Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Encounter at The WonderLand Cafe

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Whether it's dead men or time strapped rabbits, all sorts of interesting persons stumble upon Wonderland Cafe. Though the bar is located down in the deepest parts of Crater City, those looking for a good time fear not the law as they enjoy good drinks and even greater company. Even with the village of Konoha turning a blind eye to the technically illegal operation, the speakeasy is never without plenty of protection from those looking to keep the peace among a potentially rowdy crowd. Owned by a rather innocent looking but easily frustrated woman named Arisu, the Wonderland Cafe is the perfect place take your mad hat off and drink to your hearts content.

It is said that this place was bought and ran by former Stone shinobi. It seems that some of the residence that moved into the village of leaf got a little homesick. Instead of making and long trip back they made a small piece of their home here. The Wonderland Café in Iwagakure was located in the abandon mines and was difficult to find due to its unusual location. This café will likely have much better business that its predecessor.

Today within the café was an individual that looked like a small child. She was dressed in red and listens to the music as she sips her tea. The girl could not help but notice how all the staff were dressed as members from a boy. Even the food and drink were wonderland base; she was a little impressed. The music that was play was a live performance. Two girls completely identical playing the violin; Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum if she had to guess. Considering how near the shinobi village this place is, she would guess it was some sort of clone jutsu. On the table was a teapot and plate of cookies. The plate holding the cookies was in a shape of a large pocket watch and all the cookies had the words, ‘Eat Me’ on them.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: The WonderLand Cafe

He needed to get out of the hidden village. The place was stifling. It felt as if things were collapsing on him slowly. Very little productivity to be had, and even less of an orientation to the direction he wanted to go. Money was something he was beginning to get on the shorter end of supply. Crime wasn't available, not because it couldn't be had, but because he was sure he was starting to be watched. Shadows always seeming to loom nearby. His ruse and the need to keep it up slowly eating at his being. A drive, a drive to be devious ever riding. A drive to be himself. It was unavoidable he felt, truly it was. He felt it down to his would be bones. That was, until he heard of a place. A place where crime was not only rampant, but encouraged. Very little information of the wrong doings got out of the place, having only heard it from a connection that was easily surprised that the young lad had never. Perhaps it was an opportunity? The question of course was, an opportunity of what..

The small lad wondered the ever bustling streets of the city. It..it truly was a wonderland. This place was teaming with delinquency. Ill gotten weapons, jewelry, antiquities. He'd have to keep this place in mind in the near future. Unfortunately, he hadn't the money to enjoy spreading around.

Then, then their were the bars. Hell, half the shops were makeshift taverns as well. Though liquor wasn't something he had funds for either. That was until he happened upon a small more quieter place that sounded most familiar in it's name. Wonderland Cafe. He remembered the stories of such a place back in Iwagakure. Something, anything was able to be had at the place, no rules but to hold your own, and do what was wished. Well, there was one rule. Respect the proprietor, or be capable of taking the place yourself. He never had the need or reason to go to the place himself, but others he...dispatched that day long ago spoke of it regularly. It sounded as a good place to start, and in preparation, his right eye having a soft glow to it, becoming much more reflective, and lighter in hue then it once was.

He brushed into the door, pushing it open slowly. Pitching his gaze around the room, he wasn't that sure what to expect. It, certainly was different would be the best way to put it. A much calmer scene was to be had then those he had heard of back in Iwagakure. He half expected everyone to be naked while in another corner someone having their face beaten in. Perhaps this place wasn't like the one in Iwagakure at all? No connection to be had? He entered and closed the door behind him and headed over...'Huh...where to sit?' All the tables had at least one person occupying them. Most much older looking then he was. He took a few steps forward and picked out a table that had a single person sitting in it, a young girl dressed...oddly would be the best way to put it. She was quite, exquisite. And a much easier target to take advantage of, to get a seat, and perhaps a free meal out of as well. He wondered over to the table, his height barely enough to put his chin over the table. "Um..excuse me miss. Would you mind it if I joined you?" He was already in motion to take a seat as he said the words, as he would do so even without her permission. He could hear the music being played by the two up front, and small chatter from a few tables nearby. The spot seemed to be placed well enough to allow observance of all in attendance.

