Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

And this is how I met.... [Private Tutor]]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
ikkilcenoteyucatanmexico_thumb.jpg

And taking her through the fray it'd be a secret spot in The Sea that he'd plotted out a long while back, He didnt think anyone knew about this place at least. Who knew these days right? Either way, they'd slide down a bit of brush and if Ren stumbled down he'd be there to catch her. He'd secretly hoped she did trip just so he could catch her and look all valiant. Though, he'd not want her to get hurt so he retracted the thought. It was in his best interest that she didnt get hurt while in his care... especially coming down here... alone...

It'd just look really bad.

Before them would be a canopy above, hanging vines and brush would linger as the rising sun would shin against the elegant waters below. The mixture of emeralds and sapphires with the opal rays of the sun seemed to give the area a beauty that was carefully placed. The God's placed this here for the same reasons humanity loved things such as this. Calling them the 'Great Wonders' of the world that existed to them. Taking off his shoes on the edge of the brush, and setting them to the side he'd slide his feet into the sand before looking to Ren, hoping she hadnt fell without him looking, "Oiii~ Ren-chan~ Here it is!", nodding there wasnt a soul in sight. And thats how he liked it. When meditation was about to be had... he'd definitively find himself trying extra hard to conquer the chakra within him... Which made him wonder if Ren would ask him about it again...

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Re: And this is how I met.... [Private]

She had looked around in wonder at the beauty in the secluded spot as Tomatsu lead the way. She was so filled with wonder, staring up at the high tops of the trees and trying to take in as much of it as possible that she didn't look where she was going, and caught one tip of her foot on a convenient root, and flailed about, off balance, before grabbing wildly at a vine and holding on for dear life.

"Uuuuwaa!" She let out a sound of surprise and blinked at situation she found herself in. She was just leaned forward far enough to be off balance and likely to fall if she let go of the vine, but also caught, because her shoe was soundly wedged under the root.

"Of course...." She murmured to herself as she tried, and failed, to get her foot unstuck, still clinging to the vine.

At Tomatsu's voice she looked up and colored a deep red, too embarrassed to really say anything to him, caught in the position she was now in. She tried to free her foot with a renewed vigor and just ended up twisting it oddly and letting out an injured "eep". This was no going well for her at all.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

And with that, the look back he'd see her struggling, shaking his head but without even a second's hesitation he'd be right there next to her, touching her shoulder softly before speaking as soothing as he could, "Its okay, I'm right here.", he'd smile before reaching in and tugging on the twined vine that had ensnared the damsel. Though would he be dubbed Prince of Charmington? Maybe. It did depend on how efficient he was on getting her out of the vine which didnt take too long. One tug. Two tugs. Three tu-And she was out. This time brute strength saved the day. He didnt carry knives just yet, though he did want to dabble in swordsmanship. That would be a few months from now. So we'd not get into the future.

"Are you alright Re-?", he'd speak whilst attempting to lift her up but stumbling backwards as his foot shifted in the sand without his shoe to flatten the support it would shift in a way that without his battle mind on would fall victim to its wavering grip below him. Dust flying into the air he'd smile, naturally his grip on the girl's clothing would tighten more so on her than the clothes themselves... Thank Kami, because it might be even more awkward. Though he managed to pull her up... maybe... but did he pull her through his tripping backwards? He was a clutz as well sometimes... Though it could be easily noticed that he was a goofy young man at times anyways... so whats a trip in the middle of a nice meeting... it'd be best to get the trips out the way. Because when battles happened... There would be no room for such mistakes.

"Ugh...", chuckling to himself as he finally opened his eyes... what would he see?

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She sullenly let him assist her, face burning with embarrassment so hot she felt like she would just burst into flames on the spot. She let out a soft sigh as she felt herself be freed and looked up at him to thank him quietly, when she felt her body lurch once more, and this time outside of the range of any vines to grab onto.

Letting out a familiar sound of surprise as her world shifted and tilted over, she fell down with Tomatsu. For just a moment, everything felt like it was going in slow motion, as her mind raced and she knew exactly what was going to happen, before all thoughts were banished from her mind as she heard a loud, crack and closed her eyes, letting out a loud pained groan. The world stopped tilting, with a jarring stop as they hit the ground together, and as she sat up, gently rubbing her forehead, she realized that the crack had been her skull bashing into something equally hard.

