Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An appointment with Buru [Requesting Hissori]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The sound of tapping could be heard in the entrance hall to the Hope Hospital as Shikame nails strike the tiled floor. Shikame was interested in joining the medical field and she heard that there was already one canine in here of high ranking status; Buru she believed his name was. She had a little skill in the healing arts, but this fine male could likely teacher her how to be better. She wonders how he performs his techniques; she knows first hand how hard it is to do things without hands. She figured out ways to go around such a disadvantage and it would be interesting to hear how he adapted. However despite how much she would love to meet him right now; there is a proper order to things. The pink haired wolf places her fore-paws on the counter to the front desk and spoke to the receptionist. “Good morning miss, I am Shikame and I would like to schedule an appointment with Buru.” She expected the women not to be surprised about her ability to talk for it is her understanding that Buru spoke as well. Hopefully there is some date soon she can meet with him. If she is lucky he may be free right now.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Paging Ii Buru. Paging Ii Buru, please come down to the receptionist deck.</B><i></i> A voice over the intercom calling the doctor dog. Currently, Hissori was inspecting a man whom had just gotten out of surgery. He stopped his examination as he shot a glare at his dog.

<B> “So help me God if you ordered another hundred bones you will be spending the next week sleeping in the Spire by yourself Buru.” Hissori said in remind to the dog who just gruffly barked at him before starting off away again. It was a slow walk all the way down to the main reception area.

His white fur was a bit dusty from having been working a double shift with Hissori, but was also covered with a customized gown to prevent him from shedding everywhere. His icy blue eyes watched everything around him as he swerved in and out of people’s feet. Around his neck, he carried the Iwagakure emblem like a collar but instead it signified that he at least knew what he was doing.

Coming up to the desk he sat down and looked up at the nurse before starting to speak towards her.

“What is it? Whatever it is I did not do it I swear.” He said in his baritone tone as he yawned his tongue curling upwards in a tired away. He did not at first notice the other dog in front of the desk.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shikame’s tail wagged happily at the sight of the white wolf coming to the counter. The poster of him hanging in her room did not give him justice. He looked far better in person. She bites her lip in attempts to gain control over herself and stop her tail from showing her excitement. This was neither the time nor place to act like some crazed fan girl; she must be calm and professional. Buru was just a wolf like any other. A wolf that has high standings in the medical field and there goes her tail again. The pink wolf bites her lip for the second time and calmly approaches Buru. “Excuse me, I was the reason you were called here. I want to meet you to ask if you would be willing to take me on as an apprentice. I would like to join the medical field and you are likely the only one suitable for teaching me the healing arts.” Truly who would be better at teaching a wolf new tricks than another wolf? Buru is the only mednin who would be able to understand what it is like to be a canine. Unlike Buru whose fur was a little unkempt, her fur has recently been shampooed, conditioned, washed and brushed well. Though she did find the untamed look Buru was sporting attractive, she tried her best to make herself look presentable. Her coat looked healthy with a nice shine. Even though she did not expect to see Buru so soon, she did want to make a good first impression just in case.

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Buru was taken aback by this. It had been a while had he found another animal that could talk, in fact it wasn't since he encountered another Inuzaka that he had met someone like him. With a faint wag of his tail he nodded a bit listening to her. His eyes would watch her closely before thinking and speaking.

"That is fair enough. Report here tomorrow at 5:00 AM, and we will get your paper work processed to be a trainee, we will have you work with the children here. Its scienticially proven animals help in the recovery of children and people." He said as he nodded and smiled.

"Have a good day." He said as he started away. Simple easy, and fun that what Buru was all about.

MiT given to Shikame. I hope that is good. Topic Left.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back