Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Auditions Open! [Messenger]

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
CbrMeG0.png

NPC Messenger
Ack! Seriously, the random sandstorms was not doing her eyesight any good! The FiRE E&M employee huffed, sounding clearly out of shape as she hunched over. Her hand rested on a wall for support and it took a minute for her to recover.

"Oof…" she grunted, straightening up and running a hand through her hair. She could feel some grains of sand stuck in between strands. Displeased, but ignoring it for now, the woman plastered on a professional smile and apologise to whoever was attending to her.

"Excuse me, sorry you had to see that!" she laughed nervously. "I'm a representative of FiRE E&M in Konoha. Our company is opening up auditions for international applicants."

She whipped out the folder with ease and handed it to the officer. The copies of the promotional poster was the first one would see if the folder was opened, along with a brochure pack to introduce the company, as well as contact details.

"We hope to see some fresh talent come in from your village!" the woman smiled. A slight nag in the back of her mind asked if the company was overstepping their bounds, especially if they had a record label of their own. Nah, it'd be fine right? It's good to go international.

"If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me."

L1sUK1h.png

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Junan was on a walk... not really a walk which went anywhere in particular, but a walk none-the less. He was dressed in his standard clothing, bright colours and what looked like a pink feathered cape on his shoulders which didn't quite move with the wind.

Though perhaps he was deliberately aiming for the general area where people came and went from so that he could see whether there were any wanted posters with his smiling face on them. Unfortunately however as he wandered into a building and then out again someone seemed to mistake him for a local.

The lady placed on a smile, Junan grinned back, she then went on to tell him who she was and why she was there. Junan nodded silently... he actually had no idea on what was going on. She pulled out a folder and handed it to him. Whatever nagging concerns she might had were lost on the person receiving the message entirely, as he had no thoughts regarding what to do here.

"I... have... no questions?" he said, though she might mistake his confusion as being that of a lowly gate guard who would likely have little to no knowledge on this type of thing anyway. His grin had fallen away from his face by this point, and for a change he likely looked normal (as he did when he was acting the part of a shinobi in Cloud).

He opened the folder and took a glance at the poster.

"Wait. I do have one. Where is Fire E&M? I would think this might be important information for people wanting to contact you..." he said while looking at the poster, before looking back off of the papers at the girl.

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally! Someone came! The woman had been waiting here for such a long time, she wondered if it was best to just leave the folder by the gatestep and leave. As the shinobi took the folder and looked through it, the messenger took the chance to wipe the sand away from her brow.

"Yes?" she perked up as the man pointed to the poster. Hm, was that an oversight from the company? She did say that she was from Konoha, but the poster said nothing much of the sort. Unless one put together FiRE as in Fire Country, but even that wasn't always the first thing to come to mind.

"Ah, we've also included some contact information here," she said, flipping through the papers underneath, "and reply paid envelopes to Konoha."

She took a step back with her hands folded neatly on top of each other in front of her and gave a polite smile. "We hope to see some talent come by. Yume-san from U<3ME will be one of the judges too, since she is also looking for fellow dancers!"

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ah yes, I hadn't seen them. He said as he moved the posters to the other side of the folder and found the other pieces of paper that she was talking about.

Junan would make sure that others were to hear about this.

Opening up his abdomen he placed the folder inside himself before closing himself up.

Good luck with the rest of your travels. Perhaps I will go and visit this myself... though I have no singing voice I'm sure I can find someone who does. By this he meant that he could then kill them, take their vocal chords and turn them into a puppet. But who was to know~

Bye. He said and then turned to leave before someone who was actually a member of the villages gate guard were to show up and ask what on earth was going on.

[topic left]

Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Eep!"

Even when one lives in the world of magical shinobi, she still can be taken aback when someone just opens their gut in front of her. The messenger laughed nervously, offering a low apology for her disrespectful reaction and watched Junan as he waddled off.

"Hope to see you soon! I-Is this going to be alright...?" she mumbled the last sentence to herself. Well, job's done. Turning her heel, she dreaded the travels through the desert to get home.

OOC said:
Topic left. Heading home to Konoha in 180mins

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back