Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Ark You Tek Ture [Calling Journeymen]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
He would watch the summon appear and do his little introductions shtick with Sousuke. It was an impressive summon in terms of size and it reminded him of something. His eyes would glance down at the ring he wore, a present from a figure that no longer existed. At one time the 'Last of the Oracle' had given him this prize for showing that he was someone she could believe it, which was a far departure from how their relationship had ended, or at least had concluded by this point. It was a sour moment, in an already sour situation. These thoughts, these memories did not seem to help him in his own feeling of his body failing him. It was all there, it was all piling and eventually it had to break. It was a dam, internally a dam that was trying desparately to hold back a raging force. He did not know if it was a good or bad thing, if just releasing everything and accepting whatever came of it was the right call, so instead he merely braced the levies and would continue onward. Stubbornly. Fractured.

His eyes would cast back at Riyota before returning to Sousuke who had mentioned seeking outside help.

"Whatever it takes... do it... speaking of, there is a bit of traveling I need to do before I rejoin the group. Get started on it if you need to but I will be there as soon as I can."

He would turn from the duo, well trio if counting the large bug, and would begin to make his way off. There was a tournament looming that he had been advanced to and a treacherous desert to cross. What he did not know was that he would never make it for that tournament and that the dam that was within him would break. Within a short amount of time, he would be a new man... man?... once more. It was his life. It was his curse. It was what he was.

{Topic Left} 337 words

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back