Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

An overdue chat? Right Kaito?[Semi Private]

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Plip.... Plip... Plip..... Ploop... Plip....... Ploop....." The sound of water dripping form the top of the mine-shaft to the floor. It echoed so silently throughout the abandoned mine it could drive the weak willed insane. Walking through the shaft he had left a message for his brother to meet at his normal training ground. The sole ground they used to train when they were both young and they both had that spark to become better shinobi. Time has passed since they both trained together and so has many events changed their paths. So many events yet only one stands alone at how drastically it changed their lives. The sole event that forever changed how Saito would see the future. The event that made him who he is today. They had spoken briefly about this event yet they never truly got to know each other since. Yeah they would go to the bars, hang out with their friends, but that event, they never spoke about to anyone. It was like taboo to them. But Saito had grown tired of wondering and leaving that void untouched. He wanted answers and he knew Kaito did too. It was a Nara thing, that no stone was left un-turned if interested. And this had been picking at Saito's thoughts. What happened to Kaito that night? How did it change him since then? Has Kaito known how different things have been since that day? Well Saito was getting his answers today.

In silence Saito waited, with his purple dress shirt buttoned and his black slim tie, tied correctly. His black pants well taken care of and a cigarette unlit rested on his left ear. He looked more like a business man than a shinobi of stone. There he waited. Waiting to hear the foot steps of his brother to come by. The minor silence with the dripping noise would be the perfect atmosphere to discuss theit dark, silent past. "Plip....... Plip..... Ploop... Plip....... Ploop..... ........Plip....Plip..."

[Pm me if interested to join this RP :D]

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
How long had it actually been? The note left at his house made the reason for the meeting clear. It was truly a very uncomfortable thing to think about, let alone talk about. It was truly a dark subject, and Kaito was not so sure how the situation would go. Hell, the last time that they talked about it was the day after they both regained composure after the week at the hospital. And after that Kaito went on a three year Post-traumatic Stress disorder ordeal, almost losing his sanity. He restored his sanity though, little by little...

Heading to the training grounds Kaito wore an unusual outfit for him. Kaito wore his brownish shirt, and Jounin vest color of, you guessed it, stone. His hair was jet black now, something Saito had not seen. hell kaito was not used to it etiher. It had only been two weeks after the demon had tried to escape and with no other options, Kaito had sealed it inside of him. He approached the mouth of the mine shaft, footsteps would echo inside to announce his presence.

'Oy Saito. Its been a while, I'm sorry for my absence. It has been...' Kaito remembered the Demon's face. 'Some time since I last saw you...'

He entered to see his brother wearing his usual outfit. It was rather fitting for a business man than a Shinobi but hell. Kaito would not try and mess with the mans wardrobe. or maybe just a little.

"How did the missi...I mean Meeting go Mr.Business man?" He chuckled, as he got close to him. He would extend his hand, and give him a hearty shake. Kaito's way of thinking has slightly changed since the last time they had seen each other, must have been the three near death experiences he had already been through. That does change a man, but not his habits.

"Mind sharing a cig? A bit nippy in here."

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The step echoed thorugh the damp walls of the shaft. His brother had arrived and his voice, changed a bit but still recognizable. But the rest was a bit unusual even for Saito himself. ""Black hair? Since when?"<i></i> As Kaito got closer something seemed odd. His shinobi clothes? That was not usual for Kaito. Usually a white doctors/medic robe would be seen but this time just regular jounin attire. The awkward handshake was not what bothered him. Saito sighed a little and extended his hand for the hand shake. A firm grip and good pressure no strong or strange movement for the shake. A normal business like approach as he analysed the situation. Then he broke form character. He smiled and reached for his cig pack on his left pocket. Picking one out for his older brother he gave it to him. Also extended his lighter.

"The mission was short and sweet just like you would have taken care of it...." Saito replied with a smile. It was strange not so long ago he had brown hair. His physique was that of a young twenty three year old but now Kaito seemed older. Seemed like his body took a beating and aged minimum of ten years in a span of months. But the second Kaito gave him the shake Saito felt "it". The unease of familiarity with this "it" didn't shake Saito just made him extremely curious.

"So tell me Kaito, what happened to you? Black hair? You seem like you got older out of nowhere? Stress from being a medic?"<i></i> Saito joked to get a little laugh for himself. The second he stopped laughing he then gave Kaito a glare. His brown eyes turned purple instantly and Kaito knew exactly that Saito now meant business.

"How have you been dealing with it lately?"<i></i> When he asked he stopped glaring. His eyes remained purple and his posture still meant serious business. He picked his cigarette from the holding warm spot of his ear and placed the cigarette on his mouth. Things were about to get interesting...

