Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An Open Letter to the Editor [Single Post then Gone]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
HIvtNqr.png

Nakamura Kazuhiro
The Lawyer
<i></i>​

[legend="[b]The Letter[/b]"]Dear Senior Editor;

I am writing this letter to you as a concerned member of Wind Country. As a professional lawyer for the past ten years I have encountered a great many degenerates and hooligans in all walks of life. I have seen those who I would consider innocent, convicted for crimes they did not commit where the aristocrats of our community are the true malefactors and their actions and omissions of integrity threaten the safety and security of our community and their crimes go unanswered.

My employer, the magnanimous Aburabuta Hirotomi, heir to the Aburabuta fortune, spoke out against a Merchant Lord. Mister Aburabuta using the liberty of his voice and his status as a model citizen to encourage reason and to inspire peace. Murder can never be legitimized, despite past transgressions. Soon's Haven Merchant Lord Fukui Shino's ire towards the shinobi community of Sunagakure has been largely undocumented and his part in hiring a team of Mercenaries dubbed 'The Cabal' has devastated this subterranean community, killing hundreds of innocents along with a great number of the same shinobi forces that should be used protecting this community. Not only has he committed an unforgivable crime by commissioning these fiends but he also threatens the security of this city. It is a tremendous fear of mine that Sunagakure will seek retribution for the trespasses committed against them and that we might be collateral damage. I now also fear for my proprietor's safety as he was taken by Lord Shino's men in what I can only assume is an act of retaliation for Aburabuta's criticisms.

It is my hope that this plea for peace does not fall on deaf ears.

Sincerely;

Nakamura Kazuhiro
<i></i>[/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back