Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Bargaining with Bast.....[Tutor]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked threw the streets of the district, the hustling and bustling ventures of people, the day to day work that was going on around him, he missed the smells and sounds of the busy lives that people had, he missed the conversations of people who were getting along and missed the interaction that could be had. Information could be gathered and sorted but Takeshi was here on business, at least that was the aim of the day he hoped he would come out of this with a profit, Takeshi allowed himself to stop and enter the shop that he had finally arrived at it seemed that he had a plan and was going to keep to it at that moment in time. As he walked threw the ramen shop he found the booth that had been set aside for the two of them and allowed a smile to come to his lips. It seemed that he was finally prepared to take this meeting.

“Ah looks like I am the first one here, can I just have a glass of iced tea please and we are going to need three menus for when the other two finally arrive, thank you very much and I hope you have a good shift, we will try to be as quite as possible for you and not cause any disruption. Thank you in advance for getting me a drink.”

Takeshi allowed the waitress to walk away as he waited, he had sent Yukio someone to find him and at least let him know that this meeting was taking place, it would be down to him to turn up, Takeshi waited patiently for his son to arrive he would need to learn how to speak to people outside of the usual. How to bargain and how to get what he wanted, this would be an important lesson for Yukio.

[TWC: 319/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking through the streets of oak district Yukio was guided towards the meeting place with Takeshi, it was a new experience at least for the Hyuuga with most of the meetings with Takeshi taking place in the ANBU compound, His office or the Uchiha household however this would not be the same. Tilting his head to the passers by the district was just as he remembered, people going around their day to day business a sight that brought a smile across his features this is the reason he wanted to be a Shinobi in the first place to allow those who reside within the leaf village to live peaceful lives.

Entering the shop there was a short pause taking in the atmosphere before setting his vision upon Takeshi taking strides to join him pausing a moment. "Here as requested I expect were in for something different today?" With that he took a seat beside the Uchiha but did not seek to pick up the menu waiting to see what would occur in the shop that day, part of his vision was locked on the entrance though his face never strayed far from the table at the booth.

Picking up the sounds of passers by from the outside fleeting thoughts passed through the Captains mind a few ideas passing through as to what would be taking up his day, would another Shinobi join them from the ANBU branch, or any of the other branches for that matter. There was little doubt in his mind this was a question that would be answered in due time whether it be directly or by the events that were bound to unfold before him this didn't bother Yukio much however the element of surprise always ended up being part of the learning experience each step of the process having something to take away from it.

[WC/WT: 310/310]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to watch as the glass was put down on the table, next person to come up was Yukio, it seemed that he had managed to get the instructions and of course he had turned up so that was a start and he couldn’t argue with that at all. He watched as Yukio sat down only giving him a nod as he noticed the familiar sound of the fat man walking, and when Takeshi used that term he was not being mean he was stating the fact even for someone like himself. He allowed himself to watch as the man sat down in those few seconds. Takeshi waited as the waitress came around to collect orders for the group once more.

“I will be taken the house special ramen, also just throw some random entrees out I cannot have my guests being hungry, place this on my tab and make sure that no expense is spared if you would kindly. Now I guess the other two can order if you don’t mind taking it all in one go.”

The man that Takeshi invited ended up ordering himself three complete meals on his own, it seemed that Takeshi didn’t speak or say anything just allowing the man to order before he continued to be in his own little word. Though Takeshi was about to drag him back to reality and in a not normal manner even for himself. He had business to discuss and they had food on its way now was the time.

“So, about the Hokage developments, you spoke about man power and money, I want to know what our time frame looks like, where we stand and when I am expecting delivery. I planned for you to have the coin but first I want to know what I am getting for this deal and how much you are going to charge me for it.”

“Straight to business I take it, that seems the way you operate”

[TWC: 649/ 1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Observing the one who would be joining them Yukio was correct on one account, this had been far from what he was expecting had he been a more sarcastic man there may have been a comment to make here and there however he knew better than that watching him take a seat and making his order. It took some effort not to raise an eyebrow to do so would be rude but ordering three meals seemed somewhat excessive, then again given his rather large stature it should have been expected tilting his head to the waitress if there was one thing to keep in mind it was not to get nervous or tense about the sudden situation this was a whole different kind of beast to deal with.

