Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bakanyoni Takatsu Leaf => Missing

Takayama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name: Bakanyoni Takatsu

Old Character Village: Leaf

Old Profile Topic Title: Probably something like Bakanyoni Takatsu + Leaf Academy Student

Old Training Topic Title: I have completely forgotten... =/

Old Dojo Topic: None.

This character was put together just shortly before the hack took place, as such he was mostly skin and bones and didn't even have an ability dojo to him. I don't recall whether or not he was even nearing genin strength yet.

New Character Name: Bakanyoni Takatsu

New Village: Missing

I will provide the necessary RP after my transition is complete.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Agility: 9
Stamina: 3
Ninjutsu: 7
Taijutsu: 4
Genjutsu: 8
Chakra Control: 19

Power Level: 50
Character Level: 1

HP: (38+1) x 3 = 117
CP: (38+1) x 19 = 741

Equipment

Slot 1: Smoke Bomb (x3)
Slot 2: Kawarimi Target
Slot 3: Belt Pouch
+Summoning Scroll [Small]
+ Kawarimi Target
+ Exploding Note (x4)
+ Blood Pill (x2)
+ Health Pill (x2)
Slot 4: Bokken
Slot 5: Ninja Wire (x2)

*~Ninjutsu~*

Transformation [Rank1]
Body Switch [Rank 1]
Basic Summoning [Rank 1]
Storm Bolt [Rank 1]

*~Taijutsu~*

*~Genjutsu~*

Training:
Agility: 44
Stamina: 18
Ninjutsu: 55
Taijutsu: 4
Genjutsu: 8
Chakra control: 48

Power Level: 177

No dojo.

Unfortunately, go rebirth into missing you must have either gone missing as of the site's return, or been an active member of Mist or Leaf when they were removed. Since you were not, you'll have to choose between Sand, Cloud or Stone for the moment.

Takayama

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stone will do just fine. I'll look into the requirements shortly and post any RP/Application necessary by the end of tomorrow. It's been a strange and busy sort of week.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back