Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An apple a day [Private / Sennin Request]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I approached the office for the head of the hospital and it's surrounding structures. I had a moment of hesitation and reflection before shrugging it off, not really feeling as nervous as I suspected I should've been. Currently, I was just waiting for my appointment with one of the most influential people in the village, if not the country. No big deal. He was only one of three lieutenants of the Raikage. I pondered about the medical branch Sennin known as Tsuyoshi Junko. Truthfully I knew very little about the man, for all I knew he could be a downright sadistic fuck with a mean streak. I doubted that was the case by his own reputation, but still never knew until you met someone, and even then.

Before I was called into the office by a secretary or whoever was in that sort of position, I would motionlessly will a flat metal disk to pop out from under my cloak and hovered it in front of my face. I gave myself the once-over before it silently folded in on itself, smoothing out until it became a small ball of reflective silver. My ability with metal was getting scary good and I was loving every moment of being able to bend steel and other metals like they were made of clay. I patted my pants a couple times feeling what was in my pockets at the time, along with fixing my hair, making sure I was presentable. I couldn't act in my usual manner if I wanted to leave a decent enough impression with someone who was basically my boss.

Once I was called to my appointments, I put on my neutral face and began walking into the office of the illustrious bastard known as Mr. Tsuyoshi. This meeting had been a long time coming. Ever since my first tutoring session with Kiri, it had been required of me to contact the head of the medical division and get registered if I decided on this career path. Seeing as I was already under the tutelage of one of their more famous med nins in Kiri along with being registered in almost an insane number of generalized and field-based surgery classes, I was already pretty well decided on my future. I questioned the hell I was doing studying college-level courses as a ten-year-old, but I could only internally sigh knowing the answer, but not wanting to think about it. I was smart, way too smart for my age especially. I didn't like to think about it because it's weird to think about. Everything's normal from my perspective, but I knew I was abnormal in a way that was very much a mixed bag. On one hand, I'm a borderline savant. On the other, I'm missing my whole damn arm.

Anyway, I had been dragging my feet a bit on this meeting, but that was finally ending now. I was lead into the room by whomever before I took the initiative to bow in respect and if I was offered a seat, I would obviously take it. Clearing my throat, I would start off the conversation.

"Hello, Dr. Tsuyoshi. I'm Eishi Isobe of the main branch. Genin. Unaffiliated to any specific group. I'm sure you have my file. I can answer any questions you have for me", I quieted down after that, my face remaining neutral, while I let him speak after my own introduction. I was sure he knew very well why I was here, especially since I had to give my reasoning to even set up this appointment.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Staring at the ceiling, It had been two hours. Two hours, In one position, simply laying on the office sofa after finishing paper work on his second in command decision. So much was in Junko’s mind and it all involved problems. How did the problems come about, effects of the problems, how to manage the problems, and how to solve the problems. As of lately, If Junko’s head wasn’t in a book ... he was in the research and development lab as certain things were underway. It was all so much being placed on the sennin, yet his spirit wouldn’t be broken. Even if he didn’t have much eating time, sleeping time, or free time away from the various problems that surrounded the village.

No matter what, he would not rest until progress was made. He’d serve the kumogakurian people behind the scenes of running the hospital to ensure safety for all. Luckily, he had made proper motions to set a second in place to lift some of the weight off his back.

Finally standing to his feet, Junko walked near his pantry to a counter top with a coffee pot. Pulling out a mug, Junko began pouring for himself, allowing the charcoal drink to fill the mug until a knock occurred and the office door opened. and just like that..... Junko remembered the meeting he had scheduled.

”Shit...” Junko thought bringing out a second mug and began pouring more coffee while also beginning to work on his cream and sugar to his own cup.

"Hello, Dr. Tsuyoshi. I'm Eishi Isobe of the main branch. Genin. Unaffiliated to any specific group. I'm sure you have my file. I can answer any questions you have for me"

Turning, Junko held two steaming hot mugs. ”Please to meet you, Eishi Isobe of the main branch. Please, have a seat.” Junko said motioning towards his desk. Placing the mug on the desk where Isobe would sit. ”And enjoy! Help yourself to cream and sugar.” Junko said before taking a sip of his coffee.

