Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Angel's Desire

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuki is an interesting character. For one she is a pet hawk to Fumika who tamed her with a curse seal. This seal had the unusual effect of giving Yuki human intelligence and when she activates her seal completely she even transforms into a fairly human-looking being like an angel. Despite being trained as a form of weapon Yuki had a desire to learn more about the human body in efforts to become a better healer. From books she has learn some of the basics; being able to treat a sprain or mend a fracture, but she wants to know more. Fumika thinks she can be a better fighter with some knowledge of human anatomy, which is true but would not be something she would tell to a mednin.
snapshot20060919233211.jpg
In order to find this knowledge she goes to the Hope Hospital, the biggest medical facility in all of Stone. She was of course in one of her angelic forms. Thanks to Fumika’s experiments she had multiple hawk-like form and angelic forms. She took her full moon angel form, which looks like your traditional angel with robes and wings of white. She felt this form gave her a gentle appearance fit for a healer. Now the question is, is there anyone here willing and has the time to aid her?

Meanwhile Fumika sits outside on a bench reading a manga. She was not interested and even if she was it would be more appropriate for her to wait for a medical class to open up. Fumika didn’t know what branch she wanted to go down for she knows little to nothing about any of them. Not even the main branch for she knows nothing of the shinobi art; all of her technique art learned from being a gypsy. So she waits outside for Yuki to be done.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
GPbMYM.jpg

Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Physical Age: 21
Height: 5 feet 10 inches tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Hazel
Village: Iwagakure
Alignment: ????

Physical Description: For a male, Akujin is very short. He stands at only 5 feet 10 inches tall and he is a very scrawny individual due to living in the mines with his parents, now deceased, for all of his life. He has blue, shoulder length hair and his eyes are hazel colored. He has a marking on his stomach from his encounter with his religion's God and he wears glasses due to losing nearly all of his sight in his left eye and the fact that he cannot see anything without his glasses on. When he starts to use the Hachimon, his skin turns a darker color typically brownish with his eyes losing their pupil when using this hidden power that was given to him by God. Also, he typically wears a robe due to his faith and being a monk.But, when he is working in the hospital, he wears the traditional white medical outfit provided to him and it usually has blood all over it when he is done at night. If he is out in public, he can be seen wearing his robe or if he is going to an important event, he will be wearing his uniform that consists of a blue jacket, black pants, a black belt with a golden cross symbol at the buckle, black boots, and a white shirt with a cross typically around his neck.

Mental Description: Mentally, Akujin is pretty much normal but he does have a few problems. Due to his parents both dying at early ages for him, he blames himself for their losses and believes it is all his fault that they are dead and that he failed them as a son. Also, he always looks on the bad side of things and has struggled to fight his depression multiple times; it never lead to suicide or any attempts, but he does have depression and can we blame him since he works in the medical field and sees so many people dying coming into the hospital and then losing some of those people's lives right between his own two hands? But, aside from his depression, he also has a obsession with training and trying to perfect his arts of taijutsu and genjutsu. He also grew an obsession with his faith after encounter God in his mediation once and promising to read the copy of the book that his dad had. In other words, he is very religious with a side of obsession of faith and training with some depression.​

It was only 10 AM in the morning and the hospital was already buzzing with patients needing this in their recovery or someone needing to attend to a new patient that had just come in. It was a really nuisance this early in the morning considering Akujin had already been at the hospital much earlier attending to people and since more medical shinobi came in, the situation had gotten much worse. The less experienced medics had tried their best to treat people, but everything was going south and Akujin was trying to do as many people's jobs as he could so lives wouldn't be lost. It was way too much to handle and Akujin was getting really stressed out about the whole ordeal occurring.

To make matters worse, a woman with white robes and angels had came into the building looking for something or someone he assumed. Considering the matters happening with the other medical shinobi, he shrugged and walked over to her since the others would need to learn and God would forgive him for the lives lost today due to poorly taught medics attending to people. Looking at the woman, her appearance was awfully strange for someone walking into a battlefield like the hospital, but looks could be deceiving for sure. He tried to smile, but only a smirk appeared on his face and his eyes showed signs of fatigue and pain. He was in pain from all the work he was doing and considering he had to go home and train then, but he wouldn't let her know about that.

Opening his mouth, he said: "You seem confused, lost or both. Is there something I could help you with?"

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuki was afraid no one would help her for everyone seemed quite busy. She did not expect there would be so much work to do this time of say. She guesses illness doesn’t sleep and can strike at any time. Perhaps it would have been better to wait for a medical class like her master. As Yuki was beginning to lose her nerve a man came to her asking if she needed assistance. True this is what she was here for but the man looked fatigued and she would hate to burden him further. Though the man likely has more work to do; possibly she could help him and lighten his load while learning in the process. “Excuse me dear sir, I wish to learn more about the human body so I can better heal my master.” She smiles with a small chuckle. "You must think me silly asking to learn something I should have intimate knowledge off, but I am afraid I am new to this form. These wings are remnants of my true form; a species quite different form yours for sure.”

