Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

ANBU/Guardian Mission Board

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Inside several clearances of people lies an area containing a secretary. The desk is piled high with dossiers. Each one of those dossiers contains information on tasks that many of the upper tiered Guardians and ANBU that are waiting to be distributed to volunteer parties. Papers and Files go in and out of the office everyday, waiting for someone to come claim the job. Some are extremely dangerous, others are simple. But most of these missions needs direct execution.

This message board will be a location where primary IC missions that need arranged will take place, I will update this board as more are posted. Unlike standard missions, these will require you to go out and RP several of these instances. Missions will primarily come from either the Sennin, Elite Guardians/ANBU Captains, and some Advanced Guardians/ANBU w/Tenure so long as they are involved in the mission themselves. Posting up a mission to be taken does not require an RP, simply post the coded requirements. If you wish to take the mission or multiple candidates are involved, post a small RP in this topic, having your character sign up for the mission. Include the mission overview. Then whomever is assigning the mission will post up a topic to give you a run down of the mission.. Please be aware that these missions will not be able to be completed in one thread, as these will be completed through RP of the subject matter until you report back to whomever assigned the mission. For those of you that are confused, this works like the academy message board. PM me any questions, comments, or concerns.

Proper Format for Taking a Mission
Code:
<i>
</i>[b]Code Name:[/b]
[b]Division[/b]
[b]IC Rank:[/b]
[b]Reason for taking the mission:[/b]

Proper Format for Posting a Mission:
Code:
<i>
</i>[b]Task:[/b]
[b]Difficulty:[/b] (Use OOC Rank to define Level)
[b]Approx. Deadline:[/b]
[b]Number of Participants Needed:[/b]
[b]Assigned By:[/b]

Current Missions to be Taken

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back