"Make that two house specials if you would be so kind." Yukio wasn't usually one to indulge himself however given the circumstances it seemed appropriate in order to keep the atmosphere calm and relaxed giving an ear to listen to Takeshi's words. It seemed this would be a business related meeting given his upcoming position it should have been expected of his Hokage to have meetings such as this one however the matter to be discussed seemed to be some kind of trade off.

The one thing he made mental note of was the pacing of the conversation the brief moment they had before food arrived used to have the mans attention safe to say such things may not be expected once they were all distracted with eating. From this moment it made sense what the purpose of bringing him here on this day was first hand experience of how the leaf village does its dealings with others and though it may be used under different circumstances the ability to take control and keep pace of a conversation was a useful skill to learn especially when dealing with those considered important to the leaf village.

[WC/WT: 323/633]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to lean back in the seat as he brought the tea once more to his lips, he allowed himself to look around at the situation as people were enjoying there lunch time meal, it had to be said though that the Uchiha was not in that situation, he allowed a small sigh to come to his lips as he wanted his questions answered and it seemed that he would be having those questions answered. He let his hands come back to his chin as he rested them for a few seconds considering his next few words as he pondered on the better way to reply.

“So, tell me, how do you plan on keeping them inside the time limit, how do I know that progress is being made and how do I know that I will be getting what I am involved in. I want to know what the drive behind the increase in coin is, and before we even talk about hiring new people how do I know that you are currently keeping up with the orders now. I want you to see it from my point here, before we consider more funds am I clear?”

“Yes Uchiha, but see we are working the men hard, they are making slow progress your expectation is higher than what we where expecting you cannot expect us to carry on working like this without extra coin?”

The food that arrived at the table would have raised a few eye brows as Takeshi allowed himself a few minutes to pause before eating slightly the man was already scoffing his face full of food it would seem without any holding back. It seemed that the situation of was an intresting one. Takeshi pasued for a few minutes as he looked to Yukio.

“Any addition to this conversation?”

[TWC: 955/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening carefully to each side of the conversation there was a lot to consider on both sides of the coin on one hand the work had to be done in good time thus requiring more hands to get things moving forward on the other hand this would mean more coin on the table for that work. Haste was all well and good however this could not mean a drop in quality otherwise the situation could easily become a conflict of interest leaning forward and bringing his hands together after a short moment to ponder Yukio finally spoke his tone coming across in a rather professional manner.

"Well as I see we are at an impasse the work at hand must be completed within the time frame given however this cannot be achieved without more coin on the table. Now I can see you are a man of class and stature someone to be respected for the work done so in this case it would be a matter of meeting in the middle with proof of work shown the matter you wish to speak on can be discussed. The world is all about equivalent exchange, and it is a small favour to ask for the exchange."

He didn't wish to speak and give too much negotiations were a delicate matter after all however there were always cards to play on the table and a little bit of give and take would always be required though if memory from days passed served him right the incentive to bargain without seeming like they were losing too much. With all this in mind the carrot dangled before the man at the prospect seemed a simple one though this would not come to pass without Takeshi's approval however he did not turn to face the upcoming Hokage, doing so may back him into a corner of expectation and requirement in a very quick manner.

[WC/WT: 319/952]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sit there as he continued to eat for a few seconds, it seemed that his student was slowly learning the ways to work, they knew the words to speak and it seemed that Yukio was slowly finding his own way of working now and the Uchiha would not fault the man for that. He knew exactly what he wanted and would be a fine example of the new generation, born without war and destruction he was the exact thing the future would be willing to show, and he was happy to see that Yukio was now learning the newer things in the development plan for himself.

“That seems like a fair idea, but let’s say that we should be looking at paying after we have the information after all a development report surely could just be added to the end bill could it not? It would make more sense to just add that on and of course your services would be selected for future development programs, this way your services and your company would secure future work in developing the village, I mean lets face it that means that you will have more money for your work now and increase your profits in the future, is that not a better way for it to be done?”

