Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back on track [ANBU Captain meeting]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man sat at his desk, times were changing and so must he and it was time to make his return to the branch official leaning back in the chair as Chinatsu hovered over him. The messages had already been sent his captains summoned ordered to come to him with great haste as it was time to get the ball rolling and get the branch set back on the path he envisioned since returning from being in the hospital. He didn't know what had change, what had been done in his absence and, given the Uchiha's position, that was not something he would allow to continue.

Leaning forward on his desk there was another matter to attend to, to that end the man had also summoned Yasu to this meeting as well wishing to speak to him given what he had heard from the various members of his branch though what the full story would be by the end would have to wait until they had all arrived Chinatsu's head coming to rest on the desk beside the Sennin with a huff. "Waiting is always the most boring part Yukio, you could have at least given us something to do while we sit around doing honestly jack shit."

The man had a hard time arguing with that notion though whether that was because he too was bored or simply a social reflex was hard to tell safe to say Yukio's eternally stern expression meant it was becoming increasingly difficult for those around him to read what the Uchiha was thinking a fact he was more than happy to accept.

[Soku Summoned]
[Kotori Summoned]
[Yasu Summoned]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A single day off before she would start on the real work again... Slowly she turned inside her bed inside the Uchiha household before finally getting up. She had been enjoying this sleep out for a change and started to get changed. With an apple in her mouth, she went towards the garden where she found a message... She took this message and gazed over it. "Why today..." The young girl muttered and started to get dressed for work. Her voice deformer was already on and working and her mask was hiding her truth. She didn't care much for the fact that they were going to the sennin... An ANBU identity was more worth than a life sometimes... Because 1 person.. could tie up an entire network.

Once at work she stopped in a jump, knee on the ground. "Tinīsutā present." She would only say before standing up again. Her voice deformer let a hint out she could be female, but nothing serious. Her clothing could tell either way also. And only the short strands of hair peeking out she stood waiting.
[entered]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Paused thoughts seemingly covered over Yasu, He'd tapped into something that changed everything in his life. The Power to control... lengths of time along with the waves and patterns they flowed in. Though, this would seemingly work itself into his flawed abilities with his fighting style... Lately he had felt, different. Like the blood in his veins was cursed. So much so that Michio his life long companion turned his back on Yasu, leaving the poor boy to turn to lonliness for comfort in the wake of having no companion. Thus, he would turn to a duo of new comrades... Sora and Sho. They would teach him alot about himself as they had a differing way of doing things than Michio. The Old man seemed to not like the way Yasu was going... his whole mentality seemed to be leaning to extreme loyalist features for Leaf.

Alas, this was more to be found in the coming days, but it was found that Yasu would be able to fly now... he spent time in the Avian Space to learn about The Sky Sage Mode, and getting nature chakra from the air more so than the ground but becoming a fully balanced feature in the village. And with the tides of the village coming back to a full balance with Takeshi and Yukio returning along with the others that were affected by the plague virus but yet cured, Yasu would be on high alert and retention to the next phase of life as it may return to normal... but may also go lower down the totem pole.

All at once, Yasu's chakra would appear at the door of Yukio's office. He was getting used to utilizing his new abilities, Yasu was merely playing around with things at this point, but turning that door he would bow lowly to Yukio and Kotori, but he was adorned in his ANBU Attire. Mask on Spiraled into one singular eye and all. Alas, he would speak through his voice module,</FONTFACE>
<FONTFACE fontface="palatino">

"...I have arrived as requested, Sir. How may I be of assistance?"

[Topic Entered]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
An urgent call from the branch and she would answer.'He did say hurry."She muttered taking to the shadows to make her way to the headquarters dressed in full uniform mask, white cloak and her clan sword strapped to her waist as she nodded to the two ANBU standing guard who let her in as she rounded the dark and dreary hallways of the branch headquarters reminding all who passed within it's corridors the harsh and dark reality of the duties they carried out for the good of the people. Lately, it did not seem there was much good going about as it was. It had been a while since she stepped foot in the Sennin's office so it was a nice change at least to see Yukio was already spearheading things.Just how it should be.Swinging the door open silently, it appeared she was the last to arrive or so it seemed. The other Captain and Yasu, whom she had met previously were there. Nodding her head at both of them as a greeting, she bowed her head in the direction of the Sennin."Tempest here as requested."The tone of her voice, serious and dull, guess you could say it was her demeanor when there was buisness to be done.

