Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

...And this was how I met... [Private]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
. . .As they would continue to this place, the conversation was rather built up. Though mostly it was about meditation, training, and filler speak until they got to where they were getting. It was... something delightful. He was able to speak confidently and without effort. Without filter almost. He felt most comfortable with her around now. It was like He could see the future... Maybe... And this was what he wanted. He'd do anything to get it... but alas... again he would wait. This wouls be the way he'd have to do things. . . For now.

"Ren. . . Where did you say your house was again? Pearl Tenaments? Do you live near the Clan housing?", he asked with a bit of worry in his voice. His mother always wanted him to find a nice girl to date. His father did as well, ever the one to ask when he was going to grow their family tree, to which Tomatsu asked, 'What if I dont want Children?' to shut his father up. Lord how he hated his bantering on and on. Then again he needed to be nice to his father as his mother would often say they needed to get along better. They would both do well to sit down and actually flesh things out.

Back to the story however, he'd look down to Ren, maybe she was still tired or reinvigorated, he didnt care. He'd still carry her because he couldnt and wouldnt risk her health. She felt light though, he worked his body physically often, he wanted to do things like this. Jumping the broom would lead to a walk through their threshold to begin a new life together... but he often let those thoughts over take his mind and he'd get this dreamy look in his eyes. . . Maybe Ren noticed... but he was doing it now. Oh well... how could you blame the boy... he was in love...

[Topic Created]
<i>
</i>

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren was still holding on, but at this rate her fingers were locked up from gripping so tightly. She didn't tell Tomatsu this though. She would just have to worry about it when it came time that he finally put her down and she had to let go again.

"Yeah. Mom wanted us to have a proper clan complex eventually...Says the Kazehi Clan's been small for too long." She nodded and pointed her face in the general direction of one of the Clan Houses.

She hoped that her father wasn't home yet. Of either of her parents the harder one to deal with was Aiko. He meant well and loved his daughter, but he still had a rather hard time just getting it through his thick skull that that's exactly what Ren was. His daughter. Who was going to be a Kunochi, and make a name for herself. Not just marry some girl from another clan and make children. Ren sighed at the site of her home, spotting both her mother and her father sitting on the porch, a rather intricate looking Go board with obsidian and marble pieces set up between them.

"Oh no..." Ren murmured softly when her father looked up at the sound of approaching footsteps and jumped up, a hard to deceiver look on his face.

"Ren! Are you alright? Who are you?" Aiko demanded to know in a brash voice.

"Aiko-chan calm down. Surely this is Tomatsu-san. Ren's tutor. She must have gotten tired. Sit back down or else I'll beat you in two more rounds and you'll have to do the dishes tonight." Momoka smiled slyly as she looked at Tomatsu with a rather look for a moment.

Ren's mother's belly was rounded. Clearly she was with children and had to be a bit more than halfway through the pregnancy. Waving to Tomatsu, she motioned for him to come closer.

"Come closer. I promise my husband will not bite you. Sit with us, I am sure Ren can manage to sit on her own even if she is tired. I see she is awake enough to speak. How was your time at the temple Sweetheart?" She asked, turning back to her game of Go.

"....Fine mom...." Ren mumbled, blushing and going to hide her face in Tomatsu's chest, but stopping when she noticed her father giving her a peculiar look and just hunched her shoulders up a but instead.

Her father just stared at Tomatsu rather intensely as he took his turn of Go and hmmmmed at him.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Hm, The Yukata Clan is rebuilding the clan housing since Souji's disappearance. No one knows where he is, so We talk and took up with Tamashii in his stead.", though these names probably meant nothing to Ren as he'd begin walking towards the direction he was pointed. Though, it didnt take long... and the house was oddly close to his own. Even close to his personal apartment. 'Weird...', he'd think but it would be cut off as He felt a shift...

And then Ren's voice, so he'd look up and see the man and a woman sitting at a table playing a game of some sort. And as he was asked who he was he would fix his lips to respond immediately but would be cut off by the woman. Who was with child. He could feel chakras coming from her... waves though there was definitely more going on there than the normal baby bump. Then again he could be wrong his chakra sensory was off when he was around Ren anyways. He was never completely focused. Bus as she would introduce him he would nod and smile his growing crimson eyes would gaze upon the couple. "Aye. I am Tomatsu. Kappatsu Tomatsu of the Yukata Clan.", he'd chime in.