Takeshi allowed himself those few minutes to sit there and allowing himself to ponder on the reply, this was a carrot that had to much resting on it to just allow someone to walk away from it and even Takeshi knew about this one, it seemed that he was prepared for it and had the ability to make sure that the man was tempted by the offer as he continued to eat the food in those few seconds.

“That seems like a fair offer and one that I am sure the company will be willing to accept on this one”

[MFT: [1,276/1,500]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From the flow of the conversation it seemed that the offer was well received the matter at hand coming to something of a conclusion for both parties, though Yukio was not so naïve to think all negotiations would go this way there was still room for improvement on his end better offers to be made to bring things to a swift conclusion and on other occasions there would be some resistance from one or more parties about the bargain offered. These would be things to pick up on in the future the facts being though this was a first attempt as much effort into the act as possible would be the minimum requirement.

Beginning to eat his food Yukio gave a nod of respect to the business man though did not speak too many words or saying the wrong thing at the wrong time could sour the atmosphere though the talking seemed to be over things would not be truly settled until both parties departed. It gave the Hyuuga time to think on the situation and how Takeshi had handled the deal at hand being upfront and giving the offer without hesitation.

Diplomacy itself was something of an art it was a matter of giving and taking in equal measure or at least it could seem that way on the surface in reality it could also easily be a matter of each party attempting to get the most out of a deal as possible most situations more than likely coming down to the latter. Though they lived in a world of peace that would only mean it was the time and place of the speaker and not the soldier the power of speech carrying just as much weight as any high ranking or famous Shinobi and on occasion giving more impact to any growing situation.

[WC/WT: 305/1257]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed the man to stay silent as he inhaled the food, it seemed that he did not even chew which was something that Takeshi was impressed by him had after all met Manzo. He pondered who would come out as the victor in the eating contest between the two of them although something already told him that it would be the man that stood in front which was almost next to impossible. Takeshi finished his own food as he leaned back in the chair for a few minutes it seemed that the conversation was over as the man stood up and turned to face both as he considered his next words carefully pondering on what to say and what reply would be the right one in this situation.

“Well thank you for the feed Takeshi, it seemed that you are now learning how to do trades, I find the offer acceptable and am willing to take that on. Thank you and take care both of you for now, I will have updates with you shortly”

The man turned and left the building once Takeshi was sure that he was gone he stood up as well as he turned around to Yukio it seemed that his student had learned something, Takeshi was going to teach him a second lesson as he allowed a smile to come to his face in those few seconds.

“Well that is to big a carrot even for him to refuse, so that is the deal done, now if you excuse me I have other matters to do, but don’t worry I made a tab for you to pay on your way out, thanks for the food and I hope you learned this lesson Yukio”

With that Takeshi was gone leaving Yukio with a waitress that was expecting a good tip for the food, Takeshi had already vanished before Yukio could even reply.

[TWC: 1,593/1,500]
[Topic Left]
[Rewards Requested]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio was about to thank Takeshi for the lesson turning to realise he had already departed as had the company they kept turning slowly to face the waitress waiting patiently for him to pay up. Considering the services provided and the quality of the food the Hyuuga wasn't in any position to complain or at least that's what he would have thought had his wonderful father not dinned and dashed on him luckily for the duo Yukio had very little in the way of need for cash spending the bare minimum required on a daily basis as he rose to his feet.

"Thank for the experience I will be certain to visit again." He said with a smile handing over the cash with a pretty large tip before nodding his head and walking calmly out the door taking a few moments pause before tilting his head from side to side looking down the busy streets. "I know he's unpredictable on occasion but still this is a bit much Takeshi, oh well all's well that ends well though I need to look a bit more into diplomacy and negotiation before trying that again."

He would be lying if he said it wasn't a complex subject the fact of the matter was it was a battle of the minds where one wrong move or a card in the hand misplaced could quickly put you on the back foot, with such things in mind a diplomatic meeting was as dangerous as any encounter with a missing ninja or combat to the death one wrong move could topple nations or start conflicts of interests. It intrigued the Hyuuga the thought of playing such mind games between individuals was a prospect he wished to look deeper into or at least get more first hand experience with the matter.

[WC/WT: 303/1578]
[Topic Left]
[Tutor complete]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back