Her eyes watered as she touched the growing red lump on her forehead and she sniffed once, twice before wiping at her tears with the edge of her sleeve.

"That hurt...What happened?"

Blinking away the rest of the unshed tears and planting her hands down in front of her to steady herself she took a moment, attempting to also blink away the stars in front of her eyes. After a moment she could finally concentrate enough to take stock of her situation, and if she had felt fit to burst into flames before well, now she was set to be a towering inferno.

She was sat quite squarely on top of Tomatsu, hands planted on his abdomen. He would likely have a matching red forehead bump, if her assumption that it was his skull that hers had bounced off of was correct. Her whole body tensed as she realized she was straddling him and despite the dizziness, she went to shoot up to her feet, only to stumble as she did so. He still had a death grip on her clothes, and she lost her footing, falling back on top of him once more, squawking in surprise. Her hair was in a frazzle, and had somehow come out of the braid in the struggle between the time she had first caught her foot in the root and now.

[MFT]
[WC=401 words 2099 characters]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

WHAM! Like Concrete hitting Metal. A clash of two solid objects banging against one another. Welp, one could only say... that this was... going to be an interesting turn of events once things settled. And as he looked up as the dust cleared was a young girl straddling him. Welp, needless to say this was definitely a first. Though, hopefully not a late... at any stretch of the imagination, Tomatsu, turned red just like the tomatoes he was so prone to eating. This time he was mounted by the girl... and his grip on her seemed to hold her down. On accident of course, and as soon as he saw her go to stand up and then fall back down he'd let out a small huff. A moan of sorts. Though a mix of pain and something else he didnt know how to yet describe. Though, her hands were placed squarely on his abdomen... which didnt feel too bad. Even with the small paper cuts and ink markings, they were still quite soft. At least to him.

"Ugh... Ren... Seem's we were trying to trade an idea and ended up meeting reality..." He spoke jokingly, then lifting a hand to first rub her head, seeing if the pain was bad. They might have gotten a concussion from such a blow though, maybe this was good they were set to do some meditation. Though it wouldnt seem like that would be happening at the moment. "Are you okay?", he'd try to calm the situation before either of them moved. Not that he cared at the moment but it wouldnt be good right now... at this moment. So he'd try to make an attempt... but to no avail.

He'd release her clothing and smirk slightly, "This... yeah...", he couldnt properly form words to speak on it. Though it would not be good if they stayed like this... right now... but then again who cared.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She tilted her head to the side, confused a bit as his face turned a rather brilliant shade of red and wondered for one moment why he was embarrassed. He wasn't the one that had been the complete and utter clutz. The hit to the head was making her process her thoughts a little slowly, and as she furrowed her eyebrows a bit at him, he reached up to touch her forehead, making a small joke. She laughed, and then bit her lip as he prodded at the spot, at at that point exactly is when she remembered. She was straddling his hips. With that realization coming back to her in a flash, she tensed again.

"I'm fine!!" She shot to her feet as soon as he had let go of her clothes and wandered away a few paces, only to crouch down and cover her face with her hands, facing away from him silently berating herself for being so clumsy.

The turbulent tossing seas of her stomach had returned with a force at the soft noise he had made when she fell on him the second time and she shivered softly before gingerly prying her hands from her face and rubbing her forehead as if that would make the pain cease.

"S-sorry Tomatsu-kun.... wow, are you okay?" She said softly as she turned to face him, and inched forward on her knees to reach over and lay one hand on his forehead, as if trying to gauge just how big the bump was compared to the rest of his forehead.

She smiled meekly at him as she rubbed his forehead tentatively, and wished for what seemed to be the hundredth time for her stomach to stop with the theatrics.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

As she stood up he'd sigh, almost saddened a bit but then again it didnt matter, not now at least. At any rate, He'd sit up on his elbows feeling the swelling of his forehead as it pulsed. Almost like a giant pimple without the white head. Just a pulsing ring of pain. Oddly enough he'd watch her as she turned around covering her face, wondering what she was thinking... then again. It couldn't be too far off from what he was. Being a slight clutz himself he'd diminish himself everytime he'd go overboard. Either way, he watched her closely. Every curve of her body. Her frazzled hair. Petite. Young. He couldnt be very much older than she... Maybe she was fifteen at the most... just small. Though if she was... like eleven he'd kill himself for those thoughts before.

