Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Answers Make Questions [Shin]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kioku looked at Hayata Shin and began to speak.

"I am here to discuss the whereabouts of my cousin, Zaku. He hasn't returned home in over a week and never gave us notice that he was going away on a mission. I am wondering if the village assigned him something confidential, or perhaps he's died and the administration has decided not to tell our family?" he said, getting straight to the point. Kioku knew how short life was for shinobi, and often made it his goal to not dawdle. Especially with this topic. Family was paramount to the Ishikawa, and when one of theirs was missing, they did something about it.

Meanwhile, Gekido waited outside for his partner.

[If you don't mind, I hate the stupid secretary posts and waiting, so I thought I would just start us off.]
[Let's say he's been gone about 2 weeks for this topic?]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin was hoping this day would not come to explain to this young man the whereabouts of Ishikawa Zaku. Normally, Shin would not hesitate to divulge everything to Kioku. Shin's relationship between the Ishikawa's has always been strong ever since Zaku had became an ANBU. It was dreadful that after all this time Shin would be the one who would wound their relationship.

"To be blunt, he has not been in the village for weeks and he was reported to have been taken by a man named Hoshikata. I have issued ANBU to monitor the country and now know that the man still resides in the country. Apparently, the man is waiting for my arrival. I am not sure why he would take Zaku or what exactly happen." Shin paused.

"I will say this we are everything in our power to bring back. However, I would like to ask you something. Did Zaku behaved strangely before his disappearance."

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

As his words were delivered, Kioku's expression changed to a mix of confusion and sadness. Even in the pause of conversation he did not speak. Instead it was Shin's question that sparked the man's vocal chords. "Strangely? No not out of the ordinary. I know that he seemed a bit despondent over the knowledge that one of his colleagues received a promotion of some kind, but nothing alarming to me. I'm not quite sure of the situation." he said in a solemn tone, which soon grew aggressive in manner. "How did someone just take him. He was not some weak willed shinobi that would be beaten so easily. Just who is this person who took him, tell me about him." Kioku demanded. If this man was still in the area, questions would need answering this... Hoshikata. After all, you don't just kidnap the future of one of the larger clans in Kumogakure and get away with it.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Interesting." Shin said. He was right that there was no sense of aggression or violence that took place in his disappearance. There was no physical evidence that lead to anyone to assume that Zaku was forced out of the village. Could the man had defected, if so why? He was the in control of the main unit to guard the gates, if he wanted to leave he could have at any time. What could Hoshikata had said to convince him to leave? Nothing made sense.

"Hoshikata is a man who claims to be a previous Mizukage who came to Kumogakure to alert us about his exodus of his clansmen from water country. Apparently, Kushin's wife is a member of the clan. Do Natsu and Haruka met with the man a few months back prior to his first arrival. They both said that the man was like a snake in personality but not necessarily dangerous. The only reason why I have not pursed him is his tentative alliance with Kirigakure and other villages. He is a better asset to the village alive than dead. I would advice you not to pursue him for Zaku's sake. I will keep you inform with what I discover."

[[Leaving Topic]]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Kioku looks at Shin with judging eyes. He didn't understand how important family was to the Ishikawa. But what irked him more was the tone that the Raikage had taken. It almost as if he knew nothing about this man. "What do you mean 'claims' to have been a previous Mizukage? Don't you have shinobi running intelligence on the other nations should they want more power? How could you know so little?" he said, his voice raising in emotion. "It's the leader of a nation for Raiden's sake!" Kioku quite nearly shouted.

With a deep breath he looked to Shin, determination in his eye."If you believe ignoring his crimes is the best course of action, then I will do what needs to be done." he concluded, and then turned to leave

[Leaving Topic - PM if you are stopping me so it reminds me to check the topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back