He looked the girl in her strikingly blue eyes. She was much more obvious in her appearance, much more formal..Well actually. As he saw the way the others around the room were dressed, perhaps she was in a much more befitting attire. His unseemly plain and well worn white t-shirt with long blue undergarments and pants and wearing his almost tattered shoes, he was a stark contrast to the young miss that he sat across from. Perhaps his only striking appearance was his eyes of off white lavender, well one of them at least, the other black with gold iris. His hair white as snow. Everything about him screamed invisibility. It would have been hard to tell him apart from the riffraff outside. The poorer riffraff actually. The only similarity to be had might be their young appearance. Though he certainly was young only in appearance, his true age wasn't that far off though, let alone even less so his mannerisms.

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shinku.240.370405.jpg
The girl gives a nod and motions him to take a seat though it seems like he was planning to do so regardless. “You may refer to me as Shinku.” Despite how she was dressed she was not used to being called ‘miss.’ If he used his special eye he would quickly notice she was a puppet however there were not any strings for him to follow. She was being controlled through a puppet channeling jutsu. However if he widen the range of his search he would notice the twins were also puppets with one having considerable amount of chakra within it. “Cheshire dear!” She addresses a woman in a cat girl outfit that was taking an order from the table next to hers. “We can use an extra tea cup over here.” She did purchase the whole pot so there would be no issue in her sharing it. “Please have some of the cookies. They almost as good as the one’s at the Iwagakure branch.” Kitsune has been to the wonderland café a quite a few times. She even did a job there as a fortune teller at one point. Shinku was being quite kind to him and she wonders how paranoid would the man be. Would he dare eat the cookies or would he pass out of fear. “Have you ever been the Iwagakure?” Shinku was one of several of Kitsune’s puppets. Kitsune was an illusionist and a gypsy. She prides herself in making what was not real appear real and to use such talent to entertain. She was her to practice here puppetry in order to test her skills as a puppeteer. The cookies were completely safe if he does decides to take one.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She introduced herself, oh he had forgotten his manners. He sat in the chair, his legs waving in the breeze as he looked beyond her. It could be considered quite rude, but eventually he snapped out of it. "Um, yes of course. I, uh. Greetings Shinku. I am Yaku, it is a pleasure to meet...um you." He noticed of course that she wasn't, well human would be putting it roughly. For all considerations, he too wasn't human. Well, he was more human then her at least. Though he was no looking passed her again, and noticed that others within the place were similar to her, then he refocused on her as she called over the girl in the cat suit. She invited him to try a cookie and he didn't hesitate. He held it in hand and bit off a piece, crumbs slightly covering his lips and held the cookie close to his mouth. As he chewed, he responded to the girl, "Thank you, it is quite good."

As the cup was brought to him, he placed the cookie down onto the saucer and shook his head in agreement to the girl as she poured him a cup. "I have had, er um had have heard many stories about the Wonderland Cafe in Iwagakure." He looked up to the girl and smiled after she finished pouring it. "Thank you."

Shinku then asked if he had been to Iwagkure. "I am from their, yes. Actually, I have only lived in this country a short time. Living in Konohagkure now. Kinda." He took a sip of the tea, a little bitter. He reached over to the sugar and dropped in 4 cubes. "How about you..No, no wait. Sorry. Stupid question. Rather. Um." 'How many people in here were puppets? One, two, three, four..Hmm, but whom was the puppeteer?' "How do you like the tea?" He wanted to see her drink. He took another sip of his, though he had forgotten to stir it. A grimace came upon his face as he looked into the cup and realized, putting it back down and started stirring.

"I have heard many stories about this place. Though..it seems a little calmer then I expected. Sheltered?"

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shinku smiles as he eats a cookie. That was good for she did not want the man to be on edge. This was meant to be a relaxing evening in an unusual place. Cheshire comes over and place an extra tea cup on the table. Shinku decides to take the honor of pouring him some tea. “Please allow me.” She then tops herself off before placing it back on the table. Shinku gives a small giggle as Yasu seems to be displease with the bitterness of the tea. “I normally like to dip my cookies to help sweeten it.” She does so as to demonstrate her statement. She then eats the tea soaked cookie, but despite being a puppet it looked so natural that one would not be able to tell. Yasu was about to ask her a question and then changes his mind.

