Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back in the saddle [Open]

Kazehi Ryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a couple weeks since he'd broken his arm in training, the flesh was knit together nicely after Koa had put the bones back into place but it was still tender and ached to the still mending bones. His freakish healing capacity apparently found a limit for what it could do to mend that which was broken and not just cut or gouged. Not wanting to fall behind in his training the towering man set to work, using the proving grounds in the early morning to get a work out in. He went through simple forms today, not blasting chakra and jutsu around this time, he wasn't feeling up for a hike out to his normal training spot among the petrified trees so this was all about rehabilitating the flesh of his recently mended arm.

The biggest frustration was having very little grip strength after the woman had been kind enough to patch him up from his mishap; he'd found himself forced to use the demonic appendage more than he really wished to and as a result he had become more used to the numb, clumsy digits that the arm possessed. Even though he familiarized himself with the appendage, he hated what it represented and hated the thing that burrowed into him just as much as he hated himself for not being strong enough to resist the beast. As a light sheen of sweat glimmered in the early rays, his mind was hardly on the motions that his muscles had committed to memory but instead turned inward to the rather heated outfits of anger or other overly passionate emotion he'd quashed and fought against recently. It rather bothered the stoic man, he'd forged himself into something solid and reliable yet it was so much harder to keep himself from holding back the bursts of emotion; surprising and embarrassing himself with every little out of character outburst.

Had the encounter with the creature changed him in more than just the physical and spiritual sense? Was this thing's constant whispers getting to his mind as well? But if they were what was it really trying to accomplish; surely it didn't want to escape his body so badly after the effort it had put forward into sealing itself, the entirety of its being, into his body and chakra network so that it could survive. Yet it wanted, it seemed, more than anything to be free. Very astute, my host. The invasive lance of the creature's thought made his body spasm, sending him toppling onto his shoulder and neck to lay in the dust of the hard packed earth. I do not wish to leave your body, I have no intentions of ever escaping. Instead, to ensure my survival, I am indeed making you into a more...suitable vessel. The affirmation that this thing was trying to mold him how it wished infuriated the man, he rolled up with a scowl on his face and eyes blazing with hatred as his focus turned inward. What makes you think that I'll just sit back idly while you rearrange my personality to your pleasure?! I'd rather die than be some meat puppet to some rock-brained, over sized, molten lizard! Their thoughts hammered against one another furiously, the temperature around the man rising several degrees while his chakra roiled about him becoming a sanguine cloak almost of its own will. Says the mutant ape who attempted to take what sustained my life! The little, pathetic, mewling human who would have died had I not intervened!

For a moment, their clash abated; both host and creature lapsing into an uneasy stillness as the cloak of roiling energy faded away around the man. They both wanted nothing to do with one another, yet they were ultimately stuck; bound together without chance of escape. Maybe...they would both have to swallow their pride and learn to coexist?

Never! No chance in hell!

At least they agreed on something?

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back