As the medical sennin sat in his comfy black chair still wearing his white medical coat, glasses, and his normal suit attire, Junko took another long sip of his coffee, allowing his body to heat and wake up before looking at the young lad. ”Well, I’m curious, what’s your why? Why do you want to become a medical ninja? And... what do you feel like it takes to be an adequate medic?” Junko asked leaning back a bit in a somewhat relaxed manner. Adjusting his glasses on his face, Junko could tell the boy had only one arm and many scars. Yet despite his predicament, Isobe wanted to be in a field where an individuals hands were everything.

[Topic Entered]

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I sat there for a moment thinking over my answer. I thought about giving him a cookie cutter answer. Tell him something he'd want to hear, but that was never my style. I was pretty good at getting on peoples good sides despite my character. After another moment, I shrugged my shoulders and internally said 'fuck it' as the spoon in front of my cup lifted up. Carefully and precisely the small spoon placed sugar while I placed some creamer into my coffee. Even as I lifted my cup in front of me, the spoon followed right along, all in a fluid motion as it stirred the contents of my coffee. Once I was satisfied, I grabbed the spoon out of the air and looked it over. It was a simple thing, no real decoration to it other than it's purity in fine silver. I hope he didn't mind what I was about to do, but I could always change it back later if he did.

Using my finger I swiped down the spoon. As my finger went down the spoon became embroidered with an artistic design that would've suggested hours of works from a well-trained craftsman instead of seconds from a young boy. It landed in the middle of the table silently. I spoke up before Junko could, letting him look over the now beautifully designed spoon. I didn't make it gaudy either, so he might actually ask me to make more I humored myself.

"I decided to go down this career path when my affinity for metal and magnetism manifested about six months ago. I noticed that a direction of will is a lot steadier than a hand. Kiri noticed it after I showed him and he's been torturing me ever since," I dryly chuckled, taking a sip of the hot coffee. I was young enough that coffee didn't do much for me, but I still liked the bitter taste. Always made me feel warm. I scratched the back of my head after placing the cup down and finished my thought.

"If I've learned anything in the last couple months under Kiri, it's 'expect nothing' and 'death is more common than you think'," I stopped, thinking it over for another moment as I circled my hand up and down, averting my eyes down as I contemplated before speaking.

"I don't know what's most important for being a medic, honestly. I'm ten doing coursework most adults would have failed out of, yet I'm still here. Moaning at Kiri and his overbearing way of teaching all the while, yet I'm still here... Maybe it's tenacity?" I said looking at him with my best guess.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Taking a sip of his coffee, Junko stopped as he noticed the lads elegant control over the spoon. Knowing the element of gravity, Junko observed thinking it was a gravity manipulation technique. Upon close observation though, it wasn’t the use of gravity causing the spoon to levitate and place sugar. It was something far different.

Then, it became clear as Eishi’s finger slowly drifted down the spoon. The metal itself was being manipulated and carved. ”Ah, a metal advance element? I’ve never seen that before.” Junko said surprised.

"I decided to go down this career path when my affinity for metal and magnetism manifested about six months ago. I noticed that a direction of will is a lot steadier than a hand. Kiri noticed it after I showed him and he's been torturing me ever since,"

”My son Kiri has tutored you?” Junko asked nodding as Eishi continued. It was interesting to say the least, but if Kiri decided to teach the boy then he must’ve seen something in the young one. Based on how Kiri was taught, it wasn’t surprising that he was being over bearing to Eishi. Truly, it would be what Eishi would need as no pity would be taken upon him regardless of his condition. So... tenacity would be his key that would unlock new doors in his journey and he was apparently already on the right track. After all, he’s ten years old taking such vigorous classes.

”Well, you willing began training in the field. So obviously you’re serious. If my son see’s something in you to teach you then I’m sure you’ll be a valuable asset to the branch and the village. You’ll gain extraordinary knowledge along this journey and I’ll trust you to use the knowledge properly.” Junko said before taking another sip of coffee. ”With all that out the way, I’d like to welcome you into the branch as a medic in training. You’ll continue to work under Kiri and feel free to seek me out for help.” Junko said outstretching his fist for a fist bump.

”I only have two questions from here. What are your goals? And what can I do to help you reach your goals?.”

