Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

All You [PVT]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Topic Continued From Here: https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=753&t=53898

Once the two ladies made it back to Yomi’s office, she would begin her discussion with the girl, wondering what she had to say for herself now that she was free and no longer under the bright scrutinizing lights of the ANBU.

“Tell me, Akumi-chan. What were intentions when you came back to Konoha? You must’ve known that you would not have been welcomed back with open arms.” The Hokage didn’t bother looking over the ANBU report, knowing that whatever Akumi would say to her now, was going to be much more truthful and less “what they wanted to hear”, at least that’s what Yomi believed.

She would listen to what the girl said, looking at her in her eye in an attempt to make sure that what she was saying was true. In Akumi’s favor, she came back of her own free will and that had to account for something, however, Yomi could not let this whole conversation go by without mentioning something that was obvious to her.

“I am sure you are wondering, why it is I am talking to you and not the Hokage you left the village having. To make a long story short, he is currently absent without official leave. While it is under investigation, I cannot help but notice that your arrival coincides with his disappearance. It would be remiss of me, as the current Hokage, to not ask you about it."

If Tamashii were here, would he object to this line of questioning? Probably, but, she would not make him defend his sister in front of his Hokage, so, she did not ask him to be here. She would listen to Akumi’s response to the accusation before she would continue.

“I cannot return you your status of becoming a Konoha Shinobi without being 101 percent sure that you are not involved in Umashi’s disappearance. So, how do you care to clear your name?” Yomi would allow Akumi to choose her own fate. She was also free to ask questions or decline it all together, but, whatever the girl decided she hoped that it would not cause a schism in Yomi and Tamashii's relationship or Tamashii and Akumi's relationship.

[Topic Entered]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi walked into the office with Yomi, she was sure the Anbu had 200 and one problems with this, but hey what could they do, it was the Hokage's say. Akumi took a glance around the office before she laid her eyes to look at Yomi, the standing in Hokage. She could not tell what this woman was feeling, or thinking, but Akumi knew she wasn't in the clear yet.

Akumi nodded at the first question, she did not expect to be welcomed back with open arms. "My intentions are pretty simple. I had a long year out in the wilderness, hiding, and avoiding Anbu. I honestly just didn't want to live out the rest of my life like that, and I realized that an unstable lifestyle like that, is not what I was able to handle." Akumi explained honestly. Though she did not want to talk about what exactly she went through, she just wanted to go home. "I fully expected to be arrested. The Hokage, Umashi, surprised me with his kindness at my return." She explained.

Yomi's next statement made Akumi's smile go away, she was shocked, and unsure what to say. She knew the Hokage went missing, but she definitely did not expect to be accused of having anything to do with it. Her heart dropped it felt like, how was she supposed to convince anyone, excluding her brother, that she had nothing to do with that? It took a moment before Akumi could reply. "I was in jail when he disappeared... I swear I didn't have anything to do with that." AKumi's voice was softer, almost like she felt like crying. Of course, she would do anything to try not to cry in front of the current Hokage.

Then Yomi gave her the choice of choosing her own fate. Though AKumi couldn't help but feel like there was a catch, it didn't matter much because she knew she wanted to be a Konoha ninja again. "I will work for you, I'll fight for you, I'll do anything you need me to do. If it means getting my role back in my home village. I'll help you find the Previous Hokage if you allow me too." Akumi stated, she was already a bit emotional from the accusation, but she was confident in her voice now."I will apologize a thousand times, and then some more through my actions from here on out." Akumi stated, she knew she could say sorry, but that wouldn't do anything, but she was willing to work her ass off for Yomi. Akumi wasn't one to know suitable punishments, but working tooth and nail seemed like a good one. As long as she didn't have to sit in prison any longer, though if Yomi decided to send her back, then so be it.