“No, it is not stupid at all my dear.” Shinku takes another sip of her tea. “I originated in Kumogakure, but moved to Iwagakure under the service of a woman named Gen Ryu.” Gen Ryu was the mad hatter of the Wonderland Café and the name was not a hollow one. Her personality was completely fractured into more shards then a broken mirror. However she keeps a degree of sanity by focusing her spare personalities into her puppets. Gen Ryu was a human puppet created by an eccentric Toujigikou and sold to the owner of the Wonderland Café. Kitsune had many talks with the Mad Hatter and quite enjoyed her conversations. “Gen Ryu died honorably by preventing a shinobi from defecting from the village.” The boy going missing was a pyromaniac and a moron. The backlash to the boys own fire was what killed him and Gen Ryu as well. Kitsune came to the gate too late to prevent anyone from dying but was able to perform an autopsy to gather what had happened. One could easily guess how Kitsune got her hands on these puppets. There were also eye witness reports from anbu watching from the gates. “My new employer is a gypsy and you remember how religious Stone was. They were accused of using dark arts and was kicked out.” Shinku then points to the two violinist playing on stage. “There she is up there. The one on the left I think.” She was not even sure and she was being controlled by the puppeteer. With stage-left being on the right, it just makes placement confusing. “The other is one of my sisters using a transformation jutsu. I can introduce you after closing if you like."

There was then a loud crash as Cheshire drops a tray of dishes on the floor. Someone decided to be an ass and pulled her tail. The culprit that did the deed laughs like it was the funniest thing in the world. Shinku immediately gets out of her chair and goes to help Cheshire clean up. Cheshire warns her to be careful because the shards may be sharp but it was too late. Shinku instantly retracts her hand with a yelp. Droplets of blood fell from her hand as she grasps it tightly. Tears roll down her eyes like little streams. Tsubaki Haruna, her creator was completely obsessed with making her works of art as life like as humanly possible. Shinku had a metal skeleton and ninja wire to act as muscles. She had a build in heating unit to have her simulate human body temperature and even possessed a fake circulatory system. Shinku also has a stomach though the acids were much stronger than a humans. Yasu would even see Shinku's chest move with every breath. The blood was real though belonging to an animal, the tears were teardrops. A doll like this was a product of several weeks of work.

Cheshire seeing Shinku hurt tells Shinku to remain there while she goes to get the first aid kit. During this event there was a noticeable difference in how the music was playing. The two violinist seem more concern about what was happening, but also knew the show must go on. If Yasu was nearby she would tell him, "That was stupid of me."

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He liked the cookie, but the idea of dipping it and wettening the cookie. The idea seemed soggy. He stuck with the cubes of sugar. Though the creature before him was an oddity. The vacuoles, spaces, parts and pieces weren't normal. Yet the puppet ate. The puppeteer choose to have it eat. Why? What was this show, or rather, for whom was the show being put on? As she tried to point out whom the puppeteer was, it was easy to tell the two figures apart, but neither looked human. Was it a ruse? Was this...was it putting on the show? Or the puppeteer? Maybe both? It was slightly becoming difficult to tell the illusion apart. Even more so for what was to come.

His concentration was full hardily on this thing before him, staring straight into it, most would find such unsettling really, the unwavering concentration and silence that he placed into this stair. It had asked him question if he would like to meet this Gen Ryu but he didn't respond, just staring into it's eyes. As the glass broke he popped out of his world and turned his head, even though it was unnecessary. The thing he had been speaking with jumped out of the seat and headed over to help pick up the mess. He muttered to himself, "So..it does work here, huh." Something anyone in his position would say. Usually if something akin to such would happen in a bar or restaurant, tea house what you may have it, the clients wouldn't help the staff.

