Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private An Unexpected Visitor

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
"My own blood doesn't necessarily change my power, but it does make me hungry. I crave the thrill of battle, the taste of blood. I can hear your own blood pulsing through your veins," he replied, grinning ear to ear at the last statement. "Even you, little beast," he added, looking down to the feline. "I think his reaction to the sight of blood is more trauma based than anything. Our life before Nao took us in wasn't very pleasant. That's where I originally came from." Keiko shrugged, finding a spot that was vacant of people and had a clear view of the rising moon.

"I'm not too sure how to let Tsuki back around. Usually when I head back in, I lay down in bed and fall asleep, then wake up inside. Tsuki usually doesn't wake up when I'm fronting either. This is new." Keiko admired the moon from where they stood, wondering if there was a better place to see it. He looked around at the buildings, seeing one of the nearby structures with a flat roof. "Let's head up there," he suggested, walking towards the building. The structure right next to it was close enough that he could use both walls to climb. He seated himself on the flat roof once he made it to the top, waiting patiently for his new acquaintance to join him.

"Tsuki thinks highly of you, just so you know. There are a list of people I'm not allowed to touch, and you are on it. As is Nao." He looked to the cat again, tilting his head.

She isn't allowed either. A friend of Toshi's, and a new friend of mine.

"He said you're off limits too, furball," Keiko sighed, looking back up to the sky.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi raised his eyebrows and shuttered upon hearing Keiko mention such things. Kaliko only stared at Keiko, gathering the information and taking it in stride. He was glad to hear that Tsuki was maintaining through it however. Following Keiko, Toshi picked up Kaliko, flowing chakra to his feet as he walked up the side of the building. At the top he would let Kaliko down, watching as she moved closer to the edge of the rooftop, looking towards the moon.

Kaliko looked back to Keiko upon being mentioned. "I'm glad that Tsuki has such a heart. Maybe he could teach you a thing or two." She looked back to the moon, Toshi giggling at her retort. "You and Tsuki should make a deal." Toshi sat down next to Keiko, looking towards him with a smile and brought eyes. "Maybe you could help Tsuki with his bloodline techniques, and Tsuki could help you with interacting with others."

Toshi paused, looking towards the moon. It illuminated beautifully in the sky. "Maybe then he'd let you out more." Toshi continued to look at the sky. "The sky looks so pretty during the night. My favorite time to come out is night time." Toshi began to open up a bit. If Tsuki said things were ok, he'd relax a bit.

"If I could build a stairway to the sky and touch the moon, I'd do it in a heartbeat." The Yuki jumped up to his feet. He began to move his arms, drawing the moisture in the air to form ice crystals that seemed to imitate the stars that twinkled way up above. It was a beautiful sight, as well as a great use of time. It was as though he never stopped training, hoping one day to reach his goal.

---
[ WC: +250 | MFT ]

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Keiko hummed, not taking his eyes off the moon. "I have no interest in making friends, but I suppose I have to learn to at least work alongside you and others, at least until Mizuki can get his reaction to blood under control." He wasn't one for continuously making deals, but he didn't feel that Jashin was against the idea, so he supposed it would be acceptable for now. And it would be helpful to be on better terms with Tsuki about the fronting situation.

What do you say?

Well I can't promise how well I'll handle the blood thing, but it's worth a shot. And if I can trust you not to wreak havoc on the world, I will let you out to do your own thing more often.

"It's a good idea," he spoke, nodding his head. Keiko fell silent as Toshi spoke about the moon. He didn't understand the draw to it that strongly; he was in tune with nature to some extent, but not to the point that he dreamed to touch the sky. His eyes widened a bit as he watched Toshi create ice out of thin air. This was the first time Keiko had seen something so beautiful, and it had him speechless. He watched in awe for a moment, mesmerized by the sight.

Pretty amazing, isn't it? He's a Yuki. The power to create and manipulate ice, Tsuki explained, watching from the background. The two of them sharing sight and communicating so clearly was beginning to give them a headache, but Keiko didn't say anything about it. He began to realize that having Toshi as an ally could prove useful after all.

Last edited:

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kaliko moved over to Keiko with it's head lowered, though she still eyed the boy as if he were hostile. She stopped just before him, lowering herself to the ground until she were on her belly. She swished her tail, ready to scat if Keiko flinched her way. "What do you plan on being in this shinobi world Keiko?" The question came out of curiosity from the cat. One vessel with two personalities. Two different entities in one. It was a rare sight. Kaliko couldn't help but wonder if he wanted to become a great of the village, or something else. The answer would surely be interesting, as Tsuki also held input on the answer.

Toshi overhearing the question brought his arms in close to his body, pulling in the ice from the sky to the rooftop. He created a dragon ice sculpture, resembling something from the Dragon Ball Z manga that he read from time to time. The ice sculpture sat atop the roof, looking ferocious yet elegant. Toshi jumped up, taking a seat on the back of the dragon, now facing Keiko. He gave his new friend his attention as he wondered the answer himself. All his days of knowing Tsuki, he never asked what his clan mate planned to be. He tried to guess the answer himself as he listened to Keiko.

"Is it something you and Tsuki agree upon?" Kaliko continued to flick it's tail.