"Aye...", he'd respond as she'd kneel down to nurse his head with a soft touch again. "Heh... things happen. But this is oddly fun.", he'd say with a rose tint to his cheeks. Shaking his head and looking at her... deep into her eyes for the moment. "Uh... Ren-chan...Are you okay? You've been acting strange a bit...", he'd wonder how to gauge this next response. Maybe off of her hesitation. Maybe there was something on her mind...

Maybe he could help ease a bit of the tension?

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She smiled an amused grin at him saying that it's been oddly fun. She guessed it could be entertaining, though fun might be pushing it a bit. She gulped and laughed nervously, waving at him with her hands, sitting back on her knees.

"I'm fine! Really, I'm fine, though my head is a bit sore now." She looked down at her lap and clasped her hands together for a moment before looking back up at him.

"Can one even meditate when they have a head that's been knocked around recently? I don't know if I'd be able to concentrate on anything but my own forehead right now..." She laughed softly as she rubbed her own head again.

Settling more in her spot on the ground, she tilted her head to the side and looked at him appraisingly. He was nice, and so far hadn't blown up at her for her clumsiness. And there was just something about him that was interesting, almost like fire. Blinking she suddenly snapped her fingers as a thought floated through her head.

"You said something earlier about the fact that you like to be here because it's so close to the water, because it's the opposite of your fiery chakra. Care to share more about that? You never did explain anything about that further."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Maybe the hit to his noggin made him think different. Who knew but then again maybe it was fate that led these things to happen the way they did. Who knew.... just who knew. Nodding at her response justifying that she was okay like she said he'd watch and listen... more so watching her lips. She seemed to bite them alot. Especially during certain situations. Then again he had his own things... His eye tended to twitch when he lied. He couldnt even help it. The strain of lying seemed too much for him to handle. So... he pushed through it sometimes.

"We might have to wait for the swelling to go down and soothe a bit before beginning... you need absolute concentration in order to become one with your chakra. Meditation also allows you to unlock other affinities you might have within you. Some that might not even be adept to your natural chakra. I'm trying to unlock my White Blazing Scorch Release. I'm nearly there but... alas... I've come up short.", his voice sulking at the end from the confidence he begun with. It was bad. A boy, with such fiery confidence and passion held back by something he couldnt help. Something that would be tied to him for the remainder of his life.

And then she asked the question... There was a reason. And he stammered a bit before answering... or even opening his mouth, but with it in him he couldnt tell her a lie. IT would be a breaking bond to the beginning of their friendship. Heck never know friendships turn into many more things. And any relationship without trust... was a broken home ready to crumble. "Aye...The Waters here were blessed by Shaman of the years passed. Before I was born, they came here and used these grounds as a sanctuary for prayer... These waters are enchanted with a chakra within that help sooth the spirits that may be tied to a person's soul... or so I was told. My mother brought be to another place like this... I found this one on my own...", he'd pause before letting out a sigh... he was tip toeing around the real answer...

"The reason why I come here is because alittle over a year ago before my sensei died... placing a seal on me that would help me control my power... He put his own Fiery chakra within me which was much more under control in hopes that it would help me learn how to better utilize the power I have... Though, it only made it more difficult. Since implanting the deity that was residing within him into me. He died because I couldnt control my power... but these waters help me. Along with the seal... Since his death, I can control my own chakra. But the tricky part is controlling mine and the Deity within me's. Even though its the same element... they clash from time to time.", he'd frown though this would be now in the open... and now she was the first and only to know...

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She stopped petting his forehead as he started to talk, and nodded in agreement that they should probably wait a little bit before attempting to meditate.

"White Blazing Scorch Release..." She murmured, rolling the words around in her mouth, as if testing them out.

She recognized the sulking tone, it was something she could understand on a deep level. She often felt like she fell short of a lot of expectations and realizing that he struggled with his own limits, well it made her feel like she wasn't so alone. She listened intently to his words as he skirted around the question a little. She smiled ruefully, also recognizing the tone that one took when trying to put off the inevitable when it came to a question you didn't want to answer. She nodded, and tucked her hair up and to the side, deft stained fingers running over the cascade of it as she separated and braided it. Her eyes never left his face though, it was clear that despite her hands busy work she was paying attention.

