Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Anonymity's a Gift [Open]

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the bustling street of the Red Oak's District,two peculiar individuals were walking through the mass of people,unlike the others,these two weren't out to buy or eat,but go into a peculiar alley,after doing so,the other one sat down,pulling out a cold bottle of apple cider and slowly sipping through it,qhile doing so,he hears a few people pass by,gossiping and by focusing his ears on them,he then hears about their little gossip,about Riku,after knowing that,he then pauses,ignoring the tattling troupe of people and continuing to chug down his apple cider,as he did so,he then said to his dog.

"Look at those people not mentioning us,don't you like it Katsu?....We're doing what actual ninjas do,the part where no one notices us".

Kira them smiled,satisfied to the fact no one knows his name,as he knew anonymity is an actual ninja's thing,unlike today,most tend to leave the state of anonymity,as some don't enjoy it because of the painful truth no one credits them for anything,then after he realizes that he already chugged off the contents of the first bottle,he then picks another one in his shirt,then after a few moment's,he chugs it down again,while he did so his dog barked at him,which to Kira,transkated as a warning,a warning that he might get intoxicated his he drank too much of the cold apple cider,as his dog barked,he then grinned and replied.

"You've seen my mom chug a bottle of tiger sweat,i can do the same ya know,after all,i inherited most if not all of her personality and physique".

Kira stated,implying that like his mother,he can drink tiger sweat and not feel any complication whatsoever,then boasting about the inherited physique,as like his mother,an Inuzuka,tend to be pretty strong individuals,but terrible in controlling the temper though.Then as he boasted about his relation to his mother,he then continued to drink,as he knew the world didn't bother,which gives him a reason to not bother what's happening to the world as well.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Nibachi was quite hassled on this day. After a rough day at the inn and a scuffle leaving his counterpart sprawled on the floor groaning, a bottle of wine spilled next to him, the Santaru stepped out a side door that led to a alley, a nasty cut on his face."Damn it all, what am I even doing? I have more pressing duties to attend to than merely tossing around some rats in a bar."Wiping the blood off his cut, he walked towards the opening of the alley, his spear resting on his shoulder when the echo of a dog's bark alerted him. Whirling around, a look of surprise on his face as the boy and his canine pet came into view. It shocked him really that anyone would be here of all places. He eyed the drink the kid was chugging, a doubtful look in his eyes."You know, last time I checked, kids usually aren't supposed to be consuming certain...alcholic beverages but I guess you knew that already, didn't you?"He said giving the boy the one-over.

He didn't seem like much of a interest. A mere child by the looks of it. A Inuzuka perhaps,? That would explain his furry pet who had so rudely broken the silence. There was a brief clanging as a side door from where Nibachi had stepped through swung open and a man yelling and waving started throwing obscenites at him. Groaning, Nibachi turned around to face the man, a very pleasant smile on his face as he spoke in a cold and harsh tone."Listen here, you hoodlum. When I told you to stay down, that means stay down. Now obviously, I didn't make myself clear the first time so allow me to repharse myself. But before I do that, let me explain a couple of things. I have no intention of aiding you in your sick desires and no, you will not force me to help you because you have a snowballs chance of doing so. Now please, take a nap. Night."With that, the man sank a fist into his foe's face watching the blood burst out from his nose as the man dropped like a sack of potatoes. Nibachi turned back to the boy wiping his bloodied hands on his cloak."Sorry about that. I have been trying to rid myself of him for quite a while now. That was why I came down this path. But I guess some people can't take a hint."He said eyeing the unconcious body of the drunk person. What a day this had turned into.
[NPC entered topic]

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While drinking,he heard the speech of the man,implying he shouldn't drink considering his age,Kira smiled,Oh pleaaaaasseeeeee!....adults being adults again! So damn common and so damn serious...what a petty lil'nusciance,then,after doing so,he then stood up,then saying.

"Trust me man,warning me isn't going to save a gazillion lives".