He watched the thing carefully, surprised by what he had heard and then, it..she cut herself and a small bit of blood fell onto the floor. 'Some...something is wrong here. This...this isn't right.' He continued to watch the girl, and only taking in a small amount of what was happening elsewhere. "She bleeds?" Then the girl started to cry. "I am missing something, most certainly I am." 'This is truly the most..are..are puppeteers truly this masterful? This creative? This..horrifying?' He got up from his chair for a moment as she cried, though didn't venture forth towards her. He stood and watched the girl in the cat getup...no, the cat girl show concern. He became uncomfortable. This show was beginning to bother him. More so then he let be shown. He decided to go forwards. He needed to truly know something.

As he walked over to the girl, putting his back to the conductor of this show, she spoke to him and he smiled. "You just have to be a little more careful. Here let me see your hand." He held out his own, waiting for her to grasp his own. If she so did, he would turn her hand over, exposing the injury. "It doesn't look to bad, here hold still for a moment." And he would place his hand above hers, closing it off from sight a little. He had two choices here, though he really did want to use his threads, to try and see if she could truly feel pain. But as he looked her in the eyes, it was too difficult to do such. Instead his hands started to glow a little. "It's a small healing skill I learned some time ago. Nothing major but it has help me survi..well lets say it has gotten me out of some problems." If it was truly skin, it would heal the wound entirely. If not it might, just perhaps coagulate the blood to slow or maybe even stop the bleeding, though that wasn't his aim.

As soon as he was done, again staring straight at her he flinched a little, and his gaze became that of when he was looking through her and he went back to his chair. He felt like he was being overly watched himself just then. And perhaps a hint of wicked intent, though from where he wasn't sure. Perhaps from the meister of these girls. Or it could just as easily been the one that caused this accident, or perhaps another soul slightly jealous. He took another sip of his tea, the sweetness of it making it much more palatable. Breaking away another portion of the cookie and gobbling it up. "This isn't why I am here. Nothing is coming about from this adventure. Truly, the person whom runs this place isn't going to be a person of interest to me. This charade, it's to elaborate to be purposeful beyond personal enjoyment." He spoke his words softly, mostly out of earshot of anyone else. Speaking to himself, perhaps trying to convince himself to leave. 'To many where here, and to little information being gained of use for...hmm.'

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Shinku’s arm trembles as she stretches it out to show Yaku her injury. If he touches her hand she will wince. As his hands she watches in amazement. “Are you a mednin?” Sure enough his jutsu stops the bleeding. However likely to his surprise the wound would completely heal as well, just like if it were real skin. Puppets often serve as a second line of sight and since Kitsune is a mednin she would instantly recognizes the jutsu and know what it should do. In order to keep up the act Kitsune slips to her puppet style autonomous repair. This place was supposed to be wonderland after all. It would not live up to its name if it did not cause their customers to question their sanity once in a while.

She breathes, she eats, she bleeds, she cries and she seemingly heals from medical jutsu. Shinku was proving to be more and more human by the minute. Shinku pulls back and her hand and stares at it. Her hand was completely good as new. “Thank you, Yaku-san.” She would then follow him back to the table. She was not about to help clean the rest of the shattered plates. She had learned her lesson and she was not about to repeat it so soon. Shinku did not catch everything the man said for he seems to be talking to himself. “Parhaps the other kingdom would be more towards your liking then.” Shinku picks up one of the napkins and holds it up. The napkin was black and had the café’s name written in elegant white letters. Above the name was a chess piece; a queen. If Yaku read the book from which this place was based off of, he would remember that there were two queens in the story. The first queen Alice meets is the White Queen based on the game of chest while the other queen was the Queen of Hearts.

This Wonderland Café is a two floor building. One floor is above ground while the other is below and travel between the two is a mystery to most. In essence the kingdom of the White Queen is a front. Many are not even aware that the kingdom of the Queen of Hearts even exist. However it is this kingdom where the real stuff goes down.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"No, no. Not even close. It's just something that I picked up in my younger days by watching the doctor. Sometimes it would be hours after a beating before he would show up." A remark that would have to be more surprising then so, but ended just as hastily. The look on his face wasn't one of pleasure or happiness, though he did smile a fake smile, the bottom appearance wasn't of disturbance, but more of, uncaring? He watched as the wound healed, and soon enough that emotion of unknown was replaced with a little surprise. 'How..this..is it real flesh? I...huh...Damn..she might be more human then I am..?'