Chinatus as usual, accompained the Sennin resting by his side. Thankfully, her mask gave her the leisure of not having to see most of him and she averted her gaze as much as she could on Yukio himself instead of the....thing that lurked beside him. The office seemed unchanged for the most part as far as she could tell but that was up to each ANBU Sennin to make edits as they wanted. It brought back memories to say the least as she reflected for a brief moment.3 Sennin, 3 Sennin have sat in that chair ever since my introdcution to the branch.Maki, Takeshi and now Yukio. It really showed how fast the times were flying. The Santaru remained quiet waiting to see what Yukio had to say to all of them.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching as each of them entered the room the man remained unphased behind his desk his stern expression never shifting as his eyes glanced across each of them. "Welcome all of you, safe to say I wish to get straight down to business now that you have all arrived. The first thing I wish to address is the gap that was left in our ranks and has been there for some time now so to that end Yasu you are being promoted to the rank of captain right here. I know this may be a bit unexpected and sudden for the opening of this meeting however i would rather say such things before we get to the heart of the discussion."

It was something that needed to be addressed sooner rather than later, for too long the one of the three sub branches had been left leaderless and that was something that needed to be rectified there and then Chinatsu rising off the desk to speak to them all. "Now you are all of equal rank we can get to the heart of the issue we currently have with the branch as a whole." Nodding slowly the Uchiha was ready to discuss what would come next to all of them. "First off the branch is being reorganized, the Diplomacy branch is being dissolved as in my own opinion it makes little sense for us, an organisation based in secrecy, to act as the faces of leaf in diplomatic matters."

The man gave a pause to let each of them take that fact in before continuing what he had to say. "Do not be mistaken this does not mean the branch is being reduced to only the Assassination and Inquisitorial branches otherwise promoting Yasu would have appeared to be a pointless en devour, the branch will be replaced with what i refer to as the homeguard or shadow guard if you like." Looking to his companion Chinatsu's body formed three tendrils that hovered in the air for a moment as they squirmed to life reaching below the desk to grab a series of documents that were passed out to each of the Captains present. "This should be enough to give you all the details regarding this new subbranch however i am more than willing to explain it here and now."

Another pause, another moment to allow each of them to open the document and read through the planned outline for this branch the Sennin leaning back in the chair opening a document of his own. "As you can see the duties of this branch will be centered around the village as whole, as of late we have found ourselves in an unstable position and this branch will be here to rectify that doing the general tasks that would usually be expected of all branches." The document outlined these tasks to various degrees of detail though as previously stated the Uchiha to a breath before continuing his explanation.

"The duties of this branch in summery would be acts like training the AiT's to look for their potential in the branches we have here in the ANBU branch, Acting as the eyes an ears within the village and inform the Inquisitors about anything that may require their attention from those who may turn on us, Guarding the Hokage in times of great danger when more than the usual protection is required however unlike the main branch they will do so from hiding not making it obvious what their purpose is to outside threats that enter the leaf village. To this end they would be working closely with the other branches of leaf village and must be willing to do so while keeping their identities concealed as per the wishes of the branch itself." closing the document the man looked around the room expecting question though raised a hand before they could speak as to continue.

"Before you ask anything however i wish to get everything out in the open before you ask questions and say anything, the second and third thing i wish to address is discipline within the branch though i am the Sennin and am capable of enforcing such things i wish to give you all a bit more freedom in that area. To that end you will be given the power to punish those within your individual branches to the ends you see fit whether that be via missions or demotion however this does not mean removal from the branch completely. That will come down to my word after repeated offences and a hearing between the captain in question and ANBU or Trainee." Another pause it was alot to take in that much the man was aware of and even he was getting slightly exhausted remembering all the matters he had prepared for this session his companion turning to him for a brief moment.

"Take your time Yukio, one step at a time you've only just awoken after all." Nodding the man coughed to clear his throat finishing the talk with his final statement. "With all these changes to the branch i hand this off to you, based on your skills and personalities what branches would you feel fit to lead discuss this here and now along with asking any questions you may have regarding anything i have said here."

