Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

And so your training begins [semi private with Shinobu]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a wonderful day in Leaf. The sun was rising, the birds were chirping, and while a sleepy Shinobi would be asleep wherever he was, a certain instructor was preparing the greatest of training. In truth, he was already nearby. With an expert throw, he threw what appeared to be a pot into the room where Shinobu slept. It would clang for a few seconds before something would start crackling. A small explosion from Kenshin's Explosion style jutsu would go off, just a little Bang Bullet. After the explosion, and probably awakening of Shinobu, a note would be found lying where it landed from the explosion stating that Shinobu would be meeting Kenshin in exactly 5 minutes at the training ground or suffer 10,000 laps around the village on his hands. In fact, by the time he had finished the letter, it would be 4 minutes 45 seconds so he better hurry.

Kenshin would be waiting at the training grounds with a small, wooden box next to him. He would wait until the shinobi would appear before starting his lecture

"When I mean be awake with the sun, I really mean it. Before we begin in earnest, allow me to ask what does it mean to be a shinobi?" Kenshin would ask, his eyes seemingly piercing Shinobu awaiting an answer.

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shinobu walked into his small one room apartment and flopped down on the sofa bed like a sack of rice. "So much curry, so much running, not enough sleee..." Within minutes he dozed off to sleep dreaming of flying clouds of kunai. He was suddenly awoken with a bust of sound jolting him awake. Leaping up onto the sofa with a blade in hand he focused on his sensor ability and reached out for chakra signatures around him. "What? who is... Oh right!" rushing through the small cloud of smoke he picked up the note and hastily read it over. "Yes Kenshin-sensei I am ready!" He yelled out the window as he threw on the cleanest shinobi outfit he could find. Forehead protector tied on he leaped out of his window and onto the rooftops with speed and strength.

Shinobu appeared at the training grounds as quickly as he could, he would not waste time while training. Approaching Kenshin he eyed the wooden box suspiciously, "Hum, could have anything in there, I hope its breakfast!" With a sudden stop he straightened up and made a formal bow. "Thank you for the opportunity to train Kenshin-sensei" Listening to the instructor he let a brief silence hang in the air before he answered such a complex question. He reached up to scratch his scraggly beard with his right hand.

"Well, young me would say being a shinobi is about killing. The man I was in Iwakagure would have told you it was about power and money. But me, well now that I know how to appreciate the home I lost and then received back, I think being a shinobi means protecting those that deserve it, our friends, family and home. This village and this country are both my home and they and all the people within them are worth fighting and dying for."

Standing at attention he snapped his hand back down to his side and kept his senses about him.

[WC 331/1500]
Preparing a Reflexive Shadow Dance against the first attack against me, Preparing a Body Switch against the second attack against me, Preparing a Reflexive Cancel against the first Genjutsu I become aware of.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would watch Shinobu appear and smile before asking the question. as he listened, the smile turned into a straight line and he nodded.

"This is just so. My family, the Yuu family, has always been a military house. Our family motto is "Growing Strong." a plant continues to grow so long as it is given the right nutrients. A plant is only as strong as its roots. Our morals are those roots. What we hold dear is fundamental to who we are and how strong we can become as shinobi. Tell me, Shinobu, are you ready?"

When agreed with, Kenshin would make a handsign and bow. A surge of chakra was felt and then disappear.

" We are now ready. Prepare yourself. I will make sure to give you workout."

After assuming a stance, Kenshin would begin his onslaught. After a combo of 4 mighty punches, a spiral uppercut would turn into a flurry of 16 hits, his iron knuckles clanking slightly in the quiet morning air.

Kenshin would

{Hidden action done. Dragon Assault, Dragon Assault, Dragon Assault,Shoryuken, 16 hit combo]
[Feel free to fully explain how you dodged my attacks or what hit.]

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From Shinobus perspective the sun was just above the horizon right behind Kenshin, the older shinobis shadow loomed over the training field like a silent sentinel. From within the shadows field Shinobu listened to the older teacher and soaked in the words. "Yes, like a plant with roots, roots that have only just now found their home. But what morals is he speaking of." With a ponderous gaze he almost began to drift off in thought when Kenshin filled the field with a strange chakra aura. "Woah, is that the same aura you used against the Daymio Kenshin-sensei? Whatever it was I hope it gives you a big edge because I need to train against the best if I want to get better!" Clasping his hands and bowing in mirror to the teachers, Shinobu indicated he was ready.