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He took the cigarette, placed in between his lips and got the lighter. With a quick thumb movement, the flame took a hold of the paper and its essence. It did not take long for the paper to finally ignite and burn the goodness within. Inhaling the smoke, it warmed him up a bit. It felt good to feel warmth, to feel cold, to feel pain. He felt human, something that he was not used to. Saito hand though didn't. It felt off, with a bit hint of cold. Kaito knew this feeling, and just the thought somewhat gave him chills. Did he really want to know?

His eyes stabbed his soul, painful to look at. This just made it all the more clear. Kaito would clear his throat, and letting the ashes of the cigarette fall to the ground. How could he tell him in a way that would not sound utterly crazy? Then again, Saito would understand that feeling all to well.

"Yeah, stress will do that to a man...And I wished it as form the hospital." he laughed a bit. "You see..." His chakra started to now sip through his pores, visible black chakra. (Alpha Cloak) "The events that happened to us were a bit devastating. Couping with it?...I rather got tackled by it not so long ago." He closed his eyes, then once opened, they were just dark, empty pits. Void like.

"My body isn't just mine anymore..."

Kaito stopped, not wanting to spoil all the details on it. He now stared at the man who was his own flesh and blood. "How are you dealing wit it? No nightmares that haunt you?" He let out a small smirk, revealing his teeth slightly turning to fangs.

Ishu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching the black chakra come to life excited Saito. His evil grin couldn't be held back. He had been wanting to see the "it" that had been dormant in Kaito for so long. Ten years, and finally it decided to poke its head out. Saito's grin was that of pure evil. No human could ever place so much fear in peoples eyes with just a grin. But Saito he was no man and Kaito knew that. The night his chakra oozed over his body. The dormant chakra was unleashed and unlocked Saito's true nature. The nature to kill those who opposed him. To ravage and show to everyone who Saito was and why he would be known for. His eyes turned purple again and after Kaito had finished speaking Saito stared right into those black holes of his. The area grew grim. Like evil had taken hostage of the area both Kaito and Saito were now in. The grin suddenly showed his fangs. The demon in Kaito had been released but Saito was not scared of a puppy.

"Oh that body is yours... It is yours and only yours, but some 'thing' might want to take it form you or control it for you. But about the nightmares..." Saito paused and laughed a bit. He didn't mean to entice his borther, but this might make things clearer for him. "Kaito I would never hurt you.... But the truth is... Maybe..." Saito paused for a second. He stared at the man who seemed to be consumed by a demon now and grined.

"I am the one who knocks..." Was Saito calling out the demon? Or was he being serious? Was Kaito's nightmares related to what Saito did that night? When he awakened his heritage and killed those two men? Did Kaito truly know what had happened to Saito? Maybe they should have talked about this sooner? Or maybe everything would untie here and see how the two brothers now make of all this.

Nara Kaito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I guess it can't be helped then kid...Maybe you are biting off more than you can chew."

Kaito's body was now fully covered in the dark chakra. This time though, he will not allow it to take complete control. kaito would sit in the side lines, allowing more of the chakra to slip out. If the child really wanted to know, Kaito would let actions speak louder than words. The floor started to tremble a little, as kaito's body started to fidget sporadically. It swayed from side to side, at first gently, but then abruptly. Saito would see kaito's face contort, fangs fully grown and chakra moving at a much higher speed. Then like a curtain Kaito's body disappeared in the wall of darkness. As if a tornado struck right there the gales of winds forced debri and small rocks into the air. The mine shaft then went totally dark, any type of light was consumed by the Demon's prowess. He was truly a shadow demon, the kind that people write about. The demon under your bed, in the closet or in your head.

The wind subsided, and only a small tiny light remained in between the two. Just enough for Saito to see the demon who had just decided to come out. A truly horrific scene, as kaito's Demon stood with a disgusted look in his face."Show your true self to me then child. I bring no harm...The demon's fangs showed as he showed him his claw like fingers as well. But this time, Kaito was in somewhat control of it. It was only his first time allowing the demon to come out on kaito's control. Last time the Demon came out on his own accord...It was not pretty to say the least.

"I am not to be trifled with young one. Nor should you try anything shall I say....Stupid..." To make his point, Shadoumasutā chakra transformed the droplets of water into Shadow Element and manipulated them to become sharp at the bottom. The sounds now changed from a slow plopping noise to a sharp scratching noise on the floor. "Quickly, my patience is wavering..." Saito could hear the demons deep voice, Eyes were just void like black holes. No light can be seen in them, not even the reflection of light that emitted from the one bulb that stod atop the mine shaft between the two demons.

[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back