He looked at her confused, unsure of what the holding up the napkin thing meant. "Hmm? Other kingdom? I?" He shook his head, his look that of confusion. Had she heard him? He couldn't be sure, though most likely she had. "I...maybe? I am really not in search of anything..in particular. Just..I don't know. Something to...some action if you know what I mean." He would look at her face for a response, unsure if it would get across to her. This didn't seem like the place. This didn't seem like the type..well, maybe that one guy would have been the type, but that wasn't the type he wanted to get involved with. "I heard Professionals work here you know?" He grabbed a cookie and instead of breaking it just bit into it, holding onto it letting the crumbs run onto his lip and fall freely. He held the cookie a foot from his face, the crumbs falling to the ground. "I had heard this was where you could enjoy, er I mean...well among many that kind of place to learn about and participate in such things like that." He was being subversive, on purpose of course, not wanting others to pick up on anything if their should be an ANBU from leaf here. He even winked his eye at her when he said professionals.

But now the young man was more relaxed. "I mean..never mind. It was...it was just a hopeful..hmm." He just picked up on something. It had been sitting in the back of his head the entire time. The wound that he healed. He..he noticed another form of chakra around the wound. Was..'Ooohhh she is good. She is damn good. Oh...dammit. I should have used those other things to fix the wound. She is sly.'

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was obvious that her little hint with the napkin went completely over his head. More than likely this man never read the book this place was themed to, which just causes her to sigh to his confusion. Shinku would love to go into more detail, but she was not really allowed. Telling one about the Kingdom of the Queen of Hearts is something done in private. There were way too many listening ears for her to tell him more. “As you can clearly see, you won’t find any of that stuff here in the café." Shinku puts down the napkin and finishes her cup of tea. “Now if you excuse me. I need to freshen up a bit.” Shinku slides out of her chair and taps the toe of her shoe on the floor before heading towards the restrooms. Yaku being aware that she is a puppet should very well know that she does not require to use the facilities. Of course she does not know he knows and will stop and repeat the action of tapping her toe, if he does not follow. If he does not get it by the second time she was going without him. Shinku walks down a hall and stops in front of a door marked for women only. If Yaku was there she would motion him to wait. Within was several stalls and sinks. At the end of the restroom was a full length mirror and a scale next to it. By one of the sinks was a woman doing her make-up. Hopefully Yaku understood her signal or things might get a little heated.

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She tapped the floor with her foot under the table and Kishin just stared at her unflinching. She repeated the tapping and again, no reaction except, "I promise not to leave." And a smile on his face. He kinda wanted to meet this puppeteer now more so then before. Just to observe or ask her how to put on such a ruse. Was some of it genjutsu? It didn't seem like such. If it was truly all just smoke and mirrors, and puppets. 'Even to the lengths of going to the restroom. Perhaps to fix a small mistake? Most likely the injury that he healed, perhaps a blemish out of place, or something akin to such.'

He watched her walk away, in a truly gratifying manner that was a little more then just observance of the area. The gloss of the skin, the work of how the dress sat, the paint of the lips and eyes...hopefully...? The work was much more then he even put into fixing himself. His skin under his shirt were of different tones from where flames had melted and tears ripped, partially seen in his hands which were a little warn and callous to the point of lack of details of such could be observed. His eye, the only visible part apart from his hands that were shown to the world were vastly different, created by his inhuman body. They were so different from one another, he couldn't help but take such appreciation. He was taking in all the small things that he hadn't noticed before. The craftsmanship so might have been said, though perhaps in this instance more deservingly so.

As she rounded the corner, he spoke to himself, trying to encourage or perhaps justify action. "Why wait? Perhaps I can get a closer look." And he stood up, pushing off of the chair and hopping to his feet. He followed behind her and looked around, especially at the one whom the girl said might just have been the operator. He gave her a nod, a creepy smile on his face, sly looking and perhaps giving the idea of bad intentions.

