Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

And so it begins [Event]

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Approaching the gate the group wore long ragged robes eyes glancing across the villages intricate designs the taller of the two speaking in a deep voice. "Quite a visually stunning place wouldn't you agree, truly a grand work though I do question the choice of colour." The other leading the group lead out an audible sigh tilting her head to the side as she removed the hood approaching the gate her tone being dismissive of her companions words. "Yeah yeah we can admire the architecture later we have important business with those residing within remember all these poor souls with nowhere to go we should think of the greater good should we not."

A slight smirk came across her features looking at the gate guards giving a slight wave her mannerisms becoming more friendly and approachable. "Hey! This is the leaf village right? Just making sure we aren't lost we have been wandering for some time and are looking for some assistance from those capable of giving it." She seemed to look quite ordinary aside from the ragged cloak long hair coming free as she freed it from beneath her clothing seeming quite patient as the group waited for someone to see to them the second of the two leading them lowering his own hood revealing the face of a much older man turning to address those in his present company with a rather soothing tone.

"Do not be alarmed, those of this village are kind and will help you after travelling so far I'm sure you can find good homes here." He would address each of them checking their health and moods before moving to join the women standing by her side to wait with the others. While all this happened a man seemingly separate from the rest approached giving the gathered crowd a wide birth only glancing in their general direction for a brief moment before giving a dismissive shake of his head coming to a stop at the entrance before leaning against the frame crossing his arms before tilting his hat back to look up to the sky seeming to be killing time while he waits wondering what will happen over these next few moments and what the current state of the village was.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was thr one at the gates, gate duty as she called it, keeping track of everyone that came through. Making sure no incidents could occur althoigh she had to be honest, it seemed pretty quiet so far and Asuka liked that.

She looked up and saw Rayne keeping an eye out from above, making sure no funny buisness came from afar. Asuka on the other hand gave a smile at the group. "This is indeed Leaf village good sir." Asuka bowed to the group. "My name's Asuka, In sure I can help you with whatever you need."

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was the women who turned to face the Uchiha first seeming to be very calm and collected as as she spoke to her being rather mature in her mannerisms as she approached taking her hand to shake it. "Ah good to see leaf takes interest in the needs of those who live outside it. Those willing to help with such a smile are few and far between out there as you may be able to tell from the state of our group." The man at her side sighed shaking his head as a hand went to cover his face listening to what she had to say.

"You make it sound like we've just left a warzone, though at this stage that wouldn't be entirely incorrect." Giving a slight bow in greeting to Asuka the man acted with the same maturity speaking clearly as there was a degree of explaining to do before they got down to business. "Sorry to get straight to the heart of things but we have found ourselves displaced from what was a rather nice town some distance from here. A battle between one of your own and a group of outsiders seeking to cause more trouble destroyed the place somewhat though we didn't see the outcome of such a bout however he seemed to go out of his way to attempt to keep us all safe and thus we found ourselves here seeking refuge so such a thing does not befall us again."

His words seemed genuine as a few in the group approached the Sennin a hopeful look in their eyes praying for a response that would see them off the roads and into new found safety for their number. It was at that moment the man tilted his head down from the sky watching the conversation between the two parties with little interest though still approached seeing this newcomer had the ability to help him moving to her side before tapping her on the shoulder. "I would be seeking something similar though for reasons of my own, I do not so much wish to find residence here more take a moment of respite before moving on." Looking upon him his face would be rather neutral seeming to care little for how long this would take very little in the way of impatience in his tone though more noteworthy would be how he moved.

His footsteps were silent had one not been paying attention they would hardly even notice he was around his features rather unique to boot skin as white as snow but eyes glowing like rubies though there was little intimidation from him. "Apologies if my appearance seems intimidating I have been told I have a rather unpleasant expression on at times though I assure you I mean no disrespect." It was at this moment the women turned to him walking over and shooing him away somewhat. "Perhaps you could wait until out business is concluded before simply interrupting us."

images.jpg
darkerthanblack-blog.jpg
tumblr_pwx7ry74Gg1s3ck9io1_400.jpg

(From left to right: Women, Dude with women, Loner dude)

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled at the woman, it was nice to see someone speaking nicely. Asuka shook her hand with a smile. "It is indeed the nice. You are indeed welcome to the village. I do have to ask a few questions though, do hope it doesn't bother you."