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had seemed I had come into contact with something related to the creature named Kiri. I questioned if they were actually father and son. I didn't really see the resemblance, but I guess I could always just ask Kiri at some later time. I thought it over but besmirched that idea after thinking about how much satisfaction that would give him if he knew I was even mildly interested in his personal life. Maybe I'll go digging into medical records in my spare time. I figured, clocking in mentally another thing to add to my 'to do' list. Despite the pain of being Kiri's personal bitch, I was thankful to learn as to why I could get into so many restricted areas of the hospital with just the ID of Kiri's apprentice. If his dad was the Sennin, this could be a windfall of a connection. Business as usual Eishi I admonished to myself before responding to his inquiry about future plans.

"I have two specific goals in mind. Both short-ish term, I guess?" I said taking another sip of coffee before answering,

"The first goal of mine is to complete my apprenticeship under Kiri as soon as humanly possible and move on to my residency and eventual autonomy". I didn't think it was needed to be said as to why I held that sentiment, but I continued on without much pause,

"I then want to attain a standing position as a surgeon. Hopefully, sometime in the next six years. Not really that huge to me if I don't rush my education," I rubbed the back of my head and grimaced before concluding with,

"All in all, I don't really expect to be needing much of a hand in that department, nor would I likely want it". I gave the man a slight placating smile while trying to relax my natural perturbed facial scowl. It wasn't that easy to relieve myself of my RBF, however, and it just came out like I was giving him the evil eye. I closed my eyes and gave myself another moment before continuing on to the other main goal of mine for coming here.

"My second goal is of a more personal nature that, I hope, you won't discuss on your honor as a doctor," I stated with a serious expression and tone. I knew that my trust would likely be well placed if he reputation was as valuable as what others had praised of his worth, but I still appreciated a verbal confirmation.

Assuming he agreed, I would continue on ahead without much hesitation.

"I want to become a renowned weaponsmith. My metal crafting has turned into a passion of mine and I want it to become a major part of my life." I stated with conviction before look at the Sennin and asking in a serious, yet slightly bitter tone,

"What do you know of the Nanjirou bloodline? More specifically on how inheritance of their weapons is done?".

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Listening to Eishi, Junko simply nodded. His goals were rather simple. Complete training under Kiri and simply move forward with a focus on surgery and weapon forgery. Magnificent goals and Eishi had all the time, drive, and potential to reach them.

As a child, of course Eishi didn’t want any assistance. Despite staring at a master surgeon and branch leader offering help, Eishi preferred the solo route and Junko would let him go that route. After all, Junko was young once and went through the “I got it” phase. In due time Eishi would learn that a helping hand could go along way. If he butchered something up in the future though he’d certainly be torn a new one and assigned to tutoring sessions which would likely slow his progression. He’d hate it, but he’d learn a lot and ultimately reach his goals in the end.

"What do you know of the Nanjirou bloodline? More specifically on how inheritance of their weapons is done?".

”Hmmm.” Junko said before lifting his mug to his lips as his mind began to think. Bringing the mug down until a clunk was heard upon the desk top, Junko took a few moments before responding. ”Nanjirou. To my knowledge their clan or individuals that have inherited their bloodline are quite skilled will weapons. Some say their weapon chooses them. As far as inheritance of their weapon go, its said that they are so in-tuned with their weapon that they begin to hear a spirit from it which unlocks a whole new world of endless possibilities for battle. Simply put, they become one with their weapon.” Junko said before reaching into a drawer. Pulling out a scroll, Junko placed it on his desk. Opening it up, runic like marking would be revealed in a circular pattern. Slapping the seal, Junko would summon a royal blue sheathed Katana.

24qr0ja.jpg
dey1yw.png

”This is a blade I can barely control because I am not one with this blade. Yet I am the only one who has the power to somewhat tame the spirit inside. At least until my children grow to the proper strength. Just to get to where I am now, it took tons of meditation and usage of this blade.” Junko said picking up the blade and analyzing it. Upon close evaluation, Eishi would notice a seal upon it to stop it from being drawn. Proving in fact that the weapon was indeed dangerous. Little would he know, the blood demon king; Mazoku was inside. ”What made you ask?” Junko questioned.