[Yasu promoted to captain]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
❝Shadows gather....
...when the raven swallows the day.❞
[lb2][/lb2]

Kotori started to listen more detailed as her Sennin started to speak. First off was a promotion from the person next to her. So... his name is Yasu then I assume... Were the thoughts crossing her mind and of course her contract got slight active, she could feel it itching on her back, Stay out or I will just murder you right there... was the only and single warning given towards her contract Hatter, who luckily started to chime in.
Kotori remained silent as she stood there, waiting for all the words to be spilled. It was strange, things were changing right now... Of course, she was one to tell that tale, she had already been through so much, but again she was the youngest captain so far. She nodded a single time that she was still keeping up with the pace that the Sennin spoke about the reorganization of the branch. It sounded like a good something and one to look out for too.

She took hold of the file and started to open it up, trying to get a quick glance while she was listening, a perk of being a female? She could easily multitask right here at hand. Homegaurds... otherwise known as Shadow guard... I am guessing by the name only that we guard those we care from the darkness... We are to make a fundamental ground for those who come inside... That could mean a lot of things... Her hand folded the file closed and she placed it away in her clothing. She already started to get more of an idea regards this but at the same time. They had to work together to get all the branches sorted and more.

Another crucial point was coming to their attention, something she was actually a little taken back from. She never thought that they would be given this... Luxury as she would say it. But she already guessed right that it would still need a lot of paperwork and whatnot more before you could do that... So she was getting curious about what rules must have been violated before such a thing would be made... Because everyone's standards could be different here... And with that she let her eyes go over the others. She knew hardly anything about them now that she thought about it. Still being a child she couldn't stand still for long and shifted on her place to give her muscles some other stance to get annoyed with.

"Take your time Yukio, one step at a time you've only just awoken after all."

The eyes of the young Uchiha would narrow... What was the tiny monster referring too... What had happened in this village when she was gone... More questions started to fill her head and she didn't like much of it. "First of all.. I wish to thank you for clearing all this much up. Yasu-kun, I wish you good luck and good fortune on your new rank. However, I still have a few questions. If that is allowed of course. He mentioned an awakening, now I just got back from the village and on my first day I was already called here, could someone bring me up to speed what I am obviously lacking?" Maybe her tune was slightly annoyed as she already went around for what she missed and it seemed that maybe things were already left out. Regards to being Branch captains, I do not mind which one to lead. I assume you both know my file, so I would like to place my trust in my fellow captains to choose the spot they deem th fittest." maybe a little test to see what their thinking patterns were, what they would choose for her or rather. What would they choose for their own?

Kotori’s Speech//Thoughts.
Contract’s Speech//Thoughts

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
All at once it would happen... one goal met in a long line of goals to be met. He was becoming a Captain, with more power he would have the ability to progress change in this village, and he would be able to embark on higher profile missions and statuses that were somewhat out of his reach. Gladly to Yasu, no one could see his face and it would come as no surprise that if they could they would see a very dark man having a very bright smile. A rare one, as things never went well for the ANBU with life, but the wheels of change were churning and he was moving up... and next stop was the seat in which had made this change in his life... but that would not be for sometime. He would definitely have to earn that spot with Soku and Kotori in the path as well, but any one of them could get it and Yasu would simply be happy for a comrade to reach one of their own goals. That being said, Yasu would stammer for a moment. The only thing throwing him off was the lack of his code name being used... but, this was his Sennin so he would slide on that and he was before his peers... they all knew one another in some manner or another.

"...Thank you sir. I wont let you or our branch down..."</I><i></i>

With that he would fall back to silence listening to everything the Sennin Yukio had to say, 'Things are changing for the better... This is exactly what the village needs...' The Silent one would think to himself, as more and more comparatively he would fumble through notions of the other side, people who could disagree. Though, none of the arguments that came up would make any sense to the status quo of ANBU. They were the elite. The Best of the best. The Highest and deadliest of the branches in thought, but in some ways that wasnt true. He knew at least Nagisa was strong, but that was a medic.

As Kotori would chime in Yasu would nod,
"What branch I'm apart of matters not... I assume I have no dibs so to speak, but there are a few matters that must be accounted for in the absence of you both, His words aimed at Yukio and Kotori, as he would motion to them both, <I>"There have been a plenty of missing attempts both successful and unsuccessful... As well as an ANBU within the ranks allowing their identity to be known to a foreign warrior, or Shinobi, I'll let Soku speak on it as I know she may know more on the subject than I... however, I have kept an updated copy of the Bingo Book for your looking over, Sir."<i></i>

