Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Applying Knowledge to Attain Wisdom

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu Hoshi, the young Kumogakure anbu in training found himself wandering the greater areas of Konoha. He always planned to sight see while in fire country. He had hoped, maybe he could find some crucial information about the origins of the Hyuuga clan. Hoshi wandered the plains of fire country until he heard the sounds of cascading waters.

Hoshi turned his head, his ears picking up on the sound. He detected the direction and began to lead himself there. The sound of raging water grew louder gradually, this gave Hoshi reason to believe he was on the right track. It became a large body of water with a waterfall, teamed by two structures of stone. They formed two ninjas, who appeared to be ready to do battle. Hoshi stood at the foot of the water source absorbing the sight of the waterfall and two Shinobi.

His hands pressed to his hips. The pale hues of the Hyuuga reviewed the sighting before him. A slow inhale allowed him to intake the fresh oxygen around him and exhale a relieving breath. He began to wonder, what sort of duel commenced here to idolize these said warriors before him. Hoshi walked toward the water, eventually the road would come to a stop. His next stop was wet water but his foot emerged on the surface as if it was a flat surface.

Another step, and his two feet were standing atop the surface. He stood still and began to walk on the water, this was done by him focusing a minimal amount of his large chakra pool into his full foot. It allowed him to adjust the ever changing state of liquid and remain settled on the surface as if solid ground. He had trained this technique with his superior Raku, and Raku did say one time in his life, this technique would come in handy.

Hoshi deducted that these two Shinobi probably fought on this water. From the lands, to the sky, to the water, to the trees, his eyes would look at all these things as his mind wondered what, who and where. He was thirteen now, on the brink of becoming a full fledge anbu operative, listed as an A rank Shinobi, and soon returning home. He wanted to learn and discover more before leaving this country. He could never know if would have the opportune chance to come as he did this time. Kumo's alliance with Konoha should make that possible, but just in case... His curiosity brought him to the final valley.

"What... What is my ninja way? What is my ninja art? Who am I really? Mother, Father... Have I become lost at heart?"

Throughout everything he had been through so far, he was only fueled by the doctrine of the military state. "Kumo is Protect." And though that was engraved into his heart, he aspired for a deeper resolve. His tenacious desire to seek wisdoms on life's situations would surely find him in good hands. Closer and closer, he walked toward the foot of the waterfall. Eventually, a thin cloud of mist began to envelope the Shinobi. The most was caused by the crashing water into the still lake, resulting in a light cloud. It felt refreshing, Fire Country's heat was something else and unusual to the Kumo native.

"I will lead the people by setting the example. By throwing myself into the fray, I will be the first line of defense, a light for the people in distress. A beacon of survival, a hope! Yes! My ninja art is the gentle fist! To protect and enlighten! That is my ninja way!"

MFT WC 610

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back