Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Another Face, Same Mind? [Retirement]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Only a few days after arriving home and the village had already assigned me to do some investigative work in the Red Light District. There was truly no rest for the weary even if they won the World Martial Arts Tournament and had brought home numerous gifts for the village bought with their own money and won during my stay in the foreign nation of Tea. Nevertheless if there was a duty for me to perform for the village, I could not turn them down as I was after all a well-known individual in the village and I did not need bad publicity to go around about me even though I was sure that some already had been occurring before I left, while I was gone, and when I got home. However, my duty was to my village's protection in the medical field and cleaning the streets of the Red Light District when I had an opportunity to do so.

As I walked into the district, the blood-red hues from the streetlights illuminated the area and something felt particularly off to me in the area. It was likely fatigue that I was still recovering from that I felt this way, but I could not shake this feeling that something unusual was going to occur to me tonight. It did not help that I continually heard a voice whispering to me and laughing wherever I went which started back in Earth Country, but I thought I was imagining things then. It was rather odd feeling like I was the one being constantly hunted instead of some criminal that frequented the Red Light District, but I tried my best to shake it and continue on through this filth of the village.

Unfortunately, something unexpected would happen to Byakko Kyuji on that night as she was yanked into an alleyway by a shadowy figure and would not return to her home later that night. It was only after three or so days that the Toraono Clan, in its entirety, issued a missing person report for the descendant of the legendary celestial white tiger. As of this writing, there has been no news about Byakko Kyuji as she appeared to have vanished entirely from the country, but there is hope that she is still out there somewhere safe in the world if not in Wind Country.
OOC:
  • Byakko Kyuji has been retired and will be a NPC moving forward.
  • Something strange occurred with Kyuji after the topic concluded. She is still alive somewhere in Wind Country.
  • Topic entered and left in 1 hour.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back