Thankfully, Asuka didn't have to. The man spoke for the group and his story seemed allright. They had gotten reports of attacks to nearby villages from bandits but the village has been in lockdown aside from Kotori no one has left the village unauthorized. Who could the strange hero be? She didn't speak a word as she continued to listen. "Oh my..." Asuka spoke with a hand to her mouth in shock. "I am sad to here about your village but I am glad you all made it out safely. I'm happy one of our own has upheld his duty. After all, protecting the fire countries citizens is our untmost priority."

Asuka shifted her head backwards for a moment once the man tapped her on the shoulder. That was concerning. His words seemed genuine and he was looking simply to transit, maybe a merchant? No... no wares. Visiting? Maybe but the way the man moved was concerning, with a sigh Asuka scratched the back of her head. "So you are a tourist?" Asuka asked with a smile on her face. "Oh no worries. I find it quite interesting seeing people from all over!" Asuka laughed nervously once the woman made her point of view made. "Please, I can take care of all of you at the same time, would you mind giving me your names?"

Here's the thing, the group didn't look like refugees. She has been in their position before but from her experience refugees come with some supplies. And if their village was destroyed in an attack it's surprising none have but a scratch on them. Her paranoia got the best of her. Thinking for a moment on who this unsung hero might be she thought of the people that had been left out, Maki maybe? No... he left with Hoshirei and Asuka doubted she wouldn't take the chance to save civilians. Yukio? He did leave and come back alone. Worth a try. "So, here's what we're going to do." Asuka spoke with a big smile on her face. "Let me call one of my comrades here so I can take a written statement about the attack on your village so we can investigate and hopefully stop it from happening again." Asuka looked at the man and said. "I'm sorry sir, please bare with me. I promise to make it up to you once we're inside.

Once their names were given Asuka would click her headset on and speak in Fiero, the shinobi cypher language. "Requesting ANBU Sennin at the gates .." Once done Asuka would smile back at the potential new residents and spoke. "No worries, this is just standard procedure for refugees in leaf. We'll get you all sorted ASAP."

[Summoning Yukio]

Last edited:

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It didn't take long for the man to reach the gates of leaf, taking a brief moment of pause to look over the fairly large gathering of people safe to say this wasn't a normal occurance but he would have to wait and see what his fellow Sennin said on the matter before making any assumptions on what was going on here. "What trouble have you gotten yourself in now." Coming to a stop at her side the man took a moment to sigh tilting his head to Asuka and speaking very abruptly. "Explain what is going on here and why I was summoned for what seems to be a rather simple matter."

As far as he could see these were simply people who needed somewhere to go and while that could be seen as a threat given that they were all unknowns to the village should they be processed properly crossing his arms as eyes carefully scanned the large group. "I see very little need to call me out for what I could describe as those looking for a home, If you wished for the ANBU's assistance in processing them you could have simply called for one of my captains regarding the matter." He recognized a few of them but such a thing could be placed down to coincidence after all the amount he traveled around the land of fire he saw many people on such ventures.

[Topic entered]

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two at the front of the group listened carefully to what Asuka had to say nodding in understanding at her words knowing there was no way they would be allowed into the leaf village without explaining themselves to an acceptable degree the man taking a moment to speak. "We would be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding the matter, though I don't know if there is much else i can say that i have not already told you." The women's grip was tight and firm a smile still on her face. "Indeed there isn't much to tell but we will try our best."

Releasing her grip they went silent the women scowling at the man as he approached not seeming to appreciate his intrusion in their business before returning to address the Sennin. "Well that you for the consideration though I hate to say it we are hard fought to think such things though I am sure you have problems of your own things on the outside, shall we say, have not been all too pleasant." Her smile faded in that moment becoming something of a somber look as the man placed a hand on her shoulder. "What she says is true living on the outside can be rather difficult with these attacks."

The man on the other hand waited for them to finish a moment upon arriving at the Sennin listening to her questions before nodding slowly. "Yes, that I am. I am sorry to interrupt these unfortunate souls but I feel with me out the way you can take time to focus on the more pressing matter at hand without further interruption." The women went to say more but was cut off by Asuka asking their names huffing slightly before speaking. "Sueno Yuri, nice to meet you."