Mft
WC: 423

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You're mostly right. Spirit blades are made, but they take years, decades really, to be spiritually bound enough to be of decent quality for an ancestral blade. Maybe after a hundred years of use, the weapon could even be manifested into Tsukumogami with the right circumstances. Anyway, my point is, what do you think happens when you're an outcasted kid who doesn't have a family to lean on, to inherit a weapon from their family line? They get told to piss off and make their own. It was the same thing I was told when I even learned I had a connection to those snobby silk pants, but nothing strong enough to be worthwhile to the likes of them," I said in contempt before moving on,

"Was so excited to meet them too back then. A whole lot of good that did..." I released my tightened fist at the comment and calming myself down enough to speak again,

"Same story as it always is," I waved my hand dismissively, waiting to see if Junko had anything to say. Regardless of what or if he said anything, I would continue.

"I took their advice to heart, though. I decided I am going to forge my own weapon. I've done the basic steps of crafting my spear in a way that is uniquely mine, but now I need to learn how to imbue it with a part of my own soul, and then find a way to 'accurately' summon the girl with the mask to bestow life upon on an inanimate object about a hundred or so years early," I was pretty obviously alluding towards the use of Kensei spiritualization and the summoning for the maiden of Tsukumogami's. Both incredible dangerous prospects and yet, insanely awesome.

"It sounds awesome even after saying it out loud, so I know it's cool. Seeing as I've pretty much mastered my own bloodline, renowned for dealing with spiritual weapons, I could actually become one of the youngest people in history to create a legendary class weapon. Even then, it'll take years to become a proper Ancestral weapon, as per definition, so it'll have potential to grow," I spoke my true intent after getting excited about my own plans. There was something to say about the prospect of future fame and its dizzying effect. As a street rat and abused kid in general, the idea of being well known had only sprouted as a potential goal in the last few months and it was becoming much more ingrained as time went on.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Listening to Eishi once again, Junko found himself simply nodding. Despite the young child doing his best to hide it, Junko could sense the pain that buried deep within his small heart. He was was an outcast of a gifted clan with a particular bloodline and valued the core of their ways. Which was their work with ancestral weapons.

In response to being told piss off, the young lad decided to forge his own path. In a way, he was somewhat like Junko as he was told the same thing as an infant and sent to the orphanages of Kumogakure. Since then, he grew while not caring about where he came from, but focused on where he was going and ultimately forged his own path. Today, Junko held the title of Sennin, Father, Sensei, Husband, and Prodigy. So, it was apparent that Junko had forged his path well.

Eishi would simply have to continue to do the same and apparently he was as he made mentions of a spear he created. Continuing though, he brought something up that was quite interesting. The boy had mastered the art of spiritual weapons and was prepared to put a spirit inside his weapon. ”So, not only are you ready to join the branch. You feel you have the soul strength to share it with your weapon?.” Junko said raising a brow. Perhaps Junko didn’t hear him correctly or maybe the lad was biting off more than he could chew. Either way . . . Junko was curious. ”So I must ask, how do you plan on transferring your soul?”

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I felt so awkward, I don't even know why. Well, that was a lie, I knew exactly why. I had the very distinct feeling that if I messed up something in this meeting, it would get back to Kiri and he'd make my life a living hell. It felt like I was walking on seashells and landmines. I'd power through, obviously, but the tension was palpable for me. If I didn't already have tested nerves, I don't think I'd be hiding my anxiety as well as I had been.

When I was asked if I knew the risk, I had to wonder if he was just making a statement about the dangers in the act, or if he was offering his concerns for my life. I'd like to think it was the latter, but I seriously couldn't tell. Either way, I decided to brush it off with a simple shrug of the shoulders.

"I'm resolved if that's what you're asking," I said in slight derision before correcting my tone,

"I have no illusions about the dangers of the act, that's half the reason I'd rather know how to do it myself. At least then I can guide it how I desire," I stated in a calm manner before taking another sip of the coffee and noticing my foot unconsciously tapping on the ground, repeatedly. At this point, I was sure Junko was aware enough of me using my coffee as a delaying tactic to think over my answers. I questioned if I should continue on regardless. The coffee was beginning to make me quite jittery. When he asked how I plan to get said skills, I just came out with the truth.

