Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Arms Transport (Weekly Solo)

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Maw of Barnyx, the skeletal structure of the great threat of an age passed. The Steward knew his history, and knew it well. The Maw was the one way out of the village that the Steward knew of. The enemy of course had one way to escape, or were there other ways out of the village? The Steward's task today was to keep an eye on the Maw and obtain information about the transport of weapons from an unsavory father and son pair. To avoid detection the Steward adopted the form of another through the use of the transformation jutsu, to do some surveillance as a travelling merchant.

So far it had been a quiet day at the Maw. No major entrances, but no exits either. The Steward merely busied himself with a tome written by Sage Khan. From time to time his eyes would shift about as he looked for suspicious individuals. No one of great import. A repairmen for the elevator for Sector Six came. This stood out to the Steward. Today had no repairs... wait a minute.

The individual attended the lift with a large container. The steward focused on the container. It seemed a too large for the normal tool kit. The Steward observed more under his guise. The Steward's eyes widened as ... questionable items came out of the package. Closer observations revealed that he was making a bomb. While the Maw would not easily fall, it was indeed quite crowded. The Steward began to pass through the crowds, and upon a good time he dropped his disguise and went straight for the faux repair man. "Tck. Sucker." He heard the repairman say as he looked up at the oncoming Steward. "Watch your step!"

The Steward looked down to notice that the tiling of the floor was off, and sticking out of the time was an explosive note. The Steward had erred, this was meant to draw him out. "Clear."<i></i> The Steward called out. Several of the ongoers suddenly realized that their Steward was in the midst, and called for an evac. Most of the populous were running away. Leaving the Steward and the explosive note trap. From his angle he could not tell what type it was. Was it timed? Was it going to off once moved? The Steward quickly began shifting into his MK I armour. The steel crept down but not fast enough as the note did go off. The Steward was thrown back. He looked up to see the faux repairman attempting to escape.

The Steward rose up, but he was damaged. His eyes narrowed. He focused and shadow danced trying to get up to the elevator. He reached the platform, but just barely. He was hanging off of it. "I was warned about you son." The faux repair man said as he walked towards the edge that Sousuke was hanging off of. "Didn't expect ya to be transformed... but I knew that a bomb would get your attention. Fortunately I knew that your mind sharpens in and narrows down on things instead of realizin' the big picture." The man looked down upon the Steward. A grin appeared. "Looks like I'm on my way to the top, and you, you're on the way out."

The Steward continued to grip the edge. The Mk I was more worse for wear, and he had limited options. There was not enough time to get the MKII into the works... and Mk III... Sousuke. That form hasn't been tested yet. You're not ready for it yet. You don't know the consequences. This foe is nothing, he merely outsmarted you. Another day you can go after him--<i></i> The spirit of his ebon blade spoke to him. Yes. The MkIII had yet to be tested, but if this foe should get away then he would lose the lead on Maki Osamu and Rikuto. The Steward drew the ebon blade.

A great engineer of armours once said... you sometimes need to run before you can walk. I think I understand why now.<i></i> The Steward let go of the platform and fell. As he fell he began to delve into the power of the ebon blade, and focused upon the MkIII. The Steward's body darkened as a new armour design began to warp and transform as the Ebon Blade began to meld with its wielder. The size and armour grew dramatically. Whereas the MKII was not as tall as Kuro, the Mk III was equal to Kuro in size, well at least some of Kuro's bodies. The armour design was heavier, and while use of the Ebon Blade was no longer available, the Steward could still draw upon its power. Merging with the Ebon Blade of course brought something else out. A fusion. The Steward felt an extra presence, one that was of an age merging with his mind. The merging was most strange as emotions and new concepts grasped him. Complications. Emotions. Feelings. All of this was new to him, and quickly the Steward's mind snapped back to the task at hand - catching the faux repairman.

The MkIII landed soundly, had he been in the MkI the damage would have been greater. The Steward's new form looked upward. "You have three seconds to cease and desist or we will be forced to act."<i></i> The Steward spoke in twin voices. The elevator kept moving. The Steward's new form approached the shaft for the elevator. The Steward stared at his new hand. He formed a clawed hand and then swiped at the elevator mechanism. He did so with such force that the platform began to fall rapidly.

The MkIII caught the platform and threw it. As he threw it the faux-repairman attempted to hightail it to another elevator platform. The Steward took after him. He shadowdanced across and the as a result the faux repairman ran into him. "Geeze. Alright. I get it. You're really serious. I'll tell you--" The Steward reached forward and grabbed the man by the throat and lifted him up.

"We're going to visit the Obsidian Palace, and after you've told us everything, I think we'll find you a cell. Bombing the Maw of Barynx does not amuse us. You have proven to be a threat to the public."<i></i> A punch to the gut followed knocking the air out of the individual. Perhaps the MkIII was slightly too powerful. More importantly... once one has learned to run, how do you learn to walk? "Citizens, return to your daily activities, and continue to complete your daily undertakings. Know this that you are under our protection."<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back