Kira stated,that pretending to be an adult infront of him won't be able to save billions of alchoholics,but make him more of an annoyance,while he spoke,he saw a man behind him,and the way he pacified the problem,gave Kira a smile to his face,beautiful a violent lad,my type of people,Kira then stood up,his smile now growing into a grin,showing off his set of sharp teeth,after doing so,he then claps,then complimenting his actions.

"Beautiful,a quick n'clean knockout".

As he finished speaking,he noticed his bottle was empty,since he was too lazy to put it into the trash can the civil way,he then does it his way,by throwing it onto the trashcan,not attempting to put it at the intended are for trash but at the body,at it hit the can,it then bursts into smithereens,what type of strength did he even have?...Unfortunately,he doesn't know,all he really thinks that matter,that he can deal with most delinquents like him,unlike others whom are just an all mouther.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He tilted his head watching the bottle hit the ground smashing into tiny little bits. The boy was obviously not very well-versed in terms of mannerism. Not that Nibachi cared anyways, he was just a mere child anyways. The man leaned against the wall, one hand running over his spear."So tell me,kid, what is someone like you doing in this dreary little alley in this part of town. Seems like a odd spot for a child to hang around."The Santaru watched the person analyzing his reaction. Apparently, the young boy was one for violence seeing how he had taken a liking to the way Nibachi had disposed of the man. That was fine with him. After all, it was not his duty to babysit the entire population of Konoha. If they ended up in a hole, that was solely based on the choices they make and looking at the way this kid carried himself, the future could yield either very good results or land him in a world of trouble.

"What say we get out of this depressing alleyway? It is a sore sight to look at. I know a little place not far from here. Judging from what I've seen today, I think you would like certain..activites."The facility in question was a sorts of gambling operation being run in a nearby resturant under wraps from the Leaf shinobi. Nibachi was a well-known figure there and respected. He had taken a interest in this kid and decided to have him tag along. Perhaps some of the other patrons would question the youth of the boy but they knew better then to question the elder warrior. Grabbing his weapon, he rested the spearhead across his back looking at the Inuzuka. If he didn't want to tag along, that was fine with him also. After all, he had nothing to lose. A choice had to made quickly though as the man on the ground begwn to shift a little, letting loose a groan. It seemed he was coming to."If you wish to come then do so. I do not intend to be around when the shinobi come snooping around. I am sure they have caught word of my little scuffle in the bar."With that, Nibachi turned quickening his pace as he headed towards the entrance of the alleyway caring not if the boy joined him or not.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Then as he saw the man watch him as he threw the bottle and destroyed it,he then rests his back on the wall,groaning in boredom,then after hearing the man ask to why he decided to hang out in such a place like this,he then replied.

"Because i can....".

Kira smiled at him,implying that he hanged out here because he can,and he didn't have to worry about anything because he can deal with most drunkards and hobo's in this joint,as he isn't a type of kid who's an easy targets for these hoodlums,because apparently,he himself cam be considered a hoodlum,or even a known average-level criminal,considering the fact he did a few crazy activities when he's with Riku,then as the man suggested to get off this retched join and go somewhere to do some "certain activites" he then nodded in agreement and stood up,patting his shoulder and gesturing at his dog to follow,after that he then readied himself for a walk to the place.

While he did so,he also heard the man that he wouldn't like to be here as shinobi will probably come here and do their best to ruin the activites,because it related to something Kira experiences with his friends,he then said a statement that isn't far from the commotionn that will happen.

"Tell me about it....those mall cops always come runnin' whenever".

Implying that whenver him and Riku or anyone commits some "fun activities" the mall cops would always come to do the "ruinous raids" like they always do,which Kira also speculates that the have a pretty powerful form of surveillance that aids in their doings.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The man walked along, Kira tagging behind as they turned onto the main road bustling with people and a short while later, Nibachi stopped beside a run-down wooden structure that reeked of alcoholand the sounds of laugter and party could be heard inside. The Santaru man turned to the Inuzuka, gesturing him to follow."Follow me and keep close. Don't go off on your own, these are some mean characters and they generally aren't too fond of newcomers."With that, he entered the facilty where instantly, they were greeted by drunkards stumbling across the place partying it while at the front of the building, a bartender was dishing out drinks and to their left, a series of poker games was taking place. The warrior made his way to the bartender and slid over two coins."One rum whiskey and water for the kiddo, if you could, Nanami."The bartender looked over at the both of them, scratching his beard in a thoughtful manner as his eyes fell on Kiramaru."Alright, then.
By the way, tonight's games are on the table if you catch my drift. They're not taking any newcomers at the moment, though. All first-timers gotta see the boss-man."
He added, his eyes falling on the boy, a smirk coming to rest on his features as the dog came into view.