In the flash of a eye Kenshin was hurtling forward with furious fists flying. Shinobu reflexively used his Shadow Dodge tequine against the first set of blows, but Kenshin was not far behind with a second set, Shinobu used body switch and left Kenshin punching a log. Then the third round of blows came and Shinobu was not prepared. The punch combo was soon followed by spiral uppercut that sent the blue haired younger shinobi flying upward before crashing back down to the ground. Shinobu tried to flip up from the ground but Kenshin was right on top of his again, this time a sixteen hit combo landed all over Shinobus ribs and chest leaving him gasping for air. In a fluctuating and grasping voice he pleaded with his left hand up in a feeble block. "Please please don't kill me, gasp, gasp Please please don't kill me, gasp, gasp, Please ple......." The repetitive image Shinobu had left behind to cover his stealth attempt slowly faded out leaving Kenshin seemingly alone on the battle field for a moment. Suddenly from behind a small barrier a pair of Oversized Kunai attached to ninja wires flew out seeking Kenshins arms and legs. Shortly behind the flying projectiles was not one but two shinobus charging forward with a volley of sawblade shirukens in front of them.

[MFT] WC 362
[693/1500]

[Actions. False Surroundings to Stealth, Mud Clone while in stealth, Pinpoint w/2 wired called shots from stealth, Volley attack [5 sawblades each with a buffed chance to apply bleeding, Reflexively putting up a magma wall at the second melee attack against me.]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"If that is what you think it was, I am not going to change your mind." Kenshin would say. He knew, looking at hte eyes,that Shinobu had not fully understood his original question. Well then, maybe he would learn mid combat.

'Looks like he wants to dodge. Smart but can he keep it up?'

Two sets of combos would miss, one hitting a log shattering it. His other punches would hit and he could feel the hits connecting. As he finished his 16 hit combo, one of his favorite techniques, he looked down to see Shinobu begging for his life.

"You are not the only one that is talented in Genjutsu Shinobu. Come on out and. "

From the corner of his eye, he saw the wires and was able to dodge the ones going for his limbs. The volley of sawblades however was not as easily dodge able and Kenshin felt the blades slice into him. He put up his hands to defend but still felt the heavy bleeding. (Rank 3 bleeding)

"Not bad Shinobu. However you are going to have to do better than that."

Should Shinobu look at Kenshin, he would notice that some of the cuts were steaming, closing a little (Healing Factor)

Kenshin found that there were now 2 shinobu on the field. Well now, this would be a problem if Kenshin was not prepared for this.

After forming some handsigns, purple crystals would form like an armor around him, causing him to look like a purple knight. Some more handsigns and Kenshin would simply take one of his hands and make an exaggerated toss.

"You should probably dodge some of these." He would say as little sparkles of chakra appeared in the air where, when they made contact with anything, exploded.

Kenshin would attempt to follow up with another Dragon Assault, the mud clone destroyed by the explosions. The punches would be met with a wall of maga. He broke through it easy but felt the magma burn his skin. Kenshin grunted from the impact.

"Not bad. But is it good enough." Kenshin asked.

He decided that he needed to end this. It was time to show Shinobu what a true terror he could be on the battlefield, or even one on one.

(Jutsu used- Amethyst Casing, Starlight Nova, Dragon Assault, Reflexively Blast Wave at the next attack at me)

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Rushing forward in his sneak attack barrage Shinobu hurtled projectile after projectile at the master. His first two wired called shot were easily dodged by the more experienced shinobi, but the secondary assault of sawblade shirukens hit their mark and caused lacerations across Kenshins body. "Ha! And you were asking if I was ready. Looks like you could have spent a little more time getting ready yourself Kenshin-sensei!" Focusing on his self acclaimed skills Shinobu didn't notice until too late the hundreds of sparkling motes of light that surrounded him and his clone. Looking up from flipping his Oversized Kunai in his hand he saw the first of the motes begin to explode triggering a chain reaction all around him. He only had time to get out half a word before the sounds of the mini bombs downed him out. "Shii..."