Though this time he'd begin to notice the interactions. Holding Ren tightly as she'd bury her face into his chest. "Oh... Okay. Sure.", his eyes would look down to Ren, then back to her father as he 'hmmmmed' at him. It was weird but he felt... scared. He was meeting the parents of the woman he'd fallen for without her even knowing. This was something normally saved for the weeks leading up to the marriage. Which in this story was not gonna happen anytime soon. So he would bring her up the small steps and set her down next to her mother. The one that seemed to be more laid back. Likely the one she had a relationship with.

"Hm... This is a wonderful house you have...", he'd look around being as nice as he could be. It was better than his own apartment, and than his parents beginning house they were building up. This was... Something he would couple with the idea that the Kazehi were the heir to the Kage throne right now. They controlled the village. So this was another situation that he would have to proceed with caution. So he tensed up and tried to shake the thoughts. Looking to her father then back to her mother, "And its nice to finally meet you both. Ren's been a great student but she's even helped me... As today she allowed me to have some of her chakra to regain my stamina for my jobs I have later on." Nodding he'd pause wondering if something he'd say be taken out of context, and with that notion a HUGE sweatdrop would pour from the side of his head, 'Shit.', he'd think...

'Shit shit shit shit. . .'
<i>
</i>

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momoka quirked a knowing eyebrow before it smoothed again, her eyes sliding to look at Ren's slowly reddening face with a sly grin.

"Is that so? Is it often my daughter gives you assistance?" She asked somberly, which clashed with the look on her face.

"Mom!" Ren whined, hiding her face in her hands and sighing.

It seemed Momoka was fighting the want to smile widely at the boy and she patted her belly a moment before taking her next turn, slowly taking over the board as her husband fumed silently.

"What kind of shinobi are you, to need to take my ....daughters.... chakra at this time of day. Are you just careless?" Aiko asked rather suddenly, leaning his face on his hand which was propped up on his knee as he frowned and made another move on the Go board. "It would seem with how often Ren speaks of you you would have come to visit here sooner. Seeing as you are of the Yukata Clan.... You live close. I'm almost offended you haven't came here on your own to introduce yourself."

The only thing that tipped off the fact that Aiko was warming up to Tomatsu and his blundering personality was the slight smirk on his lips as he turned the tables on his wife and triumphantly made a rather bold move.

Ren in the meantime was just staring somewhat dumbfounded at her father. Not only had he called her his daughter, without having to be reminded by anyone else or promoted to do so, but he had also just picked almost affectionately on Tomatsu. That was something he only really did to Ren or Momoka when at home. What in the world was going on??

Momoka just smiled serenly as she clicked the pieces around the board and won by a landslide.

"You will do the dishes tonight, my love." She said as she turned to better face Tomatsu. "Tell me more about you, Tomatsu-san."

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He'd bring the palms of his hands to his face to hide the red hot tomato color his face would turn. Nearly the same time Ren had turned to her mother and yelped out to deter the conversation. Though, he would answer honestly, "...Yes, Ren has assisted me... as much as I have tutored her. She's very helpful... smart.. and considerate. You have both raised her well...", and now he felt like an old geezer. Speaking like his sensei did about him to his parents. Though, eh.

He noted her pregnant belly once again, maybe he should say something, but he remembered his mother's saying, 'Never talk about a woman's pregnant belly... She might not be pregnant but fat! You dont want what comes after asking a woman if she's pregnant or not!' which he woudl take full-heartedly he would not want her wrath nor the wrath of Ren's dad, to come down upon him. It'd be his last day on this world. So, holding his tongue... He'd listen to the father speak, and as he did so, Tomatsu straightened his body and nodded politely.