Nibachi downed the drink and waved a hand in dismissal."It's fine. Here, deal me in."The bartender nodded and taking Nibachi's spear, slung it under a nearby counter before handing him a set of cards and some poker chips."Here's your starting amount. Table three. Good luck"Gesturing to Kiramaru to follow, the Santaru made his way over to the poker section to a oaken table where three heavy-built men sat their eyes falling on the new arrivals."Just wait and watch. You'll get a crack at it soon enough."He said out of the corner to his mouth to the dog-boy before plopping himself down at the table smiling at the men."Well, lads? Shall we amuse ourselves while we wait for the head honcho?"One of the men grunted and began to clear the tabld for a fresh game.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Mean characters?......you could've instead said there are no student discounts there to at least give me a worry".

Kira said,folding his arms on the way to the run down shelter,he wasn't at all scared at his warning,he could torch this joint up or even worse,due to the fact he asummed that most people there are just giant and dumb muscular men who has no knowledge on jutsu that's worth a rat's manure,After seeing the drunkards doing their actions of enjoyment,as they were in,his large canine kin followed him,growling at the drunk men walking around nearby him or Kira,after that,Kira and the dog sat,drinking the water the man ordered for him,after doing so,he watched the man head the a table,the coast is clear,time to loose some of my steam,Kira said in his mind,pulling out a stolen cigarette in his shirt and placing it,lighting it up with a small burst of flame on his finger,then as it was lit up,Kira breathes out the smoke,which almost covered his entire face.

"Get me some apple cider...I'll pay extra if you do so".

Kira said to the bartender,placing down a stack of yen that sums up to a pretty high price,the way he got that money was a mystery,it either came from his own by stealing,selling stolen items or he simply had a lot of yen saved,either way,the amount of it was pleasing to the eyes,Kira hoped the man will accept it,if not he has to show some act to prove he isn't just some kid who decided to enter in a place like this,after he finished speaking,he yet again released a black cloud that covered almost all of his face.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The bartender looked down at the kid crossing his arms. He was just a kid and a smirk appeared on his features."Suit yourself."Quickly snatching up the yen that was presented, he poured him a drink of the cider and slid it across to the Inuzuka with some force caring not if it spilled or not. With that, he turned his back to the kid dissapearing for a brief moment to a room in the back of the facilty from where hushed voices could be talking. Clearly, that room was not open to anyone and if anyone dared to venture near it, they would be halted by the bartender himself who would simply give them a look as if daring them to try to intrude upon whatever was happening within. Meanwhile at the gambling table, Nibachi mulled over his cards deep in thought."Alright, I pass."He muttered silently cursing his luck. His partner grunted sort of in a satisfactory way putting down three matching cards, a ten of diamonds. Nibachi stared for a moment before his expression tightened. Either the man was cheating or was extremeky good, he slid over some of his chips.

"You win this round. Let's take a break."Getting up from the table aprubtly, he stopped suddenly seeing Kira light the cigar."I'd finsih that quick if I were you, the boss-man wont take kindly to you lighting up in his place. He sees it as a sign of disrespect when he's talking."Nibachi said gesturing towards the room. The Santaru then turned towards the room knocking in a pattern, two knocks followed by a pause then three knocks. The voices instantly hushed as the sound of someone approaching the door could be heard. Nibachi spoke one word."Dark juice."The lock clicked and he was allowed inside. The door swung back into place locking. The bartender kept a vigilant eye observing everyone. Apprently, there was more to the place than met the eye.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back