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to the assistance that the lady wanted to know, he closed his eyes and chuckled a little to himself. "So...she came all the way to the hospital to learn about the human body when she could've went to the academy or library to receive the same knowledge. She definitely went out of her way to come here. Hm, I suppose I could show her and explain to her what she wants to know. I just hope you won't be mad at me, Father. She would be interfering in your ultimate decision, but she just wants to save people, er her 'master'. I know she isn't really a follower of you, but I am going to help her since she is seeking medical knowledge, and that is my job. I am sorry if I upset you, Lord. I am sure you will show your wrath if you disapprove of my assistance to her..." he thought to himself while he fought over his indecision to help or not ultimately ending in helping her.

"The human body is a complicated and unique system. It has many different attributes to it that if messed with could end somebody's life like that..." He would began with a straight dead serious face ending with a snapping of his fingers at the end of that statement. "However, I can teach you about it like you insist. However, I cannot take you back to where we are operating or to any rooms where we have patients due to policy and privacy issues. You understand that, I am sure."

He then noticed the conference room near the entrance was unoccupied and smiled at the lady, "You are in luck. We can actually get some privacy ourselves to discuss this matter. Please follow me to that room near the entrance you took when you entered. When we are in, grab a seat and begin asking me any questions you have about the body before I give you the simplest explanation without going into complicated or gruesome deals. Alright? Good! Follow me!"

With that, he motioned for the lady to follow him as he would direct her to the room. Once inside, he would pull up a chair for her to sit in and one for himself. Then, he motioned for her to sit and then he would do the same.

[MFT: 392 Words]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Fumika was starting to become bored waiting so she decides to do a bit of reconnaissance. Forming a magic circle in the air she summons one of Yuki’s other forms into being. This form was a bird with wings the color of crimson. Since Yuki’s spirit can only be in one place at any given moment, this body was soulless and under Fumika’s direct control. The scarlet bird flies to a window to the front entrance hall. It seems Yuki managed to find someone to teach her. Yuki and the man walked into another room and thus Fumika has the bird glide over to the appropriate window. From outside it watches as the man pulls out the seat for her. How chivalrous. Of course she takes a seat and he as well. Too bad the window wasn’t open for the bird could not hear Yuki ask, “Well I have done a little practice with acupuncture. Could you tell me about pressure points? I sort of messed up once and temporarily paralyzed a person from the neck down.” Yuki checks turn slightly rosy with her confession. She was a little embarrassed of her foul up. “I would like to avoid doing that again.”

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Waiting for his "client" to take her seat, Akujin would follow suit by sitting himself and then listening to her question about pressure points and attempting to give some acupuncture. He looked at her with some concern about attempting to do acupuncture to someone since people typically read a book about it and practiced it before attempting it on someone since hitting the wrong pressure points could potentially kill someone. After the quick concern about the woman and her attempt, he changed to a smile and said cheerfully: "Yes, let's teach ypi about pressure points so you don't have an accident again or kill someone by doing it the wrong way."

Moving in his seat, he would rearrange his seating and then begin: "There are several types of pressure points, Madam. Each is applied differently and each creates a different effect. Pain points, for example, use tendons, ligaments, and muscles. Their goal is to temporarily immobilize the target, or, at the very least, to distract them. On the other hand, reflex points produce involuntary movements. For example, causing the hand to release its grip, the knees to buckle, the target to gag, or even for the person to be knocked unconscious. Most pressure points are located on pathways on the nervous system. Some pressure points will cause pain, some affect the blood and blood pressure of someone. Also, some can cause concussions, break the area targeted or even cause hyper-extension. In other words, I would advise you to practice using yourself before attempting to help others by targeting their pressure points. Honestly, I know you were trying to help someone else and you just miscalculated what you were doing and paralyzed the person, but do be careful. You do realize we offer classes in the hospital and in the academy on topics like this, correct?"

Truthfully, he couldn't be mad since she was just doing what she thought was right but she could've killed whoever she was helping. But, he wouldn't call ANBU or anyone about it, he would just let it go since it wasn't his concern. He then said: "Is there anything else I can help you with today?"

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yuki was quite surprised at what he was telling her for she did not realize what she was doing could be so harmful. There are just so many week spot along the human body that it would not be hard to that an opponent down especially with her accuracy. It is strange that these same points used in acupuncture could damage, paralyze or even disarm an opponent. This fact caused Yuki to question just how the skill even worked. How could something that targets a person’s week points heal or relieve pain. It boggles the mind, but Yuki has burden the mednin enough for today and ends the lesson here. Obiously she has a lot more studying to do when she gets back home. “No I was not aware you offered such services. If that is the case then I shall wait for one of those classes to open up to learn more. Thank you sir for your time.” And with that she left the hospital.
[left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back