"There are a few reasons. I've only recently moved back into the village. I came back from extensive training with my former Sensei out of the country to which when I returned my family was still living in The Akatsuchi Farmlands. Which my father and I grew crops and worked as an herbalist. After which I was taken with my sensei to learn about the potential uses of Toad Oils for helping fire based Tacticians like myself grow stronger flames to protect the village. Thus here I am... only been back officially working as a Chuunin for the past four or so months? But I'm happy we met now. It is a pleasure to know of the Kazehi Clansmen and women. I do hope We can get along together.", he truly did. It would be something if they would have... battled in the past.

Though it would seem Ren's mother was on top of things as he would finish she would chime in, wanting to know more about Tomatsu, "Good move Kazehi-dono.", he'd bow before beginning, "Well... I am a Chuunin, Have been since I was fifteen years of age. Work at the gates and in Inner Maruishi as a general Guard. As well as a Tutor. Aside from that... My aspirations..", he'd smile with his eyes burning with a great passion as he continued speaking.

"I want to protect this village. All of its inhabitants.I wish to firstwork my way up to become the Main Branch Sennin. To bridge the gap for the generations after myself and Ren. To help those coming in the village and coming up get better jobs and better security. It is my aspiration to finally become the Tsuchikage one day when Ryu-Dono steps down and is done with his duty. Though I do believe that wont be for a long while... I am also an only child... I have an adopted sister who is often sick so when I'm not with Ren or working I'm taking care of her...", it was a small tidbit he didnt often remember to speak on. Though, he didnt want people to know she was sickly. He didnt want people to see her at her lowest. Which he would work his way to help her regain her full health... Maybe one day he could save her.

Maybe.
<i>
</i>

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ah, a hard working man at least then. Good, good. I worked as a farm hand for many years, also as a bodyguard for traveling traders. That's how I met Momoka-chan." Aiko smiled at his wife as he got to his feet, dusting off himself and heading into the kitchen. "I expect you to still be here when I am done with the dishes, Tomatsu-san."

The door clicked behind him with a soft sound and Ren just blinked, still mildly dumbfounded by her parents rather strange behavior. Her mom was normal, yes, but her dad? Had Momoka had a discussion with him? What in the world? Sighing softly Ren leaned towards Tomatsu without even thinking about it and set her head on his arm. Momoka watched them with an ever growing grin and turned back to the Go board, setting it up for a clean game. She quirked an eyebrow at Tomatsu and gestured towards the board.

"Play a game of Go with me Tomatsu-san. You have high and pure aspirations for one so young. I am glad that the younger generations haven't lost their spunk. And an only child. Much like Ren here, at least for the time being. Once these two are done pushing my insides around she'll be a big sister. I think she'll be a wonderful role model for them." Momoka readjusted her legs and smiled sweetly at Tomatsu, staring him in the face. "Do you want to have children some day Tomatsu-san? I'm sure the Yukata Clan is likely putting pressure on you to expand, as is the fate of most first born children..."

Momoka's eyes slid over to look at Ren with a mischievous look and she set down her first board piece.

"Uuuugh...Mom...." Ren groans and buried her face into the folds of Tomatsu's sleeve to hide her still dark red face.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Nodding to her father, he felt proud almost that he was regarded to be a man that was 'Hard Working' It was why he was so beat to begin with. Why he had been so tired and Ren had to give him energy to go on. He was still working off the excess energy trying to even himself out. She had a high chakra pool for someone as young as she looked. Then again... HOW OLD WAS SHE!? He couldnt ask. It was improper. It was immoral. IT was... Something he had to wait for. He'd just have to. No questions. NO QUESTIONS!

"As long as the ladies dont kick me out. I'll be here.", nodding and smiling as the door clicked behind the father and then it would turn to the mother... To which he now knew as Momoka. 'Mother's name is Momoka. Kazehi Momoka... Adra, remember that for later. I dont wanna end up forgetting.', with the large feline within his fiery mind shaking its head, 'Why cant you remember it?', 'Because! You know I suck with remembering anything... I have to remember it the second time for it to stick.', once more the Feline... dog... thing would shake its head before logging it. Then nodding to Tomatsu as he'd come out of his own head to see the gesture.

