Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

...And this was when we... [Private Tutor]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
JX0fSep.jpg

""

It came a time in life where you had to set aside who you were and to take in the moments that were presented to you in such a manner... no one could deny it. It was as if a calling to his spirit, Tomatsu's, and his mind wouldnt be able to take it. SO with everything that he was feeling and everything he'd see written. His eyes would begin watering... flexing with the emotions that would make him want to burst at the seams. This was something... something he couldnt take. He had adoration for many women... because he truly felt that they all had their own special touch in the world.

Ren... was different. She felt different. Looked different. Acted different. It made her more special. And he would dedicate his life to allowing those ink scarred fingertips to graze the white flames of his blazing passion. And all at once he had a sense of clarity, which sent his chakra into a wave of emotion... but unlike ever done before... A rain storm would begin in the mind of Tomatsu...</FONTFACE>
Crackling storms overwhelmed the wildfire...

And all that would be heard is the pulsing of his heart as the rain poured.​
<FONTFACE fontface="monospace">

His head lowered, and he would turn to Adra, "Adra-sama... May I ask you for a moment of privacy...", with no hesitation the Lion...dog...thing, would nod, "Indeed... We will be speaking fairly soon after this I assume..." and with that the Beast woujld walk back to his side of the field. Leaving Tomatsu alone with Ren...

". . .One more thing before I continue your lesson. . .", he'd walk close to her and place a hand on her shoulder, "One day Ren, You will get everything our heart desires... So stop worrying so much. I promise, you'll be the happiest girl ever." Moving his arm from her shoulder to around her back, he'd smile allowing a small motion from his head to lean planting his lips on her head. 'Be Patient Ren... I wont let you down...', his thoughts ringing through again. He wanted her to be happy...

"You may practice fire here if you want, the idea of this tutoring was to teach you how Fire works... And allow you to know how Jinchuriki and their hosts work. If you wish to practice... We can begin simple training.", he'd hold her tight throughout this, he had the feeling of not wanting to let go just yet.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
When the water started to pour she looked up to the sky and grew confused. Those few built up tears that she had caged slipped through into the rain and hid amoung water. She leaned into him when he put the hand on her shoulder and let out a tiny tiny hiccup, half of surprise, half of some other unnameable emotion when she felt his lips set on her head.

The words rang around them and she scrubbed at her eyes furiously to hide any sign of her crying and smiled a watery grin.

"I'd like if you kept explaining how Fire works...I do really like the flames here." She murmured, looking up at him,, still looped inside off his arm and pressed to his side.

She set her head against him and sighed. All of this felt much too good to be real and a part of her was just holding onto it because she felt like anything that happened here wasn't quite real. Wouldn't change anything that was happening in real life. She didn't know what to do other than cling to the time she had in here, with both hands and just enjoy it while it lasted.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
JX0fSep.jpg

". . ."

It stopped. The Rain did. By the by, it would not even have soaked the ground, externally Tomatsu's face was drenched with tears that internally he was able to keep locked tight. Though now he;d continue holding her, before knowing he'd have to move away. Standing back he'd smile and sit down as he did, looking at her the flames would slowly pick back up and begin to flourish once more. "Alright. Basic Fire Release. I will show you a very basic and intermediate Fire Jutsu." taking it in he'd for two quick handseals before blowing a small pit of flame from his mouth.

"Thermal Maw.", Nodding he'd do it again demonstrating it twice more before looking to Ren, "Got it?" he'd smile before awaiting her response, it would definitely be something he'd enjoy. Though with all things considered more interaction between the two would likely be needed tp build a better ground for friendship... He'd mention that. Maybe she'd get the hint he'd like her... But then again. Maybe he should wait... 'Why must I have to be patient!' the thought echoing before he'd shake his head and gaze at Ren.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She sighed when he moved away but smiled all the same, and when he plopped down onto the ground she followed suit, setting herself upon the ground. She absentmindedly pet the flames around her as she watched him carefully do the Jutsu twice. Grinning, a bit of confidence returning to her, she copied his movements and blew flames forth from her mouth as well.

"I did it!" She said, before tilting her head to the side and thinking. "Hmmmmmmmmmmm....."

It made her think of bubbles almost, or the way that elderly men would blow smoke rings and she got a mild look of concentration on her face before she quickly did the seals again, and this time blew out a ring of fire and clapped happily. She glanced over at Tomatsu, with bright eyes and giggled before doing it one more time, so that the ring would fly at his face before dissipating.

