Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

B- Rank SSM: Old Man's Dojo!

Shouyu Hoshi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shouyu was mobbing through the forest, deep into the forest. This is usually where genetically mutated bears could be seen harassing mauling civilians and ninja alike who were off guard. Today, that wasn’t a problem for the young Genin. He had undergone so much training recently, especially since his ANBU trainee introduction, that he had full faith in his eyes and combat prowess. And so, the 11 year old trudged on into the forest, jumping over and ducking under the many obstacles and obstructions in the forest. There was a lot to avoid, forest critters, roots, branches, fallen trees, a lot really.
Deep in the forest there was a stream that lead to a bigger body of water. Shouyu would head over to the stream and stop for a bit. He would cup both of his hands and welcome a big handful of fresh water into his mouth to drink. The liquid was so refreshing and revitalizing to his body it gave him chills. The shiver traveled all the way down his spine and made him smirk. Once he finished his gulp he would give a long relieving sigh, and an, ”Ahhhhh.” Right after that he would leap on top of the water.
Shouyu focused his chakras into his feet and began to run up stream at high speeds, each step barely even making a splash in the water’s surface. As he raced upstream he caught a glimpse of a structure, he stopped coming to a slide. It was a structure, a dojo, and before it was a kneeling old man. Hoshi jumped off the water and onto the earthy floor bed. Shouyu began casually walk up to the sobbing old man, before he would ask a question Shouyu would give out a long sigh. He wondered what bothered the man so.
“Hey old man, w-what’s wrong?”
Old Man: “Why, young man… I wish I still had your youth. Ya see, this was my dojo… Way waaaay way back in the day. I was a formidable Shinobi of Kumo in my prime. This… This is where I got away… From everything. The secret anbu missions, my wife and kids, the village noise, everything. This was… My place of zen, ya know youngster?”
“Yeah, I know what you mean. Well, so what’s wrong now?”
Old Man: “I’ve no energy left to maintain its standing. My chakras are depleting more and more with my age, and my youth escapes with every breathing breath. My strength as gone young man. I fear… I must say good bye to my dojo, and all of my feats. Alas, we older ninja have to make way for the next generation.”
Hoshi looked at the structure, which appeared to be a massive dojo indeed but beat and battered from the Kumo storms. It looked to have needed some tender love and care to help it look new once more. Shouyu took the whole building in with a single breath, his eyes wandering from left to right, top to bottom. The old man continued to sob and to whine but eventually he would straighten up and dry his own eyes. That’s when Hoshi looked to him, triumphant and willing.
“Old man, I’ll look after this dojo for you. Maybe even, I’ll hang up some artwork of you. The creator of this dojo, and will continue what you have started here. I believe in hard work and dedication, plus… I wouldn’t mind my own get away. To train far from where the normal eye can see. This place… could be amazing!”
Old Man: “Boy… Would you really? Oh… Well, that would mean the world to me, and very fortunate that Raiden would shed his light on me today. Maybe… My legacies will live on, and inspire the youth to achieve great things and live in the glory of a splendid ninja! Young man… You have revitalized my spirits so! Now, I must tell you… I built this with my wood jutsu. Also, I reinforced the place with rock, using earth jutsu. Now the earth is ever strong, but the wood deteriorates. Boy… If you could find someone to fortify the dojo once a month, it will be a good standing… All year long.”
“Right, I actually know a couple people who could help! I will contact right away, and get to reconstructing this wonder in a jiffy! Heh, I’m actually pretty excited about it all right now.”
Old Man: “May Raiden bless your soul young man.”
The old man began to walk off, trotting into the woods. It made Shouyu wonder how the old geezer even made it this far into the jungle. Those thoughts were short lived as he looked back at the dojo. He stared in awe, this was only a moment before he began to back away still gazing upon it. He would turn to leave and get help immediately.

WC 822

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back