Yasu would pull from his long sleeve a book being bound with blackened leather and tasseled together with a metallic binding. Laying it before Yukio he would open it up to see various villagers and lower level shinobi that tried to leave as well as some pranksters mixed in, but one name that would stick out with a picture attached was that of Former Medical Sennin Tsukasa Mikasa. From there, Yasu would step back to his position before awaiting Soku or Yukio to chime in again.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She glanced down at the file skimming over it briefly, the wheels in her head clicking. The idea had merit and one she liked.The homeguard...or rather..shadowguard.It made perfect sense in her eyes, the ANBU were only deployed when things had gone beyond discussions and threats of attack or war were real so the idea of an diplomatic division did not sit well with her though it had it's benefits and downfalls. The next item of agenda, Soku had slightly suspected something of the sorts, Yasu had been a good serving operative and the promotion was well-deserved."Congratulations, Captain, I look forward to working side by side with you."She said to the man, a sense of hope roaring up within her. They were moving again, slowly but it was a start."As to address Kotori's request on what has been missed, there has been a lot as Yasu said and I am sure you are aware of the brief incident that took place between an ANBU and the foreigner at the gates."She would rather not say names but she knew Yukio well enough to knew what she was referring to."I second this idea of more disciplinary authority as in situations such like this, it would be more prudent for the offendor to report to their respective Captain before escalating the case to the Sennin."That event still lingered in her mind and it irked her, that someone entrusted with the village and it' secrets would freely just..whatever the word was.

"On a second note, before the strange events that rendered you..inactive temporaily, Sennin, myself along with Yasu and other ANBU were working on investigating the matter as we suspect it to be foul play due to the nature of the events so if you want the files on that, I would be more than happy to provide that to you." That poisoner was still out roaming about somewhere and she was not about to let it go unwarranted."To add on, recenetly, a young recruit by the name of Sugihira Juko expressed interest in joining the assassination unit during your brief absence so his evaluation for such work is underway."It would more beneficial to add more members but they had to make the cut."As for branches, I honestly will serve wherever I am placed, I have no mere desire though if it is possible, I would like to retain my position in the assassination unit, being experienced with it as much as I am now and getting into the flow of things, I feel like a transfer now would be sudden but I am willing to take any of the other units if needed." Her eyes fell on the document that Yasu produced, her sharingan gleaming red upon sighting the former Sennin's picture, Tsukasa Mikasa. That had been a treason so impactful it still hurt her. A coward's way to freedom.CalmShe would gladly give everything to see the woman in that picture brought to justice, the route she had taken, well, while she had perhaps somewhat reasonable sentiments, the method she had gone about it was still not the most logical approach in Soku's eyes. Every picture reminded her of how vulnerable the village was.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to what each of his captains had to see it seemed between all of them they had no real idea what branch they wanted to be in as the man sighed rising from his chair to pace slowly round the three. "Seems you are all not quite sure where you should be in terms of branches a shame really but I cannot fault you, maybe you do not know about each other and your own abilities to choose a branch for yourselves so to that end it seems i may be better off making this decision for you." His attention turned back to all three of them after a moment of pause eyes glancing across all three of them for a brief moment.

"A reminder these will be temporary and you may be moved based on performance in your respective branches, first off Soku you will be remaining in charge of the Assassination branch for the time being seeing as your are already comfortable in that position, Second off Yasu you will be working in the Interrogation branch as i feel this opens many doors for you, should you find your cells are getting empty work with Soku and see them filled once again and that leaves you Kotori, You will work in the newest branch working with AiT's and closely with the Hokage from this point forward." Stepping towards the door he had said all he needed to tapping it open with his foot before stepping out.

"Well what are you all still here for, time to get to it we don't have time to waste now." With that Chinatsu chuckled head leaning in as Yukio left the office. "Good luck."

[Topic left]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
❝Shadows gather....
...when the raven swallows the day.❞
[lb2][/lb2]

She listened further towards everyone else. Seemed that someone decided to place an ignore on her words. Slowly she would nod towards her Sennin as he started to talk. She had gained a new branch and would single nod on it. "Thank you." She would nod and look towards the others. She was the only one with a new branch... Now this would most likely be fun. The words of Yukio made her stand a bit more upright. Seemed he wasn't one of the best moods right now. "Understood." And with that word she made herself out of the place.

Walking outside she would be standing there normally... A moment went through her mind as she started to think on what could be done as an homeguard... Which missions, classes... How to get more ANBU in trainings... Seemed like she would need some time getting used to it....

Kotori’s Speech//Thoughts.
Contract’s Speech//Thoughts
[Left topic]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back