"You, actually," I said as factually as I could before continuing,

"Kiri suggested I ask you for help when I came to introduce myself. Said you might know a 'thing or two'," I concluded, my left hand motioning with two fingers in quotation marks at the last three words. I would let my hand fall back to my side as I played with the spoon in the air, changing it into all different shapes and figures as I waited for Junko's response. Trying to distract myself from my own nerves.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Not only did the lad feel he had the resolve, but he figured Junko would be the one to help because he “knew a thing or two” on the subject. Smirking, Junko would close his eyes while slowly shaking his head. It would seemingly seem like the sennin thought the child was naive. In an instant though . . . Junko would open his eyes making complete eye contact with Eishi Revealing the Rinnegan sharingan.

tumblr_od6v3u0w4s1uhpvqbo1_500.gif

Moving forward without hesitation across the desk, Junko would impale eishi at the heart dealing critical damage. Blood would ooze from his mouth as his clothes would stain with blood as he’d feel life drain from his body. In truth . . . From the outside looking in. Junko was simply staring at the boy and in a matter of moments . . . His head would hit the desk.

Did he have the resolve like he said? Could he get up? Everyone is blessed with a heart, but did this little one arm lad have heart?

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, that sure was painful. Unfortunately, it wasn't the first time I had been impaled through the center of my chest by a foreign object. It reminded me that the worst part of getting impaled wasn't even the hole. No, it was the hopeless feeling as you try in vain to force air in. Thanks to that reminder, I wasn't fooled into thinking this was anything but a genjutsu beyond the already absolute absurdity of the random attack. This simply didn't have the same feeling to it. I could still feel my ability to breath had been unaffected, and while the pain was mind-numbing, it felt much more focused on my core 'being'. A soul attack or some such I concluded.

I took my sweet time in calming myself through the pain, disrupting my chakra as I probably just sat there in a frozen trance in my chair. The image in front of me slowly began dissipating before finally disappearing. I leaned back in my chair, somewhat exhausted from the experience. I didn't know how long it had taken me to dispel that illusion, but I was glad that my 'everything' was no longer in pain. I doubted this was anything more than a test. The theme would hold up to that, at least. He had just asked me if I was willing to brave such dangers and I had just told him with a straight face I was resolved. It still hurt like a mother and I was forcing myself to calm down my instinctual anger over the act. It had crossed my mind at some point that I wouldn't have to prove my mettle, my willpower was one of my strong points after all. It seemed, however, this should've been expected.

"Jeez, you and Kiri both suck. You're both trying to shatter my soul here in own your unique ways. I like your way better, though. At least it doesn't come in the form of more homework," I dryly chuckled as I finally lifted the coffee cup to my now completely dry mouth. My arm slightly trembling as I tried to stabilize myself.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Smirking, the lad was up. It had taken awhile and he was a bit shaken, but he was up. Thats was all that mattered. The genjutsu was a test of his soul and he had the will power to survive it. So . . . the lad could possibly go through the Kensei process without dying.

It was a big difference between ones souls being split and genjutsu. The pain was much more excruciating and recovery took way longer. After splitting his consciousness time and time again, Junko knew all too well what would lay ahead. ”I shall assist you and can’t wait to see your growth. You’ll be needed in the days to come.” Junko said with a nod as helping this boy would be helping the branch. With the recent occurrence of an outbreak, Junko needed all hands on deck and that meant even if the person only had one. Every hand counted.

”We’ll revisit this. Speak to my assistant at the front to schedule your Kinjutsu procedure. It’s been good talking to you Eishi, welcome to the branch.”

Topic Left after Eishi

Eishi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I took the time to stand and offer my hand if he accepted after he was done with his welcome, I had to assume he approved of me well enough. I'd also guess from his disposition he would have no problem accepting. Either way, after getting up from my chair and heading out of his office, I decided to do just as he suggested and talk to his secretary to see when he was available, I had assumed it would be a couple weeks before he was free, but what came back to me was that he would be booked nearly every day for the next six months. I really wanted to hit something at that point. Was this a sick joke? Who has appointments booked that far back? I could only moan, knowing that this was going to be a long journey to get done. I wondered how far I'd get into my studies by the time I was there. I figured I might as well do some self-study until that time. It was going to be dangerous regardless, so I also probably needed the time to mentally prepare myself.

Picking up my spear and placing it on and over my shoulder, I walked out of the medical office, patting myself on my back that I hadn't done anything overly offensive or short-sighted. It was a reminder to myself that my apathy and cheekiness needed to be checked every now and again. The lessening of pressure was also well enough received. The appointment had made me nervous enough to not eat, so now I was really feeling the ache. I decided some spiced meat and ale was coming in the near future.

[EXIT]​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back