The mud clone was dispersed into a pile of goo but the assault did not stop there, soon Kenshin was rushing in for another of his punching assaults. Reacting quickly Shinobu threw up a wall of molten lava in his path. Rolling backwards Shinobu tried to put some distance between him and the brutal assault of his teacher. "Gotta work harder to trick him. Show him what you can do so he knows this is not a joke to you, stop being so cocky like before, Be the Will of Fire Shinobu, be the man you want to be." Kipping up from his prone position the younger dark blue haired shinobi prepared his next wave of attacks. "I am sorry Kenshin-sensei, I allowed myself to revel before the battle was won. It is a bad habit I have made from never challenging myself and always taking the easy way before. I want to do better." Seeming to stop for a moment Shinobu placed his hands together to form seals that looked just like the ones Kenshin had just preformed. If Kenshin fell for his genjutsu then he would be expecting a series of small starlight explosions turned on him, this might cause Kenshin to react hastily and trigger a blocking move. But there would be no explosions, only a glint in Shinobus eye and a firm blocking stance instead of an attack. ZIP, SHING. The sounds of flying projectiles attached to ninja wire would once again sing through the air toward Kenshin this time toward his hands and legs. Whithout missing a beat Shinobu called forth his chakra to manipulate the humidity in the air, causing tendrils of mist to snake toward Kenshin in a hunt for his blood.

[Mimic to imitate Starlight Nova while really casting Block (brings total blocking to over 1000 for the round) and Eagle Eye (Called shot bonuses), Ninja Wire up, Two Called shots to the Hands and Legs, The using Bloody Mist with the Feint maneuver to increase bleeding level and bleeding damage all while siphoning some of the damage off to heal myself, Body Flicker Shiruken prepped to reflexively dodge the first C or B Rank jutsu aimed at me]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin watched as Shinobu tried to copy his ninjutsu. Kenshin smiled. He loved that genjutsu. He watched as a glint came to his eyes and projectiles starting flying towards him. The first projectile gets blasted out of the air before getting anywhere close. The others glanced off of the gem armor. However even as he dodged, a mist of the bloodest red seemed to form and it poured over his skin. Hissing slightly, Kenshin felt the mist seem to sear him.

"Interesting technique. However you have already seen one of my strongest, not that you remember it. I think it is time we finish this spar."

And with a quick step, Kenshin disappeared. Around Shinobu, suddenly 10 Kenshin would appear, running around him. Each one would punch Shinobu and after the hits would make contact, the real Kenshin would appear behind shinobu and unleash a devastating double punch. One fist was coated in a dark chakra and the other was coated in a golden white chakra and each would sink into Shinobu's torso. In a flip that was almost superhuman, Kenshin spun upward and brought his foot down hard on Shinobu's head. His head would be skyrocking towards the ground at an alarming rate....

When Shinobu would notice he was standing upright looking at Kenshin the sun a little higher in the sky with both of them looking rather normal. There was no craters from explosions, no bleeding, no armor. Kenshin would look at Shinobu and smile as he put his handsign down. Shinobu would probably feel a very prominent headache coming on.

"So Shinobu, what do you think of one of my strongest genjutsu?

Jutsu used- Dance of the Waxing Moon, Fist of Sin Greed , Fist of Virtue Kindness, Eagle Drop

Ending Mental Kombat

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes, I see sensei is pleased by use of Genjutsu, too bad it didn't work on him. I will just have to keep practicing them and getting better." Shinobu watched with his ruse to get Kenshin to react poorly failed and his called shots were deflected by the explosive and crystal jutsus. "Powerful techniques that crystal and explosive. I might try to learn one of them is he is willing to share their secrets." With a sly smile he watched as the Bloody Mist Jutsu did its job and sucked the literal life out of Kenshin. "Ahhh yes, Your Crystal and Explosive Jutsus are good Kenshin-sensei, But I have not seen much in the way of powerf.....Ohhhh ahhhh!"

Throwing his arms up and flailing his legs Shinobu panicked as he saw 10 versions of Kenshin surround him suddenly then begin wailing on him. The first couple of blows were easily blocked but soon the damage overwhelmed him. From behind a duo of black and white struck his body with more force than he had ever experienced. Then the world seemed to be rushing by straight toward the ground as he face-planted into the training field like a meteor. He started to moan in pain when the world around him flashed again, this time he was standing back in the field with no injuries and Kenshin was smiling down at him. "Ohhh my head. Kenshin-sensei that was amazing it felt real in every way. I forgot for a moment that you had made the hidden hand-sign at the beginning of the spar. I will have to be more aware and ready with a Cancel to trigger in such situations. But for now I have to ask, are you able to teach me how to make more clones? I saw you assaulted me with ten versions of yourself in there. I want to be able to make more than two illusory or just one mud type clone at a time." Standing back at attention he stood with a serious look in his eye, like he was just getting started.

