Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Attention-Seeking Like Tama (OPEN)

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tama had sneaked into the Coliseum. Technically, it was closed. There apparently had been some sort of catastrophe caused by the combatants at the time, although Tama didn’t buy that explanation. After all, no combination of jutsu would be powerful enough to send the entire battle system in for repairs and adjustments. Tama had her money on aliens, aliens from another universe with the technical prowess to destabilize their entire world. But her family didn’t share her fervent belief, although they had found humor in her “imaginary invader” theory.

But explanations as to why the place was closed was not why Tama was seeking entry, apparently no one had set foot in the Coliseum since the incident. Naturally, Tama didn’t count the numerous faceless individuals were maintaining the Coliseum’s facilities until it opened once more. They were simply the audience, there to bask in the awesomeness of Tama’s great plan.

Now, one would usually sneak into a place under the cover of night, so as to avoid detection, but not Tama. She felt that in order to have her greatness truly appreciated, her plan must be accomplished in broad daylight. Some of the faceless audience members, maintenance workers, were wheeling carts of supplies into the Coliseum. While all of these workers were shinobi to some extent, familiar with chakra, genjutsu, and the like, as well as having attended numerous lectures on spotting security threats, terror prevention, among other things, it was near lunch break and the workers were being kind of lax about some of their responsibilities. So it was no surprise that Tama was able to sneak into one of the supply carts unnoticed by the faceless workers and get wheeled into the massive amphitheater.

Once the cart had stopped moving, Tama waited a few minutes and when she heard nothing but silence outside the cart, she left its concealing confines. She was near the other supply carts bordering the entrance to the Coliseum stage. Perfect, she thought to herself as she began to rummage through the rest of the carts searching for something. “Aha!” she exclaimed when she had found that for which she had been looking.

It was a fairly hefty wooden log taller than Tama, but about Tama’s width. The thing was a bit too heavy for Tama to carry, but after augmenting her strength with chakra she was able to drag the log onto the Coliseum stage. Standing the log on one end in the middle of the stage, she then took a few calculated steps back and made a chakra-enhanced leap into the air. Gracefully back flipping, Tama then, with some help from gravity, aimed a powerful kick at the upright log from directly above it. The force of the kick shoved the log about two feet into the ground. A second kick pushed it a foot farther into ground. Now the top of the log was about level with the top of Tama’s panda hood.

Grinning with delight, Tama concentrated her chakra into her left hand, forming a small spinning circle of wind that could make incisions into wood things quite nicely. With it she carved into the log:
First Post in the Coliseum
Courtesy of
Mochizuki Tama​

She then sat on top of the “post” and pondered what else she could do while the audience members, maintenance workers, were on lunch break. She definitely didn’t want to get caught and lectured again, especially while there was so much she could do. “Maybe I could build a fort in the middle of the Coliseum! Everyone would be so surprised! I shall call it, Fort Tama!” she finished making a grand and heroic pose on top of that “first post” before hopping off to gather more materials necessary for her fort and piling them all around that post in the middle of the Coliseum.

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miya was bored. She had been running around the wooded areas around the inner villages, exploring for over an hour. It was cold and snowy, so not many things were out besides the people in the bustling villages. She had seen plenty of snow rabbits and lots of birds. She dashed between the trees bouncing off of them here and there. Suddenly she came to a sliding stop, almost tumbling over from her swift speeds and the slick snow. Before her was a huge building she had never seen before. People were coming in and out of it but they looked like workers. For such a big building, where were all the other people?

She was too curious, so she zipped over to the side of the building, avoiding being seen by any of the workers. Looking up at the walls of the building she spotted a few windows that were high up the walls but not too high. Despite her small stature, she knew she would make it; With a running start of course. So she zipped back to the tree line and waited for a clearing. When she saw her chance, she jetted to the building and scaled the wall with great speed. Because she was so small she just barely grabbed the seal of the high up window. Pulling herself up, she sat on the ledge and peered inside.

Inside, Miya saw a figure with a panda shaped hood, sitting on top of a post. Miya wondered what the person was doing. She tapped on the window to see if it was open. Pooh... It wasn't... She sighed. Perhaps the person inside would hear her and let her in? But then again the person inside could be a worker who would get mad at her. Miya shrugged. 'Wouldn't be the first time I got into trouble' she thought. It was fun to do things she wasn't supposed to do. She watched more as the person collected more materials and put them around the first post. Miya furrowed her brow. What was this person doing? She pushed her deep crimson hair back into place as the wind blew it around. The person paused to look at the materials, Miya saw her chance and tapped the window again, hoping the person would let her in. She didn't want to break the window and force her way in. That would be rude.

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fort was beginning to take shape, Tama had the basic structure of the inner keep completed and had carved an outline of where everything would go into the ground around it. However, it was taking longer than she thought it would. Tama knew that she was working under a limited amount of time, lunch breaks didn't last forever after all, and she wanted her masterpiece to be complete before the audience, maintenance workers, arrived.

The "inner keep" basically was constructed of four poles equidistant from Tama's "first post," with beams connecting the tops of each pole to make a sort of cube-like shape around the "first post." Several more poles had been lashed across the top of the cube to make a makeshift floor, and a smaller cube had been placed on top of that. Tama had been working on bracing the base of the "inner keep" so that she could stand on it without fear of it collapsing, when she noticed that she would need more twine in order to continue her construction.