The man with her took a moment's pause sighing with a smile before addressing the Uchiha. "Kondo Masaki, A pleasure to make your kind acquaintance I do hope we do not cause you much in the way of trouble." It was the tourist that answered last giving those who took priority a moment to speak before giving his own introduction. "Amaya Yuji, again sorry to be an interruption to what seems to be matters of great importance to these people, but as stated I simply wish to give you room to work with them rather than having me hanging around."

Upon finishing their introductions they realized upon her next words that this was simply the way of things the large crowd calming down a bit and happy to see that they were being seen to so quickly the duo taking a sigh in relief that they were being seen too, the man meanwhile moved back to lean against the gate frame while she spoke tapping his finger against his forearm as they waited. Their attention quickly turned to the newcomer taking a moment to take in Yukio a few shirking back at how blunt and straightforward he was compared to the Uchiha however a they then took a moment a few of the crowd moving forward seeming to recognize him.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka saw Yukio came in and smiled. Finally, some backup in case her suspicion was right. Although it wasn't what she was expecting. Pinching her nose while Yukio spoke she sighed. This guy didn't have a poker face, just went out and said shit. She would rather explain the situation in a private matter so giving the cirumstance she started speaking Fiero "I wouldn't have bothered his highness unless it was important." She spoke, trying to hide her sarcasm "These refugees claim to have come from a village that was attacked and got protected by one of ours. Since the village is in lockdown, and deduction, you're the one who fit the bill. Since I got no way to confirm that, I brought you here to see if you recognized them as people you protected." Asuka sighed and finally turned to the refugges. Listening to them speak first, she wrote down their names in the pad

With that she walked away for a few seconds and came back with a map. "Okay, here's what we are going to do." She spoke giving the map over to the refugees, Masaki and Yuri, changing back to Common. "Please, circle in the map where you're village is and I know it must be painful... but, if you could, recount the events from start to finish that brought you here. Don't leave any detail out, that way we have a record on the attack from your prespective and that will help us and others in case they come seeking refuge."

Once done Asuka looked at Yuji. "After they are done telling their story Yuji-san, please let me know where you come from. The reason for your visit and any sort of identification you might have. I'll get you all sorted so you enter the village as soon as possible."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man took a moment of silence as his eyes returned to the group before him taking a moments pause to go over the features of each as they approached him seeming rather relaxed about the crowd as his eyes locked on a few individuals casting his mind back to when he first arrived to the town attempting to pick out faces he may have seen in the busy streets. "There are a few that seem somewhat familiar yes." He humoured the Uchiha speaking back in Fiero though not really understanding the need too considering anything they were saying would be meaningless if taken out of context.

"Though you thought process is somewhat sound you must also remember I do not remember the faces of everyone I see in the street. Have you memorized everyone in leaf if the answer is no then you would see the flawed logic here to say the least, safe to say even if they were without a doubt there is no way I would be capable of identifying them all to an accurate degree as most of the people in that town I saw in passing save the ones I gave up my arm for and the town doctor." In his mind the logic was sound, it seemed strange that anyone would memorize the faces of people they were more than likely never going to see again much less those seen in passing for a single day.

After the brief exchange he returned to silence wondering what the group would say given the two standing before them were being rather ignorant speaking in their native tongue while keeping them waiting.

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to Asuka speak as they took the map Masaki and Yuri took a moment to look at one another tilting the map up so the two Sennin could see pointing out where they had come from on the map as Masaki began to explain further the events leading up to this point. "I will give the account in as much detail as I can so this does not take more time. We had called your village to lend assistance as the people of our village were going missing and coming back as empty shells that is when the good sir here arrived." He gave a quick gesture to Yukio before taking a breath Yuri picking up where he paused.

"Indeed, we thought it best not to get in the way so let things progress as this man saw fit, though it was late into the night we all heard the disturbance. The sounds of fighting around our town it sounded like a building had been demolished, at that point we couldn't really ignore what was going on though by the time we had awoken the help we had called was nowhere to be seen and two people had begun the process of leveling the place, safe to say we didn't really stick around to ask the reason why." She seemed to shirk back a bit, seeming rather troubled accounting what had happened Masaki placing a hand on her shoulder shaking his head to let her know to stop.