She tapped the side of her nose and seemed to go deep in though before doing a making a small blob of water appear in her hands and floated it up, narrowing her eyes at it as if to say 'Stay Right There' and then did the Thermal Maw again but this time trying to keep the steady flame ring around the water, to see if the water would boil. The ring just slowly spun around the water before the water suddenly splattered, leaving her mildly soaked and surprised. She let out a loud bellow of a laugh and then clapped her hands over her mouth, eyes darting to Tomatsu, before glancing away in embarrassment.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
JX0fSep.jpg

". . ."

Soot. Into his face something that he'd be about to show her next but she was some sort of elemental prodigy. Hm, was there something he needed to learn about her and himself that she could possibly teach him? Maybe. He wanted to figure out the elemental properties of Lightning and Earth but it was nearly impossible for him to do anything past basic beginning student jutsu of any other type. And Water jutsu... Lordie. He didnt have any prowess of that.

"Seems you're a Quick Learner, hmph. Some would say prodigy. You've beaten me, a Chuunin in a sparring bout. You've mastered the ability to access the first Two gates in less than two weeks time. Its safe to say that I think this lesson is just about over... Is there anything you wish to ask before I teach the final jutsu one more intermediate than the last?', nodding off he'd await with wanting eyes looking at her up and down. Wanting to kiss those lips with his own... but the thought was held tightly as he shook it. 'She'd look nice in just a long white t-shirt...', he'd tilt his head not even noticing he'd envision her like that... it was enticing.

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She blushed softly and shrugged modestly, rubbing at the back of her neck with a hand ruefully. She didn't really think of herself in that way, she was just good at copying what was shown to her was all. Nothing that impressive. She set her hands on the ground in front of her and shifted around a little to get comfortable, but as she did so she looked down to realize that.... She was not wearing her skirt....And her long sleeves were suddenly gone as well. Letting out a soft gasp she looked down at the rest of her body and realized she was sitting there, only in a long white t-shirt.

Covering her arms over her chest she curled up a little, and glanced up at Tomatsu.

"Tomatsu!!" She squealed indignantly.

Squeezing her eyes tight she thought about a big blanket, and not too soon after a big black blanket fell on top of her. What she hadn't expected was the blanket to be big enough to fall on top of Tomatsu as well. But it was dark, and he couldn't see her in nothing but a t-shirt so she didn't care.

"I think the lesson is done for today Tomatsu-k-kun." She murmured, covering her face with her hands in embarrassment.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Landing on top of him was this black blanket. He didnt summon it but apparently Ren did.... maybe it was because he'd forgotten about how much control you have in the realm of the mind. You can make anything happen and maybe this was a bad time, but he'd think up very dirty thoughts that he'd have to immediately pause and flail with. They were both in a cover... with no one around. This was bad. Very very bad. So quickly he'd cancel the jutsu that'd brought them to this place... and literally ripping one another out of his mind he'd leap back into her mind for a second as he'd just stare at her for a second, with a 'I <3 Ren' t-shirt from just a simple thought and then he'd blast hismelf out of that back into the literal realm.

"Y-YEah. . .", his voice cracking a bit as he spoke up to clear the awkward moments of silence that would occur once it was all over, he'd look away and brush his clothes off, only to turn his back and smile solemnly to himself. "Alright Ren-chan...", he'd take a deep breath and smile. "One more lesson I can teach. . . And then I think you'll be ready for your exams. . .", nodding he'd finally turn to her after his body had calmed down a bit, "Right. So, I'll give you a break, I have to go get a few things collected and after that we'll have a fun last tutoring session...", he'd smile giving her a quick thumbs up before looking down at the seal on his stomach. It seemed to be glowing. Fiery as if Adra was saying bye to the girl as well...

And with that... unless she had anything else to say he'd walk out of the university. And prepare himself. He had to be on his game for this next one...

[topic left]

Kazehi Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A flash of some sort of shirt with " I <3 Ren", Tomatsu's face, and a glowing seal left Ren's head spinning as Tomatsu jumped to his feet and beat it, practically jogging to get away from her.

"....Yeah..." She murmured at his retreating back and rubbed her forehead.

That had been a really emotionally and mentally taxing tutor session, for multiple reasons. Maybe it would be good to focus on the exams instead of her private sessions with Tomatsu. Get her head back in the proper game of working on mastering her jutsus and honing her skills. A smile sat on her lips, at the vague memory of "I <3 Ren", but she slowly gathered up her bag and books, set the unwanted ones back on their shelves, and headed home, humming a soft tune.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back