As she got up to look around for some more, she heard a tapping noise. Are they back from lunch already, she thought to herself, panicking slightly. As it turned out, the noise had come from someone perched outside a window looking into the Coliseum stage. Tama breathed a sigh of relief, but then realized if that person stayed there the audience members might notice and come to investigate and find her incomplete work. Plus, Tama knew that having an extra set of hands might make this undertaking a bit easier. So she quickly bounded over to the window, and after a few seconds of fiddling with the latch, opened it to let in the curious soul. The window swung outwards, so the girl would have to dodge it without falling from the ledge. Tama was poised to grab her if that came to pass, she didn't want to draw the attention of her audience just yet. "Hurry up, get in," she whispered to the girl, motioning her inside.

Once safely inside with the unknown girl, Tama shut the window quietly and re-latched it. Then spotting more twine in her pile of supplies she had "requisitioned" from the Coliseum storage rooms, she handed a ball of it to the newcomer and asked, "You know how to lash poles together? Take this and square lash these two poles," at this she indicated two poles that were crossed in the shape of an "X." Tama then busied herself doing the same thing to another set of poles.

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The person heard her tap. She smiled as the person approached her quickly, to either let her in or to chase her away. It turned out the person with the panda shaped hood was a girl. Miya braced herself and swung down off the ledge and back up into the window as the girl opened it outwards. She smiled at the girl and followed her to her structure. It seemed rather sturdy for such quick work. The girl handed her some twine and pointed at two poles, asking her if she could square lash the poles together. Miya nodded and took the twine, started making the first knot and continuing to wrap the twine around the poles, making sure not to cross the different reps of twine. She was curious on why the girl was doing this but shrugged inwardly to herself. Instead she decided it would be more proper to introduce herself.

"My name is Yoshinaga Miyako. But I go by Miya more often, than not. What is your name?" She looked up at the girl as she finished the final knot and tested it's strength. It seemed sturdy enough. She looked for the next one to start busying herself with. "What are we creating, if you don't mind my asking?" She kept her tones low, we didn't want to attract unwanted attention.

(OOC: Ha! This is interesting. I had to look up for the square lashing and the guy on youtube has an awesome voice. The stuff you learn for these things!)

Suzuki Setsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"My name? I am Mochizuki Tama, star performer of the Mochizuki Performance Troupe!" As usual with Tama's introductions she got louder and louder while she spoke. Then remembering the need for silence she quickly hushed up. She continued in much softer tone, "But I suppose you can just call me Tama." She didn't know of me, Tama thought to herself, so I suppose I won't ask to be referred to with the respect someone like me deserves, at least not yet. Tama was sure that eventually Miya would come to see the greatness that was Mochizuki Tama, and when that time came all people everywhere would shower her with praises and laud her abilities and complement her great personality. Though she was slightly disappointed that this time of which she was thinking, was still only in her imagination. So far no one outside of her troupe had ever praised her for anything. It had just been conniving, nagging, ordering, snarking, and scolding she had experienced. Well, Tama just rationalized that the people she had met so far, just simply didn't know any better. And she would be ever so magnanimous when they finally understood her greatness.

"As for what we are building, isn't it obvious? A fort! Fort Tama, to be precise. And we have to finish it before the audience gets back from their lunch break. So less talking, and more fort-building!" Tama pointed out what still remained, with the addition of the two sets of braces, the inner keep was just about complete. It looked similar to those outpost buildings from Age of Empires II, what what was that. After the fourth wall sealed itself up again, Tama continued. The outer wall was going to consist of a number of posts stationed around the tower and poles round lashed together between them. Tama gave the twine to Miya and suggested that she start lashing the poles together while she pounded the other poles into ground. Things were still going slowly, and Tama hoped that they would be able to finish in time.

(OOC: Sorry for the delay and the sub-par posting, I got busy all of a sudden, I'll try to give you a better post next time.)

Yoshinaga Miyako

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Miya smiled at the girl, 'Star performer, huh? I wonder what she does exactly.' This 'fort' was coming along quite nicely. She shrugged when Tama told her to get back to work, took the twine and started on the next area. Sometimes she was just too nice for her own good. Being put to work by someone she didn't even know, what was she thinking doing this for this girl? Miya shook her head and finished the post she was working on, and moved to the next. She started to get tired of doing the same thing, so she sped up her wrapping of the posts until there were only a few left minus the ones Tama was setting up.

"What are we going to do when your audience gets back from lunch break? Won't we get in trouble for this structure?" Not that she cared what happened, she was used to getting in trouble. Miya just thought it was interesting that this girl had decided to build such a thing in the middle of a stage. She wondered what they would do after they finished. Hiding after putting so much work into one thing, seemed rather pointless. Standing in front of the structure would be asking for trouble. She continued to lash the poles together, while Tama pounded new poles into the ground. She was trying to keep up with the girl but she was able to pound one pole into the ground with just a few pounds, and Miya was unable to move any of the poles herself. 'So much for me being much help...'

(OCC: Your posting is just fine. Take your time with your posting back. I know everyone has other things that take precedence over fun stuff like rps. ^.^)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back