Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[B-Rank] SSM - A Merchant's Plight

Akimitsu Doi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching from the roof of an adjacent building, Doi remained vigilant of Mr. Tanaka's discount general store. This particular business is the one that’s consistently been targeted by the aggressive PYRAMID grunts.

It was late afternoon, and the sun was starting to go down. According to Doi's mission scroll, the grunts usually raided the store at about this time. It must've been because everyone would close up shop soon, and therefore be fewer witnesses. Not to say that thugs like these even cared about there being witnesses in the first place.

Moments passed with nothing but civilians and the casual shinobi walking past the store. Eventually, a small group of individuals appeared from the small alleyway next to the building where Doi was located. The group was comprised of about four men; three of which were brandishing bats and clubs. These must've been the PYRAMID thugs. Of course, the men didn't wear any logo that would identify them as such but Doi was confident in his assumption. He would still watch them closely to see what their next course of action was, nonetheless.

As if checking to make sure there weren't many people around, the one man that was unarmed looked from the side to side. After he'd deemed the situation favorable, he signaled for the rest of men to follow him. The group then began to move in the direction of Mr. Tanaka's general store. Now watching them closely, Doi prepared to take off towards the store at a moments notice. For now, he'd carefully watch them until they made a move.

The men walked into the store one by one and approached the cash register as a group. This was all Doi could see from where he was situated. Despite being unable to hear the words being said, he could tell the conversation they were having wasn't a pleasant one. The store's cashier was visibly trembling.

After a minute or so of talking to the cashier, the unarmed man nodded his head towards the other thugs. On cue, the thugs began to destroy everything in the store.

It was now time for Doi to take action. He activated his storm mail chakra armor, leapt from his building, and speedily entered the store.

oOo

The bodies of three unconscious men and their impromptu weapons now littered the store floor. The leader of the group was currently being held against a wall by Doi, who was still cloaked in his Storm Mail. "Where is Mr. Tanaka's daughter?" he asked the PYRAMID grunt.

"I'm not telling you a thing," said the man through clenched teeth.

"Tell me and I'll let you go freely."

"I'm not *cough* I'm not dumb enough to believe that, kid."

"You'd rather get taken to the authorities instead of telling me where she is, huh? Suit yourself." Doi channeled a large amount of visible lightning chakra to his free arm and brought it up as if preparing to deliver a devastating punch. "I wonder if you'd survive getting hit by this."

"W-wait! I'll tell you where she is! Just d-don't hit me with that... I'd die!"

"Where is she?" Doi said as he began decreasing the chakra output to his arm.

"She's in a w-warehouse on the outskirts of town. The one right next to the construction site."

"Alright, thanks." Doi said before letting his Storm Mail die down and punching the man in the face anyway.

The unconscious man fell to the floor in a slump after Doi released him from his grasp.

It's the least he deserved for being involved in a kidnapping.

oOo

Jumping along the low rooftops of the Susukino district, Doi made way for the outskirts where the warehouses were located. The sun had completely gone down at this point, and the darkness was starting to settle in.

Arriving at the location the PYRAMID grunt specified, Doi entered the building through an open window.

Now inside the building, he was careful not to trip over anything as he searched for Mr.Tanaka’s missing daughter. It was very dark inside, so this was no easy task.

“Hello! I'm here for Mr.Tanaka’s daughter!”

It was brash of him to yell when he didn't know if there were any PYRAMID lackeys around, but it definitely made thing's easier. Luckily, the only response he got were some muffled sounds. Turning to look in the direction the sounds were coming from, Doi saw a figure fidgeting around in the dark. As he got closer, the boy saw it was a young woman. It was Mr.Tanaka’s daughter.

“Hey, I'm here to take you back to your dad.”
Doi said as he gestured towards the Kumogakure armband on his bicep. As he’d hoped, it worked in calming her down. He reached towards the cloth that was covering her mouth and pulled it down so she could speak. “Thank you so much!” she said as she began to tear up.

“C’mon, lets go, ” Doi said before picking her up and taking off towards the rooftops.

He’d succeeded in finding Mr.Tanaka's missing, and now just had to get her to her father and report his success to the higher ups.

[WC: 859]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back