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Keiko thought for a moment on what his answer to the beast's question would be. "I don't exactly have a plan," he admitted. "I want to serve Jashin, but where that will take me, I have no clue." He really didn't have any set goal in mind aside from serving the god of bloodshed, excited to hunt and exterminate his enemies once he was strong enough. "If I was to choose a path, I believe that joining the ANBU would be a good start." Whether or not it was to protect the village was another question entirely.

I didn't think we would agree on becoming ANBU. To hear that Tsuki had the same idea honestly surprised Keiko, even if he wasn't sure if Tsuki planned to follow Jashin's path as well. It would need to be discussed in privacy later on, since they did share a vessel.

"It seems like Tsuki also wishes to be ANBU. I'm fairly surprised," he voiced on behalf of his counterpart, since the cat had asked if their goals aligned. "We hadn't discussed it before now." Keiko looked up at the ice sculpture of a dragon that Toshi was seated on. He admired the intricate designs that the light of the moon reflected from. "How long have you been practicing your bloodline abilities? You have quite an impressive amount of control over them."

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Toshi didn't know Jashin, but Keiko did seem committed to him. Though they did share the goal of aiming to become ANBU. Hearing of Tsuki again, Toshi continued to wonder if he would come back in possession of his body before the night's end. The Yuki sighed before answering the question posed to him. "Ever since getting to the village. When Nao took me in, I made it a priority to fight for the village. I know that they didn't have to take me in, and I could have been somewhere else right now, doing who knows what."

He laid back on the ice dragon, folding his arms behind his head as he looked up to the night's sky. "In the beginning, I knew nothing of the Yuki blood that flowed within me " Toshi paused, memories flooded his mind as he conversed of his past. "I thought there was something wrong with me. But I ran away from my caretakers one day. I was found by scouts of the village somewhere around Konoha's outer areas. They brought me to the village, and I learned of my shinobi ways after telling them what happened that day "

Toshi didn't regret leaving home. His caretakers weren't capable of handling his shinobi ways. He still doubted that they were his parents. He knew his mother and father would have been able to help him with his abilities. He knew he would find the truth, whenever he was ready to look for it. "Nao took me in, and I've been training ever since. I believe Tsuki remembers letting me in the door." It wasn't too long ago that the boy started training with the Sakurako Family.

"I figure my real mom and dad let me go because they weren't ready for a young one, but I feel this shinobi world will bring me close to them. Whether it's spiritually, or in the natural, maybe even both." Most might have thought this was wishful thinking, but he wouldn't give up on family. He figured he didn't have to add the last bit, but he needed to hear that from himself.

Kaliko was surprised to hear Toshi's story. She understood that he was a brave one as well. The cat moved over to the ice dragon, looking up to Toshi as he watched the sky. "I don't plan on ditching the village though. It's become home. I hope you feel the same way."

---
[ MFT | WC: +375 ]

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Keiko listened intently as Toshi explained his past and what led him to the village. It seemed that, although it wasn't as traumatic of a backstory, they shared similar experiences with how they were treated because of their bloodlines. "I'm not so sure that this is my home, but I might change my mind over time. I don't know enough about Leaf just yet."

It's my home, so despite our differences, I would appreciate it if you tried to defend it, Tsuki voiced softly.

The headache was really starting to get to Keiko. He wasn't quite used to this much interaction with Tsuki, since his other half was usually unconscious when Keiko was fronting. It would take some practice to get used to this. "I think I'm getting a little weak. Give me a few minutes to close my eyes," he voiced to Toshi, so the boy wouldn't overreact if he collapsed.

Sure enough, not too long after letting his lids fall shut, Keiko's body slumped to the ground.

Toshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing the answer, Toshi knew that it was Keiko speaking. He knew that the Leaf Village was too great of a place to not be home. The Yuki thought to himself for a moment. Keiko spoke up again. It sounded as though he were going to fall asleep. Toshi went back to thinking to himself, watching as Kaliko walked up next to the ice dragon. He looked over to Keiko, who was now laying slumped over. He wondered if Tsuki was still awake or not.

"Tsuki!" Toshi said, looking to see if he could awake his friend. "Tsuki!" He said once more. He hoped any of his attempts would work.

Toshi would create a set of stairs out of the dragon's tail. Kaliko would move over to Toshi as he walked down the stairs. He moved over to Tsuki, kneeling down while checking to see if his friend was ok. Kaliko began to sniff at Tsuki. The ice dragon would melt into a puddle of water. Toshi moved the puddle and turned it into a dark cloud above both he and Tsuki. He sprinkled a bit of the water over his own and Tsuki's body, keeping them hydrated and their blood flowing.

The cloud were brighten up and float away.

Sazuki Tsuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
D-Rank
Tsuki awoke to the sound of his name being called. It took him a second to realize he was in control of his own body again, that he was no longer floating in some strange void watching his friend from a foggy image. He slowly blinked his eyes open, more than happy to see Toshi in first person. "Hey, I'm back," he answered, sitting up a bit and feeling that his clothes were slightly damp. It was mildly comforting to feel water against his skin.

Tsuki raised a hand to his slightly throbbing head, wondering if he could reach out to Keiko like Keiko was able to do with him. No answer came to his inner words though, so he figured he either couldn't do it or Keiko was asleep.

He shifted his gaze to where he figured the ice dragon had been from what little he remembered, but it was no longer there. "I'm sorry you had to deal with him...I hope he didn't cause too much trouble." Tsuki needed to figure out better ways to cope with his fear. Switching at any experience of blood would be quite chaotic if he planned to continue in the Shinobi ways.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back