Her hands stopped midway through her long braid and her mouth formed a small "o" as he revealed the fact that no only did he house an entity, but that he blamed himself for his own sensei's death. She understood what he was talking about. One didn't listen to the words around the village and read half as much as she did and not know what he was talking about when he spoke of the deity sealed within him. But the death of his sensei was what worried her, mostly because of that frown that darkened his features.

She abandoned her hair tidying, and without really putting much planning into it scooted closer to him and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, face ending up buried into the side of his neck.

"...That must be very hard to go through, then and now. I can't imagine what it must be like." She whispered, as if she thought if she talked any louder it would break the moment.

She leaned away from him, hands still on his shoulders and smiled at him with a heartfelt look.

"You are very strong to have gone through all of that."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Taking a moment to take in the situation his time with Ren seemed to be turning into something that many people would hope would happen to them during their life times. IT was definitely something that he was beginning to enjoy , given the circumstances, he wanted to understand her better. Yet, this was her way of knowing him better. He felt her scoot closer and he'd enjoy the embrace, Humming as she spoke and it caused his White blaze to release... slowly...

The heatless flames would encompass their bodies as she spoke. It would not hurt... As the release when he was calm was completely heatless. IT was the only way to master it. "Thank you.", it was the only thing he could muster as she spoke of him being strong. Hell, he didnt even feel strong half the time... he was an easy person to take out. He was the stereotypical one trick pony... Punch, Kick, A. B. A. B. Falcon Punch. Repeat. It was just the many different setups but leading to the same result. Though he wanted to perfect the Scorched Land Falcon Destruction Jutsu. Then again... he'd keep that project to himself.

"I enjoy your company.", he'd smile and take a deep breath thinking to himself, but again outloud at the same time, "This beats meditation.", wrapping his arm around Ren he'd just sit watching the waves of the mystical lake before them... it was beautiful...

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She had opened her eyes and was staring in awe at the White Blaze flames, knowing that they didn't hurt but mildly confused all the same by the fire.

"The flames..." She murmured softly in wonder as she saw it encompass both of them at once.

She smiled ruefully at his thank you. He didn't need to thank her for just telling the truth, all lives were hard in different ways, it just so happened that his had been trying in ways that many could hardly imagine, let alone come out of while still being so upbeat and nice. She realized then that he was holding onto her, but she didn't even tense. After sharing such a personal thing.... Heck this was probably just very comforting. She would want a hug after sharing something like that. hell she probably would have been crying by now if she had to re-live something to that level.

"I like hanging out with you too, Tomatsu-kun. I feel like I've known you for a lot longer than I actually have." She said with a small smile, squeezing him softly before letting go.

Sitting back she took in the sight of the flames better and reached out a hand to see if there was any difference in temperature between the flames and the normal open air.

"This is beyond amazing..." She whispered, eyes wide.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

He'd felt the same, and this this was only the culmination of his thoughts and prognostications. His eyes looked to her as she gazed upon his chakras it was something that he himself even without the full mastery of this release. He was surprised to know he had powers he'd yet to even tap into. Maybe he was more than just the fire within... Maybe he was more... Much much more. Though he did feel like this was something he'd find out regardless... but his heart seemed in the right spot at the right time.

There was much to say but silence said it all. His eyes connecting with her as she watched the wisps, "Heh... I'm surprised in myself sometimes... but there is so much more to find and figure out about ourselves. WE just have to be willing to search for it. Though,", he'd pause and smile. "...it helps when there is someone there with you for the adventure...", he'd nod and then begin to stand to his feet as the white blaze would calm and then subside.

"Stay seated. And I'll walk you through... this meditation biz.", he'd nod and would await for her to listen to instructions.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She nodded in return and mulled over his words a little as she watched him stand up. Having someone along for the adventure, that's what made the difference she supposed. Instead of struggling alone towards a goal only, maybe the journey towards it and the people you meet mean more. She perked up when he said meditation and smiled for a moment before schooling her face back into a look of student like concentration and pulled her legs in towards herself to sit lotus style.