To himself, he was sure she wasn't the operator, she hadn't moved from her spot as the doll left the area. Itself unsure, perhaps that was proof enough. He peaked around the corner, seeing her enter the restroom. He went down the hall and lifted his hand towards the door, and paused for a moment. He looked at the sign on the door, his head tilted slightly in a slight amount of bewilderment, though the smile still present. He placed his hand on the nob and turned it, pushing the door open. A sliver of cold ran down his would be spine. With a huge smile he said, "Actually, I decided to follow you and join in watching." The woman stood at the mirror putting her makeup on, he stepped further in and closed the door behind him. He had no idea what mistake he had just made. His face never changed..

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune did not know what was worst. The fact that he entered the woman’s restroom or what he said when he did so. The woman went wild shrieking like banshee and throwing lipstick at him. She charges him with a purse while yelling at him to get out. She would smack him with her purse if he let her. In the mist of all this madness Shinku seems to have disappeared. If he went back to the café he would find the two performers were already gone. It seems he ruined his chances to enter the Casino down stairs.
[left topic]

Yaku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was one of those moments. Those rare moments. When keeping it real, goes wrong..

Kishin, the young man from currently from leaf, but that grew up on the harsh reality that was a gangsters hideout. He was innocently entering a bathroom, wanting to see how how a doll fixed itself up. Upon entering, some weird ass woman for some unknown reason to him, started screaming frantically and seemed, manic. She started stepping up to him, yelling and throwing little, what he was sure were lighters at him. Why was she being all confrontational?

Several things came together that day. Unknown to all, women at the hideout where Kishin grew up at were treated with disdain and as sex objects or perhaps worse. On a daily basis once he was mildly accepted into the clan, he would see horrible things done to them. Though the young man that was this boy was too treated that way. Stepping out of line meant a quick punch to the face, and repeatedly beaten until...well satisfaction was had. Now though, the shoe might have been on the other foot. And at an odd moment of circumstance, he had two of them...

Kishin retreated back, out of the restroom as another of those lighter things came flying at him. Fortunately, they weren't open and lit. Kishin rushed forward as she did and grabbed her, punching her in the gut. She keeled over onto his shoulder and he dumped her on the ground. He turned around, then dragged her into the main room. It was amazing, seeing this little kid dragging a woman by her leg. "Um...something is wrong with this crazy bit....ch."

A man stood up, taking a few steps towards the boy. What Kishin didn't know, was their was a man trying to woe that woman, in hopes of having a good night. His name, Darius James. He was out on a date to...

Well he had a choice. To accept his crappy bad luck and try his charms all over on someone else or to put the boy in his place and beat him senseless. Anyone inside had that choice. What they didn't know was...Kishin was the equivalent of a 10th degree ANBU Black ops member, with a lacking sense of control and an overly active need to dispense what he considered his own sense of rights. What happened then was one of the most spectacular ass whoop'in ever witnessed in the Leaf North East.

It was crazy. The woman started to attack him for some unknown reason, throwing what appeared to be lighters at him. Luckily she didn't know they had to be open and lit for him to catch on fire. She must have been drunk or drugged up or something, which would explain why she was acting like such a bitch. He fell back threw the door, trying to avoid her and hoping that would solve the problem. But as she came to the door, he went forward and punched her hard in the stomach, knocking her out. She dropped to the ground, and Kishin yelled back through the door, "Be right back, I..don't know?" He dragged her by the foot into the main room where it seemed emptier. " "Um...something is wrong with this crazy bit....ch." He saw a man come towards him, he realized his mistake. He hadn't thought what he had done was wrong of course, though at that moment, the man might have thought otherwise. The people in the room might have thought otherwise.

He might have to fight his way out of this place now...He shook his head. 'All these drunks.. I mean if the woman didn't want to share the restroom, she should have locked it. And she didn't attack the other girl. I mean, come-on. What the hell, it's a bathroom? She could have gone to the other one with that arrow thing pointing up and left.' He held his hand up for a moment, 'Right...Damnit...'

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back