Polarity Shift said:Polarity Shift
Coursing chakra through and around their bodies, this skill allows the user to alter how their body reacts with the planet's natural electromagnetic field; in short, allowing them to glide across the ground, jump high into the air, and even completely shift the course of their movement all through synchronizing their own polarity.
Prerequisites: - Magnetic Affinity, B-rank, two mastered Magnetic Jutsu
Rank 1: Allows the user to enhance their movement with electromagnetic forces, giving them +2 Dodge. The user has 1 free 'Escape' attempt to escape attempts from Ninjutsu binds and debuffs per round.
Master: Allows the user to enhance their movement with electromagnetic forces, giving them +2.5 Dodge. The user has 1 free 'Escape' attempt to escape attempts from Ninjutsu binds and debuffs per round.
Special Action: While active, the user may pay the maintain cost and 1 Ap to spontaneously create a powerful attraction/repulsion of themself to a nearby area, instantly pulling their body to the location. This allows them to auto-dodge 1 action similar to body switch, and may be performed reflexively. Using this disrupts the user's polarity, and cancels out this jutsu for a full round.
Rank 1 Cost: 655 Cp, 330 Cp/Rnd
Master Cost: 820 Cp, 410 Cp/Rnd
- Lasts up to three rounds.
- The free escape attempt and escape bonus only apply to jutsu that specifically have escape attempts listed in their effects or notes. These have a +7% chance of success. (If the user happens to have cumulative magnetic buffs over +35%, this increases to +10%)
- They gain only the listed number of 'free escape' attempts per round; they don't get the listed effects per jutsu.
- Using the special action counts as body switch, and cannot be done in the same round as body-switch or other similar effects.
- User cannot use a Headset while this is in effect.