"Okay. I'm ready whenever you are." She said, eager to get to the practicing.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Nodding as he'd watch her, ever the diligent student. Though he would begin hearing a song in his hear, subtle. A symphony of sounds, as he'd pace back and forth for a bit. What a feelin~ in my soul~ over and over again he could hear it in his head. But he'd deject the song pushing it to his head and keeping it for later, "Meditation is a very essential part of gaining access to the fullness of your chakra, life force, and becoming one with yourself. And to obtain the optimal experience whilst meditating... You must assume the Zen state of sitting.", he'd stop in front of her merely a foot in front of her face before sitting himself down and assuming the position. His demeanor changed... not hard but completely serious himself he didnt play with his former master's teachings.

His eyes would fall and he'd speak, "Watch me. Then I will watch you. But first things first you must focus on doing things exactly<i></i> as I say and demonstrate. When you master this. You will be able to make it essential to how you wish to meditate.", he'd speak with a simple sternness in his voice not trying to be harsh... but this was how he was taught. So, "Alright... you must sit completely straight. No Slouching. The reason for this, is to clear the chakra gates. Something that some people tap into deeper there is much you can still get by not essentially using their power for battle. These eight gates start from her head and end in your heart. Going as low as your belly button. Though this lesson is not for learning of the gates but clearing them for meditation.", nodding once he'd continue, "Essentially, sitting as straight as you can will give you the optimum positioning to link these gates together. By doing this, and channeling chakra through these sectors they will begin to allow you to reach parts of yourself that you never knew you had. Opening new valves and chakra into your main system. Secrets within you and anything locked away..." nodding he'd close his own eyes and would begin attempting to reach his meditative state whilst holding his focus on teaching.

"Once you achieve the perfect stature for you, you will be able to tap into the First gate which is known as The 'Gate of Opening' Which will allow you to view your spectrum through a foggy filled air. Though with this... You can clear the air and see things slowly as they come into view... And what you are doing is not looking to draw energy from these gates but being able to unlock them all except the last will allow you to achieve perfect Zen. The last Gate being the 'Gate of Death'." and as he'd begin his flow of chakra changed and mixing in with the White would be a subtle crimson whisp, violent and ravaging but it was held within the lines of the Blazing white aura that slowly flowed up Tomato's body. Holding it for a moment, he'd final stop opening his eyes, "Its harder for me to walk through the Fifth and Sixth gate... Because the Deity within me is locked between those two. But you have a chance to achieve something I could and may not ever...", a soft smile though defeated was sincere, he wanted her to be able to achieve anything she set herself to do. And maybe she would...

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She smiled as he paced a bit, watching him as he strode back and forth in front of her and catching herself and glancing away for a moment when she realized she was not paying attention to what he was saying os much as watch him move. There was something interesting about each persons individual gait but something about how he moved made her think of a silent swift animal.

Shaking herself mentally a bit she focused on listening to him. The Zen State... She watched him as he sat down and taking in his position she copied it after a moment and looked up at him as if for reassurance that she was sitting properly. Something about him changed in that moment, he looked older in an intangible way. For a moment his cousins face when training flashed through her brain but left as soon as it came as he spoke again, and she focused, letting only his voice fill her head.

She had been fairly relaxed in the way she was sitting, but when he said to straighten up she did so, quickly and as soon as he had said to do so. Her back was ram rod straight. She tried to find the middle ground of sitting straight as a board but also not straining her muscles as she did so. She glanced down at his forehead as he started to talk about the Gates, and trailed her eyes down his chest to his bellybutton. Her eyes lingered for a moment before she caught herself and glanced away again.

She looked up as he nodded, and then watched him as he closed his eyes and started to meditate. She smiled, but jumped a little when he started to speak again, having thought he was going to demonstrate before continuing the lecture part of the lesson. The Gate of Opening...

"What happens when you open the Gate of Death?" She asked, having a feeling but wanting to make sure of her assumption.

She watched with wide eyes as the red started to spread inside the white of his flames. It was beautiful, but felt dangerous, like a forest fire reaching to the sky. She had faith in him to keep it contained, but seeing it was awing. She shook her head slowly at his solemn smile when he spoke of the thing he couldn't, or at least felt he couldn't, do. Maybe he just hadn't figured out a trick to make it work for him. She thought maybe she could ask her cousin about it in passing, and try to help him but pushed the thoughts away so she could focus on what it was she was supposed to do.

