Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Escape [Requesting Passport]

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nataku was dealing with a lot lately. Izura's arrival and his supposed position as Ayame's brother. The discovery that all his lapses in memory were filled by another presence that called himself Senkaku. The fact that he was supposed to be a father to Ayame. His anger at the world. It was a lot to take in. Once he had met Satou, he knew what he needed. Fresh air and space to clear his head. Hopefully, he would travel out into the world and discover that it wasn't as bad as he thought. That there was a silver lining. That things would be better. And he could use that as motivation to go on. Hopefully.

There were a lot of people in the passport office. Nataku wasn't too happy about that. He waited patiently in line, until he was finally at the desk. "Hello, I'm looking to get a passport, can you help me?" Nataku had already filled out all the paperwork and whatnot, but they needed him to come in person to verify it all. It was quite an annoying process.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Long silky black hair laced with perfume and scented oils settled across well muscled shoulders. His Sunan cotton and silk gi allowed both defensive measures and a bit of air to breathe through his garments. Interlaced within the weave at specific areas was a special mesh of metallic and crystal laced fibers specially designed to prevent the piercing of vital points by blade or chakra enhanced pressure. When standing Hyou Taini stood five feet even. He weighed a muscular, 180 pounds. Taini’s eyes were coal grey like the storm clouds. His skin was a creamy olive, he wore a pair of reinforced guards upon his forearms and beautiful silk and sandalwood sandals upon his feet. The Hyou family clansman sat behind the passport desk and began reviewing the latest documents. He smiled as he read that some people were actually planning on going on vacation.

"Now serving number twelve, Passports, photos, and authorization for mission related travels... Hello sir how may I help you?"<i></i>

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nataku looked at the man with a blank face. Is this guy for real? he thought. He literally just told him, and the guy asked "how may I help you". How ridiculous was that? He sized the man up. Long black hair, perfume, silk; yup, he was a fancy-pants guy wasn't he. He was short and heavyset. Nataku took a breath and as calmly as he could said, "Yes, I'm looking for a passport. Need to do some travelling outside the country." He placed all the paperwork he had filled out previously on the table, so there would be no extra waiting or confusion involved. He hated places like this.

He stared the guy in the eye. He had to be polite, as this man was between him and actually getting the document he needed to leave legally. Nataku actually thought about just leaving anyways, as he figured not many people could actually stop him, but he wanted to try and do things the right way. The proper way. It would be good if he had a home to return to after he left. Your move, little man, he thought.

OOC: Sorry these RPs are kinda lackluster, I have no idea what to write when all I'm doing is getting a passport.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The clerk did his job efficiently and logged Nataku's destination then stamped the passport. "Sir I need you to sign document 3, 5, and 6 and make sure you annotate your destination or destinations. Once that is done I can issue you your passport.<i></i> The man smiled with one of those movie star smiles. This was a man who took his hygiene to the star studded heights. With his perfectly manicured nails, precise hair cut and dark eyes. Something about the an said he spent much too much time with the ladies.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A stamp. Then Nataku was told to sign three documents and to write his destinations. Nataku grabbed a pen from the desk and began signing pages, not even reading what they wrote. He didn't care much for the technicalities of it all. As far as he was concerned, Sunagakure already legally owned him. There wasn't much more they make him sign away. So he signed all three pages, and wrote down as many countries as he could think of. Lightning Country, Fire Country, Earth Country, Water Country. The more he wrote down, the easier it would be for him to decide as he went where to go.

He did a once over and returned the papers to the man. Meanwhile the man was giving him a pearly white smile. It was a bit creepy, actually. There was something about this guy that Nataku didn't like, and in all fairness it wasn't the guy's fault. Fortunately, Nataku was a polite man and wouldn't let that interfere with their pleasant-ish dialogue. "Here you go. How long does the passport last? And is this one of those fancy chakra crystal passports I've heard about?" Nataku was trying to get information about what his limits were while travelling, while also attempting to make some small talk. It just felt weird having such a dull conversation.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taini checked off the multiple locations of interest and noted that Kurosawa had a clean file which made his passport setup easy. He pulled a chakra crystal recorder from the desk's specially sealed warp panel. After imprinting it with his seal he handed it over to Nataku along with a standard paper document with a holographic photo of Nataku imprinted along with a short bio about his duties in Sunagakure and relative information about his next of kin. All neat and orderly the Hyou family clansman placed his hand upon Nataku's in a very professional manner as he showed Nataku how to imprint his chakra on the crystal as he explained the limitations of the passport. This passport gives you 90 days to travel about with an additional 10 days allowance to return. After 45 days of not hearing from you in any event by letter or specialized communication ANBU teams will be alerted to the possibility of a missing person. You are required to notify ANY Sunan official of your whereabouts every 30 to 45 days in order to maintain your safety.Failure to return within 120 days of leaving Sunagakure will result in a team of Hunter Nin being dispatched to retrieve you. Do you have any other questions?

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A fancy device was brought out and a seal was made by the man. Then Nataku was handed a paper document with a photo of himself, as well as some information. Then the fancy man put his hand on Nataku's, which might have been weird, but he was clearly just showing him how to imprint his chakra. So he did, and the limits were understood. 90 days. Well, really it was 100 days. He had to check in at least once, maybe twice throughout his travels if he stayed the full time. If he stayed out longer than 120 days, he'd be in big trouble. Nataku nodded, showing that he understood.

"No, I think that's all I needed to know. Thank you for your help. Is there anything else you need from me?" he asked, politely. He was being surprisingly well-mannered given his distaste for these locations. Perhaps it was because of the guy in front of him. Or maybe it was because he didn't want to lose an opportunity to leave.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The clerk smiled and replied "You are clear for travel sir, please be safe out there. Sunagakure needs all of its surgeons and medical personnel alive and well to save others."<i></i> Long silky black hair laced with perfume and scented oils settled across well muscled shoulders. His Sunan cotton and silk gi allowed both defensive measures and a bit of air to breathe through his garments. Interlaced within the weave at specific areas was a special mesh of metallic and crystal laced fibers specially designed to prevent the piercing of vital points by blade or chakra enhanced pressure. When standing Hyou Taini stood five feet even. He weighed a muscular, 180 pounds. Taini’s eyes were coal grey like the storm clouds. His skin was a creamy olive, he wore a pair of reinforced guards upon his forearms and beautiful silk and sandalwood sandals upon his feet. The Hyou family clansman sat behind the passport desk and began reviewing the latest documents. He then hit a button to display the # 13 and show that he had completed Nataku's passport request.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Having everything he needed, Nataku nodded. "Well then, thank you for your time," he said and turned to walk out. He pocketed his new passport and began wondering what the next move was. He thought of Kumogakure because of Satou, but he also thought of many other possible destinations. Mountains or forests. That's what he wanted to see the most, having spent the majority of his life in a desert.

He stepped out of the building and into the dry heat. It was time to make arrangements.

[Topic Left -->]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back