[topic entered]

Yomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yomi sat back in her chair, stifling under her ugly Kage robes. As Akumi told her what she was willing to do to ensure that her name was cleared and that the village could be certain that there was no link between her sudden appearance and Umashi’s sudden disappearance, Yomi thought some of her reasons for wanting her to believe her were naïve.

Yomi herself would implant herself within a village or town, playing the long-con, before she pounced upon her target. Months, and in one case, years had gone by before she made her move. What made Akumi any different from her? They were both a part of a bloody business, even if deep down, Yomi did believe the girl, just off the strength of Tamashii. She would chalk it all up to Akumi’s age and would not chastise her for it.

“Anything, you say?” The Hokage folded her hands on her desk as she appeared to be mulling over something in her head.

“While I appreciate your candor, Akumi, I don’t need you to do "anything", just "something".” Yomi pulled out an orange file from the pile on her desk and flipped it open. Slowly, she thumbed through the pages and pulled out a picture.

Sliding it across the table what was depicted on the picture was the Uchiha Clan Symbol.

“This, is a lead that we have, confidentially speaking. The Uchiha Clan is immense within Konoha, as you should know, and there are rumors that they may have had something to do with Umashi’s disappearance. While I cannot say it is not easy for me to jump to that conclusion on my own, I need something concrete if I am to move against them.” Yomi immediately remembered that Takeshi was still not back from Suna. The agony.

“If you want to be a Konoha Shinobi again, do your due diligence and let me know what you find out…if anything.” While Yomi salivated at the thought that the Uchiha had something to do with it, she was not so unreasonable to believe it if there was no evidence supporting it. She could still be just fine being angry at the ANBU Sennin for the rest of her days.

The Hokage was sure that the kunoichi had loads of questions, but, Yomi was about to make an impromptu trip to see her Medical Chief and would not stay for questioning.

“If you have any questions on where you should begin, I can tell you that you should speak to your brother and let him know the situation. I am sure he will be pleased to know your out, and give you some useful information. Also, I'm sure visiting the Uchiha clan houses might be helpful. In any event, I have another appointment, so you are dismissed.” Yomi sent Akumi on her way.

[Topic Left]

[OOC: Yomi has sent Akumi on a mission!

This will be a Double Self-Modded Solo Mission (2k WC). Usually, SSM's are done in sort of a one-shot, single topic, but here, as a requirement, I want you to enter different topics with known Uchiha and see what you can find out. Enter at least 2 separate topics with a member of the Uchiha Clan or has the Uchiha name. (Unless you are in a topic and IC'ly Akumi is aware there is more than one Uchiha present, then 1 topic will do. Feel free to enter more, if your heart desires. Just make sure to keep count of your words in ever topic and link them when you are requesting rewards. Also don't forget, if Akumi doesn't know, IC'ly, that someone is a Uchiha, it doesn't count.)

I will request this mission approval for you, so you can start in the meantime.

Once you are done, request The Hokage to report back what you have found. Good Luck!]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi was quite relieved she didn't push to accuse her more of the disappearance of Umashi. It would have been very bad for her but did understand. She was innocent, but she also believed in the saying 'no such thing as a coincidence'. But in this case, her coming home had nothing to do with the Hokage's affairs. For now, AKumi needed to prove herself.

Akumi watched Yomi sit in the chair, then she pulled out a file, clearly showing an Uchiha clan symbol. Akumi was surprised to see the symbol, she only knew one person with that bloodline, but she hardly knew anyone of the clan. Yomi went on and explain Akumi's new mission. She was tasked with retrieving information, the Uchiha's were the only lead. It sounded much harder than it probably was.

Akumi was happy to hear she could ask her brother for help, it would make things much easier.

"I will do what I can." Akumi stated, Yomi was busy, so she couldn't have Akumi lollygagging around her office any longer. "Thank you, Hokage-sama." Akumi stated with a bow, she then left to go on her mission. It would be a challenge, but Akumi could get it done.

[topic left]
[mission accepted]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back