"So clear my mind, and focus? How will I know if I have the proper posture..." She said quietly before closing her eyes and making sure she was sitting straight. She remembered the times her cousin had gotten her to do short spurts of meditation, it was usually all she could handle at one time because her mind wandered too much after sitting still, but she slipped into the state, and then when she felt herself drift off she focused instead on what Tomatsu had told her. He had said she wouldn't be able to focus on the Gates until she had gotten the perfect posture, but how does one figure that out? She didn't feel anything click, so she tried to carefully preposition herself as she stayed in the meditative state.

[MFT]
[WC=584 words 3079 characters]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

'Yess... Yess..', Tomatsu would continue watching as she followed him as he spoke. Still assuming his position as he spoke his muscles tight and relaxed at the same time. Though her posture was only a bit off. She was a great listener to have gotten it a bit without even the beginning struggles. Though it may have been his bias towards her he was building. Though he didnt recognize it yet. Then again, why would it even matter. He shook the idea that was left with him and it didnt honestly matter what he felt right now, he was not going to do anything until he figured things out in his own mind about this girl. Though her retort to the questions about the 'Gate of Death' would make him chuckle.

"Well, as the name suggests... If you step into that gate... you may not walk out with your life.", he said in an mildly happy tone. He knew she would never dare to do it unless it was dire. She seemed to have a good head on her shoulders. It didnt make much sense to go out of the way to die for no reason especially when you wanted to be the best Junoichi or Warrior in the history of your family. To date. he remembered those words and he would do his best to help her to reach a mutual goal he had. To be the best regardless of names and legend. Regardless of lineage. He would be the best. He would rise to Kage... and protect everything he wished and everything he sought to do.

He'd stand to his feet breaking his cycle of meditation and motioning towards her he'd knee next to her placing a hand on the base of her spine and then on the top of her chest just under her chin. Placing his hands on both flat yet slightly rounded surfaces he'd smile, "Control your breathing. And straighten up slightly back here.", he'd mention as he'd trace a hand up her spine trying to help her a bit. "Once you have the correct posture, you'll be able to feel your chakra freely flow through your body without having to force it through your chakra core system.", he'd smirk though he felt she would get it after trying for a moment.

"Hm, Once you feel the chakra flow... slowly allow your chakra to flow as a river through your system. From the top of your head to the base of your stomach. And back up through your chest, but do not let it enter your heart... That is the location of the Gate of Death.", he'd nod and with his hand on her chest he'd ready the seal that would help inhibit her chakra flow to her heart just in case he'd have to preform medical procedures on her. Only with the bare minimum he knew... Either way... He'd await the next phase.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths

She nodded when he answered about the Gate of Death. She had figured that was the stipulation, but if one never confirms, one never knows for sure after all and she just had to make sure she was correct...Shaking herself a bit to clear her head she watched him with closely as he got up and moved closer to her, tensing up like a rock when he laid her hands on her back and collar bones. She gulped, and tried to calm down, this was making her nervous, being so close like this. It was not a normal thing for her to be this close to anyone she wasn't related to, let alone someone she had just met, as much as she liked him so far.

"Eep..." a small noise of surprise escaped her mouth and she shivered for a moment as his finger trailed up her spine.

She bit her bottom lip and concentrated on the lesson instead of the weird feeling in the pit of her stomach and took in a deep breath. Straightening up she tried to correct her posture, and then allow her chakra to flow instead of trying to force it. She ignored everything else, and only focused on the meditation state and slipped back into it despite the heat she felt with his hands on her body, guiding her through this process.

Foggy filled area... now to clear the air....

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Her 'eep' made him smile, as he continued tracing her curvatures maintaining a level of professionalism was quite hard when whilst doing this he was gaining feelings towards this person. Though, it mattered not at the moment he wanted to teach her and do these things, which were essential to a warrior becoming the best. Though the lessons to come would be more prone to being increasingly more intense and rigorous as time would flow on.

"You're almost there.", he would begin giving her some of his fiery chakra through his palms allowing her to feel the his energy through her. It was a soothing energy that he give to her. It was something that he'd need to do so she could begin seeing the way to the first gate. Inside of her mind she might even begin to see the gate in her own mind. It would be her own vision to as what it would be... and as he would nod, he'd say "Tell me when you begin to see through the fog in your mind... Try to explain what it is... and I will help guide you through it."

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back