"Oh... Kazehi-dono, I... am afraid I do not know how to play... but I shall oblige. It would be rude to turn down such a nice gesture.", and with that his smirk turned to a grin. He felt like the parents liked him. Even just a bit. MAybe this would be the day he would get a subtle blessing. Then again life would never deem itself to be that easy for him. Otherwise Ren and him would already be neck deep in lust. Which he wouldnt mind... but... wait WHAT WAS HE THINKING!? He shook the thought before sitting himself down and listening to the banter of the pregnant woman.

"Oh... you're having twins?! Woah, it must be an honor! I heard many good omens from women who have two children at once. A flourishing house. And a flourishing generation to come. If you may need, I will help with anything possible." nodding a bit. He'd note the snide look Ren's mother took to her. Before beginning the last questioning...

To which... Tomatsu froze. 'Shit shit shit shit.' he kept repeating in his mind until he drove the nerve to speak. "Aye... My mother constantly asks me when I'm going to give her a grandchild. And with my Clanhead out of the picture... I have to carry on the legacy in a way...", he grew more and more comfortable with his speech, "...But, It is not up to me. It is up to Re-. . .", a subtle pause as he froze up for a split second, ". . .My wife to how many we want to have. . . if we have any to begin with. It is not the legacy I leave behind from my loins that makes me who I am. It will be what I teach the generation after me that counts in my mind.", he had to add the last parts to cover up his slip up. Though it would be awkward now... He couldnt even look at Ren without his face going from pale to blood shot red. It didnt help that Ren was leaning in on him now... but he wouldnt do anything but wrap a single arm around her, trying to gain his composure to look at her and whisper, 'You okay, Ren?'<i></i>, though her mother would likely see this.

'Geez... I shouldnt be doing this. But... if I die for showing affection... I'll die being the man I wanted to be...', he'd think before looking back up to her mother and then back to Ren. awaiting her response as well as the mother's reaction to gauge how he could carry himself with respect. Though... it was like being stuck between a rock and a Hard place.
<i>
</i>

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momoka only smiled as she showed him how the game worked, before nodding and rubbing a hand along her belly.

"They will be well loved and provided for, and I can only hope they will achieve half as much as Ren has already at her age." She said, making a move.

Ren just leaned into Tomatsu more and settled herself in the crook of his arm, emboldened by her mothers apparent lack of concern about the affection between the two being shown. Snuggling up a bit closer she sighed softly and nodded in answer to Tomatsu's hushed question. She reached over and set her hand in the one of his that was wrapped around her and let her fingers trail over his palm softly as she calmed down to watch the game, coloring as she thought about what it would be like to have children like her dad seemed rather keen on her doing.

Momoka just continued to grin at them and rose an eyebrow at Tomatsu.

"A noble point of view to have. You seem like a good man Tomatsu-san. There are not many to be found easily in the world.

After a few minutes of the game Aiko wandered back and sat besides his wife, staring rather intently on Tomatsu's arm that was wrapped around Ren, as if trying to crack a code. He didn't say anything though but his piercing gaze would likely weigh on Tomatsu as he sat there. Ren would pointedly ignore her father and instead just continue to trace swirling patterns onto his palm as she watched the game.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
As he would begin attempting to learn, he'd be subtly sidetracked by Ren. It would seem that they would already be in some sort of relationship. From the look of her parents. They didnt seem to care all that much... Well at least her mother. He would find it in himself to do many things. Many many things but this was something he had read about in books but was going completely opposite. Mother wasnt saying that her daughter could do better... and the father didnt have a shotgun... 'What is this?', he'd think but then again he appreciated that maybe Ren had told them about him. They knew alot... so maybe they only heard the good...

Then again what bad was there?

"Well, I will help with whatever you wish. As long as I'm physically capable." He'd nod and smile looking down to Ren before hearing the next thing Ren's mother would say only to nod and sigh, "I'm only as good as I can be. I wish to one day lead. Protect. And do all the things possible to allow our families to flourish and grow. So I am only as good as the ones around me view my values. My father wants me to go into medicine and law like him... but I chose to be a Warrior like my mother.", he'd nod watching Ren's father come in he'd straighten up a bit.

