Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open An after-work meal.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The work was boring today, sitting in the shade till someone odd could come to the gates, for his whole workday he just sat around with a teammate and a jounin. He was supposed to join them as he was slowly getting back into it again. "Such a boring day today..." he would comment as he finally was walking down the silver district, trying to figure out where and what he wanted to eat. "It's too hot for ramen today... or lasagne..." He continued walking until he passed a place, the smell was amazing which made Ryota take a couple of steps backward. As he pushed away the cloth before the entrance he would look inside. "Please excuse me..." He spoke as he entered and was met with an amazing hotpot restaurant. "oh... This is new isn't it..." he would mutter and soon someone came to him. 'Welcome!" She was looking chipper and happy. "Please, a place for me..?" He asked and soon was seated on a circular table and was given chopsticks and a card. "please order in sets of 3 of what you wish to gain, this is an all-you-can-eat, but due to how busy we are. Would you mind of people were seated at the same table?"

After a small moment, Ryota would shake his head. ' I do not mind." She happily took his drink order before going away. Letting him take a look over the menu. "I wonder if anyone will be seated..." The Toraono asked himself out loud as he went through the menu. "This sure is something...." he spoke and would take a look around.

[open topic;
setting; evening, just after regular dinner time, Hot pot restaurant, everything is almost packed full, and it's a nice atmosphere.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hotpot is a new concept around the place. Yet a welcomed one by many. ' So hotpot is just a giant pot with a broth, just like with soup... I guess the same concept is chosen as you would with fondue. You can place everything and nothing inside of it... The table beside me is filled with fresh vegetables, fish, and different kinds of meats. It looked like a perfect thing as everyone could choose what they wanted themself. ' He flipped the menu and ordered some simple things. For a base, he went with a simple pickled cabbage soup. He went with some sliced pork with garlic sauce, and some Sichuan chicken with chili... As meat for the hotpot itself, he went with something cheaper, since he was sitting here alone anyway... He went with sliced pork belly and some beef. He already heard some of the can nagging that he needed green stuff inside too, so he ordered some sweet corn, cucumbers, lettuce, and bamboo shoots. "Of course, I cannot leave the noodles out..." And ordered some simple Japanese ramen noodles with it.

When it all was placed in front of him, he started to understand why people found this a rather healthy snack. The heat that was coming off, was clearing the air around, not only did you inhale the heat, but it would also help with the food aromas and blood circulation. There was even no added oil... So everything that was boiled in there wasn't fatty.

Afterwards, he went with a yogurt drink on the go home. "Not going to lie... that was a great meal, but I won't be going there anymore... Going there alone sucks... and they don't have a 2-person place only." He would sigh, going here was something that was terrible out of the box for him, yet a gnawing feeling inside was urging it was only for the better. It showed no one wanted him around.

[Topic left]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back