Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Arms Race [Contract Search]

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Baby
"You know.... these are actually really ugly statues."</COLOR><i></i> Sanyu said to no one in particular, mostly because there was no one around him to make a rebuttal. He thought making a trip to the Valley of End would be an educational journey, maybe learn some of the history about his occupation, meet some other people maybe, train a bit. Nope, just two really large statues staring at one another. Who were these two anyway? Why is there nothing written in the history books about these two. You'd think the information for two possibly important figures, at least important enough to have statues, would be kept safely.

He did a quick survey around before realizing some tourist were coming and going. Maybe they were there the entire time he was talking to himself, they did seem to be looking at him strangely. When he turned to them they noticed his headband, well headhat, the metal insignia for his village sown onto a nice hat for him. They immediately began avoiding him at that point, but he shrugged, he didn't care and he wasn't in an area where he needed to pretend to care. He gave a smile and a slight nod as they left him to his monologue.

After they left he was truly alone, so he decided to start walking toward the statues, stepping across the water as if he's the second coming of some guy named Jesus, but all ninja can do that so maybe that's saying something. He came to the base of the waterfall and just watched it flow, the water smacking him in the face before he began to climb it, moving his legs quickly to counteract the major flow of the water caused the gravity. As he made it to the top he attempted to get a better look at the statues, but it was't helpful.

Exactly as he heard before coming out there, these statues were pretty vague. <COLOR color="#804040">'Are they damaged or something?' He pondered, it didn't look as though someone went through and purposely destroyed parts of the faces to hide the identities, it seemed as though they were just made... badly. 'Is badly really the word? Interestingly maybe, maybe an artistic design choice?' He got closer to examine it. It didn't have any obvious cuts or chips missing, it was just vague for the sake of vagueness.

"Well this has been a major was of a trip." He sighed as he climbed back town into the water and looked past the waterfall. He realized this really is the Valley of End, the plant life was somewhat around but the life of the area was dead and barren, why anyone would come here for any reason is beyond him, even if there's two large statues of random shinobi staring at each other with obvious sexual tension between then, its not that interesting. Alas, he was tired, and the sun was still high in the air so he didn't need to rush home, or toward the nearest inn, any time soon, so he took a sit right on top of the water.

[MFT]​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While this Leaf shinobi had been doing his own thing in the land known by the villagers as the Valley of the End, a creature had been lurking behind the waterfall in the region merely watching everything that had transpired daily in his home. Of course, his presence had to be concealed from the public eye as he was a ginormous spider that would scare the living daylights out of the children, their mommies, and their daddies that ventured out to his home if he ever truly revealed himself. Yes, he hid behind the waterfall to live a peaceful life after humanity decided that it needed to mess with one another and engage in a bloody war over land or something of the sort. He never truly understand the story behind it, but he didn't care as long as he was safe.

The question that one would have to ask of this creature however if they saw him was if he was living alone or if he had a family that he was taking care of from the public eye so they could overthrow the Leaf Government and run the country with their eight legs and silk! Truthfully, nobody had probably even heard or seen the spider before as the waterfall provided a veil of sorts that allowed him to easily see out with his eyes in almost every direction, but yet conceal him just enough for people to simply rub their eyes and come to the conclusion that they were imagining things.

At this very moment, this Leaf shinobi would sit himself in front of the waterfall on the surface of the water and the spider would rub his hands together as he studied the creature. He seemed to be wearing a simple hat, t-shirt, and pants that were nothing out of the ordinary, but he was able to walk on water and now sit on it like he was some kind of god among these human mongrels that he spawned from. But, he wasn't causing any issues with sitting there so our little spider friend would merely conceal himself behind his waterfall and continue to examine the shinobi.

Sanyu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Call Me Baby
As Sanyu stared at the waterfall he began contemplating just getting up and leaving, it was beginning to get late and he needed to find shelter. Not that he was afraid of what the forest produced at night, he could handle himself against the beasts, venomous or otherwise. He just hated sleeping outside, and often times he'd wake up feeling sick, it might not correlate to the sleeping outside, but he figured it got cold outside and he woke up with a cold.

He was absentmindedly staring at the waterfall, stuck in his own mind, he didn't even notice the large shadow behind it for a few moments. He woke himself up from his dream and stared closer into the waterfall. It wasn't a dream, he wasn't under any genjutsu, and he wasn't dumb enough to think it was just his imagination. No, there was certainly something behind the waterfall, and it was large. Was it a monster? He hadn't heard of any attacks near the waterfall that weren't by bandits, was it sleeping, or was it nice and docile? He stood up and stepped a bit closer to the waterfall, attempting peer into it and get a better look. He couldn't quite make out details, but he could tell it wasn't humanoid.

"I see you back there, you don't have to be afraid, we can talk." Or he could kill it, but it hasn't proven to be evil in any way so there was no need to immediately go on the offensive. All things have a right to life, as long as their life doesn't impede on others, which is highly hypocritical to think of it that way with how much mean Sanyu can consume.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So… they were noticed by the leaf shinobi eventually, the male announced that they didn’t have to be afraid and that they could even talk. The spider's eyes could show nothing but some sort of mischievous intent, whether that was their intent or not, nobody will ever be so sure. After all, they were a big-ass spider, and their facial expressions weren’t seen too easily, that, and they were also feeling giddy inside, he had some big plans for this kid.

Starting their attempts, they stamped their feet slightly and revealed himself to the person that he was taking a closer look at. His eight legs continued to go absolutely wild as he then turned around and used their spinneret to shoot out some silk, it quickly attached to the shinobi and they began their little climbing journey.

“Surprised you even seen me there, kid.” He spoke in a deep tone of voice. “I been observing you for a while, and you seemed to have interested me quite a bit. Well, I was, until you noticed me and said we could talk, so let's do just that, kid.”

This must have been crazy to the shinobi that he was climbing to, he was a talking spider, a big one at that, he was the size of a rat so he could easily fit onto their shoulder if he so desired. In fact, that was the plan! The spider was eventually on their shoulder after their little climbing session. “So, I have a question for you…” The spider said in a whispering voice. “What brought you here?? Is it because you were bored or something, or because you had a really big reason to??”
<i>
</i>

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sanyu has elected to fail this Contract Search. However due to the time that has elapsed, he is eligible to search again in 6 days!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back