and away from the grinning girl still silhouetted clearly against the moon, black hair moving gently in the calm Konohan night breeze.

Now the sheep would run to the wolf… but would the wolf bite?

https://ninpocho.com/threads/all-warefare-is-deception-4-a-konoha-adventure.65618/post-364092 - continued from here.

https://ninpocho.com/threads/facing-ones-fate.65496/post-363010 - Kaen puppet creation.

Use Houdini card if anyone other than Asuka joins the topic

Last edited:

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
She had heard the report. It was too late to help them. She knew that. At the very least she could continue with the missions. After sending a dispatch to the remains of the battle and a couple of preparations she had sped through the village at incredible speed. Scythe in hand. But she had to be careful. There was no support this time. She still hasn't figured out why this all had happened. She needed to know.

Well, this certainly would be an interesting to say the least.

It didn't take long for her to get close enough to see a silhouette in the distance. Getting closer and closer. She clinched her teeth. This was too easy. Too thought out. She knew they were looking for her but now only one remained? Had the rest left the village? This was certainly uncalled for. Not only that it would be a waste of a potential powerful Shinobi. Something was up. Looking around, she didn't see anything off the bat but she had to keep her guard up.

Walking closer towards the girl she stopped, keeping her distance. "Well." She started with a sigh. "This is certainly quite a turn of events. Now, this is gonna be simple. We're gonna have a conversation, you're gonna answer my questions and then we can kill each other? How does that sound?"

Last edited:

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The bright soul moved into view of the puppet, it’s movements slow as they approached with caution, wise considering the carnage rained upon the village seemingly unopposed… and the bright soul was alone…

The Hokage approached, the puppet remained still, slight grin on her unnatural face, the effects of the Konohan night breeze on her cloths and hair the only discernible movement.

”Only from your perspective Lady Asuka…”

A strange rattle and purr accompanied her almost double tonal, feminine voice. The words said very calmly as the artificial eyes quickly looked over the Hokage and her great scythe, the aura of chakra around Asuka, the unique signature every shinobi had, and committed it to memory.

”No…”

A blunt response to the Hokage’s words, though to which of the statements directly Kiko would soon make clear.

”Instead I offer this…”

A small, un-torn coupon gently floated to the floor in front of the Hokage’s feet, if she cared to read it she would notice it was an old, expired voucher which read ‘small dog walking service, fourth dog free!

“My Gods have had their fill of Konohan blood this night… Therefore I find myself at an impasse, I don’t think I want to kill you whilst the gods eyes are turned away… and we both know you can’t kill me… perhaps you have an alternate head I can claim? At least until the Gods gaze once more falls on you?”

The puppet would gesture lightly towards the fallen coupon before returning to a neutral position, though the grin still present.

“I also offer you one answer, in truth, so choose your question carefully Shadow in the Leaves… for you may not want the answer…”

Snapshot used on topic.

Yong

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A flicker of movement in the distance caught the puppets artificial eye, she could not allow herself to be captured or killed here, there was still so much work to do… no, today she would keep her secrets...

The Hokage’s eyes also averted for a split second to where Kiko’s eyes had moved, the momentary distraction enough to allow the puppet to leave.

When the Hokage would turn back nothing but the expired coupon would remain…

[ooc: topic left due to inactivity…]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back