Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Am I that special? (solo)

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ko remembered what Kasa had told him. Was he truly weak? Looking at his hands, Ko felt like a piece of trash. He wanted to go home, his real home. He didn't want to stay at his foster home for any longer, but he didn't know how to get home. He didn't know if his parents were looking for him or not. Did they care? Ko sat down on a bu ch beside him. He sighed, he was truly alone. As the air escaped his body frost could be seen in it. Ko wouldn't notice, but a by stander would. Sunagakure, the city of caves, just reminded him of his accident that made him leave his home. He rubbed his left eye, he had stop his constant crying, Kasa wouldn't approve. He was the only person to actually go out of his way for Ko. Ko considered him a friend, but he doubted the feeling was mutual.

Ko looked up at the lights along the top of the cave. He wanted to leave this hell hole. Reaching up, Ko let out a sigh. He would have to be a Shinobi to leave this place, but what could he do to become special enough to graduate? He was just Ko after all... he looked down and brought his hands to the bench beside him. He went to push him self off of the bench so he could continue on his way home. He sighed, what could he do?

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Without warning, without hesitation in the air, Kasa appeared into thin air. His body remained in an arched position as his baby blue eyes coldly stared into the eyes of Ko. "What a pitiful little brat" He would think before coiling his hand around his fine, matchstick neck. Kasa's grip would tighten and strain the young boy dramatically. The feeling of life being drained from his body would be traumatic at best, although Kasa felt only orgasmic about the feeling of taking a life. "Pitiful, pitiful... Ko." The Unohara would fixate his body into a normal position; lifting up the boy a few feet from the ground. He turned the boy's head from left to right, examining any facial features and whatnot. "When I first seen you, I had a thought that you were pathetic beyond belief. I really wasn't wrong... but you see, my studies urge me to twist the barrier between right and wrong." Suddenly, the struggling Ko would feel a sharp sensation digging, roughly, into his flesh. A fairly fine needle could be seen, while Kasa pressed down on the contents; pushing a black fluid into his flesh.

Tossing the needle back into his coat pocket, Kasa then began to chuckle as the black serum would be seen visible entering his system. It would cause the boy intense pain, a type of pain that you should never experience as a child... or even in life for that matter. "Now," He said firmly, directing his now activated vision of the Uchiha to the boy, "You will never remember this moment, but I will tell you that I own you now. You are my play thing... a weak excuse of an experiment." Kasa would chuckle lightly as he pressed his lips against Ko's ear: "... And even if you die, no one will shed a tear."

The Unohara's Uchiha eyes would deactivate and Ko would fall into a deep slumber (albeit, only a momentary slumber). Kasa would release his grip of the boy and let his limp body hit the dusty, cobbled ground. "Children... they are always so interesting. It makes for fun experimentation when your subjects are of the purest form... Kuku!" Ko would never remember the encounter, he would simply awaken with a disease coursing through his body; which would await mutation in the coming days.

(Done as part of Ko's personal plot. It just fitted with me to do it as my character takes a keen interest on children test subjects. Bai-bai)
(Topic left)

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

Ko slowly opened eyes, where was he?

Then it hit him. The pain seared through his body. His eyes filled with tears. He was laying on the ground, screaming for help. "AAAAAHHHH!"<i></i> He rolled around on the ground, screaming. The pain was unbearable, then everything went dark.

He had passed out from the pain. He tried to sit up and look around. He wasn't far from home, but what happened. He couldn't remember. He grabbed his left shoulder. "Ungh... Uh..."<i></i> the pain was throbbing. He pulled over his black shirt to look at it. Black veins covered his left arm. His eyes filled with tears as he tried to stand up. He stumbled backwards and stared at his arm. His head throbbed with pain.

...and he fell back into a slumber like state...

Hour later he would wake up in his bed. His foster mom would have found him on her way home from shopping. He could barely remember the day, but he would never forget...

[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back