Feeling the burning of his eyes on him. "...I-..Its a shame really that m-...many arent found. I'd hope that heroes than villains. Though, everyone has their backstory. So... Maybe we can usher in a new day so that your children with me and Ren can bring forth a change in that...", he'd speak with pride towards the end. His passion beginning to peak through once more.

It was something that he was always passionate about.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ren grinned and then suddenly engaged in a staring contest with her father, with poor Momoka and Tomatsu in the middle of the battle field. Aiko only rose to the occasion by snuggling into his wife's side, and sticking his tongue out at his daughter. She would not let this abide. She pulled down one of her eyelids with a finger and "nyah'd'' at him quietly, giggling softly. Aiko's lower rumble of a chuckle broke through and Momoka just smiled as she played her turn, slowly but surely taking over the entire board as she arched an eyebrow at Tomatsu as if to say 'A normal day, no?'

Aiko eventually stopped and turned his sights on Tomatsu once more before speaking. "A warrior is not a bad choice, as long as you are dedicated."

Momoka nodded. "I have a feeling that you are set on your path rather soundly. Ren is much the same way."

"Ren is very much sitting here and not absent so it would be great if everyone stopped talking as if she was!" Ren said hotly, narrowing her eyes at her parents.

They always had a habit of talking like that, she didn't even think they realized it, it was just how they were. They would go on for hours about all sorts of things of that nature, they had even done it to Ryu when he came on the rare visit. Ren felt her parents were always just in a perpetual state of acting much older and than they actually were just to screw around with people. She usually could be amused by it but when the tables turned and it was her being spoken of, well it just bothered her.

She sighed and leaned towards Tomatsu's ear and pointed discretely at the board. "Turn that piece there." She whispered.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It came as no surprise that this was going... No wait, the look on Tomatu's face said otherwise. He was surprised that this was going so cleanly. He was holding Ren close. He felt like they knew. Maybe Ren knew, but he wasnt going to say anything right now. He had to figure things out for himself. He had to wait for the right time. Too soon. And he'd look like a fool. Too late and he'd look like he was disinterested. So with that he would turn his focus back to the game trying to get a hold of it but it seemed he was losing... As expected. She was obviously holding back, to hold the conversation. Moving the piece as Ren instructed... he'd smile before beginning.

"I'm very much set in it. I come from a family of Warriors... but then again I'm against the general Yukata way of doing things in the shadows. Which is why I stuck to the Main Branch. I want to have history remember the name 'Tomatsu' or 'Tomato', it means alot to me to be surrounded people who want to move the village forward... as well as themselves.", moving his arm closer to Ren he'd pull her in closer. "Its why I took a liking to Ren as much as I-", his face froze. 'Shit shit shit shit shit', he chanted in his head over again. He' outwardly spoke about Ren... his feelings... Ren would feel the warmth of his body as his face turned bloodshot red.

'Shitshitshitshitshitshit!'

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Momoka just smiled as she took over nearly all of the board with a single turn and then tilted her head so that it laid on her husbands shoulder.

"His name is apt at a time like this, is it not Aiko-chan?" She said with a sly grin.

Aiko, for what it was worth, was less so amused and looked more thoughtful. He smiled and kissed the top of his wife's head before turning his attention back to the pair, frozen in place, both quite red faced. Ren had tensed when he had suddenly stopped talking and the sentence was echoing in her head.

He took a liking to me?

Her hands came up and hid her face from view and she ducked down, promptly planting it in Tomatsu's side. Perfect. Some small squeaks of mild embarrassment were all that were to be heard from the tiny girl as she shook softly. It was just overwhelming, everything that had happened earlier that day, draining of chakra, Tomatsu meeting her parents and her parents seeming to like it, and now this. It was a dream, that's all it could be. So she shut her eyes, kept herself buried in his side and slowly counted to fifty in her head, hoping that when she opened her eyes she would be in her bed.

Aiko hmmed softly and then nodded, as if he had reached a decision. "I could deal with you being around. If nothing is taking up your time tomorrow I'd like to have a chat with you." He stated somewhat out of no where.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back