Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Awkward Outcome [Req. Med-Nin/Sennin/Kinjutsu Registration]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It has been 2 months ever since his adventures in an abandoned laboratory now and after he returned to the village, he explained to his family about the events that transpired there as well his current condition along with Yuri's. Unsurprisingly, they were shocked at first, but after some convincing that he was still the same Yuu they know and love, his parents believed him with his younger siblings were amazed at his new body. Although, it wasn't enough to avoid punishment as Yuu's mother sentenced them to 2 weeks of grounding for endangering his well-being, which caused him to go off-duty from his Genin job for a while. On the bright side, this gave him enough time to get used to his new body for a while.

Eventually, after his 2 months of recovery, Yuu and Yuri decided to head to the hospital with the former wearing a blue baggy hoodie along with his black pants and sandals. However, it was not because of his parasite's progression or any injuries, but because of Kumogakure's laws that he needed to register his newly gained Kinjutsu to prevent any future troubles as a shinobi. Yet as they arrived near the office of a Medical Branch Sennin, a small conversation has popped up as Yuri asked, "How long do you have to hide your face with your hoodie?"

Yuu just pouted as a reply while he kept his hoodie up, which he was embarrassed at his current appearance right now. "Hey! At least you don't have a scar on your face like mine. I'm still worried that the other shinobi would know our current condition and arrest us for it." Sure, Yuu was okay at his new Uchiha body, but he was worried when the people he knew will think of him differently. "I know! Since you're in my body, how about you pretend to be me while I'll try to pretend as a doll?"

Yuri just groaned at his host's crazy plan in an attempt to avoid any stares to him. "Nice try. Besides, that won't able to help everything right now. Just try to be yourself and make sure you don't do anything stupid with your new powers." Then, the parasite then looked around to see any signs of anyone helping them. "I'm just hoped that this doesn't take long to register though. We still need to train how to use the Rinnegan and the other abilities before we can move on."

[MFT/WC: 412]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Kitsune exited the sennins office after having deposited a small stack of completed paperwork onto Junkos desk, when she practically bumped into the two people outside. ”Oh! Excuse me for almost bumping into you. Do you need something from the sennin? If so, he’s not around at the moment, but I can probably take care of things for you.” she said, looking at them both.

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Well, that was a little disappointing. Though from Yuu's perspective, he can tell that she might be a Med-Nin. He has no clue about how the Med-Nin branch works, but he hoped that she might able to help him out with the registration. However, there was one problem, namely his reluctance to show his true appearance. "Yeah. My friend, 'Yuu' is here for his Kinjutsu registration and I'm just about to go home right now. See ya!" In Yuu's defense, he can't show his scarred face in front of that Med-Nin or explain to her that this was not his original body. He might fear that he would be labeled as a freak to anyone who will see him.

Yuri, on the other hand, just sighed at his host's attempts to flee the scene as he quickly grabbed his hood to prevent his escape. "So much for being yourself," he muttered in dismay before he turned to the red-haired Med-Nin just as Yuu groaned in dismay. "Actually, this hoodie guy who tries to flee the scene out of embarrassment about his appearance is Yuu, my former host. We were hoping that someone would help us on registering our Kinjutsu."

With no options but to stay here to complete his desired objective, he removed his hood from Yuri's hand and stepped in with his face fully shown to her. "The receptionist said we should look for the Sennin for the Kinjutsu legal registration. I was hoping if you know might able to help us about it."

[MFT/WC: 255]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The redhead blinked at what had just gone on. So apparently one was the other and… Well, it could really only be one Kinjutsu, and that’d be Rikudou Sennin. Kitsune produced a kinjutsu registration form for them to fill out and awaited it being done. Once it was, she’d make a kinjutsu license so they wouldn’t get nabbed by ANBU and questioned. ”If you need anything another time relating to this, feel free to ask the receptionist for Shinrya Kitsune, which is me, and I’ll handle it.” she said before heading back into the sennin office with the registration, placing it right smack dab in the middle of his desk so he’d notice it right away, and then warping back to her lab to avoid the walk.

[Topic Left after paperwork is done]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Much to Yuu's relief, the redhead Med-Nin was somehow okay with his current appearance as he gave him the form needed for the Genin's registration. With his current appearance caused him to look like a walking experiment, he was worried that everyone will treat him differently. So he was just relieved that wasn't the case anymore. Although the main problem right now was the application itself. He would try to explain what happened in here and how he got this body, but he did promise that he has to keep this a secret. Besides, having a lab in the middle of nowhere might be illegal and that would mean losing the only source to obtain a cloned version of his body and the promise that he kept.

Though upon noticing his troubled state, Yuri put his hand on Yuu's shoulder and whispered, "Don't worry. Just try to tell them what you can share. Since we have the power to change what we want to the lab, we can worry about security and privacy later." Seeing that he had a point, Yuu wrote down everything he knew on the form, hoping that this would give him a chance to approve of his registration.
Kinjutsu Form said:
Form 505.1B​
Personal Details​

Name: Kashino Yuu
Date of Birth: October 28, XXXX
Sex: M
Bloodline: None

------

Common Name Of Kinjutsu: Rikku Rikudo Sennin

Location Kinjutsu Was Acquired: Some kind of abandoned lab in De Cevitate Attonbitus.

How Was The Kinjutsu Acquired? I obtained this Kinjutsu to help out a parasite that formerly lived in my body. He took my body as a result, but I managed to obtain one thanks to his help and my Rinnegan.

Body Parts/Bodies Used In Conjunction With Kinjutsu Origins: Just an artificial body made from an Uchiha and spider DNA.

Name Of Contact That Can Verify: N/A

------

Signature: Kashino Yuu
Name: Kashino Yuu

Mednin Signature: Name here.
Mednin Name:

Once Yuri saw the form after his host was done, he just frowned at what he wrote. "You know, you could change it to a creature now that my physiology has changed."

"Hey, you did say I have to be myself." To him, it was just another way to teach him a lesson for his amusement.

Regardless, both of them were satisfied at this form as Yuu gave it to the redhead Med-Nin. And once he obtained the license for his Kinjutsu, Yuu and Yuri bowed to her. "I will. Thanks for your help!" With that, both of the boys leave the hospital with the license on Yuu's hand, which it might be enough to get them out of trouble by possessing a Kinjutsu.

[Topic left unless stopped]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back