[Hoping for some IC training in Elemental Clone and Stunt Double before i pick them up in my training thread]
[WC 1477/1500]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin smiled and moved his stiff muscles. Standing still for such a time was not fun but it got the job done.

"There are some genjutsu that cannot be dispelled so easily. You need to be aware at all times. The jutsue I used with the clones was a spefic taijutsu still of mine. Those clones only last long enough for a singe punch, similar to your mud clone. If you want to see a clone that has some real punch to it, here is one."

A few handsigns later another Kenshin appeared in a puff of smoke.

"This clone will act accordingly and can take a a hit better than most clones. The clone is created through a ninjutsu type you are powerful in. For example I am extremly powerful in fire jutsu, not to toot my own horn, and as such this is a fire clone. It looks like a copy of me but holds a nice secret. If you would be so kind. Take a swing at the real me, which is this one." he waves. "My clone will be over there. Go stand." he instructed the clone to be a good 10 feet away. It stood there looking at the two of them a little expressionless.

"I am ready when you are"

Elemental clone used, Stunt double- dodge used, Elemental clone will explode into fire upon the hit, possibly causing 'burn'

Shinobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Focusing through the pain of the mental kombat headache Shinobu listened to the older shinobis words. "This is the training I need, something more than just flashy jutsus, I need strategies." Watching closely he tried to see exactly what Kenshin was doing and learn as best as possible. "I will focus on my surroundings always Kenshin-sensei, I must know of a threat to protect from one." With a big smile he waved back as Kenshin before realizing it wasn't that kind of wave. Pulling himself together with only a slight redness to his checks Shinobu went into a fighting stance and approached the real Kenshin.

With a solid swing he attacked the master, POP, with a expulsion of jutsu smoke the figure Shinobu had punched dissipated and a burst of fire flared up. "Ahhh, the burning!" Breathing heavily for a moment Shinobu soon shook off the pain and turned back to his teacher. "Yes this is exactly what I was looking for, I will try and duplicate it now." Bending his head Shinobu made handseals almost exactly like Kenshin, though instead of finishing with a Fire release he completed with an Earth release. POOF, all of a sudden a second Shinobu stood by them, but the copy was not quite right with pale rock like skin, he could never pass for a true clone. "Dangit, got too much earth in there." With a wave of his hand the clone was dismissed and Shinobu continued to create more, late into the night he continued practicing his clones and stunt double jutsu with Kenshin-sensei, listening and following every instruction he gave.

[MFT WC271]
[Tutor Thread WC: 1748 Posts: 5]
[Topic Left]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kesnhin smiled as technique worked. Still, it looked like it lit something more than his eyebrows on fire. He was obviously a capable shinobi. Truly, he would be a boon to Leaf should he put forth some effort. Kenshin would make sure that he did. He walked over to Shinobu and watched as a pale imitation of the clone jutsu was performed.

"No Do this." Kenshin would demonstrate the handsigns again. Slowly. Then he would make him do it again and again until his fingers were numb. Eventually, the instuction paid off and a clone was formed. That was, however, only half of the training.

The best part was trying out the stunt double. Kenshin would have Shinobu make a clone and try to switch with it before Kenshin could hit him. To add to the immediacy, Kesnhin would use his Crystal jutsu to cover one of his gauntlets with a large Amber crystal that would really, REALLY hurt should it connect. and it did. Multiple times. Pain was the ultimate teacher at times. Soon enough, Shinobu seemed to have it down pat or at least well enough to dodge most of the time. It was well after dusk before Kenshin left, deciding Shinobu needed some alone time and to not be threatened by a giant spike to the torso. Repetition was also the road to mastery.

Kenshin would walk home late that night and go to bed. It was a good workout for him as well. Hopefully there was at least one more shinobi who could defend Leaf training out there right now. They would need a many as they could muster.

[topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back