"At that point we gathered all the people we could, safe to say not all of us could make it and there was no time to gather any supplies save what we had on our backs at the time. The rest you know, we made our way to the nearest save haven we could all think of as to avoid any further attacks against us in the end we don't know how many were taken before they finished." With that he took a deep breath hoping that the detail he had given would help the Sennin at least to the degree she desired.

Yuji did as told waiting patiently finger lightly tapping against his forearm as his eyes watched the pair waiting for them to finish their business before turning to the two leaf Sennin speaking up after briefly clearing his throat. "As a child I grew up in a small village not far from here, however since reaching adulthood I became something of a wandering nomad finding my way around our land of fire and taking in the various sights this land has to offer." Taking out a notebook from his jacket the man flicked through its pages for them various notes and drawings of different people and places, records of his travels. "As for Identification I made sure to get some before making my way here, I am not ignorant to the ways of the world."

Reaching into his coat once more placing the book into a small breast pocket he switched it for a passport flicking it open to show he spoke true of his identity.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka clenched her teeth when Yukio spoke. Man, Yukio could be one hard person to deal with when given the chance. In any case it wasn't entirely his fault but all she was hoping is that he saw it her way. "I'm not forcing you to identify them, I asked you to have a confirmation from someone I TRUST about the story that they are giving me. If you're gonna continue to question my thought process, please go back to whatever you were doing." She said annoyed in Fiero. Turning back to the refugees she listened to the, in reality she felt sorry for them and as much as she wanted to find further information they were probably tired and wanted to simply rest for a bit.

"Allright. I am sorry for your village... thankfully here come the good news." She smiled to the refugees. "Sueno Yuri-san, Kondo Masaki-san I welcome you to Leaf village. I'll help you by escorting you to the inn and give you a place to stay." Asuka smiled bowing in thanks. Speaking more. "All I ask is that you'll let me visit you on the next day to talk about long term plans, whether you would like to go back to your village or stay in Leaf. In which case the administration will help you find jobs for long term sustainability. Is that allright with you two?"

Now that this was done with she turned to Amaya Yuji, taking the passport from him she looked at it through her knowledge of the protocols and in case it was changed in any form using her Sharingan. In case it went either way.

Asuka smiled, giving the passport back to Yuji, moving away from the tourist. "If you would like me to escort you somewhere Yuji-san, please let me get the refugees to the inn and afterwards I'll give you whatever assistance you need. If you don't you are free to walk into the village and get on with your buisness. I'm sorry for the inconvenience."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It seemed everything was now in order, and that left little reason for the Uchiha to remain at the gates if anything were to happen it would have happened before his arrival turning to his fellow Sennin and speaking in the common tongue for all to understand. "Well it seems things are now in order should you need anything else then please summon a captain of mine, though I doubt you will need such assistance given how standard this procedure is." Ending on as blunt a statement as he had arrived on the man took his leave of the group and Asuka.

There was a moment of pause if only for a split second wondering how much could be different has he not failed in his mission though such thoughts were best cast aside for now, the past was the past and there was little to nothing the man could do to change the events that had already happened. This would be something to think on however at a later time and he couldn't help but think to himself how many more villages and towns outside leaf would meet this same fate over the coming weeks and months if the Shinobi of leaf were unable to stop it from happening.

[Topic left]

Leaf Historian

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The two looked at one another nodding with smiles on their faces that they were finally able to get into the leaf village after this long discussion seemed to come to a conclusion as Masaki took the Uchiha's hand and gave it a firm shake. "Thank you kindly for doing all this for us, now we can feel safe even with everything that has happened on the outside over these past few weeks." His companion on the hand had little to say just letting the moment last as they moved to follow the Sennin allowing their group to move first seeing as it was them they had done all this for.

Yuji on the other hand resumed tapping his finger for a moment taking a minute to ponder before shaking his head giving a dismissive wave of his hand. "Do not worry about such things, part of what makes visiting new places such a joy for me is finding out things of my own accord I should be able to find myself some bed and board in no time so please do not concern yourself." He was rather polite about the whole thing but knew if she had any concerns she would address them with him.

"Should you wish to speak to me at a later date I'm sure you will be able to find me and do not be concerned about this being an inconvenience I am an understanding man and know you were simply doing your duty through these troubling times." With that he turned to leave walking through the village gates to investigate what the leaf village had to offer him in the form of entertainment only stopping a brief moment to look back seeming to be wondering what would happen now to the group that the Sennin had agreed to care for.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back